InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome Home ❯ Eqlipse and a Short Break ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kegome: Hey, Sango and I love this fic! We're powerful, We're powerful *starts to sing it over and over*

Sango: Yeah! *Sango joins in on the little chant*

Eqlipse_Moon: Hush you two or I'll right the fic over and make you hoes for a strip club! *Grins evilly*

Kegome: You wouuldn't!

Sango: NO! Kegome why did you say that!

Eqlipse_Moon: Wouldn't I? *evil smirk* *takes out laptop and starts typing*

In a puff of smoke they both have on slut's clothing. The guys from the show walk in and turn to look at Eqlipse, Sango, and Kegome who are wearing black tight short short mini skirts and a blue bra with each.

*The guys jaws drop*

Confused they look at their cloths.

Sango and Kegome in unison: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Go streaking to the next room faster than Koga could ever.

Eqlipse: *evil gleam in eyes* *Holds back evil laughter, and settles for evil snickering* Asking sweetly* Yeah, why are you guys hear?

Sess: I, Sesshoumaru want to know if I will be in the next chapter.

Eqlipse: awww! You are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Of course you are!

*Akirakane walks up next to Sess*

Akirakane: What happens next?

Inuyasha: YEAH!! He's right ! We all want to know! DAMNIT! Do I get Kegome?!

*Miroku moves into the circle of guys that surround Eqlipse*

Miroku: Yes all of us would like to know our futures but first *kneels down and takes Eqlipse's hands from the laptop.* *Everyone sweatdrops* Will you bear my child?

WHAM! THUD!

* Eqlipse hits Miroku over the head with her laptop he falls on the floor unconscious*

Eqlipse: Now where were we? Oh.. yeah you guys wanted to know the story. Ya really want to know? *enthusiastic nods* Really? *Leaning closer more nods* Weeeellll….I can't tell you. * They all fall anime style* Mawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

All guys in unison: WHY NOT?!!?!?!?

Eqlipse: Because… *starts to pout* If I don't review on the story then it won't matter.

Sesshoumaru: *Looks at the reviewers* You had BETTER review or taste my poison claws.

Eqlipse: Thank you my sweet Fluffy kins *All guys except for Sess eyes go wide* WHAT?!

Inu: H-He didn't attack you.

Eqlipse: And…WHY would he?

Miroku: You called HIM*points and Sesshoumaru* Fluffy kins amd did not die.

Eqlipse: Oh that we have a deal is all.

Every one but Sess: What deal?!

Eqlipse: Oh, A deal. Mawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Inu: You know she's crazy.

Eqlipse: WHAT?!!? Taste laptop! *Writes in laptop, give Inu the same clothing as Sango & Keg* *All guys look wide eyed and start to throw up and gag.* *Inuyasha goes running from the room.

Eqlipse: I am soooo evil! Mawahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Miroku: I think Inu was right. *all nod in agreement*

Eqlipse: What was that?!!?!

ALL: NOTHING!!!

Eqlipse: I THOUGHTS so.

Akirakane: Please review…she's nuts!!

Eqlipse: WHAT!! I heard that!*get up and attempts to swat Akira with laptop.*Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Only reviews can save you now!

Akirakane: Help MEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE review PLEASE!