Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Chapter 3p1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THREE : PART ONE by : apocalipticoblivion

Omi walked over to the door to the coffee shop with Nagi, and heard a small 'ding!' as the door opened.

He looked over at Nagi. Nagi mouthed 'telekinetic, remember?'

"Oh yeah... I forgot..." Omi said sheepishly.

Nagi grinned, "It's okay, It's kinda easy to forget if you don't have the, ah...what did Farf call it?Oh yea, the 'power'."

When they sat down , Omi ordered a 'Mocha Delight'(1) and Nagi ordered a 'Vanilla Supreme'(2).

"Nagi, why would you think that Weiß and Schwartz hate each other so much?" Omi asked out of the blue.

"Maybe, it's because of our goals... but if you think about it they might not have been that different...just, put in unlike ways."

Omi smiled at Nagi, "Do you remember how we first met? Or should I say 'got together'?"

"How can I forget? I was shot in the arm the night before!" He said with a chuckle.

"You said you wouldn't bring that up anymore!"

"I did? When?"

"The first time we met together, outside of battle! Or was it the second?"

"I think it was the second, I was still a little scared of you on the first meeting." Nagi said.

Nagi's cellphone began to ring, he'd forgot to turn it on vibrate before he left.

The phone said on the screen, Schu, private line, call as soon as you get this!!

As Nagi dailed the number, he gave Omi a sympathetic look, "Schu found out about us...sorry, he hasn't told Crawford about us."

"Crawford?"

"Oracle."

"Oh, him."

"Yea--Schu?"

~Are you okay?~ Schuldig's nasal voice rang out of the phone.

"Yes, I'm fine Schu..."

~Have you slept with him, yet??~ He could just practically feel the telepath snicker.

"No... Must you ask me that, everytime I go outside the estate??(3)" He asked annoyed.

~Yes, hahaha, I must. My dear, dear little...how does Balniese put it? oh right! Chibi...~ Now he could hear the German laugh.

"Shut up Schu..."Nagi said, "Is there anything else, before I decide to hang up??"

~Brad's going on another business trip, I'm at a pub(4). I told him you were with me.~

"Is that even wise?"

~I put up a barrier around you and I, just tell me when your going to leave your little Leibe(5) and I'll meet you at a block away from our house...estate whatever.~

"Hey, thanks Schu, your a real nice guy...when your not trying to manipulate anyone." Nagi said smiling.

~ Just don't let the word let out, I have a reputation to keep up! And~ there was a slight pause

~Your welcome, Nagi.~

"Was that Schu?" Omi asked.

"Yea, he said that I was with him at a pub...somewhere..."

The door rang, and Yohji walked in with someone on his arm.

TO BE CONTINUED IN:
CHAPTER THREE: PART TWO


(1) made up. not real

(2) made up. not real

(3) their house **farf, brad ,schu & nagi**

(4) a smaller bar/tavern

(5) love

**my german isn't that good, if there is any mistakes, please tell me.**

all: **big sigh** please review!