Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Time Stop ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Make it short… I don't own any of the popular characters I use in here except those I made it myself. The storyline is mine except those I quote form manga, any manga storyline, especially Naruto.

I'm not good in Battle mode scene! Please don't bite me. I write what I know about their abilities. I don't watch any anime except Ranma so I warn you earlier… I'm suck when comes to fighting scene.

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, "Blah" inner speaking to outer (guess?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 8 - Fight, Time Stop and Hide.

A full scale battles in the bathhouse begins.

Confronting with Jiraiya's Kage Bushin, Urameshi team up with Ranma.

"Ranma, you distract, I'll puff him up. Agree?"

"Agree…" Ranma begins to punch and kick to Kage Bushin. Urameshi came in and out to give a sneak attack but failed as the Kage Bushin keep one eye on him.

Then, suddenly all the mist which been push aside moves towards Recca and Jiraiya like a spinning tornado.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

At the same time, on Recca and Jiraiya side…

"Banzai!!!!" All the Recca's copies dash to Jiraiya with battle cry.

Jiraiya pulled back his Resengan to avoid from killing the real person and make ready to knock them up bare hand.

Instead this is really a bad decision.

His hand hit at the abdomen one of Recca's copies. The copy quickly holds the arm with two free hands and said, "You shouldn't punch me. Bad~~ mistake!"

With that, behind it a dragon figure, Rui appear. All the mist push aside been pulled to Jiraiya and all Recca's copies jumped on him.

`SHIT!' that's all Jiraiya could think before all the mist became a spinning tornado and then turns to a spinning fire tornado.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

While Jiraiya's Kage Bushin distract with the real Jiraiya's situation, Ranma make his move.

"Moko Takabisha!" a blue light ball of ki shot towards it.

Jump aside but instead to meet more balls of light.

"Rei Kou Dan!"

Hundreds of light ball came straight to it, turned it to ninja smoke.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Out of the extinguish tornado fire. Jiraiya's clothes burns a bit, patches of burn here and there.

One thing in the boys' mind…

`How did he get out of it with minor burns?'

Well, Jiraiya really pissed up right now. He was lucky that he raise his chakra to cover his whole body to lower the damage he would get from the fire tornado's outcome effect.

"Why you little twerp devils!" Jiraiya really want to torture them badly. He went straight to Ranma.

"Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken!!" Ranma starts to make his fast moving punch against Jiraiya.

Jiraiya evade and give him a hard kick against Ranma's stomach.

Ranma was flung away, into the large hot bathtub. (A/N: this is a public bathhouse. Don't forget.)

"YYAAHH!!! HOOTT!!!!"

Swimming out of the hot water, crawling on the floor and clutching at his stomach. Pain.

Next Urameshi…

Urameshi release his reiki to anticipate Jiraiya's movement to fight him off.

Recca wanted to help but using the Kanryu really draining his energy. He kneeled down to his knees, taking his breath.

After dozens of kicks and punch, Urameshi make a mistake and get himself dangle upside down, Jiraiya holding his legs up.

"Eh… he, he… can we talk this over?"

"Talk?" Jiraiya swinging Urameshi left and right.

"Aaaiyyaiiii~~~!!! You making me dizzy!!"

"Serve you right! I'll sent to your parents and tell them your un-manners to peoples older than you! " Jiraiya pull Urameshi up to the level of his face, `and learn how and where the hell they learn what they've just show me.' Jiraiya holds the right hand to stop any hand seals if Urameshi can make,

"Can I say something?" Urameshi waving his right hand.

"What?"

"We don't have any parents…" Urameshi making his right hand into a punch, thinking his next move. Only one thing in his mind, to make his spirit shotgun (Rei Kou Dan) on this annoying pervert.

"He tells the truth" Recca support Urameshi's statement.

"Then, how the hell do you learn you moves?"

"Ourselves!" pulling his reiki as fast as he could, "Rei Kou Dan!"

Jiraiya evaded the punch by letting go of Urameshi's hand but not the light balls scatter like a shotgun.

Jiraiya blast away, losing his grip on Urameshi. Not a strong blast with little reiki gathers by Urameshi but enough to free himself.

Additional punch pressure with burned sensation on Jiraiya's face because of the heat made by it. Twice he got burn and this time on his face. `They should get themselves burn a bit as a sweet revenge. A little balls of fire should be good enough since the threes boy can mostly dodged it.'

Making a hand seals, he yells, "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu"

`Fire balls!!' Recca calls Madoka. Three shields were made, covering the three boys to stop the balls of fire hitting them.

What happen next is not what they would think would happen. At least the last thing would happen…

Quiet.

Nothing moving.

Include Jiraiya.

"What the hell happen?" Urameshi stared at Jiraiya whose right now looks like someone posing as an unmoved model to be paint in canvas.

The balls of fire hovering with it flames not flickering like Recca's.

"I don't know… Just now, when I use Homura, I see like… everyone moves in slow motion. Guess this time… well time stop," Recca pause awhile. Taking his breath, he continues, "lets getta way from him. I think if put Madoka out, time will move again. I don't know how long I can hold on." Recca lean his back against the wall.

"Agree but better take everything that possibly have use for us too" Ranma moves forward and takes everything Jiraiya has except the clothes. Recca stay where he were leaning, looking the other two do their work.

"Better give his some additional weight on him to slow him down and as an exchange for his things we take." Urameshi putting the spirit handcuff on Jiraiya's ankle.

"Well what do you know, a secret pocket to hide his wallet." Ranma holding a wallet.

"Take all the money. We need them later… here, put this paper in it and put it back where you got it." Urameshi handed a piece of paper to Ranma.

"Okay all set! Lets go!"

With bundles on their backs, Urameshi help Recca to move about.

They escape out of the public bathhouse.

"Yo! Everyone really stop moving!" Urameshi said seeing everything is in time stop.

Recca really tired because of using more than one dragon at one time. He then pull Madoka back after some distance away from danger area, people begins to move about.

A sign time moves again.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Balls of fire hit the wall.

Jiraiya get ready for his next move. Instead something really odd.

`Where's the boys? Gone?'

Really odd.

Jiraiya felt his legs heavy and couple of things missing.

Including his scrolls.

"How the hell did this happen…"

The public bathhouse in silence, leaving only Jiraiya there. Alone…

`I've been trick by little kids…' and his legs been bind with spirit handcuff.

"BAKA!!!"

Jiraiya set to search them PERIOD.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Somewhere in the center of the town…

Kurama was selling flowers when he felt energy burst. He recognized it came from Recca and made his way to the public bathhouse fast.

Next he felt Urameshi's.

Not even half the way, he encounter with the other three boys. The boys have sack on their back and something big cover with a cloth (Summoning Scroll) tied at Ranma's back too.

"What happen? Recca?"

"…." Recca can't answer. He still tries to catch some air.

Ranma, well he too occupied looking at the surrounding as if something would charge at his if he were off guard.

-: Actually we just meet Jiraiya and he teach us… :- Urameshi told what happen to them. -: …and snug out of the bathhouse. I know you good in stopping anybody tracking us especially something to do with thieving. :-

-: And why should I help you on this? :- Kurama answer with an annoyed face.

-: What! You want us to get caught? :- Urameshi surprise.

-: For gone stealing without me… :- Kurama's other side, Youko, mad.

"Aou… man, Kurama… Youko~~, I know you like that but we meet him unexpected and we don't plan earlier… Sorry okay" Urameshi try to persuade Kurama's other side, Youko. Then, energy fills with anger radiating and heading to their direction. `Oh no! Jiraiya is on the trail.'

Kurama notice the changes of Urameshi's face, `deal with this later and help him'. "Why should we? They went stealing without us!" Youko is still mad at Urameshi. `They don't do it as if they plan it. If they do call us, they wont have the chance to do it. Seriously Youko, we can do it next time' Kurama trying to cool Youko down. Kurama moves his attention to the others.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

(A/N: A bit of Jiraiya P.O.V)

A very furious Jiraiya moves among the peoples on the road. Furious because he let little kids steal from him, especially the Summon Scroll. Angry because they make him stop getting his inspiration and annoy because the spirit handcuff is killing him. Not a single cancelling jutsu can cancel it out. (A/N: it's a spell using Reikai base not a jutsu that use chakra base duh.)

Everyone most moved away from the smell burn Jiraiya with his burn bits clothes.

But still he wonders how did he happen to get his things stolen and to have annoying extra weight on him.

Following the trio's trail headed to the middle of the town and stop where the trio meet Kurama. `What the… the trail disappear?' he look around tried to find clues in the surrounding just like he did before when the trio jump on the roof or other things. He spotted a little figure that wearing a red Chinese cloth that stands between two buildings. He sneaks behind and grasps at the shoulder of the figure.

"Aha! Now where do you thing your going you little brat."

"Kiyaa!!! Uwaah it's hurt! Ani~~~!" the figure yells in a little girls voice. Jiraiya realize than he caught a girl instead one of the boys in the same clothing. The pain should make Henge loose its effect if it was perform, or even Kage Bushin. (A/N: that would be an exception to Ranma since he can change himself into Ranko. So when Ranma change into Ranko, I use Ranko name and use the gender also okay. One more thing, Ani means big brother.) Don't forget of the flowers in the basket in her hand fell down, scattering near her. Then another difference was the hair colours, the boy; black raven hair, this girl; firey red hair.

Another red hair running to Jiraiya, yelling, "What are you doing to my sister!" (Kurama yell, coming near Ranma a.k.a. Ranko.) He looked serious to Jiraiya.

"Uhh… sorry wrong person" Jiraiya quickly let go of her. Dam! Where are they!

"Next time look at the person good before do whatever you want to do!" she yelled. Tears came out of her painful look eyes.

"Gomen…" Jiraiya moves away, cursing along the way to find the trio.

(A/N: End P.O.V)

When Jiraiya gone way from there, "Fucking hell…." Ranko murmur… rubs her shoulder and then start picking up the flowers.

"The course is clear. You two can come out now." Kurama said to the green bush of vines in an alley between the buildings. The green bush moves, reveal Recca and Urameshi with their bundles.

"That was close. Thanks Kurama and Ranma, you're very good in acting too," Recca said.

"Acting? How about you take my place just now! Shit! His grips is painful"

"Still… we are not save yet. Ranma, can you make more of those clones?"

"If I can Urameshi, you have to wait for a while. My shoulder still hurts. I can't concentrate to make even one now." Ranko still rubs her shoulder after picking up all the flowers.

"Here, let me help you" Kurama use his healing plants to cure the pain on Ranko's shoulder.

"Hey! It doesn't hurt any more. Thanks…"

"Back to the main topic, how many copy clones you can make Ranma?" Kurama asked.

"I'll say about six people. More than that, I'm flat out." Ranko said while calculating how long would it take to make more if he gathers ki around her so she could change it into chakra. "If you want more you'll have to wait for awhile for me to gather more ki." (A/N: He is a quick learner. For now only Ranma and Kurama have the ability to control chakra then others.)

"Just make as many as you can now and lets get back to the inn."

They went back to the inn where Puu, Makoto and Haku await them.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

The end…

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Me: Ha ha ha ha! Joking!

Kurama: Don't you do that! [He pulls out a death tree]

Me: Oi that thing is dangerous!

Urameshi: Kurama in bad mood… [Hiding with Ranma and Recca.]

Haku: why is he in bad mood?

Urameshi: … Kurama addict to stealing.

Kurama: You dare try to end the story when the others have a chance to steal without me!

Me: Oi oi oi! Youko! I said it's a joke! A Joke! Okay… onward with this chapter and the next chapters! [Runs away]

Urameshi: Never make this story with stealing plot without Kurama. He's addict to stealing things.

Recca & Ranma: And no buts of that…

Haku: I don't want to get near him if he's mad.

Onward!

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Jiraiya was still wandering in the town until sunset. He's been annoying miss lead by numerous of Kage Bushin that Ranma made before. It always puffs in smoke in the end. He was tired to search anymore because of his un-wanting heavy legs.

(A/N: Actually its good for him! Just say a present from Urameshi to him that later to be open… if they meet each other again LATER.)

Almost everything he has on his clothes, he put his hands in the pockets… empty. Using his left hand, check his secret hidden pocket; his wallet is still in there with bankbook account, `At least those brats didn't get my wallet. I think I'll stop for a drink before going to search them again', he take out his wallet from his pocket and open it.

Empty…

"Nani??!"

There's a piece of paper in it, he open it and reveal a note.

Sorry, we really need money and the other things. Your big scroll… don't worry, maybe we give you back later because we just wanna borrow it. Almost forgot! Don't worry about your legs been bind down. No jutsu can open it and I don't use any chakra to make it. I'll undo it for free if we both meet again

Jiraiya crumble the note in his hand. He can't have even a sake now. Even he had his bankbook account, he had to wait until tomorrow before the bank opens.

"BAKA YARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TBC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well I'm writing the next chapter before Youko gonna kill me. Thanks for all you reviews.

Here is something I want to clear…

-Genkai did use spirit handcuff on Urameshi to bind his energy for training and teach him how to undo it. I presume also the she did teach him how to make one also.

-Chakra is energy combine both spirit energy of the body and stamina. Therefore, to move around with spirit handcuff on a person who only knows Chakra can be done but need twice the energy be'coz of half spirit energy. Spirit energy can be consider as Reiki but ninja in this AU only grasp small concept of it, just enough for the use of chakra. In other word, Jiraiya would have a very hard time to move around.

I hope you're okay with my explanation between Chakra and Reiki. Still working on ki… Youki? I don't think that need to be explaining that since it is refer as demon energy.

TQ.