Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry for the week without an update, but to make it up to you all I have at least four new chapters for you! WhOOT! I hope you all like them, all!
 
What happened last time?
The boys, who witnessed the whole thing, ran after her to no avail. They would never catch her. I would never see her. Ever again.
 
Chapter Ten
 
Bella's POV
 
As I ran away from Jasper I felt myself losing my will to stay away from him.
` What am I doing?' I questioned my actions. ` I need Jasper.' I told myself.
`But he did hit me. Just like the last devil you were with.' My rational side hissed. Am I going mental? I am hearing a fight between two of my sides. Was this supposed to happen to a person? A vampire?
I slowed down to a walk while I tried to sort out my confused thoughts. Would I be able to forgive Jasper for his actions? I had already lived half of my life with an abusive husband, and now my new husband hits me.
Maybe it happened because I egged him on. Or maybe because he really does hate me. I can't see him hating me, I've never seen hate around him. Only when he looked at Maria. But even then it was more of a despise than a hate.
What had I done? I-I called him names and I questioned his love for me. I'm the monster, not him. And now he would never take me back! I am damned to eternity with no love. I didn't deserve it, not with my bad streak with men. I am worth nothing, and I don't even deserve to live. It was my fault both my marriages crumbled.
What choice is there now? Cullen's. I could find the Cullen's and they would kill me for coming back. They must still be angered at me for the past.
I smiled grimly to myself as I ran to where I last knew the Cullen's to be.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Jasper's POV
 
The boys ran back to the house two hours after she took off. They were fueled with anger and that caused them to run faster than usual.
“ You bastard! Why did you do that to her?” Jason yelled in my face, I was still on the ground where I fell while I watched her run.
“…” I was silent as they yelled and hit me. I would take whatever they dished out. I deserved it. A good thirty minutes of `slamming' me, as the youngsters called it, they finally gave up and each of them gave me a final kick before trotting to the house.
As I lay on the ground, healing from the damages they caused me, I thought of her beautiful face and how I never deserved her. I am merely a flaw in the world and she is the gravity that keeps us all grounded. I am like Pandora's box. Once opened I let out all the misery into the world and it can never be collected again. I cause the misery, I am the misery. And I need and want my company.
` Here I come Cullen's.' I thought to myself as I ran away from my home and toward where the Cullen's were.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Third Person POV
 
What Jasper didn't know was that when Pandora's box opened, hope flowed out too.
 
 
 
Okay, so I used some Greek mythology in today's chapter, as you all can tell. Pandora's box was the reason for all the bad things in the world. I have also used some metaphors and foreshadowing in this chapter too. Can you find them?
-Jacky Wacky