Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ My Cousin, Toboe ❯ We give into Temptations ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4.

Kiba walked to the park by the edge of town. Everyone in town, well teenagers mostly, go there on dates or to find a quiet place to make out. Kiba decided on here to meet Darcia because- well actually, he drags some poor victim here every other week. The brunette figured he might as well save him two trips for one day. But the jerk was running late. He had called him at least an hour ago.

Maybe it's better he isn't here yet. It'll give me a chance to figure out what exactly I'm going to say. His foot kicked a pebble not too far from where he sits. I'm wasting my time, I should just tell Tsume how I feel about him and get the embarrassment over with. Standing, he heard a giggle in the distance. Then a soft cooing voice that sounded familiar. Craning his neck, because it was waay too hot to go looking around, Kiba spotted the blue haired jerk under a tree.

Bitterly, he walks over to where the wanted male is. A girls giggle fills his ears again before he was even half way there.

"Darcia, you're so bad." She mutters, receiving a 'sshhh' from said person she was speaking to. "Aren't you going out with Serena, though? What happened to her?" The girl put a finger to her chin. "She dump you for another guy? Ahahaha, I don't wanna be a rebound."

"Meilin, sweetie... You're too cute to be a rebound fuck."

"I never said anything about that!" Protest Meilin.

Darcia laughed playfully, touching the girls cheek. "No, Serena didn't dump me. She's just uuuhh, going through some stuff."

"Oohh, I see."

Kiba cleared his throat, breaking up the two's conversation before he got nausaes.

"Kiba!? Hey! When did you get here?" The smooth talking navy haired JERK, asked.

"Hey! Darcia! I've been here for an hour!"

"Hi Kiba."

"Hey Meilin." Looking back at Darcia he glares. "Let's go."

"Can't you see I'm talking to someone," Darcia's mouth twist up in disappointment. Kiba obviously wasn't planning on leaving him alone to finish what he had been starting. "Fine." Giving the girl an award winning smile, he said. "I'll be back shortly. My public calls for me."

Kiba rolled his eyes, then began walking away. Darcia followed after him, lazily, hands in pockets. he knew what this was about. He could almost hear Kiba now. 'I saw a cute girl Darcia, and you're so smooth I thought maybe you could help me out with her.' The navy haired teen could almost laugh. Once they reached the bench, one out of the sun, they planted their butts down.

"So, who is she?"

"Why don't you leave Meilin alone, she goes to one of those catholic places."

Darcia blinked at that. "She does? How would you know that?"

"We go to school together... She was in our class for eight years."

"That's THE mangled mouth, Meilin!" He turned his head to look back at the well sized and leggy young girl. Maybe I should start being nicer to nerds.

"Darcia look.... I have a problem... There's this.... girl!"

"Is it anyone I know?"

"No. Anyway, I think that..." He grabbed a handful of his hair giving it a repeated tug.

Darcia gave his friend the crooked eye, before leaning back on the bench. "Alright, I see right through you. What the hell are you really trying to ask me?"

Kiba let go of his hair, then sighed. "Okay... See... I have this friend right and NO it isn't me. But, it involves me."

"I don't know, most girls just give in." He shrugged. Darcia was in his own little world. "Other girls, when they fight you... pour on the charm, make 'em think they're special. They'll cave."

"I'm not talking about... girls.... I'm talking about boys."

Darcia was silent. Then with a laugh he said. "And you're asking me?"

"You know more about sex than anyone on the block..."

"Why not ask Tsume, I thought you two were so close."

"We are...." Swallowing, he sighed and tried again. "Darcia don't laugh at me, I really need to get this out and you're the only one that I can talk to without feeling like I did something wrong."

"So you really are a-..."

"NO!" Kiba fidgets a moment. "A friend of mine told me that he's gay then he grabbed at me, trying to jerk me off, I guess."

"Tsume?"

"No you-..." he sighed to calm himself down. "No, it isn't Tsume. It's..." He fished for a name. "Keiji."

Darcia nods.

"So... Did we have sex- cause I'm not gay if we did." He hurried out.

At first Darcia just smirked when Kiba blushed, looking at his sneakers. But seeing that his friend was obviously really concerned aaand since he did say that he wouldn't beat him up for what happened yesterday. He might as well relieve him of his fears. Slapping an arm around the brunettes shoulders, he pats Kiba's thigh with the other hand.

Great. Thinks the Yaiden boy. It'd be just my luck to have this bastard come on to me.

"Kiba, if you're asking about gay sex than you're fine." Kiba turned his head to look at the boy. "Trust me."

"Trust you?"

"You're gonna have to, now if you'll excuse me I-..."

"Wait!" He grabbed the boys shirt sleeve. Though how anyone could wear long sleeves in this weather was beyond him. "What if... What if you dropped your pants and..." He wet his lips. "You know...."

"Kiba. Two guys can fuck around till they come... It doesn't make you gay." Darcia cocked his head. "It's only when you enter the person.... Are you satisfied?"

Enter? From where? Kiba bit his bottom lip. "From where?" He asked.

"From here." Shoving the boy to his feet, Darcia stood as well. Turning Kiba around, Darcia grabbed the boys butt. He yanked Kiba to him with his free hand so that his back was right against his chest. "Two guys have sex up the butt... and," nuzzling his cheek against the side of Kiba's face he smirks. "Unless you and your friend broke the seal, or he makes 'Wee Willy Kiba' stand up, you're good."

Kiba was completely flushed. This answered his questions if even Darcia was making him horny. He has to be gay. Better not let him know that though. "I'm not saying we're doing anything, I just wanted to make sure."

"Okay..."

A breath of laughter tickled Kiba's ear making him shiver and close his eyes. Tsume isn't gay, yet, the two of us fooled around. Darcia said so himself that it wasn't wrong, so maybe he and I-...

"Dammit Darcia!" A girls voice ripped his thoughts in half. Good thing too, Kiba wasn't sure he wanted to know what direction his groin was taking his brain in.

Both boys snapped away from each other. There before them, standing with her arms folded over her chest, stood Serena Akino. She looked like a raging bull and Darcia was a big red target.

"My father is kicking me out!" The girl yelled for the whole world to hear. "You said that you would come and help me move my things, so what the fuck happened to you!?"

"I got called away to help a friend." He gestured to Kiba with his thumb; Kiba wanted to remain out of the conversation.

"Fuck him! And fuck you too!" She punched him repeatedly on the shoulder. "I hate you! I hate all men!"

The young girl stormed off, with an aura big enough to knock down trees.

"What was-..."

"She's pregnant... and... she thinks it's mine." Darcia whispered.

"What?"

He ran a hand down his face as though he were trying to pull his problem away with it. "We slept together maybe four- five times! How was I supposed to know that protection actually did something. I just thought that getting pregnant happened at certain times, to certain people. Not that... I'd be one of them."

This was a blow to the face. Kiba had no idea... Darcia's way too young for this type of thing. And he thought that HE had problems, but a pregnant girl? Reaching out, he placed a hand on his friends shoulder. "Darcia... I'm sorry."

He just laughed it off.

"No seriously... I... I hope she's wrong about it being you." Looking to where Serena had stormed off to, he frowned. "Girls like her like to lie... who knows how many other boys she fucked around with before you."

That struck a cord. "You're right... maybe it does belong to someone else... she could have been pregnant the entire time we were seeing each other." Turning, he wrapped his arms around Kiba.

Is he really hugging me? Wondered the uncomfortable teen. What a weird guy.

"Thanks man... I'm gonna see about saving up some money to get a test done at the hospital, you know, one of those pregnant things."

"I know." He still wasn't letting go.

"You know something... if you're planning on being gay with this Keiji guy," he pulls back to look Kiba in the eye. "Don't piss it away for a dog like Hamada. He's fucked you up so much you're really weird without him." Laughing, Darcia let the boy go then walked away to where his angered ex-girlfriend stood, tapping her foot.

He's calling me weird, he's the one that hugged me for so lo-... Slapping his hands against his back pockets, he growled. "Darcia! Give me back my wallet!" Taking off across the park, he stopped short realizing it was pointless. Darcia was already gone. "Asshole!!!" Growling, he balled up his fist. "Save up my ass."

Turning around, he started for home. What a waste of a day. His questions were answered sure but to what extent? Getting robbed, humiliated- because he's sure that Darcia knows he's gay, and now he has to worry about if the hot blooded dickhead was going to tell anyone else. He hoped not. He really hoped not.

....................

When Kiba arrived at his house the first thing he saw was Tsume. The tan teen is sitting on his porch, sipping a coke. It appeared that Tsume hadn't seen him yet.

I wonder if I have time to run.

"Get over here Yaiden!" Tsume's gruff voice bellowed.

Dammit. Dropping his head between his shoulders, he swaggered over to his house wishing that he could just take off like he had planned. But that would be rude, and it was possible that Tsume was just trying to make sure they weren't going to be uncomfortable around each other. Plopping down beside his best friend, he took the offered can of soda.

Taking a drink, he pulled the can away and sighed. "Thanks."

"You looked like you needed it."

"Mm."

"Where were you?"

Kiba frowned. "Does it matter."

Tsume shrugged, taking another sip of soda. "Maybe not.... I just wanted to know..." He trailed off.

"Know what?"

"If you wanted your turn," he looked at him. "You know, you scratch my back and blah blah blah."

Blushing, the Yaiden boy looked at his lap. He was still slightly hard from when Darcia grabbed him, and seeing Tsume here wasn't exactly helping it go away. "I thought we were gonna stop?

"I guess not."

"Is my dad home?"

"Would I be sitting here if he was?"

"Good point," he laughs. Standing, Kiba pulled out his house key to open the door. It was so much cooler inside the house. He was surprised his father actually left the a.c. on since no one was inside- well, there was the dog but he never minded before.

Following his friend into the house, Tsume begins to speak. "So guess what?"

"What?"

"I was on the internet at the library and I checked out all these porn sites on their computers, just to see ya know."

"Mm hmm." They head upstairs.

"Well, I saw a lot of sites with men on men. Weird huh? But the weirdest thing of all were that they were sticking it into each others ass."

"I know."

"You know?"

Kiba shrugged a tiny smile on his face because he was the first. "Yeah. I found out about that a long time ago." He lied.

"Uh-huh, and you didn't tell me because..."

"I didn't think you'd care." They turned off into Kiba's bedroom. Not bothering to shut the door, the two got right down to business.

Kiba was pressed against the wall; Tsume on his knees before him, unzipping his pants. With a swift jerk he tugged Kiba's pants down low enough to reveal the boys hidden meat. Kiba moaned the moment he felt Tsume's mouth incase him. It was just like the dream, only so much better because it was really happening.

"Aaa" Kiba's eyes scrunched shut at the shiver up his spine. He thought his heart would burst when he felt Tsume's hands caressing his buttocks parting his legs. Was this something that he learned from the site or was it just instinct. Kiba didn't know at the moment his mind was too cloudy to care. Tsume was attacking his penis as though he were making out with it, tongue swishing this way and that, teeth sinking down every so often. It hurt a bit, but then not so much.

Ao was heard downstairs. Barking at something. A loud thud came after that, then a bang. Why did all these sounds seem so familiar? "Hhhh," his breathing hitched. "Aaa!" It was coming to him now.

"Kiba!?"

It came! Shit!

How many times is this gonna happen to us? Grabbing his friends short strands of hair, Kiba let go reaching for a better grip from the pony tail at the back of his head. "Tsu..." he moaned. "Tsume stop, my dad's back."

The tanned teen raised a finger requesting one more minute.

"What are you barking about dog?" The man's voice was still downstairs. "You wanna go out? Is that what you want?" The front door was opened, then slammed again. The next thing he heard was the stairs.

"Kiba?" His father said walking into the bedroom.

The two boys were laying down on the bed watching what looked like a cartoon, it could have been a commercial for all they knew. As long as there cover wasn't blown, they would try their best to stay calm so not to give themselves away.

"Yeah dad?"

"What the hell is that smell?"

"Do you feel the heat outside? It's a killer."

Quent seemed not to believe them but whatever. "What are you two doing in here?"

"Watching tv, trying to stay cool." Kiba replied. "What do you think."

"We were outside all morning chasing that idiot around." Tsume covered. "He had it coming Mr. Yaiden."

The man laughed at that. He loved knowing that his son could fight. "Good good. Did you catch up with him?"

"Yeah," Kiba explained. "That's why we're so tired and sweaty."

"Soda's in the freezer." Quent said lazily.

"Where were you?"

"None of your damned business boy," His father tugged the knob closing the door with his departure. "You two keep it down in there, I'm gonna take a shower and try to get some sleep."

"Okay Dad."

When his feet were gone from the door, Tsume hurried over to it turning the lock. "Now, where were we."

"I think I'm up for another round." Kiba smirks.

It was like that for days. When one parent was gone they would meet at that persons house then the two boys would masturbate on each other for what felt like hours on end. It was on one particular day Kiba accidentally spoke Tsume's name when they went solo that the tanned teen knew something was up. This wasn't just two friends playing around, it was serious. At least, in Kiba's eyes it was.

The two lay beside each other in Kiba's bedroom, panting. The brunette began to laugh.

"I know," Tsume said as though he were reading his friends thoughts. "I think I'm pretty much screwed as far as getting together with a girl."

"I... think I always have been."

"Hahaha, does that mean you're gay?"

"I guess so."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" His tone became serious.

Kiba turned to look at the albino haired teen. He never noticed how much Tsume meant to him until they started fooling around with each other. "I didn't want you to hate me."

That made Tsume laugh. "I would never hate you, besides, if you'd have just told me I would have went along with you. Where one goes we both go." He held up his fist.

Kiba tapped his to it. He had forgotten about that silly rule they made up when they were younger. "So does this mean..."

"Sure, why not. Besides... I like you."

"Me too."

"And since we're both of prime age... I think we're ready for the real thing."

"The real thing, huh?" Kiba thought about that. Yeah, he was ready and with the way he felt now. He couldn't wait to do it.