Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Encounter the Mist-nins ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ranma isn't mine; he is the property of Takahashi-sensei as well as Flame of Recca by Nobuyuki Anzai. Yu Yu Hakusho isn't mine either, he's belong to Yoshihiro Togashi while Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Anyway, I don't make any profit out of this so… don't sue me. Anything I don't stated is mine.

Sorry for late update. My teachers MADE ME take a competition, which have to submit within a week. A WEEK! I HATE THE SHEEPLY SMILE ON BOTH OF THEIR FACE! One a senile and another love to laugh BWAHA HA HA HA in front of the student they want to laugh at. BAKA! Not to mention I have a studio that have to make master plan and analyzed it using the complicated GIS technique. You know GIS? It a system of mapping and from that my classmate and I have to make a master plan as well as detail plan with section and elevation. BAH! Make me annoy to think of it. So the next would be slightly be late to be update.

Thanks to all of my reviewers, I really appreciate it. For some of the questions here I concluded:

-The Nanban Mirror; just say it goes haywire, burst energy up and sent Ranma to this world. Then it cracks up. In other words no need of tear.

-I'm trying to make the language as simple as possible.

-Haku? Here some short meeting.

-I did write this story is all after all the volumes of each manga ends

-MC, if you want to rate my fanfic much better, you can do anytime in Mediaminer.org coz I do put this fanfic there too. You or anybody can rate my fanfic with its rate indicator. I don't get any reviewers there except in fanfiction.net…

Onward to the next chapter!

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, "Blah" inner speaking to outer (guess?)

"The prints of the horse cart lead into the town." Minami gestured, "it would take time to track it with peoples and horse carts tracks mixes." "But it wont be hard to track it…"

Chapter 05 - Encounter the Mist-nins

"Fireworks! Colourful bright colour fireworks!"

"Flowers for festival! Fresh cut, beautiful flowers~~"

The four boys yell to get attention people to buy the flowers and fireworks. Recca burns one of the fireworks as a display. They did make some money out of it. They went back to their horse cart occasionally either to get more fireworks of bloom more flowers. The cart was hidden from anyone views courtesy of Kurama's vines.

"You sell a lot of flowers Ranma, with a flower stuck near your ear for decoration."

"Would you stop that Urameshi!" punching at Urameshi's face but failed because Kurama holds him at the back shirt.

"I like to tease you. Gotta problem?" grinning again to Ranma.

"YES! It's REALLY annoying me…I hate it and Kurama, stop holding me back!" Ranma begin to feel irritated, he begins to think something bad he could do to Urameshi.

"Oh come on, at least you can turn into a real girl instead impersonate one. No offence Kurama eh! But just look at the boy whose mother brought the bouquet flowers from you, her son, what's the name… Haku yeah!" Urameshi thinks back his encounter with Haku moments ago.

*************************(A/N: Flash back)

"A beautiful flower if you decorate your daughter hairs ma'am" Ranma said to a woman with a child beside her.

"Ah ha… I believe you're mistaken. This is my son," she pull her child near her.

"Ah ummm… Go-gomenasai, your son, he-he really looks like a girl… gomen" Ranma bow to her.

`Where did I see that boy's face?' Kurama tried to recall. The child clutch his hand to his mother cloth, "Now, now don't me shy… they almost the same age with you. Go on and tell your name," nudging her son. "Ha-hajimemashite, watashi wa Haku" the boy, Haku bow little to Ranma. `Haku? Wait a minute! He really looks like that Haku with Zabuza,' Kurama shock out of his mind with eyes open wide.

"Watashi wa Ranma! Douzo yoroshiku…"

"Watashi wa Kurama, Kochira wa… the one selling fireworks, is Recca and Urameshi," Recca and Urameshi who was at that time was there been introduce and bow to her.

"Ano~~, ma'am… do you want just this bouquet?" Ranma asked after bowing a bit to Haku. "Yes" she paid the bouquet. "Thank you," then she moves on, holding one hand to Haku.

*************************(A/N: End of flash back)

-: You put something in to bouquet didn't you Kurama? :-

-: Just something to help to them if they can avoid their destiny :-Kurama chuckle.

" Yuusuke-san right! He's a boy but he really dam looks like a girl! … No offence eh… Kurama-san?"

"Quite some money we make right?" Kurama try to change subject, ignoring the question with one of his eyebrow twitch little. "Yeah, but we better find a good spot to sleep tonight," Recca thinking about sleeping again. `Dam! I've over use again… Why can't I stop feel sleepy?' Facing the others, "I have to say this, those fireworks do make more money. I say… we go to the cave again?" (A/N: His tired b'coz the ice is still effective on the bandit but he doesn't know it.)

"NO WAY!!! I'm not fucking hell going there"

"Why not? It's not that bad Ranma, I…" Urameshi look outside the cart, with Kurama mimic reaction to him, trying to scan some sort of signal they can find. Recca and Ranma immediately alert the odd expression on Kurama and Urameshi. "What's wrong Yuusuke-san?"

"We got problem."

Kurama and Urameshi jump out of the horse cart, Kurama went on to the highest tree nearby, scanning the town. "What do you see Kurama?" Urameshi asked. "Three peoples, with strong energy slowly nearing here" Kurama replied.

"What do you mean? The bandits?"

"No, I don't know who but their coming this way, tracking something I presume but better we get going. I have bad feeling that they looking for us. Let's split out of here." Kurama jump down and went back to the cart. "Guys, gather around your things in case we have to abandon this horse cart. Let's leave"

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

"The track headed to the other edge of the town."

The three ninjas move on to their pursuit. "Sir, do you know who might we tracking?" Minami asked to their leader while they jump from one roof to another. "I don't know yet but when we meet them, be on your guards." They continue toward the edge of the town, heading to our little four boys.

They reach to the place where our four little boys park their horse cart but nothing is there. Minami kneel down, "it seems that they just left five minutes ago… in a hurry as if they know something after them." Hiroshi give both of them order, "after them!" they all dash in high speed.

Change our attention to the four boys; they are already outside the town. Kurama drove the horse cart in fast to consider in hurry of an average pace to leave the town quickly. "Do we loose them?" Ranma asked. "Nope their gaining speed," Kurama maneuver without any problem with his ability to see in the dark but with a serious look carved in his face. At the other end of the cart, Urameshi looked at the trail they made, "Better slow down. This speed can make anybody suspicious." Recca surprise, "what do you have in mind? They'll gonna catch us if we slow down." Kurama slow down pace of the horses, "Urameshi, you're right. We look like criminals on the run. Better slowly down and think how to make them leaves us in peaceful way since they can catch up with us. At the same time get some information from them. If it goes bad, make them off guard do what we did at the bandits."

"And get some jutsu…"

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Three-shadow figure appear moments later, one hopping on one of the pair horses that pulled the cart. "Excuse me, I'm a Mist ninja, me and my crew have some question to asked. Could you stop for a while?" asked Hiroshi to unknown figure, driving this horse cart without acquires light of lantern for guides in the dark. (A/N: They still don't know who's driving the cart. So just say this is P.O.V of the ninja.) The figure slow down to a halt, Hiroshi looked at the figure but barely see the outline in this darkness. Small hands holding the reins of the horses with very dim light the eyes of the figure reflect what so ever light have in the forest. "Y-Ye-Yes? What can I help you?" `The small voice… can be guess this person is just merely a little kid.' Hiroshi jumped down the horse his on, "Why are you moved on this road with this horse cart without any light?"

"I-I-Is that really what you want to asked?"

"No, just wondering about it before I'm going to ask you… Where you're came form? I can see you're just a kid so, is your parents inside?" The figure tilts its head to the left, brushing the hair aside, "First, I-I can see very well in the dark. Second, me, my brother and our friends has no parents so… we decided to travel to find any work we can do."

"Orphans? Which village you're from and if you don't mind if I light a fire?"

"Light fire? Sure…. But village… I-I forgot the name…" (A/N: Kurama do try to make himself an innocent little boy.)

A torch is light, Hiroshi can see the little figure much detail. A little girl, shielding her eyes from the torchlight before she could adjust her eyes to the light and moving her hands, one could see her beautiful eyes. "Don't remember your village name?" She shocked her head, "I-I… We just call our home as my village or our village… ummm… Is there… are we in some kind of trouble?" looking afraid.

"For children, traveling, not accompany with adult is something shouldn't be happened. You and the others don't have any relatives?" she shocked her head again, "We don't have any mister….mister…"

"How forgetful I am, my name is Hiroshi, what's yours, girl?" she flinched when heard the word girl. "My name is Kurama and I'm a boy" `A boy? He looks like a girl. No wonder he react like that' Hiroshi make a corrections fast, "Aaah… sorry call you a girl that but why are you out here? Should you be in the town at least… its dangerous out here." The boy, Kurama looked down and stay quiet. Hiroshi looked at him for a while before he signal out for his group member to come out. "Kurama-san, could all of you came out of the cart please" (A/N: end of the P.O.V)

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

`Oh boy to be acting like innocent child again…' Kurama sigh. He called the other to come out. They all came out but look around with cautious and of course Puu invisible, stay quiet. "Alright, do any of you remember your home village name?" Hiroshi asked but they all shocked their head. "Why should we tell you? You might be like someone who can kidnap kids and sell them!" Ranma yell. "I wont do that. I just want to ask questions." Hiroshi tell the. Suikano and Minami came near them at the same time after that. Ranma, Recca and Urameshi make themselves in fighting stand. "This two is my member… sorry if they surprise you, I'm here to asked if any of you by chance to stumble with bandits before you reach the town before?"

"Why do you want to know?" Urameshi asked to the ninjas and then eying to Kurama, he whisper, -: Kurama… we need to get out of here… :- -: I know. We need to distract them. They are looking for us because the bandits… of course cause of the ice freeze forming on the bandits I guess :- Kurama, thinking to form idea out of this mess.

"Because something odd happened there, your horse tracks show that you do meet them. Mention about horse, that horse cart you have… is that yours?" `Shit!' all four thought. `Recca call me out! They are really dam nosy on other people affairs!' "Ano… guys, can I say something?" Recca rubbed his right cheek, `Shut up! Don't bother me now!' "Actually, we kindda found it, that all ha aha ha…" all the other three of the boys fall anime style.

Suikano came near Recca, "little boy, you said you found it? How?" "Aaano~~… it a bit odd, its…", Recca lines have been cut off by Kurama, "Actually the bandits wants to kidnap us and we start running. We fight and…."

"And… what happened" Minami curious. "We ran… ran and ran until we got cornered near the horse cart by the bandits." Kurama pause for a moment, "That's when something odd really happened. We… we saw a big dragon came near all of us. W-w-we-we… we gather around ourselves and close our eyes hard when we heard screams of the bandits. When we open our eyes. All of them are in ice except one, fainted."

- One good lie -

"And then we tied the faint one, hope he had a hard time to catch us." Ranma added, "then we road on in the horse cart, its his idea," point at Urameshi.

"Right?" nudging Recca and he nodded in respond.

- Two good lies -

"Hnnnm…" Recca nodded even he didn't like this situation, really want to get out of this and thinking, `why do I feel something odd going to happened…' he scratched the back of his right hand and that's when Setsuna budged in his mind again. `Call me out! THEY ANNOYING ME!!!' His ring-bracelet glow again, `oh no…' and his finger glows with the colours of the jewel-gem on his last finger; Yellow colour.

The three ninjas saw this, "Boy, what you have on your hand? "

Recca stride back, away from the ninjas, "It-its nothing…" hiding his hand out of the sight but the ninjas doesn't take that as an answer. Minami came closer to Recca; "let me take a look, if you don't mind…"

"I don't like people looks at my things so… no and get away from me" Recca back a step. Kurama has his seed ready in his hand for counter measure, "I-I… I think all of you should all back out!" Kurama, Urameshi and Ranma back out but the three ninjas don't, even they can see it looks dangerous, "boy, you better take that thing off your hands… it might be dangerous!"

"I would if I could! So get away!" Recca trying to figure out how to stop the ring-bracelet giving out the light but didn't have a clue.

Recca tried to force the light energy that flowing out of his body into the ring-bracelet back inside him but fail. Suikano vanish and reappear at Recca's back, holding Recca's right hand, trying to pull the ring-bracelet out. Instead, she got something unexpected, a jolt of pain, a high current of electric flows in her and zapping her out.

Lightning her….

To

Death

"Suikano!"

`Shit! This is bad,' the other boys thought.

"Dam it! Would you let me out! Now!" Setsuna yelled out in Recca's mind. Yelling and yelling out loud until Recca have a headache. At the same time, on his finger, the blue jewel glow. Keeping a constant yelling Setsuna isn't a good idea especially in this situation, Recca left with one choice, "MINA!!! SETSUNA IS COMING OUT!!! ~~~" A kanji character glows at the right hand finger tip. (A/N: Setsuna have a really serious short temper right now.)

All of the boys close their eyes when Setsuna came out and leaving the ninjas awe of Setsuna's figure; he opened his eyes. He zap, burns Minami, freeze Hiroshi; he lucky to close his eyes and when he open his eyes, horror upon him. The boys open their eyes…

"What did YOU DO TO MINAMI!" Hiroshi in his battle mode and make initial move to capture the boys but Kurama wrapping him, trapping his in vines tightly in a split second. It covers the whole body until at the mouth.

"You shouldn't do that Recca…" Urameshi look at what happened to the ninjas. "I c-ca-can't control it…. Setsuna want to get out too. He… he…" Recca slumped down; Ranma caught him just before he falls to the ground. "Recca! Oi, what's wrong?" shaking Recca. Recca stir, open half lit of his eyes, "feel so tired…" he falls into slumber. Kurama come close to Recca, he checked on his plus while Ranma look any bad sign.

"Well?" Urameshi asked, looking around if there are any ninjas around but felt none.

"He's okay. Too tired from releasing his dragon"

`Man, Recca looks like Hiei first time sucked his dragon back' Urameshi thought.

"So what about that guy? Do like we did at the bandit?" Ranma carrying Recca back to the horse cart and its a good thing that Kurama has used his plants to stop the horses from seeing Setsuna.

"AND now… for the price to be capture by us… he hem…." Urameshi squatted in front of Hiroshi, "Somebody is going to be teaching us jutsu."

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Few hours later….

"Are you sure he wont remember any of us?"

"He won't" Urameshi continue, "at least he teaches us everything he knew with the mind influence Kurama do to him as well as your fast learner to pickup every thing he teach."

"Are you flattering me Urameshi?" Ranma jeer.

"Well, at least you do have some abilities useful for everyone other than turning a girl" returning the jeer to Ranma.

"BAKA! THAT'S IT" Ranma flung himself a kick towards Urameshi. Urameshi block but got a sidekick instead and throw him off balance. Using his hands to prevent from falling to the ground, he releases his tight kept Reiki a little. In instant, he disappears from Ranma's view. `Where the hell is he?' Ranma furiously look around and "Yaagrh!" falls flat, pin down by Urameshi.

"Get off me!"

"Why should I"

"Yuusuke, would you mind stop that. We shouldn't be brawling with each other now. Stop teasing Ranma and Ranma do please check your temper. Don't get angry fast. Yuusuke do like to teased everyone." Kurama said while pull the three ninjas including the sleeping Hiroshi to the roadside and hid them.

Two of them move away from each other. Kurama stand between them, "now we have to get away from here and..." a sudden pause made Urameshi alert. "Nani?"

"Its Haku and his mother"

"You mean… the thing you put in the bouquet tells you?"

"I order the two small plan to cling on both of them. It been active."

"Oii what both are you talking" Ranma still in obscure what are they talking.

"Better go to them now"

TBC

Am I bad? Leaving you this kind of chapter ending this time… sorry please don't be mad. I did try to make this chapter longer than usual. If you guessing, since nobody give me any idea of the ring bracelet, just say it has multiple…

Try to guess~~

Some questions from me, the writer, Snowy Yuki;

- The name Kyubi, is it just for fox demon that has nine tails or any fox demon?

- Is Kyubi in Naruto male or female?

- How many tails does Kurama have? (I'm asking you again!)

If I make Ranma too odd from it original personality or any of the character please tell. I'm not very good in that.

Next chapter… HELP HAKU!!! To the rescue! (again suggestion are very welcome)

T.Q