Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What happened last time?
I smiled grimly to myself as I ran to where I last knew the Cullen's to be. -Bella
` Here I come Cullen's.' I thought to myself as I ran away from my home and toward where the Cullen's were. -Jasper
 
Chapter Eleven
Alice's POV
I was wallowing in my self-misery, when suddenly I was sucked into a vision.
Bella, who hadn't changed in the years that passed, was running full speed toward someone. That someone, I couldn't see. But when she finally reached that person they embraced quickly before the unknown person talked. “ Bella, you shouldn't be here!” It was a woman's voice.
“ But, Esme. I need a favor of you.” Bella whispered franticly.
My vision ended and I screamed for Esme. She came running up to my room with wide eyes.
“ What is it Alice?” She asked scared. I looked at her through narrow eyes. I got off of my bed and walked to her.
“ When was the last time you saw Bella?” I asked her dubiously. Her eyes flared with hurt that had been buried for years.
“ Why do you ask?” She whispered. It was obvious that when Bella left it hurt her tremendously.
“ I just had a vision. Of you and her together.” I said slowly. “ Answer me Esme. When was the last time you saw her?!” I yelled this time. The hurt in her eyes remained but the anger in her voice rose.
“ The last time I saw my daughter was the night she was exiled! Are you happy now? Are you?” She yelled back at me. She didn't wait for my answer, instead she ran away from me in a storm of fury. I instantly felt bad for yelling at her, and I knew that when Carlisle came home from work today, I would be yelled at. I sat back down on my bed and looked through my window, thinking about Edward.
Had the things Bella told me that day true? Would Edward do that? Could he? I don't think he could, he was always so gentle and loving with me. But it was always possible for it to happen. I couldn't blame him for her wrongdoing.
All I could do now was wait for that witch to come here and then I could tear her to pieces…
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Jasper's POV
It had been three days since it happened. I was still working on going to the Cullen's. I knew that they were somewhere back in America. The first place I would go to was defiantly the old home in Forks. I had been long enough for them to go back without being recognized. I was now on a plane, waiting departure, when I smelt her, Bella. She was somewhere on this plane! I quickly unbuckled and got out of my seat, in first class. But I was rudely told to sit down and buckle back up by a flight attendant.
“ I'm sorry sir, but once the plane is in the air you can get up. Now please sit down.” She said with a wide, toothy smile on her face. But her emotions were angered and annoyed.
“ Of course. I am sincerely sorry.” I sneered at her. That shut her up and she hurriedly walked away from me. Where was Bella? I could smell her, could she smell me? If she did smell me and recognize me would she run? Finally after what seemed like eternity itself, the plane took off the ground. I finally unbuckled and walked around, following her beautiful scent. And then, as if she was sent from Heaven itself, I saw her. Her long brown hair was up in a loose bun and her lush lips were slightly open. Her large, deep brown eyes were closed as if she were asleep. I sighed at the very sight of her.
That was the wrong thing to do because it caught her attention and her eyes flew open and looked directly at me.
“ Jasper.” She sounded like she saw a ghost. I smiled at her voice saying my name.
“ Bells.” I called her, her nickname. She finally smiled and she motioned for me to come closer. I sat in the empty seat at her side.
` Hey.” She whispered adoring. “ How have you been?” we asked at the same time. We laughed quietly for a moment before I felt her lips upon mine. She was kissing me! After everything I did to her she was kissing me!
After a while of kissing we heard someone clear their throat behind us. We looked up and it was the same flight attendant who told me to sit down. She had a disgusted look on her face. We had both forgot where we were!
“ If you could refrain from making out, that would be joyous.” She said dully. She was clearly disgusted, that much I could tell from her emotions, but there was another thing that was looming in the back of her mind. I couldn't figure it out and it was starting to bug me. Who was this woman anyway, to judge us without knowing us?
I was about to tell the human off but Bella beat me to it.
“ Oh, I'm so sorry that I was kissing my husband! I'll be sure to never do that again.” She said sarcastically. She turned away from the human and started kissing me again, and I gladly kissed her back. I felt the presence of the human leave in a huff.
“ I'm sorry Bella.” I said against her lips. She stopped kissing me and pushed away.
“ Why?” She sounded sincerely confused by my apology.
“ Well, for starters I'm sorry for, for hurting you.” I whispered, not wanting anyone to hear. She looked at me like I was loony but then the realization struck in her mind and her eyes turned sad.
“ That wasn't your fault. It's entirely my own.” She confessed glumly. I was bewildered by her words.
“ You're not to blame! It was all me!” I said a little louder than the last, but still low enough so that people wouldn't hear.
“ No, no, no no! I called you heartless and I said you didn't know what love was! I was the heartless one, not you!” Her voice, too, rose. People started looking at us but we didn't notice. We were too caught up in our conversation, our own bubble. I grabbed her hands and looked into her deep hazel eyes.
“ We can do this forever, really, but I don't want to. If you forgive me, I'll forgive you?” I suggested, not wanting to fight anymore. Not now that I knew she really did still love me. She nodded at my suggestion and at the same time we apologized to each other. And then, as we sat together on the plane back to America, we held each other not thinking about where we were going, and what would happen once we got there.