Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konna Ni Chikaku De... ❯ This Body That Loves You ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Okay I got a request for an ITAC/HAKU fic like forever ago but my computer was messed up and I was using my aunts but she doesn't let me post my work up at her house, which is stupid. Anyway this one-shot will have a LEMON, meaning hot sweaty MAN SEX and if you DON'T LIKE IT well the TURN BACK, cause I could really care less about your bitching and moaning.
 
 
 
Summary: These are the hands that'll touch you. These are the lips that'll kiss you. These are the arms that'll hold you. This is the body that loves you. Come get the body that loves you.
 
THIS BODY THAT LOVES YOU
 
Haku Stepped out of the shower smelling of Raspberries. He dried is long brown almost black hair as he headed to the bedroom. 5 year anniversary and he had no clue what he was supposed to wear.
 
He grabbed a pair of black low-rise jeans, not even bothering with boxers or a shirt. He combed and brushed his hair until it shined and proceeded to get the house ready for his boyfriends' arrival.
 
***********
Itachi pulled up to the house and got out of the car, placing a velvet box into his pocket. He walked to the door and flicked on the light switch…once…twice…and a third time. Weren't the lights supposed to turn on?
 
If he wasn't an Uchiha he would've jumped when the dozens upon dozens of candles suddenly ignited throughout the entire downstairs. He looked down to see a rose petal trail leading throughout the house. He followed the trail which lead into the kitchen and to the table which held contained a bowl of dark chocolate (1) covered strawberries.
 
Itachi smirked at the sight. Haku loved strawberries, and always told Itachi that h tasted like dark chocolate which he didn't like much but put up with it because Itachi did. Itachi picked up a strawberry and bit into it savoring how the two tastes clashed yet still melded together perfectly. He continued eating the strawberry as he continued to follow the trail.
 
He ended up in the entertainment room which was connected to the living room, the trail led to the stereo which had a note attached to it. `Press Play' Itachi did as the note said, and rolled his eyes at what played.
 
Love Sensual physical love
Is waiting here for you
Will you unleash my desire?
 
Seriously where did Haku find his music? Better yet, who the hell came up with these songs? Itachi continued on the trail mildly disappointed when he finished his strawberry. He ended up in the living room, which now looked like a bedroom. A large king size bed placed in the middle surrounded by pick, whit, and red rose petals, and the room smelled of raspberries.
 
Itachi watched as Haku appeared around the corner, he wore a pair of black pant the rode low on his hips, a matching bracelet and necklace set, which was leather about an inch in width with the Uchiha crest in the middle. He had on purple eye shadow, and his hair held in a high ponytail.
 
These are the hands that'll touch you
These are the lips that'll kiss you
These are the arms that'll hold you
So come get this body that loves you
Oh how my heart does miss you
Haku gently grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Itachi returned the kiss with equal, if not greater passion. And Haku pulled back and looked Itachi in the eyes. He smiled at what he saw, love and lust, but mostly love.
 
Haku back away closer to the bed and Itachi followed forward. Right before they made contact, Haku switched places with Itachi making Itachi the one to fall onto the bed. Itachi scooted closer to the head bored, as Haku crawled closer to him.
 
Haku gently remove Itachi's shirt. Haku captured Itachi in another kiss. Haku slid his hand up Itachi's arms, lacing their fingers together. He released his hands and trailed kisses down his chiseled chest to the rim of his pants.
 
Itachi closed his eyes and basked in the feeling of being loved, and covered in kisses. His eyes half opened hen he felt his pants and boxers being removed. Haku gently grabbed His erection and began to stroke him. Itachis' eyes once again closed as Haku began to pump his erection.
 
Love
Stroke me so gently my love
 
Haku watched as Itachi's face flushed slightly just by a simple touch and smirked. He repositioned himself and took Itachi into his mouth.
 
I love it when you mmmmm...
Will you unleash my desire?
All Itachi could do was moan and arch into the hot moist cavern that was his, and his alone. Itachi looked down at what Haku was doing and let out another moan. Haku moaned around the erection, and Itachi's eyes rolled into his head. He tried to thrust upward but Haku Held his hips down, along the tattoos (2) that now had Hakus name under one, and his own, Itachi, under the other.
 
Haku removed his mouth and blew on the head sending a visible shiver throughout Itachi's body. Itachi Suddenly reached down and grabbed Haku by his ponytail and pulled him into a kiss. The sudden action caused Haku to flinch, and tightly grasp Itachi's erection making him moan into the kiss.
 
Baby my heart's achin
My body longs for you
Candlelight and wine are waiting
Create the mood for
Undress me
Slowly
 
Itachi wanted to feel that hair running through his fingers like water. He pulled the band until it snapped causing Haku's hair to form a curtain around them. He laced one of his hands into his hair and used the other to help him sit up. He gently nipped at Haku's bottom lip asking permission for an entrance he was always granted.
 
Haku's senses were invaded by the taste of Itachi. He no longer knew up from down or left from right. All he knew was this was like their firs time all over and he was loving every single moment of it. He didn't fight or argue as Itachi Rolled them over so he was now on bottom, all he knew was he was enjoying himself more than he should be allowed.
 
Itachi removed the choker from Haku's neck and kissed his way from his mouth to his jaw to his neck. He gently nipped at the spot that was close the base of his neck that always got a response from Haku that he loved. Haku took a sharp intake of breath and bared more of his neck for Itachi's assault.
 
Itachi moved his hands down Haku's sides and rested his hands on him hips while he rubbed his thumbs along Haku's side. He never quite understood why Haku liked that but whenever Itachi would Itachi would touch his sides he would moan and arch up slightly. He could really care less why, all he knew was he like the reaction it got from his lover.
 
Itachi began to Kiss down Haku's body cause the boy to arch into his touches.
 
(These are the hands that'll touch you)
I want to kiss you all over
Is that okay?
 
Itachi Removed Haku's pants and wasn't to surprised when he saw that he wasn't wearing any boxers. Itachi kissed from the base of Haku's erection to the tip. He took the tip into his mouth and gently sucked. He smirked at the sound of Haku hitched breath. He slowly engulfed the entire member into his mouth and began to suck.
 
Haku desperately wanted to feel more, but the way Itachi's mouth worked around him he couldn't for coherent speech. A low almost silent “Oh god” escaped his mouth. He was so close he could feel it boiling in the pit of his stomach.
 
His breath began to come in short pants. Itachi saw this and removed his mouth with a `pop'. Haku's breath was irregular and rigged. Haku realized Itachi was looking for something, he realized what it was and stuck his hand under a pillow and pulled out raspberry scented lube.
 
“Whats with all the raspberries?” Itachi asked as he coated his fingers and erection.
 
“I have a new fetish, sue me.” Haku answered with a smirk. Haku arched as Itachi inserted his fingers.
 
(These are the lips that'll kiss you)
We embrace...
Skin to skin
 
Haku was once again moaning as Itachi thrust his fingers in and out. Itachi smirked at how easy it was to keep Haku's mouth shut. He removed his fingers and was reprimanded by a moan of disapproval that was soon replaced with a deep moan of pleasure as he hit his sweet spot.
 
Haku saw whit as Itachi entered him. Now how many times they made love it always felt so good. Itachi began to thrust slowly in and out of Haku, Haku was so tight now matter how many times they did it in one day he remained as tight as day one.
 
(these are the arms that'll hold you)
Hold me
Oh baby
My
bodies arched for you
 
Haku arched off the bed as Itachi's thrust became faster and he began to hit his spot with more and more accuracy. Haku was pulled up to sit in Itachi's lap, Haku wrapped his arms around Itachi's neck and Itachi began to thrust, if possible, even faster.
 
“Please…harder…faster.” Haku practically begged Itachi.
 
Itachi complied and began to thrust harder and faster. “So fucking…tight” Itachi moaned out.
 
“Oh god…Oh god.” Haku met Itachi thrust for thrust he was so close he could feel it, burning like liquid fire. “Itachi…I'm so close.”
 
(come get this body that loves you)
Come here
I've missed you so much
I forgot how good it could feel
 
Itachi was just as close as Haku if not closer. “Oh my fucking god Haku, You're so fucking good.”
 
Haku threw his head back and let out a loud yell of “ITACHI!” as his mind shattering orgasm rocked his body. His muscles spasmed and he continued to rock against Itachi. The sudden clenching of Haku's muscles was all he needed and Itachi followed not even a second after Haku. They rode out their orgasm together as they fell next to each other onto the bed
 
. (oh how my heart does miss you)
Please make love to
me
(come get the body that loves you)
 
As Haku lied their cover in sweat and trying to regain his lost breaths, Itachi dug in the pocket of his pants on the floor and pulled out a small velvet box. Haku rolled onto his side, still slightly out of breath and look ad Itachi curiously.
 
“What's that?”
 
Itachi rolled over onto his side and showed the box to Haku who took the box and red the outside aloud. “Always and forever.” He opened te box and saw a ring that held an amethyst stone in the middle. And the top of the in side read “Will you marry me?”
 
Haku's dropped the box in his state of shock. And looked at Itachi eyes slightly watering.
 
“Are you serious?”
 
Itachi picked up the box and took the ring out and placed in to Haku's finger. “Only if you'll have me.”
 
Haku smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek. “Yes…YES!” Haku grabbed Itachi into an unsuspecting hug. “Yes, yes I'll marry you.”
 
Itachi lied back with Haku still on his chest and pulled the cover over top of them. Haku smiled as he allowed the thought of him and Itachi becoming one and the sound of his heartbeat lull him to sleep.
 
(1)In my fic when Itachi and Haku first have sex Haku thinks that Itachi tastes like Dark chocolate, and so I decided to put it into this one-shot.
 
(2)In my fic Itachi has a Tattoo of two pistols starting right above his hips and going down to disappear below his pant line. I just thought that he would be suckered into getting his and Haku's name under each one. So that's why I did that.
 
Okay the song that was used was Janet Jackson's This Body That Loves you, I cut a lot of parts from it though.