InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Will She Say? ❯ To the mall! ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: hey I don't own Inuyasha or any other characters in fact according to my parents I don't own anything except my horse. Sigh

Hey people sorry I did not update on Saturday I went to the mall to get some more clothes. YAY!!! I also have a research paper due soon so I might not be able to update for a while sorry I hate high school especially since I have a bro who spreads rumors about me and the whole school knows because the high school is only 500 kids. Small well here we go hope you like it.

Chapter 4

To the mall!

Inuyasha walked up the stairs with a big smile on his face. He had a wonderful plan on how to wake Kagome up. He walked in her room took a deep breath and…

"KAGOME WAKE UP THERES A FIRE AND ITS SPREADING FAST HURRY GET OUT!! YOULL BURN IF YOU DON'T RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh? WHAT OH MY GOSH I GOT TO GET OUT AHHHHHH I GOT TO GET BUYO! GOT HIM! OH NO WHAT IF THE FIRE IS BY MY DOOR GOT TO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW AND FAST…!"

"HAHAHAHA! MY STOMACH IS GOING TO BURST!!" Inuyasha was rolling on the floor laughing his head off at her expression. That was great I got to do that more often…"

"No you don't you baka. That was mean and you know it."

"I know I just couldn't help myself wench."

"Jackass"

"Bitch!"

"MUTT!"

"I AM NOT A MUT!!"

"Now you are look at your cute doggy ears!"

"STOP THAT!"

"Are you going to do that again?" Kagome started rubbing his ears."

"That feels good…. No I wont if you do this more often."

"Huh? What did you just say."? `Ok he's officially freaking me out here.'

"I don't know what did I say?"

"You are so weird."

"I know"

"Kagome! You're going to be late for school!"

"'K mom! I'll be right down!" she turned to Inuyasha. "If you are still here when I come back I will use the s word on you."

"Ok." He said knowing he would defiantly be gone with his mom looking for a job for him.

Kagome ran down the stairs and he just stared after her wishing he could be with her.

Inuyasha when down stairs in his normal clothes mentally kicking himself for telling Kagome that he liked having his ears rubbed.

"Inuyasha?"

"Hmm?"

"We will need to go to the mall to get you some new clothes so you can get a job I know of a place where you can work."

"Really? Where?"

"It will be a surprise I think you will like it."

"Why can't I wear the clothes I have on now?"

"Because no one wears that any more."

"Oh."

"Bye Sota!"

"Bye mom!"

"Ok follow me?" she said as they walked out the door heading to the street. When they go there he saw a really nice metal `wagon'.

"What the fuck is that thing?"

"Is a car it can take us places a lot faster than wagons can." She said as she pushed a button and it made a little beeping sound.

"Wah! It just beeped!"

"Just get in the car."

Inuyasha got in the car and he saw a bunch of buttons. He pushed one of the round buttons and it started to make noise.

`Sigh,' "looks like Kagome has been driving my car again."

Inuyasha kept playing with the buttons until he pushed one where he liked the music. It was the alternative station.

"What is this?"

"It's a radio. It plays music while you drive."

"Oh."

She pulled into a parking lot where there were many other cars. Once she parked Inuyasha got out of the car and followed Mrs. Higurashi into the mall. She pulled him into a store that said Arepostle bought him a few shirts and pants then pulled him into a tux/ suit shop. Bought him 2 nice suits. Then into American eagle where she bought him more shirts pants shoes socks and boxers. At the end of their little shopping experience they went to the food court bought some food and started talking.

"Thanks for buying me all these clothes."

"Your welcome. It's the only thing I could do for my future son-in-law."

"So what are we going to do after this? Well we could do a bit more shopping or we could go back home so you can get to the feudal era before Kagome comes home."

"Oh I have to tell Miroku and everyone what's going on and why I was not there last night and what took us so long to get back!"

"Ok ill take you home. Tomorrow I want you to make Kagome to come to school so you can have your interview with your new boss. He's already assigned you and your going to be vice president. I don't know why he was so nice he's acting like he knows you. He is even going to pay you more than everyone else."

"That's weird oh well we better be going."

Once they got to the shrine Inuyasha hurried over to the feudal era as fast as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

"INUYASHA WHERE WERE YOU!"

"Sorry guys. I turned human and I spent the day with Kagome's mom. She is going to help me out with a little something."

"Ok well we have a new lead on a jewel shard its close by so we might want to get it."

"Ok just as long as we come back here after ward I cant leave that far because I have something to do in Kagome's era."

"What?"

"I will tell you later Kagome is here."

"Can anyone hear me up there if so can someone help me out of here?"

"Hang on here I come!"

Inuyasha hopped down grabbed her and hopped back up.

"Thanks."

SMACK!!!!!! Everyone was startled by the smack and saw Miroku unconscious on the ground with an extremely angry Sango above him.

"What did he do to deserve that extra hard slap Sango?

"That pervert over there groped me in more than one place Inuyasha!"

"It was worth the pain."

They all walked back to the village and when they go there they found Kaede waiting for them.

"Inuyasha there has been 3 reports of jewel shards and they are all close by here go get them it will take not even a day if you hurry to get them and come back."

Inuyasha rushed off to get them leaving them behind and returned by nightfall with 9 jewel shards instead of 3.

"Each one had 3 in them but they were extremely week took them out with one blow of the tetsuiga."

"That's awesome Inuyasha!"

"We better get some sleep its late."

He walked out the door and jumped into the closest tree.

`I wonder why my new boss wanted to be so nice to me. He's acting as if he knows me. It's really weird. Oh well I guess ill find out in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for this chapter I hoped you liked it I think I'm getting the hang of this writing thing but I'm not sure. Don't forget to R&R it will make me happy! Well I better go ill update as soon as I can.