Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Afterwards ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Make it short… I don't own any of the popular characters I use in here except those I made it myself. The storyline is mine except those I quote form manga, any manga storyline, especially Naruto.

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, "Blah" inner speaking to outer (guess?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 9 - Afterwards

Urameshi and Recca were strictly not allowed to go out of the rooms they staying in the inn. Recca didn't mind of it because he really needed rest from confronting with Jiraiya and he still didn't grasp the concept of using chakra yet.

While Urameshi in other hand, at the beginning is not happy of it. With a scornfully face, he object the decision they all make but in the end Kurama convinced him not to go out only after few days and shoving him and Recca can learn jutsu with Haku too. Haku still don't know how to use chakra too so Urameshi agree in the end.

Ranma allowed going out but he had to change into Ranko to do so. Buying some clothes for all of them with Kurama other then acting as two red head siblings selling flowers together He and Kurama also buy maps of Fire country and other countries they could get. They also brought some books; human antimony, plants and herbs with the descriptions of their uses, etc.

Jiraiya did scouting around for several days before decided to go searching out in the forest around the town if the boys hiding there. That really holds up Recca and Urameshi from going out.

End of it, Jiraiya give up and starts his journey to another town. The boys did ruin his mood to stay in that town.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

In the days of they staying in the inn, paid using Jiraiya's money, they get to know more of their new groups as well as to workout their decision for their future moves. (A/N: Jiraiya did have lots money in his wallet.)

This is one of the conversations they talk of…

"So… what should we do now?" Ranma asked.

"I want to be a ninja" Recca replied. `And to be what I'm suppose to be as a Hokage clan.'

"If you want to be a ninja, go and learn in ninja academy in a hidden village. Since we are in Fire country, better if we all decide to go to the hidden village of this place; Kohona Village." Makoto joins the conversation again. She rarely intrude in if it nothing to do about her and Haku.

"If we go to this Kohona… or any other hidden village, can we go to other hidden villages to learn there?" Ranma sprawled out on his bed.

"Ranma dear, if you want to go to learn in Kohona, you'll be a leaf ninja. That's means you're obliging under the rules of Kohona's leader, the Hokage. You can't go to other hidden ninja village. They will kill you if you do."

Hearing the Hokage name, Recca the furthers from Makoto bluntly said, "Hokage? Hey I'm humph…!!" Kurama shut Recca's mouth with his hands.

- Don't tell them you're a Hokage clan! There's no Hokage clan in this world, only a man with entitle of Hokage. - Kurama let go of his hand.

"Nani? (What)" Recca surprise of Kurama's ability of telepathy and was about to talk more but cut sharp by Kurama.

- Don't say anything. Asked later. -

Recca shut up.

"I don't want to be oblige to anyone unwillingly… be a ninja is okay… I think. But I want to do what ever I want. That's the way of Anything Goes Style Martial Arts. I want to open my own school as I am the heir of Anything Goes Style Martial Arts!"

"School? Martial School? You want to open a school of your own? Well…how old are you going to target be the teacher of the school?" Makoto play along the conversation.

"Ahh… How about now?"

"Ranma, that is unwise decision. This is the age we learn, not teach and still if you want to open your Martial Arts School, you need a decent place." Kurama add.

"Be a ninja… not a bad idea." Urameshi laid his back at the bed head and crossing his arms at his chest, thinking. "How about you Kurama, Haku?" Puu is still on his head.

"I've no object to that. Its better than wondering around with no propose at all." Kurama answered, walking away from Recca, he stands near the window, watching people walking to their destination in the town through it.

"Kassan, they want to be ninjas, but I don't want to be a ninja. Ninja kill people" Haku tugged himself on his mother in bed. Makoto stroke Haku's hair gently.

Kurama turn his attention away from the window to Haku, "Haku, be a ninja doesn't mean you have to kill. You can be a medic-nin, a ninja who heal wounded people. Healers are important to ninjas."

"A medic-nin, a good idea," Makoto patted her son.

"Really Kassan?"

Makoto nodded.

"Then I'll be a medic-nin and heal you when you're sick or… hurt ne?" Haku looked at her eyes, waiting for her answer.

"Yes akachan (baby etc.)" Makoto smiled assuring her son decision.

"Okay… I'll be a ninja!"

"That's settle, but I have my reason not to go to Kohona, any suggestion which hidden village we should go?"

-: Ooi! You afraid they found out you're a kitsune? :- Urameshi snicker.

-: Just for precautious factor toushin, you're a youkai (demon) yourself. :- Kurama fire back. (Toushin means Demon Lord, the name Urameshi entitle of.)

"Hei! Those language again! You said you would teach me" Ranma really want to learn it.

"Later… after we finish this conversation first. Any idea Ranma?" Kurama asked.

"I did tell you I don't want to go whatever academy of ninja that in the end to be stuck there. I'll learn, that's okay… but not stick there forever. I want to go around the world and learn as much as I can. Not stick to the rule if you do this, you can't do that or stuck to the group where you can't go to another group to learn others. The Anything Goes Style means anything goes! No strings attach to learn anything!" Ranma loudly sound his objection.

"I agree with Ranma on this so… How about we make our own ninja village… a hidden village?" Urameshi suggest, lunching his left hand up. Puu flies in circle above Urameshi with the same excitement.

"Hidden village? Children, that is a big ambition"

"On the contrary, it a good idea!" Recca support Urameshi idea, imagine himself rule his own ninja. (A/N: big imaginative!) He can make his own place like the Hokage clan place back in his realm.

"A place that we comfort, away from anybody would hate us. Our own place, our own rules and we teach and learn each other. We can let anyone interest to join in too especially orphan like four of us!" Kurama tried to persuade Makoto to agree. If she agrees, then Haku agrees too.

"I have no objection on that," Ranma gave out his decision to agree with Urameshi's idea.

-: Orphans Kurama? :- Urameshi not like the orphan term.

"Well… it applies to us now we're here, Yuusuke," Kurama continue on telepathically - we don't have any parents in this world. -

`They really have a big ambition!' Makoto chuckled at the boys acting like adults. Then again the boys took serious on the topic that should not taken light of, `I'm just being their guidance until they are old enough to judge and reconsider their decision'. In the end she agrees on it.

Now, their objective for the present being is to fine a place to be their hidden village and gather as many jutsus as they can.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

They're on the road when Kurama assured enough that the location of Jiraiya's spirit energy more then five kilometres away from them, also Makoto and Haku's wound healed. (A/N: don't forget about the spirit handcuff, Jiraiya have to release the energy. That's how Kurama detects him.)

The journey went smoothly, Urameshi puts the spirit handcuff on himself but decided to put just his hands until he's comfortable with the weight. Recca and Ranma want to use the spirit handcuff too for the sake of training their body but denied by Urameshi because to do so, they have to learn to use their reiki first.

Recca spar with Urameshi and Ranma time to time or read the only book he had in his possession from his realm.

Ranma also begin to practice his imperfect martial arts back especially his Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken technique using the chestnuts he picked earlier. All the others tag along to learn it except Haku. Makoto at first did not approve their action but they didn't care.

"Okay everyone lets do this… Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken!" Ranma yelled. They shoved their hands into the fire.

"Ouuch Ouch! Shit! Fucking asshole HOT!!!" Ranma blow his hands to cool them off.

"Yeow! Ou! Got one… Hot! Hot! Hot!!!" Urameshi let go of the roasted chestnut. Puu pickup the nut and eat it. "Puu!! That's mine!!"

"…" Kurama bit his lips to stop himself from making any sound of pain and didn't get any chestnut. He hates fire. Fire and plants don't go together and he quickly took out his healing herbs for himself and others.

"…I don't think I would ever learn this technique. I'm immune~~." Recca gathers all the roasted chestnut slowly with his hands not affected by the burning fire.

In the end Haku did join, seeing Kurama's plants work fast to heal the burning hands. He didn't want to be left behind.

They go on learning it time to time until they ran out of chestnuts and return to prefect other things especially chakra control.

They also begin to have language lesson for Makai language since Ranma constantly demands of it.

They reach some towns, selling goods they could produce. They meet some bandits and pulverized them as well as taking the bandits things. (A/N: Kurama erase the memories of meeting them of course.) They asked information of the surrounding from the locals but non-suit for them.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

One day in the forest…

"To night is full moon."

"Do you have to Kurama? I mean, Makoto and Haku didn't know about our secret yet," Urameshi whisper to Kurama.

"So? We have to tell them sooner or later. I must change Yuusuke, its not something that I can just stop it," looking at Urameshi's worried face.

"We tell them when we stop to camp then" Urameshi watch Makoto in front, holding the horses' rein.

The sunny day turn dusk when they stop to camp out at the roadside in the forest.

After they set up their camp, Kurama decide to tell them, "mina… can I get your attention please?"

They all stop their currently attention to Kurama.

"You want to tell them now?" Urameshi asked.

"Yes. Ranma, Recca… you do know my secret when we talk about ourselves before we meet Makoto-san and his son."

"What secret?" Makoto question. She was just begun to pull out some ingredients to cook a meal for all of them.

Kurama watch both Makoto and Haku. His face shows his feelings torn between to tell or not to tell.

Urameshi saw this situation so help him up. "Do you believe of demons exist?"

"Demons? I do believe they exist," Makoto answer. `An odd question.'

"What do you think of them? I mean your own opinion."

"Demon is an evil creature that always cause destruction along their path. Why are you asking this question Urameshi? Kurama what do you want to tell?" Makoto looked to Urameshi and Kurama for few times. `Wired. Why do they asking all these question.'

"What do you do if one or two of us is a demon? Would you scare?" Ranma participate in the questioning and answering session.

"Pardon"

"I said if there is at least a demon between us, what do you do?"

"What kind of question is this! My, my… we're going to have dinner late for no reason…"

"P-Please answer Makoto-san. Please…" Kurama begged.

Makoto pause awhile, "I don't know… I don't know…"

"Would you runaway?" Kurama asked.

"That… I wont do. You kids are sometimes insolence but not demons to me."

"Gomen nasai (Very sorry) Makoto-san, I don't want you to be scared of me of what I'm going to tell. That's way I didn't tell you earlier…" Kurama's face looks sad.

"Then tell me."

"I'm a demon."

"Nani? Are you joking?" Makoto surprise, clutching her son near her.

"No I'm not," Kurama scared to look at her face. "I am what I said." Kurama looked down.

"Actually you said that you're half demon and half human Kurama-san," Recca correct him.

Makoto was speechless.

"Like Recca just said, Kurama is a half demon, half human and I'm half human and half demon. Every full moon Kurama had to change into his demon form got it?"

"De-Demons!!! You too?" Makoto back away with her son. "C-Can't be…"

"Unfortunately they are," Ranma move beside Makoto. "They're not evil or at least, bad … Kurama why didn't you tell us about you have to change to your demon form every full moon ne?"

"I never thought of it until now."

"Tonight is full moon," Urameshi add.

"Speaking of changing, Yuusuke-san… don't you have to change form like Kurama-san?" Recca asked again.

"No. I'm not a kitsune."

"Kitsune?" Haku asked.

"Yeah that, a kitsune but the nine tails kitsune or Kyubi that make a havoc in Kohona incident that I heard from the locals" Urameshi scratched his head. Looking dumb.

"No wonder Kurama don't want to go to Kohona…"

"Well you found out about that, Recca." Kurama gave a smirk.

"What's the difference between half demon human and half human demon?" Haku asked again.

"Well Haku, the difference is that a half demon human is a demon who become half human while a half human demon is a human who become half demon. That's the differences between both two," Urameshi answer for Haku.

Kurama paid his attention back to Makoto, "Makoto-san, I know you were shock to hear this but… Yuusuke and I have no intention to do anything to harm both of you. You can ask them," Kurama pointed out Ranma and Recca, "if you don't believe me."

She took sometime to eat through of all what she just heard and used more time to decided.

Moments later…

"Alright… I believe you on this but don't come near to my son."

"As you wish." Kurama felt relief.

"Anything you say ma'am." Urameshi looked at the sky. Full of stars with some clouds roaming in the sky. `I wish Puu can turn into his larger form so we can find a place to settle in faster the going through on ground.

"Makoto-san, I think you should make meals for five people only for today."

"Make it just for four, I want to tag along with you Kurama" Urameshi interrupt.

"If you say so…"

The moon came out…

Full moon.

TBC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++