Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Muerte Carcel ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki, not me.

xXx

Muerte Carcel

Chapter Four

xXx

"Fallow your heart, fallow your dreams. For, even if it's false hope, it never lies.”
- Yours Truly

"Live not as though there were a thousand yeas ahead of you. Fate is at your elbow; make yourself good while life and power are still yours."
- Marcus Aurelius

"The man who has lived the longest is not he who has spent the greatest nymber of years, but he who has the greatest sensibility of life."
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

xXx

"God damn sun," Sanzo mumbled to him self. It was the first coherent thing he could think of as the bright sun light shown through the small bard window. He opened his deep violet eyes to see bright gold.

"But it's beautiful," Goku started, "just like you, Sanzo. You look just like the sun," he said smiling. Slightly blushing, Sanzo said the first thing that came to mind.

"Get the hell out of my bed!" Sanzo yelled to the boy.

"I would, but ... um, first you have to let go of me," he said. Sanzo froze, and finally realized that his arms were wrapped around Goku's waste. Still blushing, he threw the boy off his bed.

"What the hell was that for!?" Goku yelled at the blond.

"Because you were in my bed," Sanzo said and sat up with his eyes closed.

"But you-"

"By the sound of it, I guess you two are awake," Hakkai said walking in. "Sleep well?" he asked smirking.

"What do you want?" Sanzo asked while changing his shirt. Both Goku and Hakkai stared at him until he turned to face them. "Well?"

"Oh, yes, we were wondering if you and Goku would like to over see the lot drawings?" Hakkai asked.

"Whatever," Sanzo lit up a cigarette and walked passed the two.

"What's with him?" Goku asked as they followed the blond.

"I couldn't tell you Goku," Hakkai told the boy.

"Hey Hakkai?" Goku looked at the taller brunet.

"Yes, Goku?"

"Do you think Sanzo's attractive?" he asked when Sanzo was a good distance away from them.

"Yes, I think he is," Hakkai told the boy.

"Better looking then Gojyo?" Goku asked.

"Now, let's not get too carried away. No one's betta looking then me," the red head walked up the them in the rec. room with the ever present cigarette in his mouth.

"Gojyo, what do you think about Sanzo?" Goku asked.

"I think he's an egotistical asshole," he said without hesitation.

"Gojyo," Hakkai scolded and elbowed him in the stomach.

"I think Sanzo's a person who shouldn't be where he is," Hakkai said.

"Now do you see why I want to protect him?" Goku asked with a sigh.

"I don't know what you see, but I still think he's an asshole," Gojyo said as they entered the mess hall.

"Just you wait, you'll see Gojyo."

"I say, I have to agree with Gojyo," a voice said behind the three getting their food. They turned to see a smirking Zenon. "Though, something is going to happen at Muerte because of that blond," the orange haired man sighed.

"Well," Shien started as they sat at the long table, "at least something will change," he said looking at Goku, who suddenly became quiet and sat in front of the violet eyed blond.

"Anyway," Hakkai said, always the one for a change in topic. "We should hurry and eat so we can start the lot drawings."

"Whatever," Sanzo sighed and started eating. Those people never seize to piss him off. Like he wasn't supposed to hear what they were saying. Did they honestly think he had that bad of hearing?

xXx

"All right," Hakkai started, looking around a rather large room that was literally filled to the ceiling with storage. "We have five hours to get this room cleared out and ready before lunch."

"But Hakkai, that's too, much work!" Goku wined.

"Yes, Goku, that's why we have to hurry. His Royal Pain in The Ass said to keep what we need and just put the rest out in the court yard." Hakkai told them.

"Let's get started then," Gojyo said.

"Why don't we split up and take different areas of the room, this way we'll get done faster," Dokugakuji suggested.

"Great idea," Hakkai said. "We'll all take a corner and make our way to the center of the room. Gojyo and I will take the far left, Sanzo and Goku can do the other left corner. Homura, Shien, and Zenon can do the far right, and Kougaiji and Doku can get the front right," Hakkai finished and looked around. "Got it?" every one grunted and left to their designated corner.

"Ya know, some times you're just too enthusiastic when it come to cleaning," Gojyo told his lover.

"Oh really," Hakkai said, skeptical.

"But that's what I love about you," the redhead said and gave the man in front of him a chaste kiss before walking off.

xXx

"Hey, Sanzo, what's this?" Goku asked for what had to be the hundredth time in the past hour.

"I don't know, now leave me alone," Sanzo said irritated.

"But you didn't even look at it," Goku argued.

"I don't have to, now leave me alone," he could have sworn he felt him self forming an ulcer.

"Just look this one time," said Goku.

"All right, but you have to shut up for at least another hour," Sanzo said and turned around. Goku handed him a very old folder with old Chinese writing on it. He was surprised, but even more surprised at what the ancient print said. Written in large symbols, was the name "Son Goku".

"What's it say?" Goku asked, raking Sanzo out of his trance.

"Noting important," the blond said flatly.

"Okay," Goku shrugged his shoulders and brought a few chairs out to the court yard. Sanzo sat with the folder, and before he opened it, a small piece of paper fell out. The writing was also in ancient Chinese. At that moment he was glad his father taught him how to read the almost forgotten language. He picked up the paper and it read;

Before my memories are lost to the world, I want to say I'm sorry for what I have done. I wish I could be forgiven by the ones I care about, and by my Sun. I will find you all again, not even death will keep us apart, but... I cannot die, so I will suffer hundreds of years of loneliness and not even remember why or what I have done. I will fall asleep and wake up centuries later in a prison, not knowing how I got there or why. All my years of knowledge will be forgotten as if it were never there in the first place. I will wake up as a child again. However, I deserve whatever punishment is bestowed upon me. Until I can forgive myself, I must always be alone and suffer in peril.

- Son Goku.

He put the letter back in the folder, to take out a painting. He almost dropped it when he saw it. The painting looked a splitting image of Goku. However, the person in the portrait looked much older and wiser, as if he had hundreds of years of knowledge with him. Under the portrait were the ancient words; "Child born of the Earth, to live forever with the knowledge of the ages".

"It can't be," Sanzo said in disbelief.

"What can't be?" Goku asked interrupting Sanzo of his thoughts, who almost jumped three feet in the air. Sanzo, in turn, responded by hitting the little monkey with his trusty dictionary.

"Don't ever do that again," Sanzo yelled.

"Do what?" he asked while cradling his head.

"Sneak up on me like that," the blond said while putting the folder aside.

"I wasn't sneaking. I was cleaning while you were talking to your self," the brunette said in his defense.

"Just ... just don't do it again," Sanzo sighed and put the portrait back in the folder.

"So, what is that?" Goku asked.

"Don't worry about it," was Sanzo's reply.

"Whatever," Goku shrugged and walked off to sort his things out. Sanzo took the picture out again and looked at it then back at Goku.

"I don't believe it," he said again in disbelief.

xXx

"All right, this is the time you've all been waiting for," Hakkai announced to the inmates during lunch. "This event will take place in the old storage room on the first floor," he finished and posted the list of participants, it read:

Day one:

First match:

#13025 vs. #16981

Second match:

#18250 vs. #10086

Third match:

#9927 vs. #17574

Fourth match:

#2504 vs. #7979

Fifth match:

#10087 vs. #17072

Sixth match:

#10720 vs. #13602

Seventh match:

#11001 vs. #10902

Eighth match:

#12503 vs. #11002

Day Two:


First match:

#6070 vs. #14907

Second match:

#12272 vs. #12113

Third match:

#6071 vs. #9982

Fourth match:

#18222 vs. Shuro

Fifth match:

#16300 vs. #18004

Sixth match:

#14307 vs. #6072

Seventh match:

#11293 vs. #12750

Eighth match:

#18254 vs. #18235

xXx

;}

~VGT~