Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Medical Inquiries by Dr. Tofu ❯ No time ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Five
Heaven and earth are ruthless;
They see the ten thousand things as dummies.
The wise are ruthless;
They see people as dummies.
The space between heaven and earth is like a bellows.
The shape change but not the form;
The more it moves, the more it yields.
More words count less.
Hold fast to the center.
--Laotsu on Tao Te Ching.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
School Blues:
Ranma skimmed the top of the fence, hurrying on to school after the inquisition he had suffered through in the kitchen. It had been extremely degrading.
It was also scary-especially when Nabiki had leaned over and grasped his breast flinging it around as it were not attached to him, showing it to Soun. One would think it would be obvious that he was a girl, what with his flaming red hair that curled all the way beyond his curvy slim hips that were ultra feminine and totally un-masculine. How pathetic! He was a GUY. Not a busty red head with almond shaped blue eyes and fringed eyelashes that were so freaking long and thick that he had to flutter them slowly to see clearly. Maybe that was why Akane was always blinking up on him and he had always thought that those were her dismal attempts at flirting-perhaps she had not been trying to be coquettish?
That still does not excuse the reason she had dumped hot water on him repeatedly in the kitchen-repeating the procedure tirelessly until she made sure that everyone understood. His good for nothing sorry excuse of a father had immediately started bawling his eyes out, saying that the schools would never be joined and that he would die a slow death starving from hunger. Until Nabiki conveniently reminded him of Kodachi and the proposal she had given him for Ranma if he brought dissolution to all of the other contracts but hers, or Kuno's for that matter. Kodachi didn't care what gender Ranma was in, she found him hot either way and had made that clear several times…It was beyond creepy considering it seemed like a weird obsession for her.
And Nabiki helped ever so much by supplying Kodachi with an overabundance of nude pictures of him! He felt like a porno star considering the indecent pictures that most of the students of Furinkan High had of him in their lockers. No one cared antagonistically of his sex changing abilities; in fact the guys when they found out had squirted him with cold water in the showers to see if it was true and had been surprised…for about a millisecond before they jumped him. Yeah, there were also negative aspects about the whole curse thing. Like a lot.
Not like HE was one to gripe though. No Siree! He was a mellow type of fellow, and could ascribe to the techniques he had learned in yoga.
“Ranma you baka!” screamed Akane from a distance.
Did that masochistic tomboy have to attack him again? What reason did she have to be angry? She was not the woman that had been dunked repeatedly with tons of water! Sometimes girls were just crazy. He'd never understand the way their emotionally overcharged brains worked…as a guy he liked to keep things simple and not worry over each kernel of trouble that happened to pop out. If he hadn't adopted this philosophy he would have gone loco long ago. Like when his panda of a father had come charging at him and he had heard the guide scream something about a curse. As if his illiterate father had given him a chance to read the warnings in Chinese, nope, Genma was sure in the fact that since he spoke Japanese everyone should speak it, and if they didn't it wasn't important. Which was why they were both cursed…
“Ranma you HENTAI! How dare you hit on NABIKI! You are MY fiancé!” Akane yelled right in front of Ranma.
Ranma muttered softly, “Chisuke,” he was cursed.
ooooOMG! My mom is making me get off! I am kind of grounded from the computer for mouthing off so I will not be allowed back on 'til this Fri. I don't have time to type up what I wrote in my story book-byez. I'll replace with complete chapter on Fri.