InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Will She Say? ❯ The Boss ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or anyone else…

A/N: Hey people. Sorry I wasn't able to update in a while I had a report to do and I have been kind of busy. Well at least I am updating now.

Chapter 5

The Boss.

"KAGOME YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!"

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL THOUGH!"

"I DON'T CARE YOU ARE GOING TO GO EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU THERE MYSELF!"

"NO!"

"I thought u didn't want me to go to school because then we couldn't look for any jewel shards."

"Well when I talked to you mother yesterday I realized that if I let you go to school for the 3 months you have left you will pass, graduate, and get to see me whenever you want. It's the last year of school anyways."

"But Inuyasha I don't wanna go to school I want to stay here and have fun!"

"OK THAT'S IT YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"

He grabbed her hand and went through the well they saw Mrs. Higurashi and said hi as they were walking to school. Once they got to school he sat her down in a desk. He did not care all the stares he was getting from her friends.

"Ok now be a good little girl and SIT!"

Kaplunk…

"Oww why did it back fire on me???"

"Maybe because of your attitude you were acting so much like me that it backfired when you said the spell."

"Aw fuck it I don't care."

"Language Inuyasha, language. We are in school you know. By the way you forgot your hat."

"OH SHIT!"

(I don't know any of Kagome's friends' names so I'm going to use my friends names in their place.)

"Hey Kagome who is your friend?" said Kelly.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Kiristin said.

"OHHH are your ears real?" Piped up Emilyn.

"I want to touch!"

"No me!"

"Hey Kag, who's he?" Hojo asked.

"Just a friend. A very over protective friend I might add."

"HEY YOU THERE!"

`Oh no Inuyasha is going to hurt Hojo now.'

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KAGOME STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

"Inuyasha it's alright. He's a friend of mine."

"Kagome stay back he's a demon I can tell."

"Hojo no you will get hurt. Inuyasha don't hurt him. Go home now or I will say the `S' word."

"No… No you wouldn't!"

"Try me."

"Ok I'm going but if I see or hear about him doing anything to you I will personally take it into my own hands."

`Men and their too big of egos….'

"Bye Kagome see ya later sweet."

`Did he just call me sweet?'

"HE IS HER BOYFRIEND!!!!" all three friends piped up.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! Usually he is a over protective, annoying, immature, two-timing jack ass!"

"What ever you like him!"

"I do not!"

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

`That guy, he knew I was a demon. But how? Oh well better not think about it I have a job interview to get to.'

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Inuyasha go to the house Mrs. Higurashi pushed some clothes at him and told him to get them on as fast as he could. He obeyed and then they went running to her little car. They got in and she sped off to the company called S, J&CO.

When they got inside Inuyasha was amazed at how big it was when a guy in nice clothing with hair down to his shoulders came walking up to him.

"Why hello. Little brother."

"Sesshomaru."

"It's been what since I saw you last? I would think it would be about 300 years."

"Actually last I saw you was 10 days ago."

"How can that be? And I see the tetsuiga is missing. Where is it brother? Have you lost fathers inheritance already?"

"NO! I have it back at her house because she told me I could not bring it with me."

"That is very true well shall I give you a tour of where you are going to work. Mrs. Higurashi has already told me of your situation and I think I will let you work here."

"You are not going to try and kill me like always??"

"What you tried to kill your own brother?"

"Many times we were worst of enemies because I wanted his sword but I don't want it anymore."

"Why?"

"Yeah why?

"Because its yours. Father gave it to you not me."

"Seems like you matured a lot."

"Well lets see here this is going to be your office."

Inuyasha stared at a huge but beautiful room with a desk and many other appliances and on his desk was a letter:

Inuyasha I am very happy to have you working for me now. I understand that you won't be able to be here often since Kagome does not know of this. I will still pay you your regular amount of $2,980 monthly. This is a little more than generous seeing as my other employees only get $1800 monthly. Well I hope you like it here and if you need anything just come to my office.

Sincerely,

Sesshomaru Go-Shinkbu

Inuyasha was dumbfounded he didn't know what to say.

"Thanks."

"No problem ok now if you will follow me I will show you where my office is and where the cafeteria is. They have wonderful food."

"Alright lets go!"

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

Hey that's all for now. I stop at the worst of places I know but oh well its worth the wait. Hey meg thanks for helping me out. Oh and people please review!. Well I hopped you liked my chapter! I'll update soon.

Signed,

Inu_chic3865 (AKA, Christie)