Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konna Ni Chikaku De... ❯ Over ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I watched the walls around me crumble
But its not like I won't build them up again
So here's your last chance for redemption
So take it while it lasts because it will end
And my tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye
 
Neji walked home from school taking a shortcut home. He slowed his pace when he came in front of a Navy blue and white house. He looked into the living room window to see Itachi looking back at him. He gave smile nervous and stopped walking. Itachi gave a small smile before he looked to his side. Itachi's dad came and asked what he was looking at. When he saw Neji he pulled Itachi away and shut the blinds.
 
I cant live without you
Can't breathe without you I dream about you honestly
Tell me that its over
Because if the world is spinning and I'm still living
It wont be right if were not in it together
Tell me that it's over
And I'll be the first to go
Don't want to be the last to know
 
Neji Walked in his front door. He poked his head into the living room. “I'm home.” His parents gave him no acknowledgement and he went up to his room. He grabbed a brush and put his hair into a pony tail. He took off his school shirt and grabbed a t-shirt. He glanced out his window and saw Itachi looking at his dad through the window working on the car. Itachi spared Neji a glance which made him smile. Itachi gave him one last lingering look before he turned into his room.
 
 
I won't be the one to chase you
But at the same time you're the heart that I call home
I'm always stuck with these emotions
And the more I try to feel the less I'm whole
My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye
 
Two weeks later Itachi had snuck out and told Neji to come with him.
 
“Where are we going?” They were sneaking again he wished it was over.
 
“My uncle, well he's not really my uncle just a close friend of the family, Kakashi is letting me borrow his guest bedroom.” Itachi said as he pulled out the keys to a house and pulled Neji in. He guided Neji to the guest bedroom.
 
Neji smiled and latched onto Itachi's lips. They wasted no time not knowing when their next moment alone would be. Itachi pulled off Neji shirt then his own. Itachi lied on top of Neji on the bed and kissed his neck. Neji let a moan. Itachi removed both of their pants; he grasped Neji cock in his hand and pumped him slowly. Neji tilted his head back into the pillow; he looked into Itachi onyx eyes and drowned.
 
“Itachi… j-just do it. Please.”
 
Itachi nodded and placed his already hard cock and Neji entrance. He gently pushed in and hissed at the tightness and at the feel of Neji biting his neck to stifle and noises and bracing against the pain. Neji released Itachi's neck.
 
“Sorry.” Itachi said.
 
“Just move.” Neji whispered.
 
Itachi set a slow pace to allow Neji to adjust. Neji just basked in the feeling of Itachi all around him. Making love to him showing that he truly cared. He let out a gasp and arched when Itachi hit his sweet spot. “Right there.” He said breathlessly.
 
Itachi stayed at that angle making Neji putty in his hands. Neji gripped at Itachi's hair to pull him closer.
 
“Ah…ahh. I-Itachi.”
 
Itachi looked down at Neji blushed and sweat covered face. Neji's eyes were glazed over and tears of pleasure were rolling down his cheeks. Itachi buried his face into Neji's neck and sucked on his neck, pulling a strangled moan from Neji.
 
Neji arched at a spike of pleasure. “'Tachi…oh god.”
 
Itachi grabbed Neji cock and began to pump him in tune with his thrusts. He thrust harder and faster pulling sounds out of Neji he never knew existed. Itachi soon came with a strangled gasp and shudder, quickly followed by Neji. Itachi pulled out and lied next to Neji on the bed. Neji snuggled into Itachi's chest and was quickly sleep. Itachi caressed Neji's hair as he stared at the wall eyes glazed over with regret.
 
I cant live without you
Can't breathe without you I dream about you honestly
Tell me that its over
Because if the world is spinning and I'm still living
It wont be right if were not in it together
Tell me that it's over
And I'll be the first to go
Don't want to be the last to know
 
Three weeks later Itachi asked Neji to go to a party with him. Itachi and Neji danced back to chest to the beat of the music.
 
“Neji.” Itachi whispered.
 
“Hm?” Itachi felt more than he heard.
 
“I love you.”
 
“I know.” Neji said before turning around and Kissing him briefly on the lips. “Come on lets go out back with everyone else. “ As they walked Neji asked something that he'd been meaning to. “What happened to your cheek?”
 
“I fell.” Was Itachi's simple answer.
 
They walked out to the back where there was a pool and people splashing and people drinking around the pools edge. Neji pulled Itachi over to where his friend Kiba and Sai were sitting. Itachi sat down and pulled Neji into his lap. They talked a few moments before they realized that people were getting quiet. They turned to see Itachi's dad walking through the party heading straight towards them. Neji scooted and sat next to Itachi. Itachi's father was soon enough standing in front of them.
 
“Let's go.” Itachi didn't move his father grasped his forearm and forcing him to stand up. “I said let's go.” Itachi yanked his arm free before following. He cast Neji a lingering glance as he left the party.
 
Neji grabbed at his hair in frustration and let tears freely escape his eyes. He couldn't take it for much longer
 
My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye
 
Itachi and Neji sat in their friends, Kiba and Sai's, car and laughed at nothing and sang to the music. Itachi had left the house and walked to Sai's house and they all ended up in his car sitting in a parking lot around the corner blaring music and acting a fool.
 
Neji let out a scream when Itachi was yanked from neck to him in the back seat and was thrown on the ground.
 
I cant live without you
Can't breathe without you I dream about you honestly
Tell me that its over
Because if the world is spinning and I'm still living
It wont be right if were not in it together
Tell me that it's over
And I'll be the first to go
Don't want to be the last to know
 
“Stop it!” Neji screamed as Itachi was kicked and punched repeatedly by his father. “Stop it!”
 
Itachi's father gave him one last kick before he left. Neji rushed over to help Itachi up. He gently placed his finger tips against the quickly forming bruises. Itachi yanked his head away. “Don't touch me.”
 
Neji gave him a confused look. “Itachi?” A small tear fell down Neji's face. `it's over.' Neji thought.
 
“Don't touch me, don't look at me.” Itachi began to walk away.
 
Tell me that it's over
Over
Honestly tell me
Honestly tell me
Don't tell me that
it's over
Neji ran to catch up to Itachi. “I thought you loved me?”
 
“I do. But I can't take this anymore. No matter what I do he finds me, he finds us. I can't do it any more.”
 
“What are you saying?”
 
Itachi gave him a look that said it all. Neji choke back a sob and tears ran in small rivers as Itachi walked away from him for the last time/
 
Don't tell me that it's over…
 
////////////////////////////
 
Okay so I'm uber sorry about the major well…stoppage in updates. My computer got a virus and my parents aren't buying a new computer so we only have one now and it's a lot harder to get computer time. This is a quick one-shot I threw together as an apology. I'm trying to work on chapters but those are nearly impossible to do with limited computer time.
 
Please don't kill me!!!!!