Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ My Cousin, Toboe ❯ Sly Eyes ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A.N: The story is only three chapters away from being done. I wanna thank all of you for reading this. You make my day ^_^. I’ll make more Wolf’s Rain fics along the way and one is a crossover with Paranoia Agent. Mmhm that’s it for me see you later and enjoy the chapter. Fantasy.

…………

Chapter 24.

Kiba and Hige are laying in a heap, still on top of each other and still joined at the hips. Only thing different is that the Yaiden boy is now holding onto Hige at his lower back since the other boy has undone his hands from the bed. Kiba has a very satisfied and spent smile on his face while Hige is kissing him on the cheek; hands caressing any part of Kiba's naked body they can reach.

"We really should separate, you know." Says the chipper brunette behind him.

"Why?" Asks the Yaiden boy in a dreamy tone.

Hige tried to think of a reason, but just laughed a gust of air into Kiba's hair. "I don't know, it's kinda hard to form a thought." Hige somehow managed to pull himself free from one protesting boy who couldn't do much about it since he felt like quick sand; muscles loose and relaxed, and now all Kiba wanted was some sleep.

Walking over to the window to close it and give the two of them warmth, Hige crawled back into the bed and snuggled up next to Kiba who is looking over the fluffy gloves. Slipping a hand into one, he smiled at it.

"What are these?"

"Oh, I got those for work."

"They're amazing," he admired them a bit more before putting them down.

"Yup, they're full of heating rocks- pretty cool huh?"

Kiba nods then rolls over kissing Hige on the collarbone. "If those are for work, I hope you cleaned them."

"Ahaha," he slid a hand behind his head. "Actually, they never made it that far."

"Why not?" He kissed him again.

Shrugging, Hige grinned like a pervert. "See, when I was getting ready to leave, I felt my hands warming up, one thing led to another and I was an hour late for work." The boy titled his head back, as far as the mattress and pillow would let it go, and laughed. "I've been using them ever since."

The Yaiden boy chuckled, wrapping his arms around the other boy when feeling the room heat up from the heater. He wanted to lay like this forever, live in this moment for as long as he could. but it was already nearing midnight and there was no telling if Cher and Hubb planned to be gone all night since neither of them took their work things with them when they left.

"...Hige?"

"Hm?"

"Did you hear something a little while ago?"

"Just you and me- No."

"Hunh??? I just thought that I heard someone hit the door."

"Nope, it's just the two of us- I doubt the runt got up, that medicine should hold him until tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, maybe it was just the bed."

"There you go," he presses his forehead to Kiba's. "Positive thinking gets you far in life."

"Mm." Kiba closed his eyes waiting for sleep to take over. He was glad that he chose to do this with Hige. It left things... complete. The weird boy could calm a Chihuahua and those things are naturally nervous; and having him here with him... having done that... it was just the best way to end this, unwanted, trip to Sweden. Now when he went home he could say that it wasn't a complete nightmare as he thought it would be....

Home.... Going home seemed weird now, so far away, like it isn't going to happen. After something like that, Kiba could only feel want for more time with the boy, after all, who's to say he'd ever see him again. And with the way Hige moves around from this thing to that, who's to say that he'll be remembered by the fast pace male of the world.

Sitting up, he slides from the bed and opens a dresser drawer. Hige sat up as well, watching the boys actions wondering what he was up to until he pulled out paper and a pen. Kiba began to write frantically, then he held the paper up as though it were the winning lottery ticket.

"What's that?"

"Here." He said, shoving the slip of paper into his hand. Getting back into bed, he jerked the pillow from under Hige's head to prop it up against the headboard to rest his back on. "It's my address, in Japan. I want you to write to me- or come visit."

"Visit?"

"You'll love it there, it's warm and friendly- well, moderately some of my friends are jerks but they're easy to get along with."

"I've known the type." Hige says looking over the bit of words the moonlight is allowing him to see. A small smile crept onto his lips. "Yeah, I think I might just do that."

Grinning, he climbed onto the boys lap. "That's good because I'd force you to come if you said no." Leaning over to kiss the boy, he decided to grind his hips a little as well.

"Maaan, God help the person that you get with," he held his new friends hips. "You've got a friction addiction."

Slipping the gloves on, he held them to Hige's chest. "Yeah, I do. So roll over."

Hige laughed at that but complied. So maybe they wouldn't get any sleep tonight, but who cares, Kiba is going home in a week! He has to enjoy his time as though everyday is the last because it might be.

* * *

Hubb and Cher had returned at three in the morning; luckily Kiba's and Hige's second love session was over at one or they'd have beeen caught for sure. Who knew Hige was a loud lover. Well, Kiba could have- should have probably guessed about that since the charmingly loud male has mouth turrets. But it didn't matter, Toboe was knocked unconscious all night. It was great! So great infact, he has taken it upon himself to make breakfast for everyone.

Cher was the first to stagger into the kitchen, eyes half lidded and mouth agape as she yawned from exhaustion. Her first location was for the coffee maker, which was already running, she held her hand out to it, looks dimly at it then wanders away from it. Kiba watched her in mute fascination for a moment, before he said.

In his native tongue, he says. "Aunt Cher, I'm making breakfast today, just take a seat."

She waved the boy off, walking like a zombie into the living room. Toboe showed up next, eyes puffy and hair still a mess. The most noticeable thing was that he had one piece of his pajama shirt tucked in and the other lapel out, and below one leg up and the other down. He took one look at his cousin, scowled then sat at the table.

Why the hell is everyone so tired today? I feel great! Turning the spoon in the pan he flipped the eggs around until they were done, then he turned off the stove. Putting the pan onto an empty stove so they wouldn't over cook, he then goes to the cabinet to grab a mug for his aunt and uncle.

Toboe was eyeing him the entire time with a bitter look about him. Kiba paid him no mind, after all, he's just a kid. His scorn means nothing and he'll probably forget about it in an hour anyway. Pouring the hot drink into the mugs he glanced at the sizzling bacon ready to turn that off next.

"Good morning Toboe, Kiba." Greets Hubb.

"Hi uncle Hubb."

Toboe muttered something that didn't sound too nice, but Hubb seemed more interested in the fact that Kiba was still referring to him with Uncle at the start. And from what he could tell his, once emotionally guarded, nephew was wearing his watch. It made him get a bit more confidence when he cleared his throat ready to suggest a plan of action for all of them tonight.

"If you boys aren't going to be busy tonight, I thought maybe we could all head out for dinner and maybe catch a movie afterwards or vice versa. what do you say?"

This got the young boys attention, he really wanted to see the new action movie that came out last week about some guy that just broke out of the hospital with no memory of who he is but he can suddenly see the world through a technolized view. It sounds awesome! And what kid could pass up the chance for fast food? None he's ever known.

"I wanna go! I'm not doing anything." He rushed out then looks to his cousin as if daring him to turn the offer down. It would be fun and it wouldn't involve that loud mouth Hige in any way. Kiba fixed the families plates, head cocked slightly as if he's in thought over something. "You know. I don't think I can," he answered casually. "I have a date tonight, but he said something about the movies so maybe we'll see you guys there."

That made Hubb blush as he waved his hands like an alarm has just been sounded. "Kiba, remember what I asked you not to mention before?"

"Mmhmm, something about the bottom of the barrel, right?"

Hubb looked near a heart attack at the boys sudden guile attitude. How could he say something like that with Toboe at the table?! It just wasn't right! "Uhh, Kiba, though I think you said what I meant can you please just not mention it anymore?"

"Uncle, I think it's fine. Toboe is a smart kid if he hasn't figured it out by now than maybe you should get him checked out."

"Don't drag me into this," says the boy thinking the two of them are mores coding something about wooden flanks and taking out the last remaining whatever is in there or maybe something about Kiba being gay? It was really hard to tell when sometimes Kiba's accent would throw an 'r' where an 'L' should be and they spoke like you were three. But why would his dad care whether or not Toboe new Kiba was gay? It's not as if he wouldn't eventually have found out on his own anyway.

"All I'm saying is, that you aren't supposed to hear things like that."

"Leave him alone honey, he's not our son and he can do what he wants." Says Cher like a whole new person now that she downed half a cup of coffee. Taking a seat, she raises her hands up as though she's praising the lord that she doesn't have to cook one meal out of the day. "Speaking of which, you must be excited."

"For what?"

"The weeks almost up and you'll be going back home to your boyfriend."

"Cher!?"

So much for him having a good morning. Thinks the Yaiden boy with a sly smile. His father did say give him hell but since they were working on something of a bond, he figured occasional hell is good enough. "Yeah aunt cher, I can hardly wait. Back in my own bed, around my own things... Ao must miss me terrible."

"Terribly, sweetheart."

"Terribly."

Finally recovered, Hubb tries again. "So see, this is the perfect time to go out as a family. You can go on this," he swallowed hard. "Da- da-a," he swallows again. Toboe laughed into his eggs at the sight of it. His father is never usually this finicky about talking about things. It was funny.

"Kiba you have a date? Who with?"

"You may know him, it's Hige."

Hubb seemed to be choking on air, as he slumped over in his seat. Cher patted the mans back while grinning across the table at her nephew. "Isn't that cute! I didn't know Hige was gay."

"Neither did I." Says Hubb, still bent over in recovery.

Kiba thought that was enough for one day and he might as well let the man at least keep a piece of his sanity in tact. "I'm joking uncle Hubb, it's someone you don't know. A Peter- something."

"Oh, well please next time don't make jokes with me." He took a drink of orange juice that he poured for himself unseen by Kiba.

Toboe glared at his cousin. How could he lie like that-... although, he was lying too. But still, it wasn't fair for him to do it because he's not his brother or his fathers son- which goes without saying because Kiba isn't his brother! Oh who cares anymore! He took a sip of his juice and finished his eggs so they wouldn't be cold.

"I'll see if we can leave early, so I can still go to the theater with you guys. Okay?"

Cher nods and so does Hubb. Toboe slopped a mouthful of food back onto his plate then smugly smiles at his cousin. Kiba gave the boy the side eye but figured he was still just tired, that or he figured out that they had spiked his tea.

"Speaking of Hige, did you two get along last night?" Asks Cher. "He can be a handful sometimes." She added as though he were five years old and the one being babysat rather than Toboe.

"It was fine. We watched tv mostly and he asked me a bunch of stuff about my hometown. And I asked him about here."

The rest of the breakfast was filled with little conversation, the few things they did talk about was which movie they were planning to see; Kiba felt a bit left out because of that, he almost wished he was going with them. He could at least do something with Toboe since the brat felt so miserable for some reason.

"Toboe, you wanna play army guys after breakfast?"

"Yeah, he rocks-... oh you meant with you?"

"Don't be smart kid, I really wanna play with you."

"Tch." He cleared his plate. "Well everytime I really wanna play with you, you say NO."

Kiba growled, but played it off as a cough. "Well, everytime we can play you wanna play something DUMB."

"No dumber than the person who started it."

The two of them glared darts at each other. Hubb and Cher looked between them with confusion. The two of them had their squabbles over the month but they usually were more clear about what the issue was. Must be under the label of 'embarrassing, and adults wouldn't understand' category.

"Well, I've heard enough. Kiba play with Toboe," That dropped the teens jaw. How could his aunt say that?! "Honey don't pick a dumb game or make out the rules so that only you can win- you're not three anymore."

Kiba laughed at that. Cher stood from the table. "I'll take care of the dishes, this place is in need of some cleaning." Aunt Cher began to clear the table and Hubb stood up to check out the damage of dirty clothes in the laundry room. Kiba sneered a false smile to his cousin as the boy grinned at him.

"Come on Kiba, you can be army guy Tatum."

"Tatum?" He scrunched his nose at the odd first or last name the boy gave his 'doll'. The two of them went upstairs into the younger males room and the first thing Toboe did once they were both beyond the border was lock the door.

"You heard my mom... play with me." He undid his pants and slid them down.

Kiba still glaring at his cousin, hardly enticed, frowned. It's gonna be a looong afternoon.