Naruto Fan Fiction / Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Chobit of the Sand ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happiness- glad; joyous; satisfied; pleased,
 
Happiness is something people desire, for happiness makes the world go round. It's what one person wants to see in another, especially one they care for.
 
Alexander R Jemison lost the only person he wished to make happy: his daughter. He never expected this to occur, to only create the next upgrade for a persocom, a deal to complete, an experiment to try…
 
 
It was a quiet, lonely night in Sunagakure. For some reason, the air had grown cold. A half-moon was up in the starless sky. Gaara was sitting quietly on a Cliffside just a couple minutes away from his house. It must have been midnight by now. He kept staring up into the sky, nothing more to do. After a moment or so, he grew bored and started to walk back. When he reached a viewable distance, He noticed something at the door. It was cracked open. Slightly curious and angry someone went inside his house, He silently walked in. I remember closing the door. Who came in here? He looked in each of the rooms, not even his brother and sister, Kankuro and Temari, noticed anyone came in the house. He checked all the rooms until the only one left unchecked: his room. He slowly moved closer to his room. He opened the door. Everything looks normal here… Wait. He looked over at his bed. Someone appeared to be laying on it. He moved closer. It was dark, so he could not make out the person.
 
He shoved the person off his bed. “Wake up!” The person did not move, didn't even appear to even breathe. Is this person even alive? He picked the person up by the shoulders. “Wake up, you…” He stopped. In the dim light from a nearby window, he saw the person's face. It was… his face, but with more of a woman's complexion. WHO is this girl? Why does she look like me?? He began to shake the girl, but she remained immobile. “WAKE UP! ARE YOU DEAD?” Gaara screamed. Suddenly, the girl's eye's slowly opened. She took a glance at Gaara, and then smiled. “Who are you?” Gaara demanded. “I am Akiri, who are you?” Gaara did not answer. He dropped Akiri to the ground. “Why do you look like me?” Akiri looked confused. “I do not understand. I am not you. Please, what is your name?” Gaara was about to answer, but then a voice was at the door. “What's going on?” It was Temari. She and Kankuro were at the door. When they saw Akiri, they seemed to go into a trance. “Whoa…is that a girl Gaara?” Kankuro asked, rubbing his eyes, “Gaara?” Akiri asked “That's me.” Gaara said. Akiri looked at Gaara. “So that is your name?” She smiled. Then, out of nowhere, she ran to him and hugged Gaara, “Very pleasing to meet you Gaara!” Temari and Kankuro stood there, mouths gaped open. Gaara froze, he just stood there, tensed. When Akiri let go, He glared at her. “Get out.” Akiri looked confused. “What?” “Now, or I'll kill you.” He said darkly.
 
Temari grabbed Akiri's hand and pulled her out of Gaara's room. “Sorry about that, you need to be careful.” Temari and Kankuro led Akiri into the living room. They put her on the couch. “Well, before we go anywhere, I'm Temari, and this is Kankuro.” She pointed at Kankuro, who weakly waved at Akiri. Akiri smiled, “Great to meet both of you!” They both had warm smiles, but then turned serious. “How did you get in here?” Temari asked. Akiri looked down. “I do not remember. I don't remember anything other than I am Akiri and was in this house.” Temari and Kankuro gave each other glances of worry and wonder. “You don't remember anything? Nothing? , Kankuro asked. Akiri nodded, and then a sad, faraway look came to her face. “But… It's faint, but I remember this person… taking me somewhere.” Once again, Temari and Kankuro exchanged glances. Temari got up, and yawned. “Well, it's late. I suggest we get some sleep and clear more of this in the morning. Where you will sleep, I'm not sure. Maybe my room.”, Kankuro raised his hand, about to say something, but closed his mouth, blushing. Akiri looked over at Kankuro “Were you going to say something?” “You could….sleep with me in my room.” Kankuro said, almost coming out a whisper. “YOU PERVERT!!” Temari screamed at Kankuro. Akiri smiled and gave a little hug to Kankuro, “It's okay; I'll sleep with Temari in her room. Thank you for your offer.” Temari gave
A look of shock, then shook her head, “Whatever, lets go to bed.”
 
 
The next morning, Temari couldn't find Akiri in her room. She smelled the smell of something cooking downstairs. She went down to see Akiri in the kitchen, cooking. “Morning Temari!,” Kankuro greeted. He was already eating some breakfast. “This is really good! Much better than what you make!” Temari glared at Kankuro then looked over at Akiri. “When did you get out of bed, and you can cook?” “Hours ago, don't know, I just knew how, Want some?” Akiri answered, offering some pancakes. “Sure.” Temari sat at the table. Akiri handed some food. Temari took a bite. “Mm, very good, greatest stuff I've ever had!” Temari said. “Yeah, its heaven compared to your cooking, Temari.” Kankuro added. Everyone laughed except Temari. “What's going on over here?” a voice asked. Gaara walked in the room, but then stopped when he saw Akiri. He looked her up and down, and then glared. “I thought I told you to leave.” He said coldly. Akiri smiled at him, like she didn't even hear him. “I made some breakfast, want some Gaara?” She asked. “I made it for you!” She put a plate on the table in front of an empty chair. Temari and Kankuro grew quiet, stared at Gaara, to Akiri. Gaara stood there for a second, ready to say something, but then walked to the table, and began eating quietly. Temari and Kankuro looked relived and Akiri smiled. He finished very quickly, Akiri looked at him. “Well, you like?” she asked.
 
“It's good.” He said emotionlessly. Akiri smiled and cheered “Yay!” Gaara got up and looked over at Temari and Kankuro. “You two leave, I need to talk to this woman privately.” Immediately, they obeyed. One Gaara was sure no one was around, he turned to Akiri. “What are you doing here?” Akiri looked down. “I don't know. I don't remember anything except waking up in your room…” She looked up again and stared right into Gaara's eyes. “I remember seeing those eyes of yours. They look so beautiful…yet so sad. It confuses me how we look alike. Do you think we're related?” Akiri asked. Gaara wasn't sure how to answer that. He was confused as well. “What did you do to me last night?” He asked. Akiri giggled. “I hugged you silly! It's a sign of affection! You know, when a person shows affection and liking to another. Haven't you ever been hugged?” She asked. Gaara couldn't seem to remember the last time he was `hugged' by someone. “I don't know.” He answered quietly. Akiri's expression turned sad. “Really,” Gaara turned away from her. “If you're going to stay here, don't do that.” And he walked out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.