Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: I have attempted poetry in this chapter. I am not, NOT a poet. So if they have no rhythm or beat…. I am sincerely sorry. Oh yeah, did you all hear about the Movie news for Twilight? It's coming out this year!
 
THIS CHAPER WILL BE IN BELLA'S POINT OF VIEW (That's your surprise!)
 
 
What happened last time?
Together they set up an appointment with a shrink. Together they attended and together they began to heal.
`-` Isabella's POV `-`
Playing with my heart, you have fun
And I hurt. You enjoy the pain you inflict on me and yet
When I try to hurt you, you hate me more. I thought love
Was supposed to happen between two people,
But with us it seems to me that one of us loves
And one of us hates. What category do you befall?
I would like to think it's love but I know it's not.
Which do I belong? Both.
Loving you brings me nothing but pain.
I hate pain. I hate you. I hate me. I hate our love,
And I hate our life together.
When you said forever did you really mean forever?
Were you going to hurt me and leave me to die?
My heart broken and bleeding on the floor, for someone
Else to pick up? I hate you, yet I love you.
Pain. Pain is all I know from this love.
And when I end your life, all I feel is love.
The hold you have on me, is now broken.
And my heart is repaired. You're out of the picture.
-Isabella Whitlock
 
As I read my poem to the doctor and Jasper I felt the unshed tears try to escape. This poem had so much feeling and meaning behind it I knew that Jasper and I would have to talk about it later.
“ That-was something Bella. Very good.” Dr. Roberts praised me. He them looked to Jasper who had the same `homework' as I. We were told by the shrink, Dr. Roberts, that in order to get our feelings out we had to find a method. Ours was poetry. It was only one year ago that we decided to leave America and come to London, England. The city was wondrous and there were many people. Which helped us when it came to blending in.
I looked back at Jasper and smiled at him encouragingly.
Jasper started to read his poem,
Living with you all those years made me realize something,
We are two totally different people. We love different things,
And we hate different things. You loved Him and I hated Him.
Yet some things we shared. I love her and you loved her.
How can two totally different people love someone so…
You chose him over me, and I chose her over you. I am now
Happier than ever and you are-what?
I want to know what happened to you, all those years ago
But I can't, I can't knowing that you loved the enemy, the
Abuser, the user. Can you really love someone so evil as he?
Could you really love evil whilst I was there? You chose the highway,
And I chose my way.
-Jasper Whitlock
 
Again I felt like I wanted to cry. We've both been through so much hurt and so much trouble that it has molded us together.
“ Very good Jasper. Now I would like to discuss where those-feelings- came from. Isabella?” Dr. Roberts turned to look at me. I was speechless for a moment. Jasper, who felt my distress, sent waves of calm to me.
“ Mine is about a- man. A man that I trusted with my life, over and over again. He- he hit me.” I finally told him. I finally told someone other than Jasper. And I was proud of it. Dr. Roberts looked at me with wide eyes. I could see the whiteness of his shock and it practically blinded me. He didn't expect what I had said. He thought we were having marriage problems. But he now knew it was deeper than just marital problems.
“ Well, that's unexpected.” He stuttered out with a gasp. I raised an eyebrow and looked to Jasper for answers. He was on the edge of his seat, and a black mist surrounded him.
“ Jasper what is he feeling? Other than the shock and horror? I can't read anything other than that.” I rushed through the words, using my vampire speed so only Jasper could hear. He looked from the doctor to me then again to the doctor before he even spoke a word.
“ He is sad and very embarrassed that he asked.” He spoke fluently, and extremely fast. I looked back at the doctor, who was hyperventilating by that time.
“ Doctor, are you alright?” I asked innocently. I didn't want to cause him anymore harm.
“ I'm fine. Sorry, it's just that…that was very unexpected.” He stuttered to us after a calmed down enough to speak. Dr. Roberts let us out early, saying something about needing to call someone. Jasper and I didn't care. We needed time to ourselves. The boys, who were in school, would be gone for the rest of the day. Well, at least until three o'clock.
 
 
Hey, sorry it was so short! But I'm trying to update everyday and it's a lot of work doing that! So I am still gonna write only small chapters. Someone reviewed to the first chapter, saying that my plot as impossible because Edward would never do that to Bella and that Jasper and Alice's relationship will last forever. I don't recall your username but I do have this to say to you;
In Stephenie Meyer's books that will NEVER happen. I know that, everyone knows that. I am merely taking her grand idea and changing the plot. I don't own her story nor do I own her characters, but I am free to write what ever the hell I want. This is only a story that popped into my head one day whilst talking to my friend Jazzlover16. She is indeed in love with Jasper. So I thought about a story she would love to read, and SHABAM! Here it is.
 
To all of my readers who had to read all my A/N's, I'm sorry this chapter is mostly consisting of them. I will try to update tomorrow with a longer, better chapter! Cross your fingers!
-Jacky Wacky