InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Within You ❯ Once Upon A Time ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Once upon a time there was an author named lil6ter. Lil6ter was a young girl, just barely the age of 16. Lil6ter had decided to write a fanfiction called White Rose: a spinoff of beauty and the beast. Lil6ter loved white rose, and posted a new chapter every two weeks on Friday like clockwork. Lil6ter got older, and soon it was time for her to finish her story, White Rose, which she dearly wanted to publish. She finished her book, but then it lay there forgotten as time went on and she graduated from high school and started college. It sat there and sat there, collecting dust from in the inner memory of her hard drive and USBs. Lil6ter came back to White Rose several times in an attempt to work on it and edit it so that she could try and publish it, but each time she stopped because she had grown to hate the book she had once written so lovingly.
Then, one day, a month ago, Lil6ter had a dream. It was about her beloved White Rose. She dreamt of her characters and the story…but this time it was different. Everything about the story was different. The plot was better, more interesting. Beauty hated the beast when she first met him. There was blood and potions and monsters. Their love had grown slowly, instead of overnight. It had left Lil6ter excited and wanting to see more.
It was then that Lil6ter had decided to do something she had never thought she would ever do.
Lil6ter decided to rewrite her beloved book.
Now, the only thing that Lil6ter had to do was decide on one thing:
Did she want to post it online as a fanfiction again, or keep it hidden, treasured to herself and buried deep within her heart as her own special little prize. Lil6ter tossed and turned for nights, trying to decide what to do. Share it, or keep it?
It was on the third night of this pondering that Lil6ter had another idea: she would ask her beloved followers who had stood by her ever since she posted her first fanfiction. Lil6ter wanted to know what they thought.
An now, Lil6ter is asking everyone: what should she do?
Should she be selfish and keep it to herself, or should she post White Rose once more, only this time, her beloved story will be called something else. It would be called Thorn of Damnation, and it would be posted once every two Fridays just as before.
You have heard Lil6ter's plight, now…she awaits your thoughts.
***
One a side note, while this is NOT a chapter, a new chapter WILL be up in a few days. This was just more important to ME, and I need to know what people think.