Reboot Fan Fiction ❯ Ulimate Sprites ❯ Part 2 - Enzo ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Cycles are equal to our weekends (only counting Saturday and Sunday).
 
“Ultimate Sprites”
A “Reboot” Fan-Fiction
Part 2 - Enzo
By Dr. Thinker
 
Enzo was telling an earlier adventure to Anna, “We entered Bob's apartment to discover that Mike the TV was being very annoying---Welman was a dumb null in the hands of Megabyte-and the Remote was missing. Bob assumed that it run away. Who can blame it? Mike the TV was annoying. Bob went totally insane—and wanted to dismantle Mike.”
 
Anna said, “If I was in Bob's place would have toss Mike out and got a new TV.”

Enzo nodded and said, “But before Bob could do it—a Game Cube dropped in.”

Anna asked, “What game was it?”
 
Before Enzo could answer Anna's question, and a familiar voice spoke, “WARNING: INCOMING GAME! WARNING: INCOMING GAME!”
 
The dinner's clients discover the game was coming down right on Dot's Dinner. Soon, Bob and Dot enter the dinner just before the Game Cube landed.
 
-G-
 
The game place was a medieval-style forest. Near by was a cavern. Four User Avatars showed up.
 
Enzo answer Anna's question now, “Anna. This is the game. A Dungeon Deep”
 
Bob and Dot come from behind, Bob stated, “Edit that Enzo. This is the sequel: A Dungeon Deep II”
 
Enzo asked, “Are you sure?”
 
Dot answered, “Bob and me saw the title screen.” Dot paused and asked, “Did you see the Users?””
 
Enzo answered, “They went into the cavern.”
 
Bob said, “Even if I am thief again—I will be happy that friends by side—win or lose.”
 
Anna, Enzo, Bob and Dot stated, “REBOOT!”
 
 
 
Dot appeared again to become the Wizard. Enzo appeared again as an Elf.
They turned to see Anna booted into the thief. Her thief was not the male thief Bob was the last time: brown hooded one piece, beard, and missing tooth. Anna was dressed in a sea green blouse, a belt make out of a seashell that would not be out of place in her original game, a pair of green pants, and leather boots. She had a small sword—instead of the dagger that Bob had.
 
This time around, Bob is time had become the Barbarian. He was dressed in a leather shirt, leather pants. He was carrying the sword and shield—and smiling.
 
Enzo asked, “Anna, I thought you hate being fishes?”
 
Anna retorted, “I don't mind wearing items from the seas—and the reason was to convince the other citizens that I am a Mainframe sprite. Katherine download every event knows to her-but only goes up to before `The Web Wars' happen.

As they started in, Dot explained, “Katherine used a suit to hide in the core—but kept her microphone on. She was able to get the word us about the games when a game was sent by the User—let us cleans the User's digital clock—and don't mean the one on the desktop.”
 
Enzo said, “At least, we don't have Mike the TV around. He rebooted into the Barbarian-man was Bob basic!”
 
Bob yelled, “ENZO!”
 
Ann said, “Kept talking, Enzo. According a game sprite, I know in my own game—knowing of the past—can help an AI bring victory from the jaws of defeat.”
 
-G-
 
It didn't took long as when Mike the TV was in the game with Dot, Enzo, and Dot—and they mad their away down the mirror room where the chalice lay. As soon as they enter—Bob's evil game double was first, followed by Enzo's and Dot's evil doubles—and then Anna's double. Bob cut Anna's small sword with his sword, Enzo defeated Dot's double by destroying the double's wand. Anna's dagger wrecked Enzo's double's bow—and Dot magically transformed Anna's clone's dagger into a piece of stale bread.
 
After Bob checked Glitch for the User's location—that reveals the Users been having problems on LEVEL 35---the Mainframes were able to skip LEVEL 30 by taking a short cut from LEVEL 20 to LEVEL 40—all four Mainframes left the glass off the chalice—as soon as Anna touched it----a familiar line was SPOKEN:
 
“GAME OVER!”
 
-M-
 
It was few days since the last Game Cube. Enzo and Anna were bored—so they decided to see what the adults were doing with out them knowing they were listing in.
 
Bob asked Welman Matrix, Dot's and Enzo's father, “So what were playing on doing to?”
 
Welman answered, “Making a modem.”
 
Dot growled, “You know only a few Users know how to make things.”

Welman said, “I read all about the User. Beside our Users is a young male about 10 to 14 centuries old. Dislikes girls, loves games.”
 
Bob said, “I recalled reading README file in the Super-Computer's Library called “POSSIBLE USERS THINGS IN THE USERS' WORLD”. The Users have something call Electric Stores—were you can buy one.”
 
Dot said, “I think I have to agree with the other Guardians—you are one strange Guardian.”

Bob said, “I take that a complement.”
 
Dot sighed, “Oh, Bob”

Welman said, “I think Enzo's heard us.”
 
Bob asked, “How do you know?”
 
Welman stated, “I saw his blue hat from under the table. That was the same way Dot attempts to overhear me talking when she was a knee high to a Game Cube.”
 
“WARNING: INCOMING FILE!”
 
Dot stated, “Hey, Anna and Enzo. May be they will be an upgrade for you in this one!”
 
Anna and Enzo stated, “Hey! No fair!”
 
Bob, Dot and Welman shared a laugh.
 
-M-
 
It was quiet for ten Users week. Huge updates take a long time to deal with in computer time. The update was more data and a modem—surprising Welman Matrix. Welman had decided to change his theory of the User.

The data was added—somewhere in a late middle/early highs of the database. Mike the TV had told the crowd that anyone who wants to move should contract their travel agent. Now, Welman was going to turn on the Modem. This means—now Mainframe can safely explore the Net.
 
Welman did not say much—and turned on the Modem. It was a blue island just a little of the Kit sector. A few sprites showed up—police officers from a near-by system. It would take a while before the news of Mainframe's modern to hit the Super-Computer. They had no sigh of a Game Cube since the Modern come.
 
Enzo and Anna were watching “Ancient History”. This show was a lot better then the Mike's “Mainframe Player”. “Ancient History” used actors to play the characters but a lot better then. Right now, they were doing, “AndrAIra”—and the actors playing Dot and Bob were running to the fake Game Cube. Mike did not want to air that show—but Remote threaten him with her Power Punch. Mike knows from past events that Remote's Power Punch would send him to the hospital with a broken glass.
 
Enzo asked, “Anna, I wonder what you will do if you meet yourself in that game?”
 
Anna answered, “I don't know.”
 
Enzo said, “May be we can find out”

Anna said, “Sounds like a plan!”
 
Enzo and Anna spoke their vow at the same time: “If the User play “Atlantis's Lost Treasure” Against—Find out How Anna's Original Form, AndrAIra is doing.”
 
-TBC-
 
Well, what do you think? A modem will allow new sprites to come—and may be the new virus.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker