Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Chapter 14p1 ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Meetings by: apocalipticoblivion

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Omi yawned in his bed, sitting up slightly becoming fully aware that there was another person in the bed with him. He looked down to see chocolate brown hair and wide, shocked midnight blue eyes looking up at him.

"Nagi?" Omi asked the other boy, "What are you doing here?" That's when the events of the past few days came back to him. "Oh, wait never mind."

Nagi smiled and brushed his lips over Omi's after he had sat up, and got up out of the bed. "What's for breakfast?"

"Dunno, depends on who's cooking." Omi replied with a sleepy voice, as he wiped his eyes in a adorable fashion.

Nagi's eyes gained a distant look, he seemed to be in another world. He shook his head with a small laugh, Omi raised an eyebrow. "He seems to want to bed Bradley," Nagi paused, "again, and he's pissed that he had to share a room with the 'ice-queen'."

"Oh come on! Aya-kun's not that bad..." Omi finished with a pout. "He's actually very nice, once you get to know him!"

"Okay, Omi, whatever you say." Nagi said walking over to the door, he turned to throw a glance over his shoulder at the boy who was still in the bed, "By the way, we're about the same size. I need to borrow some clothes. Schwarz forgot to pack their clothes. Ofcourse we had spare one's in the car, but well we're wearing them..."

Omi sighed and fell back onto the bed, he raised an arm and pointed towards the closet, and mumbled, "Pick what you want, just don't forget to wash it before you put it back..."

"Thanks, Omi-koi." Nagi said after he had chosed what to wear and blew a kiss towards the sandy-haired boy in the bed.

"Omi!!" Came the yell from downstairs.

"What, Yohji-kun?!" Omi bellowed sitting up again.

"Breakfast! Aren't you hungry?!" came another voice that belonged to Ken.

"I'm coming!" Omi shouted walking over to his closet, picking out what he was to wear for the day. It consisted of black shorts, with a loose, yet form-fitting grey shirt. He tugged some shoes from the bottom of his closet.

He got dressed quicker that he had imagined, and as soon as he had seen Aya he began to complain of a head-ache and lack of sleep. "Aya-kun! Why did you have to tell me that before I went to sleep? I had nightmares all night!" He accused.

"It's not my problem," Aya retorted, "You're the child who couldn't handle it in the first place! I wait for countless years, and all I get is the same old thing!" the crimson haired man muttered to himself. "It's been so long, and now I only wish that Rahmeses were here. He'd know what to do, and god did he have a fine body...."

The other assassin's faces were pale as though someone they knew just died and came back to life.

"Well, it's true! Rahmeses was the sexiest thing alive, along with Enkil's father ofcourse." Aya's had taken on a femenin tone, "Can't a girl oggle over such fine men?"

"Woah-- wait a second! GIRL?!" Yohji shouted.

"Like duh-uh-uh!" Aya said giggling, as (s)he glided her way over towards Yohji and sat in his lap, he was sitting at the table along with Ken and the other Schwartz members. "But sweetheart, you always said that you'd love me til' the end of time!"

Aya jerked away from Yohji, successfully falling on the floor. "You slut! Get out of my head!!" He skrieked clutching his hair despretly. "I don't care if you're Enkil's or Omi's mother, get out of my fucking head!!"

"Aya-kun!" Omi said running up to the older man, pulling his hands away from his crimson hair.

"Calm down. She won't hurt you or I ever again..." He hugged Aya and kissed his forhead, "Now, come on. Let's get back to our tutoring session."

It seemed as though the three of them, --Aya, Omi, and Nagi-- were caught up in a memory of the past. Or was it perhaps just a dream?

END MEETINGS CHAPTER FOURTEEN