Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Full Moon ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Make it short… I don't own any of the popular characters I use in here except those I made it myself. The storyline is mine except those I quote form manga, any manga storyline, especially Naruto. Mind you if the story I wrote in this fiction similar to other fanfic, don't blame me. I don't read all fanfics posted in the Internet okay. Just for your acknowledgement.

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, "Blah" inner speaking to outer or the soul (guess?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 10 - Full Moon

The moon came out…

Full moon.

"Its time…" Kurama step back away from the camp.

The moonlight shone on him, he closed his eyes.

Kurama grow taller and paler, sprouting a tail and ears as his hair bled from red to silver. His clothes melted swirl around him, only to be settling down when it fully turn into Youko's white clothing. His left arm still has the tattoo marking stuck on the skin.

Green grass grew under him greener then before with some buds open its petals of flowers. All the plants in the surrounding area move slightly towards Kurama as if they greeting him, welcoming the kitsune presents.

Everyone else look at him in awe except Urameshi at the transformation.

"Sugoi!!!! (Wow etc.)" Recca and Ranma voice it out unison.

Makoto and Haku was speechless.

"You grew tall as you are before ne?" Urameshi said, wondering if he could be turning to his former size if he turns into Toushin.

"I assume I did, can you do it too?" Youko Kurama spoke in his youkai's deep voice, open his eyes, once green, turned into golden pupils.

"Well… might as well try it. I'm gonna change too." Urameshi announce to everyone.

"Yuusuke-san, you did said that you don't affected by the full moon…" Recca curiously asked.

"Yeah but since I'm going to wonder around with Kurama, might as well I've change myself too. At least you all knew how do I look like in my other form when I change in front of you in future later," Urameshi cracking his neck and stretching his arms.

Urameshi moves away, much further then Kurama did, he releases his youkai energy that he never used before in this realm. Puu flies out of the camp, into the forest edge.

Blue tattoo emerge out of his skin; his face, body… everywhere as it should be. As for his right arm, the blue tattoos emerge also but the tattoo of the locket dominance above it.

The others cover their face from the gust of wind produce by Urameshi and the horses whining and tossing their heads restlessly.

Urameshi have the looks of his Toushin form, everything, including the effects of the surrounding minus the raging tornado because he still didn't let losses all his energy to change except one thing…

He still in his chibi size.

"Nuts" Urameshi complain. His eyelids open halfway with a disappointed face as he looked at himself.

-: Yuusuke, if you did grow as tall as your former size, you would tear your clothes. Please stop making faces :- Kurama tried to soothe the disappointed Toushin.

"Yeah, yeah… where's Puu?" Urameshi change the topic.

"Puu! Puuuryuu~~!!" the sound came from the forest edge.

"Puu come out!" Toushin ordered.

"Ryuu~~"

Puu came out of the shadow of the forest but in his large blue phoenix form, shocking everyone.

"Puu…" puu open his left wing and then his right, stretching it.

"I see that instead you, your pet turns bigger…" Kurama amuse the sight with an eyebrow lift.

"I did thought for Puu to be able to change back into this just now…" Urameshi's mood change, he rubs Puu's swan like neck. Puu moves his head down and plays with Urameshi's long hair.

"You did?" Kurama came near to Urameshi.

"Well yeah, before you change. I've thought if Puu turns big, then we can cover more area faster to fine suitable place for our village…" Urameshi replied.

"It that really that little creature that goes with us…Puu?" Makoto asked.

"Yes," Urameshi still rubbing Puu's neck.

"Come to think of it, Puu is a part of Urameshi…" Ranma nodding to himself.

"Both of us better go now. Hey, if we found anything, we tell ya. Okay!" Urameshi rides on Puu. "Ranma, give me the map of countries."

"Here," Ranma throw a scroll map to Urameshi.

"Care to join for a ride in the sky?" Urameshi asked the slender kitsune.

"Pleasure to do it," Kurama jumped on Puu. Puu begins to flap his wings for airborne.

"Can I join too?" Ranma want to follow.

"Right! Can we join?" Recca wants to follow too.

"If you two joining us, who will be guarding the camp?" Kurama make both of the think twice.

"….."

"No answer?" Kurama continue on, "since we going to live together in for a very long time, might as well you guys tell them where we did came from okay?"

"See ya later. Puu lets go." Urameshi patted Puu.

Puu flies of towards the sky, under the moonlight of the full moon.

Wind ruffle on them. Puu was happy to be able to fly up in the open sky again.

Urameshi open the scroll. "Your choice for where we headed Kurama." (A/N: Do refer to the map of Naruto World shown by Kakashi in the manga.)

"How about we go here, northwest, until we reach between the Sand and Earth country…" Kurama point it in the map. "After that we change course to north, but don't get anywhere in Earth Country."

"Puu do you here?"

"Puu, puu ryuuu!" Puu answer.

"To the northwest!"

Soaring in the air, Puu headed to northwest…

Under the full moon.

(A/N: Can I end here? No? Yikes! Youko at my back!!! Okay next scene! Next scene!!!)

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Puu flies in the cloud level for less detection from ninjas below them if there is any to be spotted by them. Puu still kept his large form even Urameshi has reverted back to his human form after sometime they flew in the sky.

Within two hours they passed roads, towns, forest and mountains… also row of mountains that have become the main barrier for any moister clouds to get through down to the barren land of Sand Country. (A/N: Anybody knows what's `banjaran' is? Think it as Banjaran Alps near Mount. Everst or somewhere... Anybody who knew Malay language doesn't say you don't know this word is.)

As for the two demons, they both put their attention to the ground land to find any suitable place for their settlement.

For quiet sometime they looked…

Left…

Right…

Front …

Back…

Left…

Under the aid of the moonlight, they hit the jackpot.

"What do you think of?" Kurama asked Urameshi.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Urameshi looked at his right, Puu hovered in the air and slowly lowering himself out of the cloud level.

"I think I do" Kurama's golden eyes beam.

A large mountain stands out of an open flourish landscape of vegetation, with small hills and valleys cover the landform. Nothing would close the view from top of the mountain. A large waterfall found its way on the mountain surface. It glitters under the light of the full moon, splashing down to a large lake beside the mountain.

A flat land exists at the middle section of the mountain; a good spot for important place in the future.

The mountain is about 30 kilometers away from the nearest town with no roads appeared to exist yet. That is not a problem for them because this indicates that the place is untouched by any civilization.

Nobody took notice of the place; nobody would realize there is someone staying there except they reveal it to the world.

Puu made a touch down near to the lake.

Urameshi and Kurama slip off from Puu.

"Puu get yourself some food and then go to the top of the mountain or fly around. Call us if you find something worth to be look at." Urameshi order his pet.

"Puu!!" Puu flew off.

Kurama curl himself into a tight ball before his figure melts before turning into his beast form he was name of.

A kitsune, a fox demon (or fox spirit)…

Seven tails Kitsune.

(A/N: Ha ha ha!!! Got you didn't I? I did write in the second chapter that the manga I read he has seven, not five. Don't review about this one or I will ignore it. Non did mention officially how many tails do Kurama have. I just want to make him have seven okay.)

-: Lets explore this place :-

- As you wish My Lord - Kurama and Urameshi dashed away, exploring the place.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

At the place where the others camping…

"The four of you came from different realm?" Makoto asked to confirm what she just heard.

"Yes" Ranma answered while Recca nodded.

"What is realm Kassan?" Haku asked his mother.

"You can say another realm is another world or dimension. It can be parallel to this world or totally opposite or even had nothing in common to this world," Recca answer for Makoto.

"Kurama-san and Yuusuke-san came from the same realm while Ranma san and me each from different realm." Recca add on, "in my realm, a had a mother who curse unable to die until the end of time, a half brother who previously always want to kill me but now he's stop doing that anymore, an adopt father and friends."

"Me, I've have irresponsible father who take me to training in early age and get me into this curse of mine that make me turn into a girl whenever caught in cold water and turn back again in hot, a mother and a fiancé my parents arrange for me. I lived in the Tendo house with my father, the family that I suppose to marry with one of their daughters. Also I had rivals and my other fiancés that always after me."

"Other fiancés?"

"Actually we are much older then we look now. We've been turn back younger than we suppose to be when we've been thrown into this world." Ranma said.

(A/N: Press forward!!! I don't need to retell this part right?)

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Back to the duo demon…

The land here is fertile for plants vegetation, animals that they can hunt on and from Kurama's finding using his plants, the mountain inner part of the earth are hard rocks and some various material and ores.

But from the beginning something is off.

They've been watched.

Not that Kurama and Urameshi don't know they've had something watching them, they ignore it because its not human, demon or even, they don't feel it's a threat to them. Kurama and Urameshi call them it since they don't know what was it.

"Do you know what was watching us Kurama?" Urameshi asked, starting to get annoyed by the presents of something unknown yet he felt familiar of it. He just can't put a finger on it.

"Not yet. I don't feel threat of it so leave it. Better continue on exploring this place and maybe we fine clues… " Kurama trail of and pause for a while before he continue to talk, "let them come to us. If not we investigate after we finish exploring this place."

Ignoring those watching, they continue on.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

They had covered two third of the area they want to survey when it begins to reveal themselves.

Ghost

Lots of ghost

Some were just mere spectral

Others were looked humanoid or even figure of beast.

The mountain is actually a place where wondering stray ghost that cannot past to the other side gathered. No wonder nobody did come to this place to turn it into settlement area even there's lot of qualities to be one.

`Ghost? No wonder I felt something familiar' Urameshi ones been a ghost for a short time, that for sure.

`Just ghost? Why I can't figure out what they are earlier?' Kurama thought, narrowing his eyes.

Ghost is something rarely seen by normal people's eye. (Ranma: Oii they are not normal people!). But for both of them, seeing ghost is nothing out of ordinary only this is the first time they saw ghost in this realm. (Me: satisfied Ranma?)

"What do want with us?" Urameshi bluntly asked.

"In the place where astray spirit and dead soul gallivant for not able to make the pass made their oasis "spooky voice on their back.

"A Kitsune and a Human…" spooky voice on the right.

"An odd company…" spooky voice from above.

"You have no business to be here…" spooky voice in front of them.

"Be gone!" the whole spooky voice from the ghosts echo.

"What do think Yuusuke?" Kurama asked.

"Be gone!"

Urameshi scratching his left ear with his little finger, "a very good introduction by them isn't it?"

"Be gone!"

"It is"

"Be gone…"

The ghosts getting near to them.

"Whao… what do you think to achieve by coming near to us?" Urameshi open his hands in front.

"Be gone…" the ghosts echo. The voices that usually make people feels shivers rippled down their spines.

But not to those two.

"Be gone!"

Kurama step nearer to the ghosts in front of them with his tail swishing around, "don't you want to know why we here?"

"Be gone!"

"Be gone…"

"Yare, yare… It's that all you can say? Just be gone, be gone and be gone! I once been a ghost for a short time but I know you can say more that to scar people away." Urameshi was bored by the sound of that same monotype voices.

"What are you doing here…" spooky voice on the left.

"Now we getting somewhere" Urameshi grin.

"We're trying to fine a suitable place to make our hidden village. This place sure has the qualities to be one. Hope you don't mind." Kurama answered.

"Why…?" one of the ghosts asked.

"In all places" another ghost asked.

"We want to make the village that nobody would know until we tell to the public. We have only few people… so little can defend if someone want to attack us if we make a village at a known place."

"Never thought to find all of you to be here," Urameshi added.

"…Hidden village?" a ghost like spectre came slowly near them.

"Yes a hidden village we want to build."

"That ghost is a ghost of a dead Shinobi." Urameshi stated.

"Really?" Kurama open up a bit his eyelid.

"How do you know…? " the ghost was surprise, questioning to Urameshi.

"I can see your real form of you soul"

"No living had seen what really I am before… they ran before I can even tell them what I want to say to them… years… before I came here…" the Shinobi ghost told.

"We do… we can see you. Heck, what am I talking to then you ne."

"Can we make a hidden village here? If you allow…" Kurama want to go straight to the point.

"They can see what we really are…" the ghosts talked among themselves.

"They can pass on to those we want to…"

"That can be the bargain if they agree to…"

"You want use as you middle man to tell whatever you want to those that still alive huh?" Urameshi didn't mind of that bargain.

"That we can agree on but since among you are dead Shinobi, can you teach us a bit about ninja? So that we can complete the task you want to us to in the future… with minor problems" Kurama was trying to get more from the bargain.

"Teach? I didn't teach those for a long time…" said another ghost. "I miss the time when I was alive…teaching is one of them…I can agree on that…"

"…I agree too"

"Me too…"

"Do you let us make our home here, a hidden village of our own and teach us the way of ninja? As for the return, we fulfil your death wish that are still undone." Kurama stated the terms of the bargain.

"That we are agreeing to…"

"Then, it settles," Kurama looked at Urameshi who nodded to him. "We agree too. We will come back here with others and then we can stated more detail or other bargain if there is any to make" Kurama bowed.

"Do you all agree?"

All the ghosts voice out, "We all agree…!"

The ghosts move away, into the dense foliage of the forest.

Disappears

"That turns out okay…" Urameshi jumps to the top one of the trees, "Puu!!"

Calling Puu to pick them up, they fly above the other one third of the area they didn't survey yet.

They caught a deer for their dinner and took their time eating it.

Then they decided to go back to the place they encamp.

Under the full moon…

TBC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sucks in making an agreement or an official bargains… please don't bite me on that part. I'm not good in writing something haunted, ghost etc. I did try.

Ja.