Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ My Cousin, Toboe ❯ Is It Over? ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 24.

Kiba walks over to his cousin, tugs his pants back up around his waist then he picked him up dropping him onto his bed. Kneeling down so that he was eye level to the boy he took a breath then sighed it out.

"Toboe listen,"

Cutting him off, he spoke rather smugly. "You think we should stop. Right?"

"Well if you know what I'm gonna say then why do we keep having this conversation?" He sits on the bed beside his cousin, hands in his lap so they wouldn't accidentally touch the, overly sex driven, boy. Kiba really wondered where he had gotten it from. Because it couldn't just have come from his visit. He wouldn't believe that in a million years because the boy was already checking out the human body from what Kiba could guess was the age of twelve. Maybe he just got curious one day when he saw his best friend, Leara, in the mirror.

"Because I know you don't mean it." Answered Toboe. "If you did, you wouldn't have followed me into the bathroom that afternoon."

"That, again, was a mistake." Picking at the dirt in his finger nails, Kiba tried to figure out the best way to explain what he was feeling without it getting too messy with word use. The boy was a slave driver when it came to which words he used sometimes and other times he acted as though he couldn't care less. Guess it was only when he wanted to be an ass, Kiba figured.

"It's making me confused." Toboe said in a voice that sounded near tears. "Do you wanna do this with me or not?"

"Not."

"But whyyyy?"

"What is why to ask, Toboe? You asked me whether or not I wanted to or not. I gave you your answer you said nothing about an explanation."

"It's implied- stop treating me like a little kid!"

Turning to face him now, he looked the boy right in the eyes. "You are a little kid. You may not be young but you continually do young things."

Crossing his arms, Toboe pouted. "So I'm not mature enough for you, is that it?!" Glaring daggers he brings up the rear with. "Hige's brain is the size of a peanut and you still slept with him!"

"...How do you know that?"

Shrugging, he slipped from the bed snatching up his army guy and placing him beside a mini jeep. "I heard you, when I went to the bathroom."

"So that was you, then... that bang outside of the door." He slid down onto the floor as well.

Toboe swallowed back tears. "Yeah it was me- but so what! The two of you would get together again eventually and eye each other in that way grown ups do when they did something gross last night that the kids weren't supposed to hear. Makes me sick just thinking about-... and after everything that jerk did to me." He muttered to himself.

"Did to you. What did he do to you?"

Toboe remained quiet a moment and in that moment Kiba began to think. Hige is Toboe's babysitter, he told him about how he's been with so many people and how a lot of them were just hand jobs or blow jobs and such.... Could one of those casualties be his cousin?

No way... He doesn't seem like the type-... but then again, I never saw myself do such a thing and now look at me! Having to explain to my cousin that I don't wanna mess with him anymore... Geez, I never would have guessed that someone already did. He looked at the boy who was giving him a questionable stare. That would explain the late night computer fixes, he was confused about why Hige was touching him so naturally he would look at girls-... poor kid must have just figured Hige thought of him as a girl that's why he would make him do all those things. Looking down at his hand that was now holding onto an army guy he didn't recall picking up, he looked back at Toboe. Well, I'm not gonna let that jerk do anything more to him, and I'm not either... He's gonna go back to being a normal kid just like everyone else.

Dropping army guy Tatum to the carpeted floor, Kiba snatched his cousin into his arms. Toboe was surprised by this, wondering what the heck could make his cousin wanna hug him all of a sudden when not too long ago he seemed like he wanted him to drop dead.

"Uuuhh, Kiba?"

"I'm sorry Toboe, I'm so sorry." He rubbed the boys back for comfort. "I didn't know that Hige did all those, terrible, things to you. If I did I never would have let myself get pulled in by him." He moved back to get a look at his cousin's face. "Are you okay though? I mean, he didn't force himself on you?"

What the heck is he talking about? Wonders the younger boy. Does he think that Hige molested me or something? I was just talking about how he took my dessert the minute my parents walked out the house. Or how he sends me off to bed and unscrews the cable so I don't sneak the tv back on- like he's serious about authority, he just wants to be a big shot. Then it clicked into place. Kiba thinks Hige molested him! And now he's pouring on the sympathy, what could be better!

Snapping his arms back around Kiba's neck he pretended to sob. "He never did that but..." He sniffles. "He showed me his penis a lot of times. I never wanted to do any of those things that he made me do, but... he said he would do something worse if I didn't."

"That bastard.... don't worry though, he's never gonna come near you again, in fact, I'm gonna tell Aunt Cher to fire him-.."

"No!" He looked at him with frantic, worried eyes. His mother couldn't hear about that, she would lose her mind especially because when it came down to it, Hige did more fun stuff with him than bad and he wasn't always acting like a pig.

"Why not?" He shakes his head. "I'm not gonna tell her the reason if you're embarrassed about it. I'll just make something up."

Boy, lying runs rabid in this family tree. Better think of a good reason why he can't tell or I'm gonna be ousted. "I think that if you speak to him and just say, you know what you did, he'll leave me alone because he won't wanna get into trouble."

Kiba seemed to be thinking it over; Toboe nearly wanted to shout 'just let it go!' but the wheel was already rolling, might as well play it through. In any sense it might just break the two of them up and who knows, put he and Kiba back together. Maybe not together together, but good enough for him.

"Okay... But I'm telling that jerk he can forget about any date tonight- or ever.... No one messes with my family."

"Good. You should tell him that now, let him sweat about it. He might play dumb as if he doesn't know what you're talking about." He stood up. "But by the end of the day when he's sitting at home and you're at the theater with us, he's gonna feel like a total loser. You just wait and see." He nods.

Nodding as if some higher power has gotten into him as well, he stands and heads into his bedroom. That Hige... he's really gonna give him an earful. Closing his bedroom door, he sat on the bed and grabbed the phone. Thinking a moment, he reached into the drawer to grab the slip of paper the boy wrote his phone number onto. Mouthing as he typed, he dropped it back into the open drawer and slammed it shut.

"Hejsan!"

"Hige?"

He can practically hear the boys smile. "Kiba! If I'd of known it was you I just would have said 'hello', sorry."

"Whatever." He said dryly, not in the mood for the boys cheerful outlook on everything. "Do you wanna hear something disturbing?"

"You mean more disturbing than finding out you have the same pleasured moan as your father?"

Kiba shuddered at the thought. "What?"

"I heard my parents having sex last night and I'm still crying from the memory of it."

"Well you better not wipe those tears just yet because I called to break up with you."

"What?!" It sounded like he changed positions. "What for? Did I do something wrong last night?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

Hige was silent a moment, a few audible unbelieving sounds came now and then before he finally spoke again. "But what do you mean? I thought we had a great time.... you gave me your address and told me to visit and everything."

"Well I'm taking it back, so you can rip up that slip of paper," growling in anger, he added. "How can you do it, Hige?"

"Do what?"

"How can you look at yourself in the mirror knowing what you've been doing? And for who knows how long?"

Hige laughed. "Oh I get it, I might have said something that got lost in translation." He laughed again only it sounded a bit sad. "Well, I'm sorry Kiba. I'm sure whatever it was wasn't true because it was an accident.... Do you understand?"

"This isn't a game!" Kiba heard the door open. "I'm hanging up now, don't come over here because I don't wanna see you." Slamming the phone down before the teen could finish his sentence, he ran a hand through his, soft, though rough looking hair. Looking at the door that was slowly beginning to close, he sighed. "Come in Toboe, I know it's you."

Popping his head in, he laughed and trotted over to the bed. "Sorry, I just... was curious." Sitting on the bed, he crossed his legs letting them swing together. "Did you break up with him?"

"Yeah, and I'm glad I did.... I couldn't be with someone like that."

"And what about me?"

Kiba shook his head. "Toboe, there is no you... I told you, this thing that happened between us is over for good." Standing, he heads to the door. "I'm really sorry that I took advantage of you like that and it won't happen again."

"But Kibaaaa," he wined following after him. "You made me feel good."

"I know, but I did it in the wrong way, I did the same thing that Hige did which makes me no better than him." Passing through the bathroom, he drops the slip of paper into the trash can then heads out back into Toboe's bedroom. "We can be friends, good friends, and when you come to visit me back in Japan, I'll actually take you for ice cream like I promised before." He sits down.

"You will?" Toboe takes a seat as well.

Holding, army guy, Tatum Kiba walked him over to the jeep. He couldn't get rid of the anger from what Hige did or himself. Why would he do such a thing? What was it that started it all? He wasn't even sure but he knew that it really would end today and he would go back to thinking about the one person in his life that's truly special enough to get love from him in a physical way. Tsume.

"It's a promise and Tsume and me will play with you, for real. Not like before."

Smiling he pushed the jeep forward, making a honking sound. "Sounds good. Get in Tatum we have to go to the barracks and get David so we can report back to the general."

"I thought David was sick?"

"General Masters says he doesn't care, get that slacker down here now!" When Tatum slipped into the jeep, Toboe looked up at the holder. "Kiba... What we did was bad, right?"

"Uh huh."

"So why did we do it?"

Kiba chewed his bottom lip. He really didn't have an answer to that. Truthfully, he just missed the feeling of being touched and desired. It never really had anything to do with the sex, or being close. It was just wanting that feeling of being wanted. The Yaiden boy wondered if that's how Toboe felt, so that's why he went along with it. That and Hige putting the feeling of sex into his young mind. It was still hard to swallow that subject, mostly because deep down it felt like Hige wasn't the type. But they are everywhere, even in your own neighborhood and before he continued to sound like an after school special, he looked up at the boy with a smile.

"I don't know really... We both just wanted some type of comfort. I was angry that I had to come here because I thought of you as that same little brat back when you were younger." Glancing around for this David that the young boy was speaking about, he looked back at him again. "And you... Well you thought that the only way to be close to me was to bond through sex."

Toboe nodded about that.

"We should have found a better way to get along with each other- like we're doing now!" Taking Tatum from the car, he walked him over to the bed. "David?"

"David is by the dresser still in the case."

"Well, you're still in the car go get him."

"Alright, but you better treat me to a dinner."

Kiba shook Tatums head. "Can't, the misses is coming over with my kid Ayame." He turned the man around. "Told me that we're going off base for Chinese food."

"Tatuummm," he said impatiently. "We aren't allowed to leave the base for forty eight hours, Generals orders."

The bedroom door pushed open and there stood Cher with a camera in hand. Both boys turned their attention to her just in time to see the flash go off, hearing her laughter afterward. Now blinded Toboe shouted,

"Mooom!?" He rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry," she brought the camera from her face. "I just remembered that my nephew has been here for a month and I don't have a single picture to show for it. Now stand up so I can get another one."

Sighing angrily, he got to his feet; Kiba doing the same and the two of them stood beside each other, arms around the other persons back. Putting on a grin, they said, Cheese and waited with grins for the flash to tell them to stop smiling.

"Perfect." Cher looked into the expensive digital camera, clicking another shot into place. "Want another?"

"No more," said her son. "We were just getting started."

"Well what were you doing up here for twenty minutes?"

They glanced at each other. Then Toboe replied quickly. "This and that, we had to set up base but we can't decide where anything should go. And Kiba doesn't like Tatum's name."

Nodding, the blonde woman tapped a finger to her chin. "I remember playing Barbie with the girl next door. She always wanted me to have the uglier girls, while she took the cute ones. Anytime I named one of them she said it was dumb then turned around and said that was her dolls name."

"I think I know who you mean," says Kiba. "Mrs. Fukida, right?"

"Mmhmm, the monster bitch- does she still live around there?"

"Yeah," he drops his toy. "And instead of claiming Barbies, she's claiming the best yard because she swears she's the only one in the neighborhood that can keep her garden from dying in the heat."

As Toboe listened to the two of them, he was beginning to feel that jealous kick coming in again. His mom and Kiba could talk about life in Japan and people that are still around but what does he have?! Nothing. Just like his father and Kiba still seems like he doesn't like him.

Kiba just has to touch me, it's what makes us close. Look, he already forgot about playing with me just so he can stroll down memory lane with my mum.... But how can I convince him that it's okay with me?

"I'll leave you kids alone," Cher finally says in her departure. "By the way, we're going shopping in a half an hour so you can get some things to bring home with you Kiba. Then we'll get lunch and go see that movie."

"Sounds good. I'll take a shower when we're done playing."

A shower! Perfect. I just have to use an excuse to get in once the door is closed and he's too naked to care whether I'm in there or not.

"Come on To'," kneeling down he grabbed the camouflage dressed action figure. "I thought we were going to do morning training."

"Huh?" He snapped out of his fantasy of how things would go. "Oh, yeah. Get in."