Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Medical Inquiries by Dr. Tofu ❯ Sexy Tofu on a Roll ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well I am writing another chappie! And it has NOTHING to do with the darn library being closed on Columbus Day+yeah right +or me avoiding HW, I did it out of true love for my ficked up computer. If you believe me to be a computer nerd...
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
Janus
Who am I? To be aggrieved,
And is fate so fickle-
As to cast away-
These strands that lie,
To leave me to the mercy of Being?
Art thou the essence of my alma?
Janus gazes with his two-faced
Truth and sees my lie.
The visage of one;
Hidden within another.
The pain of bisentwined.
Canst thou renounce fatis?
Or must I accept both as one-
And find succor in the act
Of joining amalgamated;
And co-existing with myself?
-anonymous
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Examinations by Dr. Tofu …
Ranma was lying right on her back with her legs gaping wide as Dr. Tofu had his head burrowed in between her open thighs, leaning in close to examine her mons. All was quiet except for Dr. Tofu's harsh breathing as he started to hyperventilate staring straight at Ranma's pink open petals that drew his gaze to the place where he could find purchase.
Dr. Tofu cleared his throat, as if it were clogged up, and decided to distract himself with making conversation.
“So Ranma, how're you doing today?” he asked gaily.
“Just peachy! I mean you have to examine a part of me I try not to touch because it is SOOO disgusting, and Taro will return any day now and then rape me!” Ranma growled irritated as she concentrated on throwing Ki blasts at the ceiling, causing it cave in slightly before she would send another Ki blast to fix it.
“Your vagina is not disgusting, it is a marvelously engineered mechanism for reproduction that can be stretched 10 times it's normal size when giving birth!” Dr. Tofu gritted out as sweat beaded on his forehead as he tried to concentrate on Ranma professionally.
"EWWWWW!" Ranma wailed out instead of being happy at the thought of cute babies in frufru's.
"Really?" Dr. Tofu murmured trying to concentrate and remain professional.
It was becoming really hard to do because Ranma still talked like a guy and did not act like a normal girl.Girls would either scare him with their boldness or make him idiotically nervous when he was attracted to them. Recently he had noticed that he had stopped reacting to them. Speaking with Ranma had allowed him to see females like scientific specimens. He even had a normal conversation with Kasumi and was disappointed to discover that she was not as marvelous as he had always imagined. She was a sweet girl who took care of her family and managed her household but she was mostly out of it, responding vacantly to any given situation and smiling intermittently. Before he had seen this as a sign of her bravery and admired her more for it-now he knew she had the approximate IQ of a vegetable and was always airily happy. Now Nabiki Tendo was attracted to him and had given him some signals during his examination of her but he was never interested.
He realized that she was intelligent for a female and actually acted very mature for her age but she was not his type. She was too cold and hard-edged. All she talked about was money and business; he knew that the true reason she was interested in him was because she knew doctors made good money and he ran a successful clinic that was doing well financially. There would be no love. As for the other women that had propositioned him they also were not to his taste. They fit into three categories; the young and stupid, the middle aged and bored, and the old and desperate.
Great choices if he said so himself. This is why the proposition he was about to make Ranma was hardly selfless…Ranma was the first `girl' that he had found to be unbelievingly beautiful, extremely intelligent, and in sync with his mentality. Ranma was like the most divine female ever created. He could always understand her, and even though Ranma still hadn't admitted any attraction to the opposite sex, he knew it was a matter of time. Literally. The Ki lines had been repressing his sexuality and had now recently imploded from the force. He didn't know if this was a side effect of Ashigaru but what he did know was that he was very willing to assist Ranma in the new sexual feelings she would be experiencing. Secretly, when Ranma had revealed that he would be forever stuck in his girl form and unable to change back he had been ecstatic. It was not to say that he wouldn't have come to accept Ranma's other form if he had to, but he preferred to be stuck with the busty red head. Now all he had to do was convince Ranma that by marrying him and not that cruel, cold-hearted youkai Taro he could `escape' the bonds of marriage and all it entails.
This of course was not true, but Ranma didn't have to know that. He could not allow Ranma to slip through his fingers, all of these days that they had spent researching the past, Ashigaru, and even which colleges he wanted to apply to-not counting the ones he was already matriculated for a class or two-had allowed them to bond. While he couldn't say he loved Ranma at the moment, he knew that given time he could fall in love with Ranma.
What he did know was that seeing Taro bring Ranma cupped protectively and possessively in his arms had triggered something in him. An anger, a need, a desperation to not lose the one person in the world that he could love. He had even felt the green-eyed monster of jealousy, before HE had always protected Ranma and then Taro came barging in here as if `this Taro' OWNED Ranma, as if he were expendable and unimportant and necessary only in his medical advice. But Ranma should belong to him and no one else-he was always there when Ranma was injured, he listened to Ranma when he was scared or worried, HE took care of Ranma. Ranma confided in him with things he didn't tell anybody. He was not just his doctor!
“Gyahh!” Ranma shouted finally getting over her belated reaction as she finally unfroze from an unfathomable terror: namely pregnancy and baby demons.
“Doc! I can't get pregnant! It's just wrong…like wearing pink and red together like in Akane's ugly skirt…it's just SICK!” Ranma gasped turning purple from not breathing.
“Calm down Ranma everything will work out, there is just an 90 percent chance that you will die from giving birth to a demon…” Dr. Tofu said smiling calculatingly.
“What doc, 90 percent chance, eh? Well wow, tell me even better news!” Ranma bit out sarcastically swinging her flaming red hair to the side as she accidentally closed her legs tightly shut, trapping Dr. Tofu against her core. Not that he minded terribly.
“I mean, what next! You're probably going to tell me that the baby demon will then eat me or something the way baby wasps consume the worms where they hatch from or something, gee, can this get any worse?” Ranma asked trembling in fear from these visions that she even forgot the fact that Dr. Tofu had been examining her in between her legs, which were currently shut tightly as she shivered unconsciously from her vamped nerves.
But the next moment she blanched when she felt a very wet tongue lick her lips apart and enter her passage. And then she blushed hotly at her reaction, as heat pooled once again and a clear slick liquid graced her nether lips where Dr. Tofu delicately licked her reaction away before he pretended to be talking.
“Ranma, can you+lick, lick+let go+lick+of me?” Dr. Tofu asked somberly, while inside he was grinning evilly as the first phase of his plan was executed flawlessly with his tongue.
“Hmmm…what…?” Ranma moaned out finally awakening from her sexual daze.
Dr. Tofu decided to stick a finger inside her wet core and claim it was part of his examination-Ranma wouldn't know any better…
“OHH!” Ranma gasped out as she twitched spastically from her erogenous zones.
Dr. Tofu then stuck another finger in there and started to rub Ranma's puffed out clit, but he stopped before she came studiously removing his apron and cleaning off his glasses before returning to his `patient'.
“Well Ranma, you seem perfectly find, and you are about to start your menstruation and be fertile in time for the blue moon as Taro requested, I'll go call him up now.” Dr. Tofu said this nonchantly as he pretended to call Taro.
“NO! Don't call that scheming bastard!” Ranma shouted, causing Dr. Tofu to blush because he was just AS scheming but he carefully controlled his face into a genial expression and waited `neutrally' for her reply.
“Why not Ranma? Aren't you two going to marry soon? Congratulations by the way, from what he said you will soon be the proud mother of at least 6 demons before the end of this year!” Dr. Tofu smiled reassuringly before turning back to call, waiting for Ranma's reaction. 1..2..3…
“NO! And how is that even POSSIBLE!” Ranma yelled in terror, grasping her legs tightly shut.
“A Demon can give birth 2 weeks and a half after the egg is fertilized, if Taro wants more you could even have up to 10 a year. Yes, soon you will be the proud mother of several demons, ALL calling for your attention and wanting to be fed!” Dr. Tofu jovially said turning back to the phone, grinning wickedly all the while with an evil gleam glinting happily in his warm mysterious ebony eyes.
It seemed this revelation was too much for Ranma and she promptly feinted from absolute horror.
“Ranma, what's wrong?” Dr. Tofu asked as he carried Ranma up to his personal room and put her down on his bed before retrieving smelling slats to wake her up.
“Doc! You MUST help me!” Ranma yelled out desperately.
“Yes? What is it dear?” Dr. Tofu asked, accidentally letting his endearment for her slip before turning busily away.
“I have to find a way to get out of this marriage with Taro and the only way I can is by marrying someone so I must marry someone before he mates me for life!” Ranma shouted.
Dr. Tofu fluffed the pillows on his bed, and lied down sexily with his long rangy frame almost leaving no room for Ranma…so he solicitously brought her over to his chest and started to play with her long curly crimson hair which trailed all the way down to her lower back silkily, before whispering in a deep baritone voice against the coral of her ear, and lightly flicking his tongue teasingly over it by `accident'.
“Yes Ranma…” Dr. Tofu said huskily and brought her against the hard sculpted confines of his chest.
“Could you help me plan this? I think I could marry Ryouga because I don't think he would WANT to stay married with me, ya know? I mean some of my guy friends whom I've always trusted have begun hitting on me-like dude I'm a guy, in a sense right?” Ranma asked nervously as she started to shiver this time from excitement but was unaware of her response since the feeling was so foreign.
Dr. Tofu on the other hand knew of her response and smiled mischievously before rubbing Ranma's back smoothly with his hands before she relaxed on his bed and he pulled her shirt off and began to caress her back with his strong hands until Ranma was a quivering mush of overreacting nerve cells begging with need. Sometimes he really appreciated the fact that Ranma hated feminine things and felt nothing wrong with walking around in her boxers. Especially in girl form. With that said he also removed her Chinese pants so she was only wearing her old boxers which slipped below her hip bones. Ironically Dr. Tofu wanted Ranma to wear HIS boxers instead. It just seemed as if the delectable red head had come out of the bed of another man when she wore her own boxers…not that he was jealous or anything since he was sure she didn't feel anything for her flock of male admirers. Now to convince her Ryouga was a bad choice.
“Ranma?” Dr. Tofu asked coolly.
“Yes doc? Could you ask me after my massage? Remember you said I NEED one daily for my Chi lines or whatever?” Ranma asked turning over and offering Dr. Tofu a view of her huge round pale globes with pink areole.
“Of course Ranma.” Dr. Tofu replied continuing to bend his large frame against her smaller one.
Yeah he remembered the reason of that circumstance and happily obliged his patient and generously massaged her breasts but this time stopped to caress them and their lushness. Usually he tried to touch them uncaringly, and quickly but this time he paused to pay homage to them and Ranma reacted. Ranma was always talking or sleeping but she never became aroused. But today as he softly grazed her nipple and rubbed it delicately before squeezing each round sphere in his palm, her nipples puckered up and then her chest blushed a delicate rose.
“Umm…doc? I-I-I um…what were you saying before?” Ranma asked nervously, for the first time feeling embarrassed about Dr. Tofu seeing her chest. She'd never felt like that before. Was Dr. Tofu molesting her? But with the way she was reacting it would be consensual, but still! He's her doctor! But no, trustworthy Dr. Tofu would never do that. She was just imagining things. Geesh, this man took care of her for years and never tried anything! It must be that SHE was feeling his touch on another level. Yup. That was probably it. From now on she would not allow him to give her massages so he wouldn't discover her sudden attraction. It was just too weird. She was still tingling from his soft feathery touch. What ever happened to being a man? She was soooo hopeless!
“Ranma? How would you like me to help you? I know for a fact that Ryouga IS attracted to you and has switched over his attraction from Akane to YOU because he went to buy condemns in the event that he defeats you he can take you. He finds you now acceptable as his partner since you excel at martial arts, and he has known you all of his life. But personally I think it has to do with your sudden turn in events because he kept rambling about whether he could fit into your smaller body.” Dr. Tofu said while taking off his lab coat and inner kimono to reveal his nicely bronzed chest.
Ranma gaped for several reasons. 1. Dr. Tofu was HOT! 2. His chest was ripped, with a nice 8 pack; what did the good doctor do in his free time? 3. Did he mention he was hot?
“Ranma are you alright?” Dr. Tofu asked smirking to himself, before wrapping his arms around Ranma while facing her to allow for the delicious friction created from her plump bare breasts against his naked chest.
“Yeah doc, I just gotta go to the restroom and um, yeah, put take my clothes OFF, I mean put my clothes ON!” Ranma managed before scurrying into the bathroom and locking the door. What the fick was that?
“Take your time Ranma…” Dr. Tofu said before taking off his pants so they were both in their boxers. His plan was working, but if he didn't stop his seduction where it was Ranma was going to run away and then Taro would take her. He already had the wedding certificate today and only needed her signature. But he wouldn't tell her that. He'd allow her to come up with the plan `all by herself'….
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
That's all for now folks! I need to go get a life.
Now you know you want to press down on that hot review button and give me your opinions…remember people I have a leather whip and I punish anyone who disobeys my commands, and what I order YOU to do is to give me your HONEST opinion…yes people please tell me everything you desire… to tell me…and I shall try to comply to your wishes…Don't be afraid to flame me-I like the heat.
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!