Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ My Sora Problem ❯ Championship ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own KH.
 
I finally updated!
 
I REALLY Suck at fight scenes. Just so you know. I tried my best on this one.
 
Chapter 6
 
Sora sat on the stands, his head down in a slump, his heart racing. He had seen Reno fight and frankly…. He kicked ass. He got up, running a hand through his hair, putting on a fake smile on for Tifa. Tifa smiled back, assuring him Reno was easy. He sighed and glanced a Reno who was grinning at him. “Hey Sora!” He called, waving at him. “Time to start!”
 
~
 
Leon growled in frustration. They had now been stuck in this closet for 2 hours and 30 seconds. “I'm going to kill her.”
 
“Not if I kill her first.” Megumi said. “Ooh, a bucket.” She squealed, happy.
 
“What?” Leon asked. “Have you gone insane?”
 
Megumi shook her head. “Nah, my butt was just starting to hurt from sitting on the floor.” She sat down on the bucket and smiled at him.
 
Leon chuckled. “Well…” He secretly in his mind thanked Yuffie greatly. “Maybe she isn't that bad.”
 
Megumi grinned. “What's that supposed to mean?”
 
Leon's cheeks went from a pale color to a very bright red. “Um…” Leon couldn't believe it. He was stuttering. “Nothing.” Megumi raised an eyebrow in response, not believing him. “It's just that I'm getting to know you and…” he trailed off.
 
Megumi knew that was a lie. She knew that the two hours that they were in here was spent contemplating on many ways to kill Yuffie. She stood, “Leon…” She whispered. She took off his jacket and planted her lips upon his.
 
~
 
Sora threw his keyblade at Reno while avoiding the mines Reno had planted throughout the arena. Yes, mines. Sora thought he had seen enough of bombs and mines at Port Royal but now… This was just plain stupid. He stopped, seeing a mine and waited for his keyblade to return.
 
The keyblade cut across Reno's leg, leaving a deep cut. Reno lost his balance and was about to fall on a mine but caught himself. He pointed his short staff at Sora and sent a triangular prison around Sora.
 
Reno grinned watching Sora struggle within. Reno's face turned to shock when he saw the keyblade hurtling towards the prison and saw the prison shatter from the impact. Sora grabbed his keyblade and swung it at Reno. Reno swung his staff also; both were stuck in a deadlock.
 
“Your better than I thought.” Reno commented.
 
Sora grinned. “Tifa said you were easy to beat… I think she was wrong…”
 
Reno snorted and pushed Sora away. Sora fell and tripped over something. He landed on his buttocks. He sighed, grateful it wasn't a mine. He got up and saw what he landed on…
 
Crap.
 
The mine exploded. Reno was sent flying to the stands and Sora, headfirst, to one of the columns surrounding the arena. Reno was unconscious but Sora, simply got up, unharmed. He rubbed his head and grunted in pain. Tifa ran up to him and gave him a hug.
 
“Sora, are you alright?” She asked, hugging him even tighter.
 
“Yeah.” Sora choked. He was being suffocated at this point and a huge blush was apparent on his face. “Could you let go, please?” His face went from a pinkish color to a pale blue.
 
“Oh!” She let go of Sora and watched him catch his breath. “Sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength.” She smiled sheepishly as Sora began to inhale and exhale.
 
“It's, It's okay.” He assured.
 
Tifa smiled. “Looks like you won.” Sora tilted his head as a response. Tifa giggled at how cute he looked. “You knocked Reno out cold.”
 
Sora turned around and saw Elena and Rude crowded around him. “Oops…” Sora shrugged. “He shouldn't of put the mines there.”
 
“Way to go, kid!” Phil yelled, shooting across the arena with a the championship cup in hand. “That was a great match!” He handed the cup to Sora.
 
Sora held up the cup in pride. “We're the champs!” He yelled. Tifa stared at him, thinking that bump to the head did more damaged then she thought. Sora caught her stare and pulled her over. “Teef, you did a good job too!” He put his mouth right next to her ear. “You really did a number on Kairi.”
 
It was Tifa's turn to blush. “Uh… Thanks.”
 
Both, hand in hand, walked to the gummy ship.
 
~Hollow Bastion~
 
“So… Let me get this straight…” Aerith crossed her arms, ready to get an understanding of the situation. “You locked Leon and Megumi in the closet down the hall?”
 
“Uh-huh.” Yuffie replied nodding her head. Aerith sighed and shook her head. “Listen, it was for their own good.” Yuffie explained.
 
“How?” Aerith asked.
 
“Ugh! Didn't you see it when you saw them together? The like each other! I was just helping out.”
 
Aerith's disapproving stare turned into one of giddiness. “Are you serious?”
 
“Aerith!” Cloud exclaimed, surprised by her sudden change.
 
Aerith looked at Cloud with pleading eyes. “Come on, Cloud! It's so sweet!”
 
Cloud shook his head and sighed. He began to head down the hall, specifically more to the closet in which Yuffie trapped her victims. Yuffie pouted. “C'mon Cloud! Don't do this.” She ran to him and tugged on his arm.
 
Aerith followed suit. “Yeah, Cloud. Why deny them happiness?”
 
Cloud didn't reply and opened the door. What was on the other side shocked all of them.
 
“CLOSE IT!” Aerith yelled.
 
“My eyes!” Yuffie cried.
 
Cloud turned away and muttered something. Yuffie closed her eyes tightly and Aerith dug her head into Cloud's arm. Suddenly the door slammed. All three turned around and found Vincent frowning.
 
Yuffie gripped Vincent's arm. “We never saw that, alright?”
 
Cloud and Aerith nodded and ran to their room, as did Yuffie and Vincent.
 
~~
 
“What was that?” Megumi asked, stopping their “activities”.
 
“Don't care.” Leon grunted.
 
Both continued into the night.