Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konna Ni Chikaku De... ❯ Sasori-Danna ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I got a request on TONFA for a Sasori/Deidara fic. I got it a while back but i figured since i don't have school tomorrow why not do it now? After this one-shot I'm gonna do a Sai/? I got a request for a Sai one-shot but didn't have a partner for him so i gotta come up with one for him. So enough with the rambling I hope you enjoy this one-shot and if not...well it's not my fault.

WARNING:This one-shot will have a LEMON, meaning hot sweaty MAN SEX and if you DON’T LIKE IT well the TURN BACK, cause I could really care less about your bitching and moaning.

DISCLAIMER: I,sadly, own nothing the lyrics are from a song called Kitto(Surely) by an Jpop and Jr&b artist I like called Crystal Kay, and the characters are obviously not mine.

ALSO: To the readers of my naruto fic, I'm super sorry for not updating. My beta has been extreamly busy and I'm just waiting for her to get back to me. I hope to have and update sometime this month maybe even two. I really don't know it depends on how things work out with her. Okay now seriously here's the fic I hope you enjoy!

SASORI-DANNA

Deidara sat on the couch his long blond hair loose and still damp from his recent shower. His kness drawn up to his chest and he was watching T.V. well more like looking at the t.v. His eyes were glazed over in thought, his attention was soon enough caught when his nephew came and flopped down next to him on the couch. He gaze a quick glance, one would think that the boy sitting across from him was his son not his nephew. they had the same bright blond hair, the same bubbly and sometimes annoying personality. The only thing that set them apart were their eyes where his nephew had a bright dazzling blue, he had a grey.

"Uncle you really should stop mopeing around the house. It's not very becoming of you."

Deidara only gave his nephew a sigh. "Uncle come on, he's only been gone for 3 days. He's coming back tomorrow." Deidara only gave him a blank stare. "Oh for the love of-SASORI DANNA IS COMING BACK TOMORROW AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!"

Deidara gave a quick smack to the back of his nephews head. "Don't call him that. And of course I'm excited, un. I'm just so freakin sex deprived I'm depressed." Deidara flopped forward so that he now had his head resting in his nephews lap and he was facing up and his feet hung over the arm of the couch. "Do you have any idea what it's like to go from having sex almost everyday to nothing at all?! I'm miserable, I just want Sasori back so badly, un." The end of his sentence came out more of a whine and his nephew smiled.

"You know uncle, I have yet to find what you see in Sasori-kun. Well besides the obvious great sex." That earned him another smack. "Ow! Well I mean since dad died three years ago and I started living with you I know just as much about him now as I knew then, nothing." He began to play with Deidara's hair. "He hardly talks,except when I hear him moan your name during sex," He blocked the hit he knew would be coming. "He always comes off a cold bastard, I've never once heard him say he loved you, I mean and he's about as readable as William Shakespeare in piglatin."

Deidara let out a sigh. "Naruto there's more to Sasori than meets the eye, un. Just because he doesn't like to gab away like you or myself that doesn't mean a thing."

"Uncle, and please don't hit me for this, why do you let someone who's younger than you and shorter that you top you?"

Deidara turned a bright red. "Well ummm he's uh...well he's very good at what he does."

Naruto was about to retort when a honk from outside made him perk up. "Oh Sasuke's here! Gotta go! Love ya! Bye!" and in 5 seconds flat Naruto had pushed Deidara from his lap to the floor, put in his shoes, grabbed his jacket, and was out the door. Leaving a stunned uncle on the floor.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Deidara lied in bed starring at the ceiling letting out sighs every so often. Naruto sent him a text message last night letting him know he was spending the night at Sasuke's house which meant he was left to his own to mope. he glanced at the clock. 12:56pm. He let out another sigh, he rolled out of bed grabbed another pair of clean pajama's and went to take a soak in the tub he'd have to find a way to pass the time somehow.
Once out of the bathroom and dressed Deidara walked slowly downstairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed a box of cereal, a bowl, spoon, and milk and set about to having a snack. He spared a glance to a calender, tomorrow was finally here and Deidara couldn't bring himself to care. He tossed his bowl and spoon into the sink and looked around. The house was getting pretty dirty. He grabbed a random CD placed it in the stereo made sure the surround sound was on and pressed play. He placed his hair in a sloppy ponytail and set about to cleaning the house, Sasori never much liked coming home to a dirty house.

BEDDO de hiza wo kakaekondeta da
kimi no koto wo omotta
doko kara nani ga machigatte ita no kamo
wakaranakute hitori

suki de suki de anna ni nagashiteta
namida no iro mune no itami sae toki ni nagareru is it so?

He had just finished cleaning the kitchen spotless and began on the laundry. He began sorting the clothes while throwing all dark clothes into the washer. He came across a pair of black boxers that had a stain on them. "What the-OH NARUTO THAT'S DISGUSTING!UGH!" Deidara quickly chucked the disgusting pair of boxers into the washer before he shuddered and continued with the laundry.

kitto futari betsu no koi wo shite
itsuka kimi wa chigau kiss wo shite ne
sotto sora ni sonna koi mo shita to
kitto futari waratte hanasu no ne

He had finished with the laundry, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, the dining room, the entertainment room, Naruto's bedroom, and their own as well. It was now 5:57pm he went to the kitchen fixed him a quick PB&J sandwich, washed the dirty knife, wiped the crumbs off the counter and headed upstairs. he grabbed yet another pair of PJ's took another shower and flopped on the bed.

Only now that he was fully comfortable did he realize he never turned off the music. The music that was nothing more than a low hum through his door did nothing to keep him from sleep as he was soon in a deep slumber.

kimi no suki na NANBA- ga radio kara
ano koro wa
nando mo RIPI-TO suru hodo zutto
issho ni ita noni

tsuyoku tsuyoku atashi wo dakishimeteta
anshin mo ude no nukumori mo toki ni nagareru is it so?


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


Sasori walked into the house door slamming behind him alerting the would be occupants of the house. When he didn't receive his abrupt customary welcome home he made sure he checked his watch to make sure he wasn't home at some ungodly hour, 7:22pm someone had to be up.

He removed his shoes sat down his suitcase loosened his tie and headed towards the stairs. He softly padded down the hall to his bedroom unbuttoning his suit jacket as he went. He opened his door to find a sleeping Deidara on the bed. His sweat pants hung low on his hips showing the small of his back and about an inch or so of his, in his opinion, perfectly sculpted ass. He wore no shirt exposing his whole back, his face was turned towards him he could see the peaceful look Dei had while sleep.

Sasori carefully crawled into the bed above Dei and began to place gentle kisses along his back. Dei took a deep breath and rolled over, throwing an arm over his eyes to block out any possible light. "Stop it Sasori I'm tired." he said with a groan.

Sasori's eyebrows furrowed at Deidara's comment. He lent down and captured a nipple in his mouth at the same time rubbing his groin against Dei's. Dei's eyes snapped open and a low his escaped his lips and he gripped at the blanket with the hand that wasn't covering his eyes. "That's a hell of a way to be woken up, Ah!" He gasped at Sasori rubbed their groins together more forcefully.

Sasori smirked and trailed kisses down his lover naturally flat stomach. He dipped his tongue into his belly button causing him to let out a small laugh. Sasori hooked his fingers in the waste band of Dei's boxers and had them off in one fluid motion. Dei grabbed Sasori by his tie up into a kiss. Dei had instantly granted Sasori entrance, that Sasori took instantly. Sasori laced his fingers in Dei's short hair and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

Sasori kissed along his jaw line to his neck where he began to kiss, nibble, and suck. A small smile appeared on Dei's face. "I missed you Sasori, ah!" A forceful yank to his hair caused him to hiss. "Sasori-Danna!Ah! Gomen!" Dei could feel Sasori's smirk even as he left love bites on his neck. Dei with some help removed Sasori's shirt, tie, and pants leaving him in his boxers.

Sasori moved lower once again to recapture the nipple from earlier in his mouth. Sasori rubbed hi hand against the inside of Deidara's thigh waking his muscles quiver. Dei tried to move his aching cock into that hand but a well placed forceful nip stopped all movement towards that hand. "Sasori-Danna, please. Touch me please, mmm." Dei moaned as Sasori racked his nails along his things and gently along his cock.

Sasori nipped and kissed his way down Deidara's body a second time. He kissed from the base to the tip of the leaking cock before him. he gave a tentive lick to the precome that was spilling out from the slit generously. Dei let out a low moan and tried to thrust forward into that declicous mouth but a gentle nip warned him against the idea.

"Sasori-Danna please I need you."

"What do you need?" His voice husky with lust whispered so low it forced Dei to listen to him.

"I need you Sasori-Danna all of you. I've missed you so much. Your kisses, your touches, your voice, your body, you well endowed cock, everything, un." Dei answered panting as Sasori took the tip of his cock in no more no less. he gently sucked at the tip before he moved away only to place two fingers at Dei's mouth and give the command suck.

Dei did as he was told he slicked them generously as he knew what job they would have to accomplish. Sasori removed his fingers and placed one of them at Dei's enterance. the same time he entered Dei with his finger he encased his throbbing member in his mouth.

"AH! Sasori-Danna more please ah!"


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------



Naruto entered the house a few bags from various stores hanging off his arm. He shut and locked the door behind him and headed towards his room. He threw all the bags on the bed except one that was from Spencers. He laughed at the gifts he had bought his uncle, it was a coupon book of sex positions and favors, a vibrate, edible cherry flavored lube, and a thong made from candy.

Naruto headed towards his uncles room. He grabbed the knob and threw the door open. "Guess what I got for....you." Naruto's sentence trailed off as he saw the position his Uncle was in. Two heads had whipped to face him when he had the door open Sasori had his fingers up Deidara's ass while his cock glistened with his spit. ad Dei's fave was more red than a tomato. "Uhhh my bad." Naruto said with a small laugh. "I'll just be leaving this here and going now.

Naruto turned to leave but stopped reached in the bag he had placed on the floor grabbed the lube and tossed it to Sasori. he then turned shut the door behind him.

Sasori arched an eyebrow he removed his fingers and went to look in the bag. he saw what was in the bag and a smile spread across his face. "God I love your nephew." Sasori quickly returned to the bed with new toys in hand to finish what he started.




------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------



I know kind of a sudden ending but I'm tired and have school tomorrow wo bare with me on the mistakes and I hope u enjoyed it.