Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ When Tamaki is Away the Children Will Play! ❯ A trees weapon of choice is Morning wood! Beware dinosaurs! You'll be oversexed and extinct!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyouya, and Hunny heard Tamaki breaking a door and they all looked at each other and bolted for the stairs. They entered Haruhi’s room and saw a somewhat humorous sight, for a third person. Tamaki’s torso was on Mori’s bum, Mori had his waist down pressed down hard on the bed, and then there was a small mound under the sheets a little to the right and a few tufts of brown hair sticking out. Kyouya had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing at the predicament; this was something he had expected since he and Hunny made the first plan to get Mori and Haruhi together.
Tamaki suddenly moved away from the bed and sat in a corner with his gloominess affecting the air around him. Mori turned around and sat up, his face red and sweaty. Haruhi peeked out from under the covers and saw everyone in the doorway. “Umm…Can everyone give us a second….to get…umm just leave, we’ll be out in a second!” Haruhi was very flustered, as one might expect. Hikaru and Kaoru, with their jaws still on the floor, went to Tamaki Corner, picked up their president, and carried him out while Hunny-sempai closed the door. Kyouya and Hunny gave each other a thumbs up.
“Oh no…” Haruhi groaned. “Why did this have to happen?” Haruhi sat and put her head in her hands, forgetting about her state of undress. Mori looked at her with a little bit of remorse.
“Do you regret this?” Mori asked with just a touch of hurt in his voice, barely enough to notice, but there none the less.
“Oh no!” Haruhi re-said this phrase, but in a different way. “I’ve always liked and appreciated you Mori! I just wish that the others hadn’t found out so soon! Much less walked in on us!” Haruhi kissed Mori on the cheek and got out of the bed, searching for her clothes. Mori walked behind Haruhi while she was picking up her shirt and hugged her from behind.
“I feel the same.” He said simply. Haruhi just stood there, engulfed in Mori’s warmth, experiencing a safety she never thought had been possible before. It was then that she realized just how much she loved her sempai.
“We need to go talk to the others, Mori.” She smiled and started putting on her clothes, Mori followed suit.
TWO MINUTES LATER!
“Tono, don’t be so down!” Hikaru said while thumping Tamaki on the head. Tamaki growled in return, now in a different corner. Kyouya sipped his tea while jotting down Paul knows what; Hunny was eating his favorite strawberry cake.
“Everyone…I don’t really know what we’re supposed to say since what you saw wasn’t a misunderstanding or anything.” Haruhi and Mori had just walked down the stairs, hand in hand. Everyone looked at the slightly bizarre couple.
“Are you guys dating now?” Kaoru asked.
“Ah.” Mori answered, Haruhi just looked at him. She couldn’t remember Mori asking her out, but she guessed it didn’t really matter now anyways. They’d done things only married couples were supposed to do.
“So, Takashi, did you get the birthday present you wanted?” Hunny asked in his sweet innocent way, but it was hard not to catch the true pervertedness in the meaning.
“Ah.” Mori answered while Haruhi blushed slightly.
“Well….I hope you two are happy together…If either of you need anything, I’ll be happy to oblige.” Tamaki spoke up with a somewhat contorted and tear stained face.
“Tamaki-senpai! Arigatou!” Haruhi, for once, gave Tamaki a hug. She wasn’t expecting him to accept her and Mori together. Tamaki blushed and THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER????!!!!! Maybe……Maybe not!

So should I continue or not?! C’mon don’t you guys want to know who has Beary?!?! The END?