Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tamming Two Hearts or Breaking One ❯ For Honor for Love ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 11 For Honor for Love
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Seriously people I don't own Naruto
 
 
 
 
Ichiraku Ramen shop
 
 
 
Naruto was enjoying a bowl of ramen after some intense training sessions with his new student Konohamaru unfortunately Konohamaru couldn't join him to eat ramen due to the fact that he was too exhausted so he went home. Now training with Naruto wasn't easy were talking about sparing with over fifty clones and each of his clones were as strong as the original and Konohamaru could only make ten clones max so he was pretty outnumbered. He chuckle thinking about his formal rival going against him he never chance but he believe that the young genin had a great potential to become a very strong ninja and to him training him was a great challenge and another obstacle to cross to become Hokage.
 
He finished his fifth bowl and ordered another bowl Teuchi just chuckle at him and serve him the hot bowl while Ayame handed him the bowl. With out even thinking about it he began eating his sixth bowl, as he was eating he didn't notice that there was somebody behind him Teuchi and Ayame saw the person and smile.
 
“Oh hi Sakura” Ayame said
 
Naruto almost choke after hearing that he then turn around to prove if it was true and there she was the pink hair kunoichi was standing before him she was looking at him with a look that could be easily tell that she misses him. Naruto choked after seeing her he cough a couple of times but it didn't work he was really choking, Teuchi and Ayame freak out seeing their number one customer choking but immediately Sakura came to his rescue and did the Heimlich maneuver on him he quickly spit the pieces of noodles he was supposed to digest.
 
“Are you al right Naruto?” Sakura said worry
 
Naruto slowly nodded while looking at her he couldn't help but smile at her what else would he expect from a medic ninja especially when it's the cherry blossom.
 
“Yeah thanks Sakurachan”
 
Silence fell on the two ninjas, Naruto saw her jade eyes and he saw once again the lust and the passion reflected in them it was just as the first time when he had sex with her he felt hot and he was getting a reaction from his pants thinking about that wonderful night with his first crush. Sakura wanted to see Naruto to talk to him about something important but right now the only thing she was thinking about was to have sex with him and fulfill her desires with the blond and after having sex with him twice it was obvious why she was feeling so hot and turn on.
 
She took a long look at his lips her heart beat faster they look so fresh, so inviting like they were begging to be claim by her lips more impure thoughts were running trough her head pretty soon she was imagining him naked and she really love his body so much she her breathing quicken and she was very wet thinking about him naked. Naruto like Sakura he was staring at her lips and damn he wanted to kiss those sweet lips of hers he loved so much the taste of her lips it was a combination of cherries and strawberries it was intoxicating and blissful at the same time, he imagine her naked and he was getting very aroused by the minute he didn't care if he was at Ichiraku he wanted to have sex with her here and now.
 
Both teens finally snap out of their heavenly fantasies Sakura calm herself before speaking.
 
“So….um Naruto I….are you busy?”
 
“Well…right now Im eating ramen why do you ask Sakurachan?”
 
“Can we talk?”
 
Naruto saw the seriousness in her eyes and of course he wasn't going to refuse her” yeah of course I guess”
 
“Lets go to another place then”
 
Naruto nodded he left his money on the counter and they both left the ramen shop to go to someplace quiet and private, while they were walking Sakura was giving glances to the blond ninja every time she glance at him she smile he was so handsome and gorgeous she was really stupid in the past she didn't realize how handsome he was and next to Sasuke he was number one. Naruto notice that Sakura was giving him glances and it didn't bother him at all, now for him he love looking at her she was gorgeous to him she was always gorgeous like an angel that have fell from heaven and angel with pink hair.
 
The two arrived at the park and to their luck it was empty it seems that there wasn't any children playing at the hour they seated in the swings next to the slide. Now Naruto was getting nervous he had a pretty good idea what Sakura wanted to talk to him it was no doubt that it had to do with the fact that he had to choose between her and his girlfriend Hinata and right now he didn't wanted to talk about it since he hasn't decided and it was giving him a lot of stress. He sighed silently as he waited for his teammate and love to talk he took a quick glance at her and she was looking at him with a small smile a very beautiful smile.
 
“Naruto I…….Im sorry”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I really sorry Naruto”
 
Naruto was really confused” what do you mean Sakurachan?”
 
“Im sorry about making you chose between me and Hinata I……I was being selfish I told you that because I was desperate and wanted you to make up your mind for good and hopefully you will choose…….me” she whisper the last part but Naruto heard her
 
Naruto look to the ground he became sad” Sakurachan I'm sorry I really am”
 
Sakra gave him a playful smile” why are you apologizing to me silly?”
 
“Because you are suffering because of me I know you are in pain I haven't made my choice yet and I know very well you are hurt because of this Sakurachan I just hate to see you in pain both physical and emotional and I hate that I am the one causing you this pain I can't stand it Im sorry”
 
Sakura blush hearing his heartwarming speech her jade eyes were shinning with happiness she lean closer to him and closed her eyes hoping that her blond love would accept her kiss. Naruto blush but he smile he lean closer and close his eyes their lips met but it was a soft kiss but with lots of passion. Before Sakura got the chance to deepen the kiss and adding her tongue Naruto sadly broke the kiss Sakura was disappointed but she didn't show it.
 
“I better go Sakurachan”
 
Sakura nodded” okay I better go too I have to go back to work”
 
Naruto got up from the swing and he was about to leave when he look back at her” Sakurachan please give me more time and I will make my choice that's a promise and you know I never go back on my word its my ninja way”
 
Sakura nodded and smile” yeah I know”
 
“Ill see you later okay” Naruto said as he left the park
 
Sakura sighed she lick her lips still tasting the lips of her blond love she couldn't help it but she was still wet and horny.
 
(Damn it why the hell Im horny and why the hell I'm only thinking about sex?)
 
(You love Naruto so it's pretty obvious you want him so badly) inner Sakura said
 
(No its something else I'm this horny because of that book ever since I have began reading that book my sexual urges have been increasing a lot)
 
(Duh isn't that good to have urges that only Naruto can satisfy for you?)
 
(Well yeah but now I have crossed the line because sex it's the only thing I'm thinking about I have become a huge pervert)
 
(You're eighteen it's a common age to be only thinking about sex) inner Sakura said with a sweat dropped
 
(I guess you're right but still I wish Naruto was with me so he could please me like a boyfriend to his girlfriend would)
 
(Well that can't happen right now because he's with HER its all that HYUGA BITCH FAULT)
 
Sakura growl she tighten her fist until they were red (yeah its her fault damn it I want to punch her lights out it makes me so angry AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG) she then remember what Tsunade told her( maybe after work I can train maybe I can finally release my killer intent for Hinata I will go to one of the training grounds)
 
(I don't know if that will work)
 
(Right now I'm willing to try anything)
 
She finally left the park thinking about Naruto and her way of getting rib of her stress or in this case her killing intent for Hinata maybe Tsunade's idea will help her.
 
 
Naruto was walking the streets of the village he then saw Shizune running to him.
 
“Oh Shizune what is it?”
 
“Narutosan Tsunadesama wants to see you in her office”
 
Naruto blink” granny Tsunade wants to see me” he then smile” maybe she has a mission for my team al right”
 
“I don't know she told me she wanted to see you its important”
 
“Important sounds like something serious al right Shizune I'll go” he then left for the Hokage tower follow by Shizune
 
 
 
Hyuga Compound
 
 
 
Hinata finish putting her cloths she went to her mirror and look at herself she had about enough about her father not approving her relationship with Naruto just because he's the container of the Kyubi. She loved Naruto and she will do anything for him she really hated the fact that her father couldn't see that Naruto was just a normal human being with feelings with a wonderful personality he was the one who taught her to believe in herself the one who made her a stronger better person and she loved him for that. She knew she was making the right choice she wanted her father's approval because she wants her father to be proud of her for once knowing that he has thought she was weak worthless. She won the first battle in revealing her feelings for Naruto and it was well worth it now it was the second battle to win which was her father's approval and acknowledgement.
 
She finally left her room to search for her father focus on the task at hand today was gonna the day, she arrived at the dojo where she saw her father watching Neji and her younger sister Hannabi sparing. Hannabi has change during the last three years she was a few inches taller but not as tall as Neji and Hinata she was 5'3 she was fourteen and she was already a chunnin she was wearing a black vest with fish net on the sleeves a white long skirt black pants with her shuriken hostler strap on her right leg and her kunai hostler strap on her left backside, a pair of black ninja sandals and her leaf head band was tight around her forehead. She was wearing Neji's uniform with a few changes and color, now there was one thing that definitely has change in the young Hyuga when it comes to physical appearance that she has follow her older sisters footsteps in the chest developing department she had a very nice C cup attracting a lot of the young boys in the village she was quite the catch like her sister.
 
For a while Hinata lost focus in talking to her father because she was now interested in the sparing match between her younger sister and her cousin the match was very intense each were throwing their own blows but they each were blocking it was simply impressive it seems that both were in the same level.
 
“That's enough you two” Hiashi said” you two fought a fierce battle I'm proud of the both of you”
 
Neji and Hannabi bow to the leader of the Huyga main branch that's when Neji notice Hinata.
 
“What is it Hinata?” Neji said
 
Hiashi look to her daughter” is there something wrong Hinata?”
 
Hinata finally sanp from her daydream and face her father with a serious look” father I had enough its time you will approve of me and Narutokun”
 
“And why should I approved such relation” Hiashi said eyeing her carefully
 
“I'm not running father I challenge you to a fight I will fight for my honor and my love for Narutokun”
 
Neji and Hannabi were shock to hear Hinata give such a challenge to the head of the Hyuga main branch.
 
Hiashi was staring at her” so you want to challenge me in order to gain my approval of your relationship with him is that it?”
 
Hinata nodded” yes father do you accept?”
 
“Hinata please reconsider” Neji said defending her
 
“Stay out of this Neji, al right Hinata I accept your challenge but we wont fight here come to the courtyard tonight” Hiashi said he then left the dojo leaving a shocking Hannabi and Neji behind
 
“Hinata what have you gotten yourself into?” Neji said worry
 
“Please Neji this is something I must do I am sick of running away I will face him once and for all”
 
Hinata didn't say nothing else she left the dojo to prepare for the big night the night that will change her life forever.
 
 
 
Hokage's office
 
 
 
Naruto enter Tsunade's office and he wasn't surprised to see her sleeping on her desk with a lot of paperwork to do he sighed he has always known Tsunade wasn'tthe kind of person to be responsible as Hokage when it comes to fill paperwork. Sometimes he wonder how can someone like her become Hokage in the first place he erase that thought from his head as he didn't know what to do he knew if he wake her up she will beat the living crap out of him, so it was a very hard decision to make.
 
He was saved by the bell when Shizune enter the office she sweat dropped seeing her master sleeping she started thinking what excuse to come up to make her wake up she snap her fingers coming up with the perfect way to wake her.
 
“TSUNADESAMA SAKURA DRANK ALL OF YOUR SAKE AGAIN”
 
Tsunade immediately woke up with wide eyes” WHAT WHEN DID IT HAPPEN WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN I WARN HER NOT TO” she then saw Shizune with slight grin on her face while Naruto was sweat dropping she growl glaring at her apprentice with killer intent” Shizune you……”
 
Shizune left her office in a flash not waiting to face the wrath of the fifth Hokage, she sighed” why does she have to tell me such tragic news I don't want my precious sake to be stolen again”
 
Naruto sweat dropped (Sakurachan drank all of her sake no way) he then remember the time when she got drunk (oh that day yeah it must be it she was really drunk)
 
Tsunade finaly notice Naruto” oh Naruto you're here Im glad now do you know why I called you here?”
 
“I don't know do you have a mission for my team because you know my team is getting stronger”
 
“No Naruto is not a mission I want to talk to you from friend to another friend it's about your love triangle?”
 
Naruto look puzzle” love triangle what do you mean granny Tsunade?”
 
Tsunade sighed (he's still dense as always)” Naruto Im talking about you loving Hinata and Sakura”
 
Naruto gasp in shock” how…..how do you know about that?”
 
“Sakura told me”
 
Naruto stood silent for a few minutes” what did she tell you?”
 
“Well she told me how much she loves you how much she's suffering because you have a relationship with Hinata and she has become so depressed that she ended up getting drunk if you know that she drank all of my sake”
 
Naruto was now depressed at what Tsunade told him of course he knew Sakura was in pain because of him it was his fault and that was making him feel so guilty and hurt inside.
 
“Granny Tsunade of course I know Sakurachan is in pain because and I hate it so much but what can I do I love her and Hinatachan too I don't know what to do?”
 
Tsunade sighed” Naruto does Hinata knows that you cheated on her with Sakura?”
 
Naruto turn pale hearing that Tsunade notice his look and sighed
 
“I will take your terrified face as a no, Naruto I know its going to be horrible but you have to tell Hinata”
 
“WHAT granny Tsunade I can't tell her Hinatachan will feel horrible I just can't”
 
“Naruto by not telling her you're making it worst you're hurting her just like you're hurting Sakura can't you see by not telling Hinata and by not choosing which one to take in your heart you're hurting both of them even if you're not doing it on purpose”
 
Naruto felt like crying tears were forming around his blue eyes Tsunade got up from her desk and went to blond ninja she put her hands on his shoulders.
 
“Naruto I never told you this before you are like a little brother to me but you're also like a son to me I never had a child of my own but at least I know the feeling of motherhood because of you and even if you never knew your mother Kushina I am here for you so please take my advice” Tsunade said giving him a sweet smile which was very rare coming from her
 
Naruto started sobbing” granny Tsunade I never knew you felt that way about me”
 
Tsunade smile” please Naruto do the right thing tell Hinata the truth she deserves to know and choose the one you want to have in your heart you have to get this off your chest you're also hurting yourself so please just do the right thing”
 
“I don't know if I can do it its too hard both of these things it's too hard to accomplish” Naruto said as more tears fell from his eyes
 
“First you will tell Hinata the truth it will destroy her but its better to tell her now because one way or the other the truth will come out and Hinata will feel even worst it's up to you and second as to who will you choose well listen to the voice in your heart I know you will find the answer”
 
“But granny Tsunade if I tell Hinatachan the truth she wont accept me if I choose her she will never forgive me”
 
Tsunade smile” Naruto believe it or not she will forgive you it will take time she will accept you back do you know why because she truly loves you”
 
Naruto was in deep thought he looked at the slug sanin with a warm smile” thanks granny Tsunade Ill think about it”
 
“Don't think about it too long just make your decision and tell Hinata the truth okay?”
 
Naruto nodded he headed for the door he turn back to Tsunade” thanks granny Tsunade” he then did something Tsunade wasn't expecting he ran to her and gave her a big hug she was really surprised
 
Naruto broke the hug before leaving the office a shock Tsunade behind, she smile before drying a few tears that formed around her eyes.
 
“Naruto it doesn't matter what you choose Im already proud of you you will become the next Hokage”
 
 
 
Training ground number 10
 
 
 
CRASH BAM
 
Those were the sounds as another rock was destroyed to a million pieces by Sakura, right after she left the hospital she decided to give a shot at what Tsunade told her it was supposed to be a way to release her tension and stress and it was really working a lot. As Sakura punch rock after rock she kept imagining Hinata's face in each of the rock she was punching and she loved the feeling she grin in satisfactory as rock turn into tiny pieces.
 
(Damn you Hinata for taking Naruto from me damn you Hinata for being so nice damn you Hinata for having big breast) Sakura growl as she punched another rock
 
(So what if she has big breast Naruto said it himself that he loved our body just the way it is) inner Sakura said
 
(Yeah you're right and he sure taste and enjoy my body when he made love to me) Sakura thought as she was blushing and having a nose bleed
 
(Damn Hyuga bitch has him for herself)
 
Sakura growl at the thought of Naruto and Hinata having sex she immediately erased and curse that horrible thought she tighten her fist again as she began to punch more rocks, pretty soon the whole training ground look like a nuclear bomb fell on it. She pant she was tired she doesn't remember how long she has been destroying rocks, before she realized it she fell on the ground exhausted beyond words.
 
(Oh Im so tired I can't get up I guess I should rest) she got seated and look around at what was left of the training ground she sweat dropped (oops I guess I overdid it)
 
(Yeah but it felt so damn good) inner Sakura said
 
Sakura chuckle to herself it was true she now felt relief and her anger was gone for now at least, she then began to think about Naruto the blond ninja who has been trying to conquer her heart since they were kids and now he has conquer it unfortunately his heart was conquer by Hinata. She growl a little but she decided to forget about her knowing that it will make her angry and the urge to destroy will rise again so she only focus on her blond love. She began to think about his golden blond hair his sapphire blue eyes how beautiful they are, she began to think about his naked body his muscle but not to muscle body his strong arms his firm legs and most important his big dick.
 
Sakura was blushing and having a nose bleed (mmmm naked Naruto yeah OH NO IM THINKING ABOUT SEX AGAIN DAMN)
 
(Relax its something natural) inner Sakura said
 
(Im not listening to you that's it Im not reading that book anymore period)
 
(Yeah right well see how long you can keep up with that)
 
(Shut up you)
 
She decided to ignore her inner self and enjoy her rest pretty she was returning to her house, after a few minutes she got up and left the training ground with a sweat dropped on the back of her head.
 
(I hope Tsunadesama doesn't get angry at me for destroying one of the training grounds it was her idea after all and it work)
 
 
 
Hyuga Compound (courtyard)
 
 
 
Nightfall arrived at the Hyuga Compound and Hinata was finally ready to face her father she still didn't know why her father ask her to come to the courtyard although she had a pretty good idea why. With courage confidence and her love for Naruto in mind she arrived at the entrance to the courtyard, of all the places in the Hyuga Compound the courtyard was the biggest place it was so big that the Hokage tower could fill the whole place perfectly. Without hesitation in her heart she open the door and enter the courtyard she wasn't surprise at all instead of seeing her father alone the whole courtyard was crowded by all the members of the Hyuga clan both main branch and second branch. In addition there council of the clan and the elders were also present she took a look at the corner and saw Neji and Hannabi both look like they were worry and her father stood in the middle of the courtyard where the fighting ground was held.
 
Without any fear at all she walk towards the middle and meet her father face to face she looked at his directly in his eyes. Neji didn't look at it because he was worry about his cousin but he was very proud of her for the first time in her life she has stood up to her father and she was afraid she has change so much for the better. She wasn't shy anymore she wasn't doubting herself anymore this was the new Hyuga Hinata confident and strong, of course he knew she was strong she did beat him after all he smirk a little remembering that surprising day. He took a glance at his younger cousin Hannabi and she was worry he couldn't blame her it was going to be a serious and tough fight, he also was suspicious at the fact that his uncle called every member of the clan including the council and elders he looked at his uncle with suspicion and discomfort.
 
(I know what you're planning uncle you want to humiliate Hinata in front of the council and the elders)
 
“Is sister going to be al right?” Hannabi said worry
 
Neji shook his head” I don't know but let's believe in her”
 
Hannabi nodded and look to her father and her sister as they stood facing each other in the middle of the ring.
 
“Are you nervous?” Hiashi said with a small hint of worry
 
Hinata shook her head” no I am not I was the one who challenge you so I have nothing to be afraid off, I'm doing this so you could acknowledge and approved my relationship with Narutokun you keep seeing him as the Kyubi but he's a wonderful person hard working and kind I love him because his Uzumaki Naruto and not as the container of the Kyubi”
 
The members of the clan started murmuring among themselves Hiashi just ignore them for the moment he took the Jyukken stance and activated his byakugan ready to fight her
 
“Are you ready Hinata?”
 
Hinata didn't nodded nor did she said anything instead she untied her headband from her neck and tied it around her forehead preparing for the big fight she activated her byakugan.
 
“Father I'm not running away never again”
 
Neji smile that was the same thing she told him when she first fought him back at the chunnin exams, he gasp seeing that his uncle was the first to make the first move he charge at Hinata he raise his ready to strike his daughter at the exact place of her body.
 
Everyone gasp in shock they all thought that the match was already over but they were wrong Hinata just block his attack and she was holding his palm with her hand. Neji was shock recognizing the attack his uncle just did but thankfully Hinata block it, Hiashi try not to look shock but in truth he was with his speed he thought he would be able to land his attack and defeat his daughter. In a heartbeat Hiashi made another attack with his free hand but Hinata block it with her free hand for a while he locked eyes with her and he could see in her byakugan eyes confidence reflected something her never thought to see in his entire life, there was something else her self determination it was like a fire burning deep within her.
 
Hinata was still holding his hand” that attack…..so father you were thinking in finishing the fight so soon planning on attacking my main chakra point in doing so you will hit all of my chakra points at once you're underestimating me father”
 
Hiashi didn't answer her he broke free from her hold and was going to use the same attack he hit but her curse Hinata's body vanished in a cloud of smoke and it was replace by a wooden log.
 
(Substitution jutsu she was fast in creating it) Hiashi thought (where is she then?) he look at every direction until he heard her from above him
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
The clan members gasp seeing that the whole ring was cover by dozens of Hinata clones, Neji couldn't help but smile at the way his cousin was fighting.
 
(She's using Naruto's fighting style)
 
Hiashi was not impressed he focus with his byakugan trying to see the real one but he couldn't, he was interrupted by the Hinata clones who charge at him before they attack him he used kaiten rotation hitting most the clones.
 
(Now's my chance) Hinata thought as she threw an explosive kunai
 
BOOM
 
Hiashi wasn't hurt but the explosion was able interrupt his kaiten he was caught off guard the clones charge at him but Hiashi used kaiten only this time it was different it was twice bigger than the normal hitting all of the clones in the ring. Once the clone vanish the real Hinata threw a kunai at him only to be caught in his hand it was a toy that she just threw at him.
 
“Really Hinata are you planning in defeating me with a kunai?” Hiashi said he looked at her with a disappointed look to see that Hinata vanish in a cloud of smoke (IMPOSSIBLE THAT WAS A CLONE THEN WHERE IS)
 
His thinking was interrupted as he heard a puff of smoke near him and he was met by the real Hinata ready to use her gentle fist she hit him over a hundred time sending him to the ground. The whole courtyard was silent every Hyuga was shock at what they just saw, Neji and Hannabi were in the same boat Hyuga Hiashi has been defeated by the same person whom he consider to be weak worthless. The Hyuga council and the elders were shock but they manage to smile at the great outcome that just took place tonight, Hiashi slowly got up he look at his daughter and he was shock expecting to see her with her byakugan but she didn't have it.
 
“Its over father I hit all of your chakra points surrender” Hinata said she still remained in her fighting stance not letting her guard down one bit
 
“Its impossible how…..you hit all my chakra points but you don't have your byakugan how?” Hiashi said shock
 
Hinata smile at her father” because I don't need it…..I can't literally see them but I have memorize the exact location of all of them so I don't need my byakugan”
 
A huge gasp of shock was follow nobody believe what the Hyuga heiress just said
 
“Its impossible”
 
“There's no way”
 
All of the Hyugas were murmuring Hiashi got up” that's enough, Hinata you have defeated me in combat and you were right I have underestimated you have become into such a strong person and I lost” he then went to his knees and bow down to his daughter making her look confused at him
 
“Everyone bow down to the new Head of the Hyuga main branch” Hiashi said
 
Hinata gasp hearing such a statement she look around and saw everyone bowing down to her the council, the elders, the members of the second branch and her sister Hannabi and cousin Neji. She didn't know what to do she was finally the new head of the clan she was feeling embarrassed and blush and also began to twiddle her fingers like her old self.
 
Hiashi got up” Hinata I you have my approved of your relationship with Uzumaki Naruto no Namikaze Naruto”
 
Hinata was confused along with Neji and Hannabi but the rest of the Hyuga knew exactly what Hiashi was talking about.
 
“What are you talking about father?”
 
Hiashi smile” you must know who Naruto really is Hinata he……is the son of Namikaze Minato the fourth Hokage”
 
Hinata, Neji and Hannabi gasp at the shocking revelation
 
“Na…Nar…..Na….Narutokun the son of the fourth?” Hinata said
 
Hiashi nodded” yes you have choose a fine man from now on I will give Naruto the respect he deserves just like his father”
 
Neji smile he went to his cousin along with Hannabi” congratulations Hinata”
 
“Thank you Neji”
 
“You were amazing sister” Hanabi said
 
Hiashi smile at hi daughter” Hinata you have earn it as the new leader I know you will make me proud no you have already make me proud”
 
Hinata felt like crying she embrace his father and he flinch in pain Hinata became worry” father are you al right?”
 
“I'm fine Hinata I'm just a little hurt you really did a number on me” Hiashi said with a slight chuckle
 
“Don't worry uncle well take you to the hospital” Neji said and Hannabi nodded
 
“I said I'm fine Neji it's nothing serious”
 
“Neji's right father you're injury could be serious it will be better to take you to the hospital” Hannabi said
 
Hiashi sighed” al right I have no choice”
 
The rest of the clan bow to Hinata one last time before leaving the courtyard, Neji and Hannabi carry Hiashi out of the courtyard but not before Hiashi look back at Hinata.
 
“Hinata you have my approval and my blessings” Hiashi said with a smile
 
Hinata look puzzle after hearing the blessing part but she immediately got the idea what he meant she blush bright red she couldn't believe her father has given her permission to actually marry Naruto she twiddle her fingers still blushing.
 
(Narutokun and me husband and wife that would be the best thing in my life thank you father I am so happy, I wonder if I should have told him that I already slept with Narutokun maybe next time) she giggle at the memory she left the courtyard and went to her room
 
A couple of hours later Hinata came from the Compound and she was met by Naruto who was smiling she went to him and gave him a big hug follow by a passionate kiss, a couple of minutes they broke the kiss.
 
“So Hinatachan ready to go to Ichiraku's?”
 
“Yes I'm ready Narutokun”
 
“Al right let's go”
 
They both left the compound holding hands Naruto notice his girlfriend happy face and couldn't help but smile back.
 
“What's wrong Hinatachan you seem to be more happy than usual?”
 
Hinata giggle” well you see Narutokun I have a talk with father and he finally approved of our relationship”
 
“Really you meant it he doesn't has a problem with me because of you know?”
 
“Don't worry Narutokun father has decided to give you some respect so there's nothing to worry about”
 
“So he wants us to be together?”
 
Hinata nodded
 
Naruto grin” what did you do did you beat him in a fight?”
 
Hinata laugh” oh Narutokun that's so silly of you why would I fight my own father (maybe I will tell him later)”
 
Naruto just smile as he and his girlfriend continue to walk to Ichiraku's he then remember what Tsunade told him he took a quick glance at her she was so happy.
 
(I can't tell her not yet I will tell her eventually but this is going to be the hardest thing I will ever do)
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
There goes the next chapter Naruto still hasn't decided who to choose, Sakura wants to kill Hinata and Hinata still doesn't have a clue that Naruto cheated on her looks like things are going to get more complicated anyway send me your comments and soon there will be more lemons because I'm pretty sure you guys are reading this story because of the lemons you perverts, but then again I am a pervert too now I will sold my soul just to be in Naruto's shoes right about now anyway farewell until the next chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.