Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mechanical Affection ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mechanical Affection- Chapter 11

“You found me!” Matt’s face lit up with a smile when he saw me stumble around what had to be the most obnoxiously large pile of rocks I’d ever seen. I stared up at him dumbly. He was so far up there I scarcely recognized the trident on his arm when he flashed it to me; it was really one of the only ways I could tell him apart from the other breathers. I think my eyesight was getting worse, or maybe it was always this terrible. Who knew? Memory wasn’t exactly a strong point of mine.
Like some sort of monkey, Matt hopped several rocks and was in front of me. He was grabbing my face to lower my head, since I was little slow on the uptake. Thanks, Crazycakes. Get anymore reckless and we could be partners in death.
“You’re very good at this.” He complimented, like my ability to find food was particularly amazing. He would be one to get excited about a pale dead-eyed guy stumbling upon him. No one else in the camp seemed particularly pleased to see my ugly mug in the morning, oh, unless you count the little heathens. Speaking of, “All right guys, he got me, come on out!” They crawled out of the woodwork like eager maggots and one of Matt’s favorites jumped me. I really didn’t bother with names or naming them. They were more trouble than they were worth.
Grunting out an irritable snarl, I was promptly ignored by the one I was complaining to and a girlish shriek let out as one of the bystanders zipped away. The little freak was already practically on my shoulder when Matt shooed him away and gave me a pat on the face, “You’re good with the kids. It’s cute.” Burn in hell. Children are the worst.
His smile grew and he swallowed a laugh forming on his mouth. I had a feeling he understood me, “You don’t look amused.” I’m not, “Come on…” No. “We’re having fun, right?” I stared at him hard, I think. Arm around my shoulder he rubbed my head, “All right, breakfast time. My treat.” Very funny… All right. Maybe I was a little glad he was having a good time. What the hell else was there to live for? Or not live for in my case?
We didn’t walk through the camp to get to my feeding pen; instead, we took the long way around. Weaving slowly through the trees, Matt talked to me about all the things he wished he would’ve eaten before the world went to shit. I could relate to that, because there was plenty I wish I’d eaten before… Like faces. I didn’t get nearly enough human faces to munch on. I was particularly fond of Matt’s face; I bet it would be delicious.
“Oh man, and ice cream…” Matt made low moaning sound, “What I wouldn’t do for just one more bite of Rocky Road.” I moaned myself and he looked over at me. Chuckling, he lifted my hand in his own and kissed it. I think he was in love with me… Queer bastard. Oh, and speaking of queer. Grabbing me by the arm, Matt twirled me round in a circle until my back was up against his chest, “All right, let’s get you out of these clothes.” Oh all right… I tipped my head back and let it hang as I stared up through the trees.
The heat of his hands danced down my chest and I emitted a gurgling sound that might’ve been a purr if I’d had any control of my throat. From behind, I could feel his body temperature rise and something hard press up against my backside. Someone was enjoying himself back there… Though admittedly I was enjoying it too. And unfortunately, I knew Matt realized it too as he grabbed the front of my pants to pull them down. I wasn’t really great at hiding my erections. What did he expect, I was a sucker for something warm and mushy up against my cold frame.
Matt’s lips brushed against my ear as he spoke softly, “Good thing I’m not a creep.” Right, because getting your rocks off by undressing me was super not creepy. Though I appreciated his, er, discretion in the matter.
When his face pressed into my neck, that was it. Thrashing wildly, I whipped around and grabbed him. An eruption of sound spilled out my empty lips as I pressed my fingers into his warm body and attempted to tear out his throat. Boy did he enjoy that, sick son of bitch.
Grinding into him, I could hear him grunt, possibly with desire, “You do not make this easy on me.” He managed to spit out as he tore my shirt off down my shoulders and caught my hands behind my back with the article of clothing. Sorry Crazycakes, hard is one of those things that definitely in my job description… Hm! In more ways than one as he could see as he looked me up and down, “You are sooo lucky I’m not a creep.” So he said…
With one swoop, he finished taking the shirt off and dropped to the ground. Face in front of my groin, he frowned up at me, “Don’t even think about it.” I wasn’t. He was the pervert around these parts. I looked away at the cage. Mm… Food, food, food. Damn I had the munchies. Hurry up with those goddamn pants!
When the pants were around my ankles, he guided my legs out and picked up my clothes, “There.” He breathed as he hung up the clothes and readjusted his wickedly tight pants. That couldn’t feel very good.
Going over to the cage, he opened up the door and I was in there in a flash. Once inside, I pressed my back up against the door so he could unclip my muzzle. When it was off, I stretched my jaws. They always felt so stiff after being confined. With a great yawn, I watched Matt as he flicked on the radio. Breakfast and music, he was so thoughtful. Or maybe he got sick of throwing up while listening to me eat. Some of the things he shoved in here were screamers.
I followed him from inside the pen as he went over to the other side to open up the secondary door. It was too small for me to go through but big enough for a dog… Or whatever else Matt happened to capture for me for the day.
“Try not to get you’re underwear bloody again today, all right?” Yeah whatever, pop my hotpocket! Matt might’ve rolled his eyes at me as he opened up the door and gave his side a kick so whatever was inside scrambled out into the cage.
Nice! A fat raccoon! The furry bastard had a bag tied over its head so it wasn’t very quick on it feet. Matt had started doing that when I had a nasty run in with a cat. I tell you, small animals do not appreciate being eaten alive. And, oh yeah, this one would be a screamer for sure. Raccoons were loud little suckers, Matt better start running for the hills if he didn’t want to hear this.
With nowhere for it to go, the coon was an easy catch. Jumping on it, I gave it a good thump in the chest that might’ve shattered a few ribs by the way it squealed and thrashed. Once I was sure I had it pinned I dug in. As far as animals went, I was less picky about where to start so wherever my teeth went first was where I began. Today was the middle back. I chewed easily through the backbone, crunching through those surprisingly fragile bones to get to the gooey insides. Once the backbone was gone through, I ripped the ragdoll in half and began to finish off the rear. All the while, the front half was shrieking like a banshee. God it was good to eat!
Only after every scrap was gone and I’d taken a good bath in the still warm blood was I lucid enough to notice Matt glaring daggers at me from outside the cage. Staggering to my feet, I cocked my head innocently at him, but he still didn’t seem very amused.
His glared darkened and he placed his hands on his hips. What? “What did I tell you about your underwear?” Uh… I looked down at the bloody mess. Not to get them dirty? “And what did you do?” … Got them dirty? Matt threw his hands up in the air and let out an exasperated cry, “That’s it! If you can’t keep them clean, you’re not going to have them anymore!” Worked for me. What did I need with underwear anyway?
“Ugh, you’re such a prick, get over here.” He ordered stepping dangerously close to the cage. If he got close enough, I could maybe snag another bite or two. Pressing my face up against the dog run fencing, I chewed at it anxiously. So what if I’d just eaten? I bet Matt tasted better than any furry critter he could conjure up.
He wiped my chin with his fingers and I snapped at the bloody digit, just in case he wasn’t fast enough. He was though and I only realized as he looped a buckle around my head that he’d done it on purpose to get my thick skull close enough to grab. Tying my head to the cage, he retrieved a bucket of water and returned, “I hope you don’t mind a nice cold bath to cool you down?” Oh, you are just the worst. I glared as he dunked the dirty rag into the water and splashed me on the water with cold water. I convulsed so hard my legs collapsed beneath me. Good thing my head was tied up… Or maybe not. I felt like a fish on a hook as I flailed helplessly.
When my face was sufficiently clean, he leaned in and grinned at me, “What a pretty little face under all that mess.” I snapped at him and he grabbed my jaw to keep me still. Then he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the nose, “You’re so cute.” You so suck.
Moving away, he opened up the cage and stalked in behind me. He grabbed me by the only article of clothing I really had on and pulled my feet under me again. Once I was standing, he pulled my hips to his and held me still as he unbuckled my restraint. The moment that buckle was off, I lashed my head back to hit him but he had me around the neck in seconds and then the muzzle was back on.
Then he let me go and collected his bucket and rag, “All right, get out of there.” Why so you can freeze me with your liquid ice? I don’t think so, “I’ll spray you.” I pulled my lips back and scowled the best I could, “That’s a good boy. Come on, baby.” He sat down on a log and patted his lap. Against whatever judgement I had, I went to him and he pulled me down onto his lap, “There now.” He cooed as he started to wipe off the blood. Well… It was better than the river… Mm…. Matt was so damn hot sometimes.
When he was done, he kissed my shoulder and pushed me, not too gracefully, off his lap. Standing, he grabbed my clothes and shoved them onto me. I couldn’t really hold them but I made a good coat rack, “Hold still, I’ve gotta get these off. You realize you smell like shit as it is without rotting blood?” I sure did. Matt mentioned it enough.
I stared as he pulled off the last of my clothes and threw them aside. That’s right, take a long look while you’re down there.
“It’s not like I like it or anything.” Uh huh… I’ll believe that when he convinced me he wasn’t an ass pirate. Reaching up, he grabbed my clothes from my shoulder and pulled on my pants without bothering to get new underwear. Then he helped me with my shirt and the rest of my clothes.
One of the other breathers in camp yelled and Matt yelled back at them. Guess it was off to the job then. And by job, I meant burglarizing abandoned residents and outlets.
Today’s team? Let’s see, well. There was Crazycakes and I. More frequently they’d been having me doing initial sweeps, probably because zombies don’t care if they run into another zombie. I think Matt just tagged along to keep me company. Little Red was, of course, coming along to drive us. Then there was Claire and, uh, Josie I think…. And the dominatrix. Lots of girls today… And considering Matt’s idea of fun pastimes, I think it was reasonable to group him in with the other ladies.
Soon after arriving in the city and initial sweeps, Matt dragged me into what I think was once a craft store. It was all colorful inside… I really liked it. Colors are fun. Of course, it would have been more fun if I was doing some of the coloring. But no, Matt took that on himself, “Hold still.” He told me and I just sat there staring dumbly ahead. If I wasn’t holding still enough, it was his hand that was the problem. Damn good thing he wasn’t a surgeon.
Dipping his brush in the paint, he lifted his legs up and put his feet on my knees so he could steady his arms on his legs. He was grinning ear to ear. You better not be making me look like a faggot… Faggot. I glared, “What? It looks awesome. Right Claire?” His brown haired faghag came over and looked over his shoulder.
“What in the hell is wrong with you?” Nothing, it’s him.
“What? I thought it would be nice to spruce him up.” Matt defended as he sat up, paintbrush dripping red on his pant legs as he looked at her. Spruce up? Oh, you better not have painted something girly on my face. I have my limits.
Claire rolled her eyes, “You’re sick.” Seriously, what the fuck did he just paint on me? As she sauntered away, I leaned back and gaped mutely at her. Come on, would someone let me in on what was going on?
“Could you turn on that radio on the way out?” Matt asked. Not the greatest idea, but I’d already given the place the okay so Claire flipped it on. Some static came through for a moment before she pressed the play button. No real radio was playing so Matt had taken to stealing cassettes and CDs whenever he found them. It was nice. I did love to listen to the white noise of music.
Grabbing my mask, he turned my head back forward and continued to paint, “Don’t worry, it’s going to be awesome.” I’m concerned about what exactly falls under Crazycakes’ definition of awesome. After adding some finishing touches, Matt stood up and circled around me, “Perfect.” He said before moving to sit on my lap, his legs straddling my hips. Sighing, he draped his arms around my shoulders. He ran his hands over my short hair a moment before leaning in and resting his forehead against mine, “Sometimes I really wish I could just kiss you,” Romancing… Not super effective on zombies, but I appreciated the effort.
“All right, lovebirds. Break it up.” Hey! Don’t include me in this, Josie! The latino woman waved her bush ax at us and Matt sighed. Giving me a kiss on the forehead, he got off my lap and pulled me up, “What the…” Josie stared at my face. What? She looked at Matt, “You’re really fucked up.” She told him. Now I really wanted to know what he’d put on my face.
Matt shrugged and packed up some of the paints, possibly for more sprucing up later or maybe just for the little gremlins back at camp… Hopefully not for a combined activity of the two. I didn’t need little twerps painting all over me like a life-size marker buddy.
As we got out, Matt brought me on over to the hummer and told me to stay there as he helped the others pack-up some supplies. I was happy to just stand by idly and do absolutely nothing. They’d just about finished when I got the peculiar warm fuzzy feeling that something delicious was heading our way.
Moving away from the car, I looked around lazily. Damn it, maybe Matt was right. I really should have stopped looking at the sun, I couldn’t see a damn thing, “Hey, babe, what’s up?” I looked over at Matt, who was staring. Then I went back to staring down the road. Something was down there. Something alive and possibly human. Were we expecting company?
I moaned a little and stood up taller as something came out from between a couple of buildings, “Freeze!” Came a yell and then another voice screamed something else as a small cluster of breathers approached. They were, I presumed, holding guns, not that I could see them particularly well. I looked to our personal army of one, the woman in black. She didn’t look like she was too keen on their demands.
“No, you drop your weapons!” She ordered so calmly, you’d think she was commenting on the color of the sky… Which was a lovely shade of blue.
One of the intruders lifted his gun higher at her and, while he had her distracted, a few others came around from the other side. Somebody was getting pretty damn close to my favorite breather and I turned to face that one. I think it was male, I wasn’t really sure though as it raised its weapon at me and screamed. I wasn’t sure why he didn’t just shoot me. Maybe it was that stupid baseball cap on my head.
“Mitch don’t.” Matt murmured as he raised both hands in surrender. Like hell I wasn’t!
Staggering forward, the man or woman yelled at me again. I didn’t understand a word, but I guess I didn’t need to when the crack of a bullet rang out and I felt something give me a good thump in the chest. I stumbled back and looked down. Oh, he did not just put a hole in my favorite lung. Son of a bitch. This fucker was going down. Another step forward earned another shot before all hell broke loose. There were gunshots everywhere and I wasn’t sure exactly how many were directed at me, but from the way my body refused to cooperate, I’d say I was taking a fair share of the lead.
The one in front of me jumped back and shot at my face. The metal cage that covered my mouth let out a sharp crack as it sprung off my face. Instinctively, I opened my jaws wide and let out a breathy hiss. Oh goody, face nomming time.
“The head! The head!” Was about all I could make out before my body lurched forward and I had the one in my sites in my mouth instead. Biting down on that soft fleshy face, I groaned with pleasure. Blood poured down my throat like a waterfall and I was in ecstasy. Well, until something hit the back of my head and I was torn away from my current meal.
Whirling around, I bared my teeth and growled. The mother fucker shot of my hat! Ugh, and maybe something else because something jelly-like was dripping down my neck. I rampaged towards the sound of the gun and felt something hit my head again before I went down, “Mitch!” Then it was black.
I opened my eyes. Wow, I felt light headed. My body shook as I struggled against the ground. Was it the ground? Seemed a little soft… Ugh. My head. I held onto whatever it was that was beneath me and slowly got to my feet. I swayed a moment before I took it all in. What happened here? There was blood everywhere… Warm, tasty blood.
There was a soft thumping noise registering in my mind and it took a moment before I realized something was still happening around me. Slowly, I turned. I could see some bodies on the ground and one that was upright. And… I moved closer, dragging my feet because they wouldn’t lift up right.
Right up behind the standing figure, I groaned unhappily. The breather turned and started to let out a cry. Tearing into his throat, I brought him to the ground. Groaning with pleasure, I ripped through those flimsy clothes and feasted like it was Christmas dinner. Ah! The warm euphoria of hot raw meat in my guts and blood on my hands.
Wait a minute… Something colorful caught my eye as I finished swallowing another mouthful of meat. What was that? A mask? It was so… Familiar, but I didn’t remember a thing about it. The paint on it was still wet, I think, but maybe it was the blood that caused the painting on it to smear. White teeth with bloody babies torn between them, what a weird drawing…