Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ White Seduction ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Mr. Takahashi. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are his. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Yu-gi-oh GX Series.I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much. Thanks.

White Seduction

By HVulpes

Chapter Nine

Alexis shuffled the cards carefully, hoping that she could get the pieces of cardboard to cme up in her favour. She could not allow Jaden to beat her once again at a game. Even if it would work to her advantage to have him drooling over her nude form, her pride as a duellist demanded that she best him in any game that she played. She would just have to be careful to just loose enough to make her plans work and then crush him with the final hand.

'I'll just have to flash him some breast and show off my panties, then I beat him into the stone age. He can't beat me with fate on my side, or with my nature gaming skills.' She thought in her mind as she finished up with her cutting of the cards.

In the back of her mind a whisper came calling again, 'Have to win, have to see Jay naked! Have to win, have to see Jay naked! ' It said it over and over again as she dealt out the five cards she and Jaden needed to play. Once she had her five cards out she saw that she had three of a kind. The nines of hearts, spades and diamonds. A good hand, yet not the best hand.

"Okay, we have our cards so now we open with some betting. Since you are the only other player here, you get to open with your bet. What do you want to open up with? Pick a piece of clothing that you want to bet." She told him as she watched him look over his cards. He looked deep in thought, not a normal state for the gut instinct player. Which might mean she had an edge.

"I think that I'll open up with a shoe. So that mean that I take off the shoe and place it on the table right?" asked Jaden as he took off one of his boots and placed it on the desk that they were sitting at.

"Right, so it's my bet now and I'll match your bet with one of my boots. Then we have to decide if we want to get rid of any cards and get dealt the same number of cards back so we still each have five cards. It can be any number of cards except for five, you can't replace your entire hand with one go. Before anyone can be dealt a new card, a burn card must be taken so that it makes it harder to cheat." she told him some of the rules, what she didn't tell him was that he didn't need to keep betting as they continued along.

"I'll take two cards." said Jaden as he tossed two down from his hand in a pile in front of him. He was looking at his PDA as he seemed to be looking up something. She was getting a little nervious that he was planing something, then she remember that it was Jaden she was thinking of. She dealt the burn card and gave him the next two cards.

"I'll take two cards as well." She said as she placed the two cards in front of her and picked up a couple of cards from the top. It turned out to be a four and a five, not good or bad for her with her three of a kind. Still she would have loved to get another nine that would give her a four of a kind. One of the highest ranking hands in the game next to a straight or royal flush.

"I'll bet another boot in the pot. That right, Alexis?" said Jaden as he pulled off his other boot and placed it on the desk.

"I'll place my boot on the table, but I'm going to call. That means we have to show each other our cards and see who has the higher hand." she told him as she moved to show her cards. He followed his lead. She showed her three of a kind with the five of spades and four of clubs. His hand was made up of a five a hearts, a four of diamonds, a three of clubs, a two of spades and a ace of spades. A low straight, but it more then beat her three of a kind even if it was made up of nines.

"My PDA says my hand is a straight and it beats your three of a kind, right? Or that's what the ranking guide of poker hands says in my poker file." he spaid as he looked at the two hands opposing each other. She just keep a smile on her face as she held back the fire at losing again against Jaden.

"Well, it looks like you got lucky on your first round of poker. Still that's not going to save you from your defeat at my hands." She said as she placed the cards together and resuffled the cards. She mentally called upon the powers of her Master Sartorius, hoping that fate would change things and place the cards in her favour. Five new cards were dealt and she looked at the new hand that she had, smiling as she looked at it now.

In her hands was a flush, made up of heart cards. A two, four, six, eight and queen of hearts giving her a queen-high flush. A powerful hand that would be hard to beat. Only a full house, four of a kind or one of the kinds of straight flushes could beat her hand. Deciding to be a little risky she focused on her next bet.

"I'll bet one of my socks to start off with and end my turn there." Jaden moved back into the mind set of duelling even in this different game of cards. A old white sock came off of his foot showing bare skin. Alexis knew he was still playing it safe, with something that could no show off most of the body that they could see. She had already made up her mind to turn that kind of betting around.

"I'll bet my sock and raise you my jacket. Also I'm satified with my hand for this round, so I won't be taking any other cards." She told him as she stripped off her jacket, opening it to reveal a tiny button up shirt that barely covered her torso. The first couple buttons of the shirt being undone showing off her upper breasts. Jaden's eyes seemed to twitch for a moment as the left side of his mouth jerked up a few times before he seemed to recover. Still he seemed to be nervious at the kind of betting that he was doing.

"I'll take three cards and place my jacket in the pot. However, I'm going to have to call your bet." He said as he took his cards and placed his old ones in a pile in front of him. The next thing he did was take off his jacket and threw it on the table. He then place his hand in front of him. It showed a five of clubs and spades, a jack of dimaonds and spades and one kind of clubs. Two pair which was the second lowest hand in the game. This time her smile was one of genuine joy at beating her opponent.

The piles of clothes started to pile up beside them. Jaden had two pairs of shoes next to him. She had had two mismatching sock and two jackets. Basically they were tied with four piece of clothing each. She also didn't mention that she had an extra bonus on her side with her bra. Other pieces of clothing that she wore had a counterpart on Jaden's body, except her bra. She hoped that this would be a trumph card for her own win. She shuffled that card again and began to deal out the cards once again.

Across the desk at that moment....

Jaden was still getting over the idea that he was playing strip poker with Alexis in the middle of this class room. He knew that over two round of the game, they were basically tied. That still didn't make him feel any easier at the idea of a chance that either he or Alexis would see the other naked. He also had the feeling that he was missing something, something very important that he should have noticed at the beginning of this game.

Still getting a good look at the top of Alexis' curves was a little hard to handle when in the middle of this kind of game. It took him thinking of Miss Dorothy naked to hold back his hormones, 'Not that Miss Dorothy's not a nice lady, she just not that sexy to me. It should hold me for now and if I see more of her I always have other things that I can thinking about to keep my underdog down,' he thought to himself as he looked at the next hand that he had been dealt.

It was another two pair with a pair of tens and a pair of fours, with a single king of diamonds being the odd man out. Right away he looked at his PDA and the page of the ranking of hands in poker. He looked it over and noticed that the best chance that he could have would be for him to loose the king and try to get a ten or four in his next deal. Still before he would have to do that, he would have to make a bet and hope Alexis would not try something more daring.

"I'll open up the betting with another attempt with my shoe and I'll end it there for now." he told her as he pushed forward his own shoe. He waited for her own counter off her.

"I'll match your shoe with your sock, Jay. Then I'll add a little spice to my moves by betting my shirt. Ready, Jay?" she asked as she took off her shirt as her breasts shook a little as she did so. As she did that two things ran through the mind of the red student.


'I forgot that she wears a bra and I don't. She had one more piece of clothing than me and it's too late now to make up some kind of deal over this.' was one of his thoughts. Yet it was not the most powerful thought which ran through his head at that moment. No, it was his own hormones coming back to haunt him. Alexis in just a bra with her juicy love pillows being displayed was getting to him again.

'I have to think unsexy thoughts... like Dr. Crowler in bra and panties. Yikes, that is not an image I want to think too deeply about but it seems to be working for now. Still, I have to match her bet if I want to continue, so it looks like I'm getting bare chested.' Jaden thought as he took control of himself and kept in the game.

"I'll take one card and then match you with one shirt and raise you one shoe." He said as he waited for the card from the dealer. While he did it, he started to take off his shirt and placed it with one of Alexis' boots into the pile. He noticed Alexis staring at him for some reason, with her eyes moving up and down his torso. He wondered what it was she was doing.

'Is she trying to psyche me out with a staredown? I wish I could do it back at her, but with a body like hers it's just not that easy. It looks like I managed to get the card I wanted, as I got the third ten in my set. I have a full house, which is a very high hand.' He thought as he used his skills to hide the fact he had a good hand.

"Okay, Jay. I'll I give you my sock but I'm going to have to call you out. What kind of hand do you have and can it be my flush?" She asked as she pulled out a collection of heart cards; King, Queen, Jack, Two and an Ace. It was a powerful hand which would have won many a game, yet it was just under the full house he had in his hands.

He smiled and placed the cards down before he spoke, "Looks like I have you beat, Lexis. I have a full house with tens high. So I guess I take the pot," He then picked up the two shirts, two socks and two shoes. He now had eight pieces of removed clothing. She still had the two jackets left on her side as well as the clothing she was still wearing. One sock, a skirt, likely panties and a bra. Jaden still had one sock on with his pants and underwear. So the total overall was Alexis with six and himself with eleven.

Still, Jaden was getting a little nervious as the ending of this game would be when one of them was naked. Which in his mind meant one thing, 'Alexis is going to end up naked when this game is over, since I'm not going to loose. Yet how am I going to handle seeing my first girl naked? What happens if she remembers this when she gets her mind back from Sartorius, and how far can I run from her trying to kill me? I just no I can't back out of this game and neither can she, sometimes it sucks being a true duellist.'

Across the desk...

Alexis was getting further annoyed with Jaden and his ability to bring a win out of nowhere. Her mind reasoned it out, 'The card he discarded must have been replaced by one of those tens or fours turning a three of a kind or two pairs into a full house. He moved from a low hand to one of the higher rankings in the game. Now he's in the lead with the most clothing, both dressed and undressed.'

'Still, we got to see more of his hot bod. He has a minorly defined six pack for his abs and his pecs are looking good. Still, mama wants a look at her baby's birthday suit as well as a look at his manly nature. Take it all off, sexy.' came the voice in the back of her head, getting louder for some reason. Then came the sound of licking of lips as if it was hungry for something, something her concious mind was telling her was not food.

'I'll play it safe for this hand, ' she thought to herself as she shuffled the cards anddealt out the hands. She looked at the cards she held, all of them hearts. From five to nine, the cards arose to form the second highest hand that could be gained from the game. Plus it had occured with the first dealing with the cards, a clear sign of the hand of fate being personally involved with her. Something she felt would make her next hand on of the best she could have.

"I'll start this game with a big bang and send in my two jackets. What do you want to wager, Jay?" she asked as she wonder what he was planning.

"I'll match those with my two shirts and raise you my sock," He passed the two pieces of loose clothing over and used the sock he was wearing to place as ante. He continued, "I'll take three cards for now and make it a turn."

'It sounds like his dealing skills left him with this round, let's just hope destiny can keep him from getting lucky again before I crush him,' she decided to continue with the betting while she was on a roll. She continued, "I'll pay my sock and raise you my skirt. Still no cards for me."

Jaden looked at her remove the skirt to reveal her panties matched her bra, he seemed to be twitching a little bit as he did so. She wonder if she was getting to him in the way she wanted, as this was part of her plan. Still, she was going to be the one walking away with clothing in this game.

He nodded and said, "I'll put in my pants...and raise you my shirt. Plus I'll take three cards again." With that he removed his pants and sock in the pile along with his own shirt. Then he received three cards for his troubles.

Alexis couldn't believe Jaden was still having such bad luck he felt he had to throw out nearly his entire hand. she could sense blood ijn the water and decided to move in for the kill. Still she had to risk everything, but she would gain more. She knew she would have to get nude to win, which might be to her benefit as it would force Jaden to look at her as a woman. In the back of her head, she could hear a strange cheering.

"I'll match your shirt with my bra and raise you my panties. And that is as you say, is all I got." She said with a hunter's smile as she baited to hook. She took the bra off in a way which would cause them to shake, her nipple were standing erect from the thrill of being able to be Jaden with this hand. She then slide her panties down and rose to step out of them. With this motion she piled the clothes on the table and made sure Jaden could get a look at her firm mounts and the finely trimmed sweet region. Her low lips were flushed pink with the hunger of winning.

Jadne's eyes seemed to freeze at the moment as his mouth opened wide with shock. The veins in his forehead were twitching with great speed as it forced his left eyebrow to rise up and down. His was also putting a fine trace of sweat all over his body as he seemed to be out of it for a few minutes. Then he spoke in a shaky voice, "I match your panties with my pants, but I'm calling you out."

Revelling with the victory she had in her hands, she pulled out her straight flush as her unbeatable combo. "A straight flush of hearts with nine high. What kind of hand do you have?"

He slowly placed down the cards he had in his own hands. It was another flush, this one made of hearts as well. Yet it started with a ten and moved up through a jack, a queen, a king and finally an ace. It was a perfect royal flush, the master hand of poker. The odds of getting the hand he had gained was astronomical, which was also made just as rare as he had discarded six cards to get the master hand. She had lost again by one hand, and what a hand it was.

As she started at the cards, she could feel her face loose all kinds of emotions. Only her mouth open with shock and awe could be seen expressing any opinion. Still the mission she had been assigned came first and she started to smile in a friendly way.

"Well, I guess you won Jay. A bet is a bet, so you'll be keeping my clothes safe till I can claim them. I'll just have to find away to win them back." She said as she gather up the cards and preapred to make her escape back to the red dorm. To the dresser and closet which held her other clothes so she could not be naked for much longer.

"Wait a minute Lexis, you're not planning to go across campus in the buff. I mean it was just a game and now that it's over, I can give you back your clothes. Or at least a t-shirt and skirt to cover yourself as you make it home. Do you really want to go outside naked?" he asked gathering up his own t-shirt as he moved to come closer to her. She held up her hand and stopped him in his tracks.

"Just call it a life lesson, teaching me not to make bets I'm not willing to pay for. So I need to do this so I can remember not to make this mistake again. Besides, I'm a good runner and I should be able to make it to the red dorm with out being seen if I can keep to the shadows and travel alone. It's not too far off from when I snuck off to the abandoned dorm to see if I could find my brother. I'll be find and I'll see you when we both get back to the dorm." She said as she moved quickly out of the class room and into the hall before Jaden could react.

As she did it, she just hope no one was outside. Elsewhere, Chazz sneeze.

Author's note:

I hope this is limish enough for my fans with out going into the lemon terratory, since that is not the goal of this Fan Fic. I have just had a few extra chapters laying around my computer, so I can spare a full chapter for this week. Still, there might be periods of quite in the next couple of weeks as I have a few lemons I am working on at the moment for Mediaminer.org. Included are new chapters for my Yugioh Mind Control Harem Lemon and it's GX spin-off. I also have the first half of the next chapter finished with the meeting of Chazz and Alexis. I have a few jokes to go with this in the future included some for when Chazz is set free from the light.

I hope to get a few more chapters finished for the future.

HVulpes