Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chappie 7! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks to all of you that helped me with my writer's block. I have finally decided on what to do! I hope you all like it! Also someone asked what happened to chapter one. Well I didn't mark it as chapter one. Chapter one is actually marked Chapter two. Sorry about the confusion.
 
Make sure you all read this next thing I have to say, it is vital to the story:
This is the Aura chart. This will tell you the colors that Bella sees and what they mean.
Anger-Red
Passion-Pink
Sadness-Blue
Hatred-Dark Gray
Jealousy-Green
Lying-Purple
Joy-Yellow
Horror/Fear-Black
Shock-White
Disgust-Brown
Regret-Orange
Disappointment-Silver
Embarrassment-Clear
 
“ So when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong. And you finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you.” Mariah Carey -Hero
 
What happened so far in this story?
It is 2108. Bella and Edward are married, and living the eternal life. They are living with Jasper and Alice in the United States, near Canada. The others of their family are in Europe and South America. Things are grand till one day when Jasper can't keep Bella's secret anymore. The secret that he's not even supposed to know. The secret that Edward beats Bella. He goes mad with rage and it affects Bella also. They, together, kill and burn Edward in front of Alice.
Carlisle is called and a `trail' is held. Bella and Jasper are found guilty of murder and they are exiled from the Cullen coven. They decide to go the South, to meet up with Maria. But that didn't go as planned. Whilst all this is happening they find them selves falling in love. And sooner or later they are lovers.
Maria finds and attacks them. She finds venom scars on Bella's body and she blames Jasper. When the truth is told to her, Maria keeps them captive for the next fifty years.
It is now 2158. Jasper, Bella and three other boys (Newborns) have escaped the grasp of Maria and her evil ways. They have started a coven of their own and it is called the Whitlock Coven.
 
Chapter Seven
`~` Ten years Time Lapse `~`
“ But Bella, we can't go back to Forks.” Jasper tried to reason with his wife. They have been trying to figure out where to locate their coven. Jasper thinks that they should go to Europe, but Bella on the other hand wants to move back to Washington. “ It's a good place to go.” She claims.
“ Honey. It's the perfect place to go. We can enroll the kids in school and nobody will recognize us!” The kids she talked about were the three boys who escaped with them. They were still alive and still with Bella and Jasper. They had to change their diets when they left. Jasper was starting to slip into old habits and Bella thought it best that they all `slip' into those habits also. His habit was drinking animal blood! So absurd for vampires, Greg thought.
“ Bella, think about the risk of the Cullens being there.” He paused slightly and Bella saw his aura sift to fear. “ I don't want to see them again. I fear that they will hurt us if they see us.” He admitted, knowing that if he lied she would know.
` Make it easier.' He thought to himself. Bella sighed. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable and he had given so much for her in the years they have been together.
“ Okay, we won't go to Washington.” She said with a smile as Jaspers aura change yellow. Joy. His joy made her happy and she wished for him to be joyous every second of every day. “ Where are we gonna go in Europe?” She asked seductively. The boys were out hunting, animals. They wouldn't be back for three hours. The whole house was theirs till then.
“ I say we should go to England. London, or Sussex! Surely it is nice there. And we won't have to learn another language.” He said happily. Bella just smiled and shook her head. He was acting like such a child.
“ Honey we can't decide till the boys get back…in three hours.” She hinted. Jasper still didn't get it though.
“ Can't we call them back now? We shou-“ He didn't get to finish his whining. Bella had smashed her self against him and captured his lips in her own.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Later, when the boys got home, Jasper was still giddy with the news of the move. They had been living in Wyoming for sometime and he was deadly bored with it. He was jumping up and down when the boys filed in to the house.
“ Jasper, what in Gods name are you so excited about?” Jason asked. He was the oldest of the three boys, in vampire years but in reality he was reborn at the age of twelve. Greg and Lucas both shook their heads with confusion. They couldn't quiet figure Jasper out. One minute he was sulking and then the next he was bouncing off the walls.
“ We're moving!” He finally burst out. Bella, who was listening from upstairs, smiled and sighed. Then a thought that she didn't expect crept into her mind. He reminds her of Alice. He was giddy with spastic joy. Bella shuddered with hatred. She really hated Alice. She thought she was her best friend, but all along she was in love with Edwa- Him. She could even make herself think his name.
Jasper felt the anger from Bella. He scrunched his eyebrows together before excusing himself from the talk of moving that the boys started gabbing about.
He knocked on the door, warning her that it was him. He peeked his head in the room. Bella was sitting on the bed, still undressed, wrapped in a sheet.
“ Bella.” He whispered to her. She raised her head and Jasper felt the intensity on her hatred. “ Are you thinking about them again?” He whispered to her. He was afraid to speak any louder, just incase she lost her temper. Bella could see the concern written on his face and his aura.
“ Yes… her… How could she do that to us Jasper? You were her husband and I was her best friend and sister! Did she do that because she hated us?” Bella screamed, not at Jasper but to the people whom she hated. Alice. Edward. Carlisle. Esme even, but most importantly herself. She hated herself for what she did and didn't do with her life. “ I hate how I can't control what happened and what's going to happen. Jasper, I need help.” She finally admitted. And she did. She'd been holding in all this hatred for years and years. And it was slowly tearing her apart. It was worse than the tearing Edward did to her, it was worse than the burning feeling of the venom sinking into his sink and into her veins. It was stronger than the love she felt for Jasper, and they both knew it.
“ No. Bella you don't need help. You have me.” Jasper walked into the room finally and sat next to her on their bed. He took her hand in his own, showing her how much he loved her. Letting her feel it and see it. She looked at him, at his eyes more specifically. The love was there, no doubt about that. But did she deserve it? Did she deserve such a perfect man, such a peaceful and loving man? She snatched her hand away from his and walked to the window.
“ Your love for me clouds your better judgment. I am a wreck, a mess. An unfixable mess. Jasper you should leave me and take the boys to England. It'll make your life so much more easy.” She knew it was true.
“ I'm not leaving you Bella. I'm not Edward. I won't leave you for your own `good'. Together we can prevail all obstacles. Together we'll go to therapy! Together Bella, together.” He promised. And Bella believed him.
Together they set up an appointment with a shrink. Together they attended and together they began to heal.
 
Yo my fans… if that's okay to call you? I know this chapter is short, like all the others, and most of it was a note I wrote, but I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm a free girl who has many problems. So stop moaning about them being to short, just be glad you're getting any at all! Please review, remember more than one word! And the next chapter will have a… surprise for you. ENJOY!