InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When We First Met ❯ Until Tomorrow ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and gang. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

When We First Met

Chapter 6

Until Tomorrow

Inuyasha looked back at Kagome. She looked like she wanted to say something but he ignored it. He thought it was because she was worried or nervous. "You can't have her back." Inuyasha growled.

"Hiraikotsu!" Sango threw her large boomerang at Inuyasha. He jumped out of the way and then to the side when it came back. Sango skidded back a few feet at having to catch the heavy weapon.

She had to stop them somehow. They didn't know each other. Miroku and Sango thought Inuyasha was a kidnapper. Inuyasha thought Miroku and Sango were after her. "Sto-" Kagome tried to yell. Miroku interrupted her.

"Kazaana!" Miroku shouted. He unraveled the prayer beads around his hand. He removed the cloth from his palm and aimed at Inuyasha.

"NO!" Kagome shouted.

Inuyasha started being pulled back into the wind tunnel. He dug his claws into the ground to keep himself where he was. Kagome didn't know what to do. No one was listening to her. How could she stop them?

Then Kagome got an idea. She ran towards Inuyasha and held onto him. "What the fuck are you doing? He's going to suck you in!" Inuyasha yelled.

Miroku saw Kagome run towards the youkai and he pulled the prayer beads over his hand, closing off the void. "Kagome-sama!" Miroku said.

"Will you all stop and listen now?" Kagome asked. Everyone nodded, curious at what she had to say. "Sango, Miroku this is Inuyasha. Inuyasha these are my friends."

They all looked at each other recognizing their names. They all felt stupid for not asking Kagome about it earlier. They just had a pointless fight. "Gomen Kagome-chan. We didn't know." Sango said.

"Hai, gomen Inuyasha, we didn't realize who you were." Miroku said.

"Keh." Inuyasha said folding his arms.

"That's what you get for not letting me explain." Kagome said to Sango and Miroku. She turned to Inuyasha. "That's what you get for just snatching me whenever you feel like it."

"Keh." Inuyasha said once again. Like he was going to listen to her. He'd snatch her whenever he felt like it.

"It's nice to meet you Inuyasha. Too bad we couldn't meet under better circumstances." Miroku said.

Kagome nudged Inuyasha when he didn't react at all. "Nice to meet you to." He said sarcastically. He was just mad because they ruined his time with Kagome. The week was ending and he wanted to get to know her better.

Kagome sighed. That was probably the best she would get out of him. She figured out he was very stubborn. "Did either of you need something before all this happened?" Kagome asked.

"No, we just wanted to see you." Sango said.

"Same here." Inuyasha said.

"I guess we could all sit down and talk." Kagome said.

As much as he didn't want to Inuyasha sat down. "Fine." He mumbled. He'll just get her alone later.

Miroku and Sango sat down too. They found a fallen tree log and sat on it. Kagome sat down between them. It was quiet for a while. No one knew what to say. Inuyasha didn't want to say anything.

"So Sango, Miroku what did you guys do yesterday?" Kagome asked finally breaking the silence.

"Nothing really. I trained with Kirara." Sango said.

"I trained with Mushin." Miroku said. His hand was inching towards Sango's backside.

"Hentai!" Sango screamed. She stood up and hit him on the head with her large boomerang.

"Itai! Sango, that hurts." Miroku said.

"You're lucky I don't rip off your arm Houshi-sama." Sango said.

"Let me get this straight. You're a monk?" Inuyasha asked.

"Hai." Miroku said.

Inuyasha just looked at them with a confused look. "Miroku is a Houshi but he has wandering hands." Kagome said.

"It's a curse." Miroku tried to defend himself.

"You're a lecherous monk." Inuyasha said. Then he remembered something from earlier. "Wait, what was that thing with your hand? I don't think all monks have them."

"That is a curse passed down from my great grandfather." Miroku said. "He traveled from village to village getting rid of evil spirits when he came across a woman."

"Hentai." Sango mumbled.

"He went to help the woman but found out that it was a demon in disguise. He shot my grandfather in his hand with a curse. `That curse is a void that will suck everything and everyone in. To get rid of it you have to kill me.' The demon said." Miroku touched the beads around his wrist.

"You still haven't found the demon?" Inuyasha asked.

"No, since he can change appearances I cannot track him down. All I know is that his name is Naraku. I must kill him before it's too late." Miroku said.

"How did you get the curse if your great grandfather was the one that got it?" Inuyasha asked.

"It is passed on generation to generation through males." Miroku said. "That is why I am so desperate to find a woman who is willing to bear my child. I wish to produce an heir so that if I do not succeed my son can take my place."

"Where do the things you suck in go?" Inuyasha asked.

"I do not know." Miroku said. "I just know nothing comes back."

Everyone was quiet. It was such a sad story. Sango and Kagome had heard it before but it still broke their hearts to hear it. How could a demon be so cruel? They looked up when Miroku bent down in front of Kagome and Sango.

They looked at him confused. He grabbed each of their hands. "Will either of you do me the honor of bearing my child?" He asked seriously.

Before either of them could hit him he was already on the ground. Inuyasha stood above him with a murderous look in his eyes. "Inuyasha?" Kagome said.

Inuyasha looked at her questioning face and sat back down. Miroku groaned and got up. "Now we know how possessive he is." Miroku said.

"Baka." Sango said and hit him.

"Itai, Inuyasha already hit me." Miroku said.

"That was for Kagome-chan, not me." Sango said.

"Don't worry Inuyasha, I'm after Sango, not Kagome-sama." Miroku said. "I just wanted to test your intentions on Kagome-sama. She is a dear friend to me."

"Keh." Inuyasha said. "Just keep you damn hands off of her."

"Hai, hai." Miroku said. He turned to Sango. "Now about those children."

"Houshi-sama, you'll be lucky if you can have children when I'm through with you." Sango yelled.

This was Miroku's cue to run. "Bye Kagome-sama. Nice to meet you Inuyasha." He yelled as he ran.

"Bye Kagome-chan, Inuyasha." Sango yelled. She grabbed her weapon and jumped on the transformed Kirara. They took to the air chasing the lecherous monk. "Get back here!"

"You have weird friends." Inuyasha said.

"I would've had one less friend if you killed Miroku." Kagome said. "Why did you hit him?"

"He touched you and asked you to bear his children." Inuyasha said.

"Was there something you wanted to see me about? You look disappointed when they stayed." Kagome said.

"The week is almost up." Inuyasha watched her face for any signs of knowing what he was talking about. There weren't any. He sighed. "The mark is fading."

"Oh." Kagome said.

"You have until tomorrow to think about it." Inuyasha said. Kagome nodded. He picked her up and jumped up to the top of the Goshinboku. He leaned her against the branch of the tree. He sat down in front of her with his legs crossed. "Be careful."

"I know." Kagome said. "Kind of hard to miss the giant leap up here."

"I'm just making sure. Don't want to break my back again." He said.

"Gomen about my friends. Neither of you guys gave me a chance to explain." Kagome said.

"It's not like they would've hurt me anyway." Inuyasha said.

"Miroku might've sucked you in the void and Sango is really good with hiraikotsu." Kagome said.

"I've never seen a woman lug around a huge weapon like that." Inuyasha said.

"She's a Tajiya." Kagome explained. "She was born into it like the rest of her family. They're really well known."

"I've never heard of them." Inuyasha said.

"You live in the forest." Kagome said. "It's probably peaceful here most of the time."

"It is." Inuyasha said. "It's better than being in the noisy villages all the time. I don't get judged in the forest."

"Not all people will judge you because of your blood." Kagome said.

"Most people do." Inuyasha said.

"I didn't." Kagome said.

"I know." Inuyasha said. "I think that's one of the things that draws me towards you."

Kagome said nothing. She didn't know how to react to that. "I guess I should get going." Kagome said. "I have a lot of things to think about."

Inuyasha nodded. He picked her up and jumped down to the ground. He bent down so she could get on his back. "Get on." He said.

Kagome got onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Inuyasha hooked an arm under each leg and jumped up to a tree. He gracefully jumped from tree to tree. Finally he jumped to the ground, on the village paths.

As much as he didn't want to he let go of her legs. She slid off his back making him miss the warmth. "Tomorrow." He said.

"Hai, tomorrow." Kagome said.

"Meet me in the field." Inuyasha said.

There were many fields but Kagome knew which one he was talking about. He wanted to meet at the one they had eaten lunch at. "Bye." Kagome said.

"Bye." Inuyasha said. He ran into the woods.

Kagome knew he wasn't gone. She could feel him nearby. He was watching her so if another demon came he could save her. Kagome smiled and walked home. She had a lot to think about.

Later that evening she quickly ate her meal and went to her room. She still hadn't figured out what to do. Should she let him mark her again or just go on?

Inuyasha was nice and protective of her. He was stubborn and arrogant at times. She couldn't help but like him. Did she want him to mark her again? Kagome sighed. She laid down on her futon and fell asleep.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sorry I couldn't write more. I'm sick right now and I still have some homework to do. I didn't even go to school today. I had a temperature of 100.7. I have a temperature and I still find time to write. Jeez I need a break. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think. Ja ne.

Thanks to my puppy slave for editing, reviewers and readers. Love ya puppy!