Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews! I love them, even if they are a little mean at times. And thanks for the ideas. There were some weird ones and some helpful ones. Have I already wrote this before? I think I did… oh well! So please read! :O Also, I am thinking of doing a little fluff here and there, but not in this chapter. Can you tell me if that's a good idea of not? I want to please you all! Merci.
 
 
What happened last time?
We needed time to ourselves. The boys, who were in school, would be gone for the rest of the day. Well, at least until three o'clock.
 
Chapter Nine
Jasper's POV (Enjoy)
 
Later that day, the day of Dr. Roberts'…mishap, we got a call from a specialist in hurt spouses. I was utterly offended that Dr. Roberts would call a specialist. I could understand where he was coming from, if I wanted to see. I could try and not blame him for Bella's newly founded stress, but who else was there to blame?
“ Bella, please. Try calming down.” I begged her for the one-hundredth time that hour. She was pacing around the house, practically burning a hole into the floor. She was fuming with worry and stress. The anger from her felt like daggers in my head.
“ How can I be calm?” She stopped pacing and turned her angered eyes on me. “ Jasper, I thought we could trust the old fool! He has to keep this to himself! Isn't called patient confidentiality? Isn't it?” She screeched at me. We looked into each others eyes for a while. I don't know how long it was but we both snapped out of the trance like state we were in, when the boys came home.
“ Bella! Jasper? We're home! Where are you guys?” Lucas yelled. He was so unobservant some times that I just wanted to kick him in the-. My thoughts were cut off when Bella screamed in frustration and stomped out of our bedroom.
“ Where is Carlisle when you need him!” She yelled over and over again. The name struck a cord in my heart and my chest started hurting lightly. A slight throbbing.
“ Bella you know better than to wish for him.” I whispered to her as I followed her down the stairs and into the living room. She threw her hands up in the arm.
“ Oh, I'm so sorry Jasper! I'm sorry that I can't stand being without my father! I'm sorry I'm not like you, cold hearted!” I stopped walking. The throbbing in my chest got faster and it hurt more.
“ You don't mean that.” I pleaded with her. I knew she didn't. She was just angry. She-she…
“ Don't I? I think I do. You claim to love me. But do you really know what love is?” She yelled at me. Again she was looking at me and I was looking back.I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me but I pushed it back down. I wouldn't yell at her. I told myself.
“ I do know what love is. I feel it every time I see you or even hear your name! I feel the love radiating off of you when you see me. I can feel it, I know it! I love you.” I said nobly. She scoffed at my words and cussed at me.
“ You don't know a damned thing about love!” She hissed at me. Again, the anger rose and I did something I knew I would regret forever. I struck my wife. My love. My life. On the face.
Bella grabbed her face and all her anger was washed away with fear. I stood there frozen, looking at her with wide eyes. Her bottom lip quivered and she finally spoke.
“ No. Not again.” She dashed away from me, away from the boys, away from the house and into the woods. I knew she wasn't coming back and still, I didn't chase after her. I ruined it. I fell to my knees as I watched after her. The boys, who witnessed the whole thing, ran after her to no avail. They would never catch her. I would never see her. Ever again.
 
 
Don't hurt me! Don't hate me! This is all leading up to something huge! HUGE! Believe me when I say this, ` It will all work out, I don't know how but it will all work out.'
I would like to thank My Chemical Romance and Mindless Self Indulgence for their awesome music. Oh and The Medic Droid for there great song Fer Sure! I love you guys! They are my inspiration for the last three chapters. --Smile—Ah also I would like to recommend you to listen to Slept So Long by Korn the next time you read Eclipset! It makes it so much better!