InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When its all over. ❯ Litlle moments ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Chapter 5~
-Feudal Era-
Once Miroku, Songo and Shippo got there and saw the house they all went back to Keade's to get all of their stuff and the villagers brought them gifts and furniture to put in their house after they set up the furniture and stuff they set all 12 bags in a circle in the middle of the living room floor which was covered in fur pelt that had been cut into squares and colored dark tan it covered the whole room. Kagome had gathered everyone into the living room around the backpacks. They sat in a circle around the bags...

The floor felt like a silky bed they had two couches in there and tables with lamps and wall lights they sat in the middle of the room Inuyasha had already put two of the twelve bags up that had the food in them. Kagome's clear bag and her yellow one were already in her room.

"So kagome what did you want" Songo said "Well...for awhile now the well...its been harder and harder to go back the time loop has been closing...so I packed up everything I think we would need and well...Its all in these bags" "I'm sorry kagome" Songo said "me two" Miroku said shippo hugged her Inuyasha just stayed silent "...I thought I'd give them to you before I went to bed tonight Miroku you get the blue bag Inuyasha is the red one Songo's is the purple one and Shippo's is the green one the pink one is girls bath supplies and the orange is guys the black and white ones are mine tehhee I must have forgot to take them to my room" she got up grabbed them and went to her room as did the others Miroku and songo shared a room with 2 futons shippo had his own room with toys and games and Inuyasha and Kagome Shared a room like miroku and songo. Kagome entered the room after Inuyasha.

The floor was a light blue and the walls were dark blue there was a bed with hide away dressers under it .It was king size bed with black silk sheets there was a window by the bed with a seat on it .Also they had a desk and a chair and a huge closet she had already unpacked her stuff and it looked more like her old room with a old timey touch.

She fell on the bed and let the tears fall hiding her face in a pillow she cried not caring if he heard her. He gently shut the door behind them and walked to the bed sitting beside her and place a hand on her back he eyes shifted from confusion to worry to sad"why...didnt you tell me?"

He whispered to her this only made her cry louder. In one swift movement he scooped her up in his arms her little hands grabbed onto his red outfit her little fist held it so tightly as she cried they were turning a ghostly white "I wanted to stay here in this time" she balled " I just didn't think you would want me to stay...I don't fit in my time anymore...I don't fit anywhere" she cried into his shirt "you fit here”` with me' he said in a deathly low whisper she looked up at him and shook her head no.

"Kikyo fits here" his heart skipped a beat 'what dose she mean by that' "this is her time" he made her look him in the eye "it hasn't been kikyo's time for 50 years...you fit perfectly right here ..Right now" she snuggled closer into his chest and smiled "Ya right here seems so perfect right now... goodnight inuyasha" he was at a loss for words all he could do was blush and smile dumbly. He walked over to the window and sat down with her nestled in his arms he shrugged the outside of his top off and wrapped it around her as a blanket as he stared off into the starry lit sky

'You will always fit here..with me' he felt this indescribable feeling around her he felt calm and at peace when they were alone....even tho he would never admit it he felt something when she laid like this in his arm's that he never felt for Kikyo...'how I wish I knew what the feeling is' he sighed "kagome " he whispered "Ya?" she looked up at him "why did you wanna stay here instead of with your folks?" he whispered "because somehow I know I was meant to be here ..With you...and shippo...and songo and miroku" she found his hand under her red makeshift blanket and brought it up to her cheek thier fingers entwined she snuggled close to his hand "Inuyasha?"

He glanced down at her a cute red tint on his cheeks "yes" she blushed "Can...can I stay like this...for tonight" she looked up at him her eyes begging him to say yes He smiled at her "sure" he shifted so they could both lay there comfortably on the window bed they stared at the stars until they both fell asleep. The light from the brightly lit sky shined down upon them a look of pure peace on their face.Naraku was finally gone and for the first time in a long time they felt ...safe...

Songo had just finished fixing up their room Miroku sat on the futon watching her "Wow this place looks great now" she fell down beside him "Yup now I can finally sleep" she laid back on the bed " Hey miroku..." he turned to her "Yes Songo?" she turned on her side towards him "Well I was just wondering....I mean now that your wind tunnel is gone...do you still plan on ...bedding that little girl from the village" she slightly blushed "she is not of age ...yet" "ugh! you sick pervert!" she hit him in the head he chuckled " I was only joking my dear Songo...but my offer to you still stands..." she blushed deeply and pushed him off her futon "go to bed perv!" she said and turned on her side facing the wall "yes well...Good night Songo" she smiled not that he could see. "Good night Miroku" she said sweetly. He climbed under his covers and sighed and fell asleep.

Shippo was in his room hopping from place to place "So many neat toys!" he jumped to the window and looked at the ground "Wow its pretty high up" he looked down at all of the pretty flowers 'Oh! I could make kagome a necklace!' he climbed out of his window and ran to the end of the roof and was about to hop off it when he saw " RIN!" he squeaked and jumped off the roof and hit the ground running towards her he grabbed her up and twirled her then set her gently back down his cheeks tinted red.” I missed you its so boring here with know one to play with" she giggled "Rin missed Shippo to!" and she hugged him "Sesshoumaru said rin could come see you so we left and here we are " he smiled "hey I was just gonna make Kagome a necklace of flowers wanna help?" she started jumping up and down " yes yes yes! rin will help!" they walked to the giant area field with all sorts of flower and started making a necklace...

they worked for at least a hour or two before they were done "It's so pretty!" rin chirped "Ya Kagome will love it!" it was a little blue and green flower necklace shippo stood and stretched "whoa its late” fear shot across rins face "Rin is in trouble!" "Why" "Rin promised Sesshoumaru rin would be back before morning" she got up and dusted off her dressed and started to run back into the forest."Rin! wait!" she stopped and turned to him watching him run to her "Uh huh?" he fidgeted looking down at his toe's before pulling something from behind his back it was a crown made of yellow daisy's

" I umm made this for you" she gentle grabbed it and put it on her head "Ohh shippo its beautiful! I love it!" she twirled around feeling like a princess he smiled and gentle grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a good bye hug "Will I see you tomorrow?" She smiled "yes yes I get to stay for 3 days!" "Neat o! you had better get going Sess is gonna get you" She giggled and puffed out her cheat "Rin is super bad girl" he laughed "No Rin is super caught girl" sesshoumare said walking out of the clearing "ohh no" "come rin lets go" she hung her head in sadness "oook" Shippo waved as he watched them disappear into the forest. "See you tomorrow" and he started to walk back to the house... that night he had a dream of rin and him and the wonderful games they would play together while she was here.