Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What happen last time?
“ Bella.” Jasper whispered. She looked at him, but kept on sobbing. “ Let's go. Exile is exile.” He whispered again. He walked over to her and picked her off the ground. She clung to his neck and sobbed into his chest as he carried her away from their family. He walked down the long driveway.
Esme watched from the house, and she sobbed as she watched her two children fade into the night.
 
 
Chapter Three
“ Jasper, where are we going to go?” Bella asked the next morning. They were on some mountain in the middle of nowhere. It had taken some time for Bella to calm down after last night, but once she finally did she took in everything that had happened. And she found out that she didn't regret anything. She may have lost her husband, her abusive husband, and she may have been exiled from her family but she had gained Jasper. And she thought that it balanced everything else out.
“ I'm not sure. The Cullens have been my only family, all my vampire life.” Jasper paused. “ Unless we go to the south. We could meet up with Maria.” He shook his head. “ Never mind, I don't want you in that kind of life.”
Bella on the other hand, wanted that life. Not the killing of Humans but the thrill of the fight. She wanted to go and she hoped Jasper would allow her to.
“ Oh please Jasper! I would love to go. Out of my hundred years I have been missing the sun and the warm weather. Please?” She begged. Jasper thought for a moment. Could he really put the woman he was starting to fall for in danger, in the path of a destructive war? Could that really make her happy? Would it make him happy, being able to feel all those harsh and hatful emotions?
“ You won't be alone this time Jasper. You'll have me, and I'll have you. Together we are going to get through this exile.” Bella whispered lovingly to him. She walked closer to him and hugged him. He could feel the love emitting off of her like the waves of the ocean hitting a rocky beach. Jasper sighed and hugged her back. He felt like Alice loved him through all those years he was with her, but with Bella he finally felt like he was whole.
“ If that's what you want, then we will go.” Jasper whispered in her ear, before nipping it slightly.
“ I would love to go. Thank you so much Jasper.” Bella couldn't help but think about Edward at his time. He would always be possessive with her and never let her do anything she wanted to. It was his way or the highway, and the high way was a punch in the face or a bite on the thigh, breaking the flesh and giving her that burning sensation that felt like a wild fire in her veins. It wasn't the good fire, the fire of passion; of love, no instead it was the venom burning into her flesh.
Jasper felt the fear and hurt rolling off of Bella while they were hugging. He spread a calming wave through his body and as it made its way towards Bella's body he kissed her.
Bella kissed him back, but it wasn't a long kiss. Jasper moved his hand toward her face, and she froze having a flash back of Edward. The first time he hit her, twenty-five years ago, it started out just like this. A kiss. But when Bella was getting into the delicate kiss, Edward got more aggressive and she tried to stop him. He moved his hand to her face and pulled her face toward his knee. You probably know what happened then… Bella got a knee in her face.
So when she felt Jaspers hand move the same way Edwards did she froze and fear rose in her chest. Jasper stopped moving his hand and pulled away from Bella's face. He looked at her and read the fear in her emotions.
“ What are you afraid of?” He asked her. She looked down away from his eyes and stared at the ground. “ Bella, what is it?” She looked up at him.
“ I'm sorry. It's just that, the only person that I remember kissing is Edward, and he would hurt me whenever he did.” Bella said truthfully. She felt like she could tell Jasper anything. Maybe it was the feelings she was starting to have or maybe it was his power that was influencing her. Jasper felt his chest constrict. He angered again, and he felt the overpowering urge to bring Edward back from the dead, just to kill him again.
“ I'm sorry Jasper, don't be mad at me.” Bella whispered franticly. She had misinterpreted the anger that was rolling off of his body. “ I'll be more willing, soon. But please don't give up on me. I'm just not ready yet.” She said, her voice was close to hysteria. This made Jasper think, does her really want a woman who is afraid to be even touched?
`Yes. It's Bella, not some crazy person. Bella. My Bella.” He recited in his head.
“ Don't worry Isabella. I'll wait for eternity. You've been through a lot in the past years and I can wait for you to trust me. I- I love you.” He stuttered the last of the sentence, but he and Bella both knew it was true. The emotion that was emitting off of both of them had no other name.
“ I love you too, Jasper.” Bella replied. They smiled at each other, before taking each other's hand and together they ran for the South.