Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Promise To Love Me ❯ You Promised ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe NarutoxHinata,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic
. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For violence, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Chapter Thirteen
You Promised!
Sasuke was astounded to find that Naruto's home was well...clean. He would have expected a little dirt at the very least, but the whole house was spotless. Coming in from the front door, they walked into the living room. It was pretty basic. A large light blue couch, a matching love seat and smaller chair were located at different corners of the room, centered by a glass coffee table across from the large couch. The curtains were beautiful white and brightly allowing the evening sun to shine through and complement the equally white carpet.
"Oh, so this is Naruto's friend." A polite and soothing voice echoed as the tall brunet walked into the room.
Sasuke wasn't surprised to see Iruka; it would certainly explain why the house remained so clean and why Naruto wasn't as homely and wild as before. "Hello, Iruka sensei." Sasuke bowed courteously. Naruto merely grunted at the site of Iruka still being here.
"I haven't seen you in awhile Sasuke, it nice to know you and Naruto are finally over that childish rival stage." He smiled and patted the blonde on the head. "I hope their won't be any fights while I'm gone. Sorry I can't stay but Naruto said you'll just be studying, so there’s ramen in the kitchen. I probably won't be back to late tonight, Naruto so behave." He directed.
Naruto moaned childishly. "I probably won't see you until tomorrow if you're going on a date with Kakashi sensei. Since there kids present you don't want to take the chance of coming back after we are asleep." He snickered, earning a brutal punch on the head before Iruka left with a blush. "I thought he would never leave!" Naruto yelled, finally in the clear.
Sasuke sighed loudly. "You can't blame him, with you anything could happen. he just worried about coming home to a burnt down house."
"That's mean, Sasuke!" He pouted, poking his lower lip out. "Come on." He jerked the Uchiha by the wrist and roughly dragged him into his room. Which was a even bigger shock for Sasuke, but he quickly got over it.
Feeling already awkward for the situation, the two ended up watching TV on the floor out of embarrassment. They sat side by side, enchantingly watching the movie on TV. Of course Sasuke's eyes refused to watch the now cliché' part of the movie, where the two horny adults grow impatient with each other and just go at it for no reason at all. Finding something more interesting, he stared intently at blonde with a smile. He was so adorable in this dark light with only the TV to shine on his beautiful ocean orbs. He could wait no longer.
Quietly moving back, Sasuke slid behind the unsuspecting blonde and tightly embraced him from behind. His legs laid on either side of Naruto's as his arms engulfed the tiny waist. "You are ten times more arousing and interesting than this dumb movie." He whispered seductively into the blonde's ear. Laying his chin in the crock of Naruto's neck he inhaled the delightful scent of ramen and peaches; probably his shampoo.
"Sasuke..." Naruto mumbled sweetly, leaning back into Sasuke's arms.
"Yes, Naru." He felt a little thrill being able to call him adorable nicknames.
"I don't want you to leave me." He whispered shyly.
"I will always be you." He promised.
"You can't say that." Naruto contradicted. "Cause what if you can't. Like with Tsubaru. You can't be with me and her at the same time." He turned in Sasuke's arms, to face him. "You make promise you don't know you can keep."
Sasuke smiled and lightly kissed the blonde. "I always keep my promises to you. I kept this one didn't I." The blonde nodded bashfully. "Then I promise to always keep my promises." He laughed shortly. "I promise to love you."
Naruto's heart swelled with joy and a bright smiled crossed his lips. "I love you, Sasuke."
"I love you, too." Taking Naruto's face his hands, Sasuke drew their lips closer together, kissing him chastely. Putting his arms around Sasuke's neck, Naruto kissed him back hard and long.
No longer soft and gentle, their kisses were burning with hunger. Their hands began to explore, hesitant at first, then boldly exploring each other. Sasuke's fingers brushing across Naruto's chest and then dipped inside his shirt to caress it, his thumb gently brushed across his nipple. Naruto shivered at his touch and his nipple began to swell. He took off Naruto's top, revealing his tone muscular figure, thin and slender. He kissed each nipple, licking them tenderly, feeling them harden under his tongue. He stopped to pull of his clothes and Naruto's, for the first time both were nude in front of each other.
Naruto blushed wildly at seeing Sasuke's needy member and having the Uchiha look at his own. For a second it was awkward, but soon their need overcame the strangeness and Sasuke returned to kissing and sucking his nipples with a hungry mouth.
He lifted his head briefly to examine the blonde's expression. Smirking seductively, "enjoying yourself?" Naruto simply nodded incoherently but gasped when Sasuke's hands found his groin and traced the outline of his swelling length with his fingers. He moaned softly as he touched him, making Sasuke laugh slightly, watching Naruto's length begin to awaken.
Tentatively caressing and stroking his shaft with his fingertips, Sasuke was awarded with all kinds of sounds from Naruto. Each whine, whimper, moan, and groan feeding his ferocity and hunger. Smirking, he reach down and licked his tip, curling his tongue over the hole at the very end. Naruto jerked in surprise and then settled, bending his knee so that he was open to Sasuke's playful activity. He continued to lick his head, amazed at the softness of it quickly fading into a solid, hard feel. He felt a little shiver of anticipation as he slid the member farther into his throat, sucking hard. Naruto moaned and spread his legs more, giving Sasuke more access. He was panting heavily, moving his hips up closer to Sasuke's mouth, thrusting into it. Sasuke licked and nibbled until Naruto thrashed and strained, releasing clear liquid. He eagerly lapped up the sweet liquid, surprising Naruto more.
"You're delicious, Naruto." Sasuke chirped, licking the spilt white off of his mouth. Naruto turned red hot with embarrassment.
Suddenly noticing Sasuke's own member, swollen and ready, he wanted to treat his love as well. He sat up and forcing Sasuke on his back, bending between Sasuke's legs he wrapped his mouth around his length. Pumping roughly, Naruto licked the clear drops forming on the tip of Sasuke's member and then sucked on his round, tightly stretched balls, gently at first, then harder. Sasuke groaned, so close to climaxing, he was seeing flashes of light. "Stop, Naruto!" He called out, startling the blonde greatly. He saw a look of disappointment on the blonde's face. "It's not that, I just don't want to come yet." He smiled, pushing the blonde back onto the floor again. The sorrow had faded and Naruto felt Sasuke position himself over him. Fitting his aching member to Naruto's entrance he then pushed inside, causing to Naruto to yell out loudly. He tried very hard to go slow but it was nearly impossible, he was so close to his own release. Naruto moaned again and opened wider; his passage began a rhythmic throbbing. Finally, Sasuke just shoved his entire length deep inside of him, his body draped completely over Naruto's. He could feel his walls throbbing around him, holding him tightly inside of him.
"You're so tight, Naruto." He growled softly in his ear as he thrust deeply into him. With each hard push, Naruto yelled out more. He had never felt so much pain and so much pleasure all at once. It was amazing. It didn't take long before Sasuke's white stream came pouring into Naruto. As they rolled over, Naruto now on top of Sasuke, still tightly joined, they were both panting, taking in each other's scent, locked together. "I love you, Naruto..." Sasuke struggle to say with the blonde still on him.
"I love you too, Sasuke." Naruto whispered.
After about ten minutes, Sasuke had managed to regain his strength. To his surprise Naruto had fallen asleep on him. He didn't want to wake him up and he defiantly enjoyed having the adorable blonde sprawled onto of him like this, but if he didn't move them, Iruka would come back and see. So he reluctantly lifted the blonde quietly and carried him to the bed. Tucking him in sweetly, he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a dirty towel to remove the mess they had made on the floor. After that he returned to the room.
"Sasuke..." Naruto murmured in his sleep. "You promises to always stay with me..." Sasuke smiled and climbed into the bed and laid down beside the sleeping blonde.
Wrapping his arms tightly around the naked waist, he kissed his forehead tenderly and whispered, "And I will keep that promise. Good night, Naruto." He close his eyes and let sleep consume him, his arms still tightly wrapped around his lover, leading them to peaceful dreams.
A/N: How was that I really, really hope you all enjoyed that! Now that Naruto and Sasuke have their perfect moment, it is time to deal with Tsubaru. See you next chapter!