InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 8. Rhythm. ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
8. Rhythm.
 
“Hey,” he said to her.
 
“Hey yourself,” she smiled back at him.
 
They wiped each other's tears.
 
“I feel strange being this happy,” he said.
 
“I know what you mean.” She said. “It's as if being this happy was wrong and it has to be stopped. It is just a question of when.”
 
“We can't help it right? There was always something that kept us apart,” he chuckled.
 
His smile turned serious when his laugh made him painfully aware of the erection that had been straining all along within her folds.
 
She too felt a pang go through her when he laughed. The passion that had lain dormant for a few minutes had reawakened at full force. Their breathing accelerated and their gaze turned stormy with ardor.
 
“Kagome,” he said in a deep husky voice.
 
“InuYasha,” she said seductively. Instinct made her arch her back; she could feel him touch her G-spot sending wonderful sensations streaming all over her.
 
He opened his mouth as chills ran through every bit of him. He looked at her astounded.
 
He then said, “You're going to pay for that.”
 
She could feel her body afire. She said, “Oh, really?”
 
She leaned in to kiss him but he remained tall not letting her reach his lips.
 
She pouted prettily and said, “Name your terms.”
 
“You know, you really did not talk dirty to me earlier.” He said as if thinking out loud.
 
She blushed.
 
“Talk dirty to me Kagome.” He said with a smirk.
 
“What is it about talking dirty that turns you on?” She asked exasperated.
 
“Souta had me listen to one of those special phone calls that he made. When I heard it I wished that it was you talking to me that way.” He smirked.
 
“Souta?!?” She coughed. “I never knew that…”
 
She tried to compose herself and said, “InuYasha, those women fake everything. You can't expect me to fake with you.” She said seriously.
 
He felt awkward with his request. Self-conscious he said twitching his eyebrow, “Then forget it.”
 
Despite the newfound tension their lust remained present and unsatisfied.
 
“I'll do better than that,” she said, “I wrote something about you and that may be better than talking dirty to you.”
 
He looked at her surprised but hopeful. “You don't' have to if you don't want to.” He said slightly embarrassed about the whole situation.
 
“I want to.” She said. “In fact; it is a poem. I know it by heart. Care to hear it?”
 
^*^
 
His eyes sparkled at the thought of Kagome reciting a poem to him.
 
“How did it go?” She asked herself while her index finger touched her chin in wonderment. Then she said, “Ah, yes. It starts with….”
 
Tall, handsome,
Strong, and noble.
 
He raised his eyebrows in surprise.
 
His surprised face made her blush. Her courage slipped away quickly and she stalled.
 
He noticed this and said, “Please, continue.”
 
She said, “I wrote a poem which I liked but I didn't say that it was a good poem. It is rather basic because it simply describes you. Although I do include what you mean to me in it.”
 
He said, “I don't care about good or bad. You wrote it about me. You have to tell me what it says.”
 
Now she was petrified.
 
He knew that she needed to focus on something else. He said, “Kagome, poems have rhythm right?”
 
She nodded.
 
“Then use rhythm.” He said smiling mischievously.
 
“How?” She asked.
 
“Fuck me Kagome.” He said.
 
She coughed in shock.
 
He sat there proud and quite pleased with himself.
 
“InuYasha, I don't appreciate how you said that.” She said purple red.
 
“I'm not going to recite in beautiful words that I want you to fuck me Kagome. You will do so, and you will do so at a rhythm. Once you find that rhythm you are going to recite that poem to me in that beautiful sensual voice of yours.” He said with a huge smile.
 
She repeated his words in her mind, beautiful sensual voice of yours.
 
He rarely complimented her and although she knew that he loved her, she did not know specifically how. This gave her a peek about that. She realized that from now on she was going to enjoy discovering the reasons why he loved her.
 
What he said lifted her confidence successfully, “Very well, I shall…..fuck you InuYasha.” She said seductively.
 
He felt chills run through his spine. She, on the other hand, felt the goose bumps in his arms. A sparkle shined from her eyes upon the realization of how she had affected him.
 
He then grabbed her upper arms and said, “You have no idea how much I like it when you talk dirty to me.”
 
He kissed her hard. Butterflies in both Kagome's and InuYasha's stomachs flew on all directions.
 
^*^
 
Kagome started moving up and down his erected shaft in the middle of their heated embrace and their lip locking kiss.
 
Their kiss became more urgent upon the stroking they felt as she slowly impaled herself repeatedly with him.
 
He began to kiss her neck and then her clavicles. He treated himself with her breasts in open mouthed kisses and hard suckles. Then he made her arch herself back while still able to continue making love to him. He leaned down to lick the top of her abdomen and the lower half of her fleshy breasts.
 
He could not resist smoothing the palm of his left hand along her abdomen, in between her breasts up to her neck and back. He did this several times with one hand and other times with both, occasionally cupping her breasts and generously squeezing them. She remained arched back and still able to go up and down his penis while holding onto his neck or shoulders.
 
They felt each other completely. They indulged in the ache and craving produced from the slippery friction of their mating. He could feel the perspiration on her torso and so could she from his strong upper back.
 
Her rhythm increased in speed until she reached a comfortable steady pace.
 
He brought her back up to him.
 
“Kagome,” he whispered raw in passion.
 
“Mmmhmmm,” she answered back with closed eyes enjoying their intimate and heated contact.
 
“Have you found your rhythm?” he asked sultrily.
 
She breathed in understanding what he meant. With a satisfying sigh she said, “Yes, I have.”
 
She then opened her eyes. Shaking in passion she lost herself in his amber eyes.
 
She recited her poem at the rhythm of their love making.
 
Tall, handsome,
Strong, and noble.
 
White hair, red clothing,
Enticing and expressive ears.
 
Hypnotizing amber
Are the windows to his soul.
 
Contradiction incarnate,
Half-man, half-demon.
 
My lips subdue him with one word,
One hundred demons perish at the stroke of his sword.
 
Demon blood dominates
At looming death, at paternal fang's absence.
 
Proud and adamant,
From victimized past.
 
Now warrior against evil,
Now protector of the frail.
 
Torn heart between past and present;
Ever confused, ever pained.
 
Though his heart is split in time,
It withstands its internal struggle.
 
Clawed hands, fanged smile
For most of his days.
 
Dull nails, midnight hair
Twelve times in four seasons.
 
With firm calloused hands
He carries me far and fast.
 
Always by my side in the dark,
Always by my side in the light.
 
I trust him, I know him,
I understand him, I need him.
 
His slight touch lights me afire,
His single word cut and heals me at once.
 
At times impatient,
At times uncouth.
 
Despite his rough edges
He is sincere to a fault.
 
He fills my mind in the day,
He fills my mind in the night.
 
With no say in the matter,
My heart is full only of him.
 
Will our future be kind
And together keep us forever?
 
Nevermind that,
Nevermind.
 
My Hanyou till the end of my days,
My love till the end of time.
 
^*^
 
He let her words caress his mind, heart and soul. This was a poem she had written before the final outcome. It reflected her feelings towards him regardless of the uncertainty of their future. What he liked most was that she did not care whether or not they would end up together. In the end she said that he would always be her Hanyou. In the end she said that she would forever love him.
 
She observed him carefully after she finished her poem.
 
He was silent. His face was flushed red and his mouth was slightly open in pleasure and pain.
 
He managed to say, “Does your poem have a title?”
 
She said, “He Who Holds My Heart.”
 
He made her lie down on his clothing and he became in charge of their intercourse this time.
 
Although traditional, the new position was their first experience for both of them. He enjoyed watching her as he stroked himself in and out of her folds.
 
She enjoyed the much needed break since her thighs were killing her. She also enjoyed being able to see him on top of her as she had imagined it so many times before.
 
Their faces were flushed red, their moans were pleasure filled. He knew that he was almost there; she knew that her second release was imminent.
 
“Kagome,” he finally said, “I can't hold it anymore but I want this to last.”
 
“Stop being so stubborn and let it go InuYasha.” She managed to say as she could sense herself at the verge of her release.
 
He grinned and said, “I suppose that I could stop being adamant for now.”
 
She could not help but laugh at how he appropriately used the word she used in her poem.
 
“You do that and I may consider taking that part out altogether.” She said.
 
He kissed her this time, “Don't you touch that poem. It is perfect as it is.”
 
That is when he kissed her again but this time his breathing became deeper. His movements slowed languorously. The change of pace made her reach her highpoint. It was the convulsing of her vaginal walls that made InuYasha reach his zenith and came to his first release deep inside her womb.
 
By then the two were watching each other despite the pleasure pain sensations that overpowered their exhausted bodies. They managed to record in their minds their faces at that very moment.
 
As the aftershocks continued they managed a smile, a kiss and a giggle.