InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What you don't know can change you ❯ Author's Note!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hi everyone! I know this isn't an actual chapter but I felt I needed to add this. It's just a few things that I need to clear up with you guys. I'll start with the reviews first!
Thanks go out to nan de mo chibi otoko, Kuramas Gurl and Amantes2 for caring so much and reviewing!!!
 
Review Responses:
 
Kuramas Gurl: Glad you liked the cookie!! Yes he is evil and he's going to get even more evil as the fic progresses. And no the guy who tried to rape Kei was not Kouga. He has not appeared in my dreams and I plan on keeping that way. I don't have anything against him and I like him but that's just the way it is. Sorry for making your brain hurt!!!
 
Amantes2: Yes I know, I am cold hearted but what can I do about it? LOL! Anywho, yes there is some resemblance and I'll be getting to that in this…I guess you could call it Authors Note…just keep reading to get your answer.
 
 
Ok now onto the good stuff.
 
 
As Amantes pointed out and also my friend Miki, there is some resemblance but I have an excuse for that. The only things that will be the same between the two fics are anything to do with Katara. For example, the elements and dancing. Any fanfic that I write that has Katara in it will most likely have the element powers too. As for Kagome turning into a hanyou when she's 18 and Kei turning into a demon when she's 18 is for a reason. The reason that I have them both the same ages is that when you're 18 you don't have to worry about much school and they'll be at an appropriate age for Lemons!! I hate school and I don't want to write about it. Going there is bad enough!!
 
 
And it would be better for them if they were old enough for Lemons but that's just what I think. Ok now onto other stuff. There are a few things I need to clear up about the fic itself. First off, this fic takes place near the end of February. Second, they live in Canada but go to a school that has uniforms. Third, I know things have been going pretty fast but it will slow down once the important stuff are over with.
 
Fourth, if you have a problem with the pairings then screw off!!! It's my fic and my dream so let me write it the way I want to and leave me the hell alone!! Fifth, there will be a same sex couple in this fic and I just want to warn you that I may have lemons for them so if you have problems with that then I'll warn you when they'll be happening.
 
I think that's all. I should be having a new chapter up on Tuesday, Wednesday or maybe tomorrow if I don't go to school. My back and chest have been bothering me and I'm having trouble breathing. I got to stay home today and if I'm still sore tomorrow then I might stay home again.
 
A new chapter of Secrets and Changes might take a little longer because there will be a lemon in it and it will be my first one so I want to make it good. Well I better go, I have to go do the dishes and I'm gonna have a bath and see if that helps my pains. Byez!!! Luv Ya All!!!! Don't forget to review!!!! =^.^=