Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ White Noise ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: This plays with major non-con themes. It's not fluffy happiness, or bunnies and butterflies, kay people? If this squicks you, do NOT read it. You have been warned ^_^

***This chapter is brought to you by: Linguistics class. Ahh the many uses of the hour and a half that is Linguistics. Oh, and it's also brought to you by a college kid who's got no money so there's not really any point in suing, cause I don't own anything…but this fic and my compy. I love you computer!!

I direct him, Yohji, my pet, with soft murmurs and gentle hands. I move him so that he kneels on the bed, hands in front of him…kneeling on all fours. I knew he'd look good that way. As he kneels, straining to locate my whereabouts without the help of his currently blindfolded eyes. Another part of him is also straining for me, seeking climax.

I lean toward him and handcuff his hand together. Dreams, what wonderful things. I can mould them to any of my whims. How amusing.

The shiver that slides over his frame at the soft slick of the cuffs closing over his wrists makes my mouth go dry. The molten desire hat had merely been stirring, is now a crackling mass of need, fighting to reach its own end.

He has yet to make a sound. I really ought to reward him for that, but the feelings in my gut, creeping into my cock, have other ideas. Pain, I want to bring him ecstasy through agony. I want to watch him crumble even as his body begs for more.

His thoughts, his losing battle, wash over me. I see his need, his want, but I also know his fear. He doesn't understand what is happening, but he wants it. A dark, nearly dead part of him wants what I can give him.

"Come forward kitten." He moves the second the words roll off my lips. He moves cautiously forward with bound hands and blind eyes until his fingers bump my khaki clad thigh. He stops upon contact with my leg not sure what to do.

I decide I'll take it from here. I run my fingers through his dirty blond waves. My other hand grasps his chin, turning his face toward my own. Unbeknownst to him, he had subconsciously lowered his head submissively to me during his short crawl across the bed. He's already mine. No to claim what is mine.

Holding his chin firmly with one hand, gripping the back of his head by his hair with the other, I place my lips against his. The breathy moan that slips from between softly parted lips threatens to shake my control. I know, however, that if I lose control now I would end up breaking him. That is not what I want…yet.

My lips press more firmly against his, against my pet's. obediently, his lips part to give me access to his mouth. Immediately I push my tongue into his mouth. My tongue slides over his, rubbing, stroking. The glide of the muscles moving against each other, his taste. Oh how he tastes. Sex and candy. He's spicy and sweet. A rare mixture, and even more rare when it's so good. However, tenderness is not what I feel like giving to my pet. At first, my tongue moves around his, twining with his, exploring his mouth. My tongue memorizing this wet warmth. But I want blood.

I coax his tongue to spar with mine as my hand clutches tighter in his hair. The pain I cause him by pulling his hair tightly makes him whimper into my mouth. I decide I like that sound.

His body shudders with pain as my teeth fasten onto his bottom lip and bite, hard. The blood wells up in his newly split lip, pulsing from the wound in the delicate flesh. My hand wrenches his head back by his hair.

"I said no sound pet." I reprimand as I pull my teeth from his lip. I love his moans and whimpers. I want to hear them more, so much more, but I did give him an order to be silent.

To make my point perfectly clear, I backhand him, while still clenching a fist in his hair to get his head upright.

His lips trembles with blood slipping down his chin, but he makes no sound. Excluding his quiet, pained panting. Which, I magnanimously decide, can't be helped so I won't punish him for it. I'm such a humanitarian.

"Don't make me do that again." I know a sadistic smile plays across my face, but he can't see it, making the expression academic. How I love kicking puppies, or in this case, kittens.

He nods as much as he can with my fingers twined so tightly in his hair.

"Make it up to me, pet." I send him the image of his head slowly bobbing between my legs.

The mental upheaval is immediate. His pride's a bitch. Apparently my pet doesn't like my idea. But he's not strong enough. This is just a last ditch attempt of a panicked psyche to not submit.

Even as he tries to fight the fog I've placed over his mind, I guide his head down. I find that the clothes I've been wearing are about to become a severe impediment. They need to go, and so, they go. I love dreams.

He almost makes a noise of protest, but stops it in his throat. Afraid to make a noise after the backhand I gave him earlier. He does squirm however. Trying his best to push against the hand guiding him down.

`Trying to fight me is futile kitten,' I think to myself as I watch his struggles with amusement and growing arousal. Though, I am mildly irritated with his constant struggles, but it will make his surrender all that much sweeter.

I roughly tear his head back. His mouth opens in a silent gasp of agony and I quickly push his head down while I thrust my hips up. My cock slams down into his throat, making him gag. He tries to pull back but can only squirm. I groan as I keep his head down, the tremors of his fear rippling over me while his throat tightens spasmodically around me.

I roll my hips languorously into the wet, hot promise of his mouth all the while listening to him choking on my shaft. His tongue sliding all around my cock involuntarily as he fights for air.

After a few more seconds, I lift his head completely off of me and hold him just above the swollen head.

"You should have done it in the first place, pet." I tell him as I run my thumb over his split lip. Gently caressing as I watch his shoulders shake in silent sobs.

"Should have obeyed me." I whisper to him, still caressing his face. I can feel something in his mind shivering to pieces. Ohh yesss, he's giving in to me. He's surrendering to me, to my control. Amazing. I will never tire of a mind giving way under my control. The rush, the power. It feels so good.

I look at him intently as he's openly crying now. The tears making the red silk blindfold stain to a nearly black crimson. His shoulders shaking, back quivering. Soft gasps for air from those soft, blood stained lips. Knowing that same blood is coating my cock sends shards of exquisite rapture through me.

My hand slides from his face to move over his shoulder and down his back. I make sweeping strokes over his back, soothing him. A contrast to the pressure I'm putting on the back of his head. Again, guiding him down to take me into his mouth. His lips part in quiet sobs and stay parted as the head of my cock touches starts to press against his mouth. I watch in utter fascination as his mouth begins to slowly engulf me. The sight itself something to come over.

My pet's mouth applies perfect suction, sucking me down as I give him free reign to move his head as he chooses. His pacing is amazing. I can only imagine he's copying what any number of his one nightstands have done to him. I also realize that I couldn't give a shit because the edges of my vision are going white with pleasure. Damn but he's good. I really have such good taste.

My pet's tears have leaked out from under the super-saturated blindfold to leave trails of salt over his cheeks and drip onto my burning skin every time he lifts his head, to only swallow me down again. But even as he cries, his body trembles for a different reason. My pet likes this. This could be interesting. His lips are tight around me, his tongue lashing over the head, then sinking back down around me. He takes me into his throat and swallows, the muscles wrapping around me, rubbing, and eliciting a moan from me.

I know I'm not going to last long, not with the knowledge that this is Balinese. One of Weiss. Now my little Balinese. This thought rages through me like a wild fire of liquid nitrogen. Mine.

I feel my hands suddenly grab his hair, ripping his head up. Wait, did I do that? Then, surprising my pet as much as myself, my lips are crushing his. Demanding from him submission. His blood covers me, burning every inch of skin it touches. I need more.

"Mine! You're mine!" I tell him. I hear my own voice as foreign, almost frightening in its cold conviction. But I know it's true. He is mine, he belongs to me.

A whimper escapes him from the sheer brutality of my fingers digging into his scalp, from the burn of his hair being pulled so tight. I definitely like that sound. I need to hear more of it.

"More." I demand of him. But I can tell he doesn't understand what I mean. I'll make him understand. I tear his head back, exposing his throat. Now he is truly open to me. But I see his chest, still pink from my earlier lashes, and know I want that. To mark him there. I moving forward and attach my teeth to his flesh around his right nipple. Biting viciously.

He cries out at the sudden searing pain. God I need that sound! I feel my cock throb with desire. This man, these cries, they are what I need.

Oddly, his body bucks against me. He still wants this, still is hard, even harder than he was before. Very interesting.

+++++

Oh god, I need this!!

The fog over my brain left me somewhere in the middle of that savage rape of my mouth, right before my chest exploded into marvelous pain, and I loved it!

Every part of me is on fire, all I can do is burn. His teeth are surrounding my nipple, breaking the skin. More blood. My life, my spirit flows out of my body with every cut, every bite. My neck aching from the angle he's holding my head. My scalp burning from the constant tug on my hair. Uhhnn please, master, more!!

Suddenly he stops, and pulls back. Did I say that out loud? If I did, will he punish me? …Will I like it?

"Pet." His hand lets go of my hair and I hang my head down. Fearing, or maybe anticipating, the punishment.

"Pet, lift your head." I lift my head slowly. His fingers brush my jaw lightly. My body jerks at the touch. Not fear, no, desire. No matter what he does, I wait in eager anticipation for his touch, be it harsh or caring. Every gentle touch makes each sharp blow more pleasurable, more intense. But each sharp blow makes the gentle touches that much more awaited.

"Such a good boy. Lay back kitten." He tells me while petting my hair, running a careful hand down my chest. Soothing, rubbing, I lie back on the bed, his hand supporting my head, helping me, guiding me. All the while, he tells me how good I am, how beautiful. I feel more tears start to leak out from my blindfold at these word. I'm good, master says I'm good. And beautiful. Oh master.

My mind is filling with a haze again as the pillow cradles my head. I feel my arms being raised above my head and I can't help but cry out in arousal. My master will take care of me, will watch over me. I'm safe with master.

Master pets my arms down to my shoulders after hooking my cuffed hands to the headboard. This hands run down my chest as he presses the entire length of his body against mine. I feel his hardness pushing into my thigh. Hands making burning trails of need closer to the root of my desire. I need him to touch me. I need…

"Ahhh! Master!" Master's hands avoided my twitching erection, but crept to my entrancing, pushing two fingers into me. I feel my back leave the bed as waves of agony, or pleasure crash over me. I'm not even sure which anymore.

"Kitten, your voice is so sweet. Scream for me." He whispers into my ear, and I do. I scream long and hard as his shaft enters me in one swift, hard, pre-cum lubricated thrust. Blissful torture whirls through me. I want this!!

My scream tears my throat as Master tears me apart and I love it.

My body is bucking, pressing down onto him. I want him so much.

"Ki…kitten! Come for me kitten. Come now!"

I do. I can't refuse my master anything. I come hard, harder than I have ever come before. I come to the feeling of Master moving in me. Pressing into me, possessing me. I come to the feel of Master's nails down my chest. To the much gentle, kind squeezes on my cock from his other hand. I come for my master.

He screams out my name as my body grasps him, trying to drag him deeper into me. Trying to pull him in and keep him. His body falls heavily on mine, his cock still buried in me.

Wait…he screamed…my name. My name. I'm Kudoh Yohji. Balinese of Weiss. No, this isn't where I belong. No no!!

"Let go of me!! Get away from me!" I scream. I start bucking and wrenching my body around, trying to dislodge the weight pinning me. I can feel the black smoke of hysteria starting to smother my thought, making my chest tighten. Not enough air, not enough thought, I need to escape!

I can hear myself screaming, feel myself thrashing. I don't know what I'm screaming, or if I'm even screaming anything sensible. All I know is that I need to be free.