Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Watch out Ryou! Daddy's Coming Home! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine except for the insane plot and this is not to be taken seriously. Oh yeah, if you are underage or a die-hard fan with no sense of humor, then don't read this. I am writing this is in all good fun. If you are the guy who created Yu-Gi-Oh, don't shoot me please!

ONE

When the hell would he ever stop looking like less than a man? After all, he was 18 years old now and in college. He still had that baby fat on his face and those huge eyes. He had only grown a few inches in the past few years almost being the Pharaoh's height. He had gotten rid of that star shaped hair style, but kept the blond bangs. Yuugi just had a hell of a time straightening it out. As a result, his hair looked longer, but he didn't mind. At least people noticed him more in a positive light.

In High School, Yuugi had been the shrimp and constantly picked on until he solved the puzzle. Then he wished for friends which he got. Last year, in an unselfish act, Yuugi wished his protector to have his life back. His protector had imprisoned his soul in his late teens in the item he possessed and deserved to breathe life again. Of course, the wish he had asked for back then, was broken.

No longer did Honda even consider Yuugi a friend. It was as if he snapped out of a daze as far as the smaller teen was concerned as a person. Anzu had gone off the America, but she was still Yuugi's friend. She just didn't feel as drawn to him as she had in the past. Guess the confident pharaoh was the one she felt strongly for. Jou still came around. His protector had told Yuugi that Jou always liked him and nothing would change that. The elder was just confused about Honda's actions. Ryou was still his friend, but Yuugi hadn't heard much from his except for recently when he asked him for a favor. He wanted Yuugi and Yami to meet his future step mother at the engagement party.

Of course, Yuugi was alone and watching the game shop for his grandfather. It was empty in the early afternoon as usual. School was still in session and it wouldn't be full until almost 5pm. Until then, it was quiet for him to study.

The door chimed as someone entered. Looking up, Yuugi noticed the Pharaoh walking in with a shoulder bag. In the games he called himself "Tutankhamen" which was his original name. To his friends, he just wanted them to call him "Yami". If he had to endure any more "King Tut" jokes, he was going to hurt someone real bad!

"Welcome back Yami." Yuugi greeted. "How did the duel go?"

"I won." He walked toward the younger youth, placing the bag on the counter, opening the top. "The jerk was too overconfident so I made him play a penalty game."

Yuugi's smile faded. He was well acquainted with Yami's "Penalty Games". Why he applied it to the Duel Monster tournaments was beyond him. Yuugi hoped never to be on the receiving end of one of those.

"What did you do?" Yuugi asked a bit squeamish of what the answer would be.

Yami noticed his aibou's face and laughed heartily. The teen did not find his laughing very amusing. He leaned closer to Yami and then asked again.

"What did you do?" Yuugi tried to get the answer out of him.

"N-Nothing serious aibou." Yami calmed down. "I just gave him the Midas Touch. Remember that story you told me about?"

"Why did you do that? It would have been better to kill him instead." Yuugi snorted as he went back to studying.

"I thought I would teach him a lesson about life and how to cherish it a bit more. I don't think he understood. He was so impressed that his cards were turning to gold. I just told him not to touch himself." Yami smirked as he noticed Yuugi studying. "How are you doing in this college you told me about?" He changed the subject.

"I'm doing okay. It's harder than high school though." Yuugi sighed.

"I do not know high school or college. I had private tutors." Yami reached into his bag and took out a glass case and then placed it on the counter. "Thank you for letting me use your cards."

Yuugi looked at the case. The cards rested inside all neat and in order, or so he hoped. He didn't understand why Yami just kept them. It wasn't like he would ever use them again.

"Yami, just keep them. I'm not going to be using them anymore. I told you, I chose college over that." Yuugi pushed the case near the Pharaoh.

"They call for you, you know. You are the only one I know of besides myself that know what the cards really mean to us. I can create a new deck for myself. I want you to have these in case you change your mind one day." Yami smiled as Yuugi sighed.

The teen took a hold of the case sliding it back toward himself. Yami had one hell of a convincing argument. Maybe…

Yami jumped over the glass counter and then grabbed his duffel bag. Tousling his aibou's hair, he went into the residence part of the building.

"Remember we have to go to Ryou's tonight to meet the future step-bitch his father wants to marry." Yami shouted back as Yuugi smiled at the remark.

**************************************************************** ********

Night had come and Bakura had one thought in mind…see Ryou. They hadn't talked in a few days and the ex-tomb robber was becoming worried about his aibou. He knew Ryou was having some problems at home with his future step-mother, but Bakura wondered how bad it was.

The last he had heard, the stupid bitch was trying to talk Ryou's father into making the teen move on his own. How could a pre-med student make his own way? Of course, Bakura had stepped in and given Ryou free reign to come into his place of business to do the books at his leisure. He had to make sure his light was being taken care of after all…right?

So, Bakura had come in the best attire he could think of. All leathers, all enough to advertise who he was and what business he was in. Of course, he also hoped to turn on a certain someone and have this person rub their beautiful naked body against his leather clad one while he would squeeze this person's tight firm ass. Oh yeah! Such a delicious thought!

Walking up the stairs of the luxurious town home, a lecherous grin came to the tomb robber. Oh yes! Tonight would be interesting and crazy Malik would have one less virgin to concern himself about. Of course, it would take a lot of begging, pleading and a bit of lying on his part.

Composing his expression to that of someone who would make a good impression, Bakura knocked on the door putting on his best polite grin. Always be in good graces with the father was his motto.

The door opened and someone that Bakura did not recognize opened the door. His grin faded as the male teen raised a brow. Who the hell was this idiot?

"Ryou? Is that you?" The boy asked.

"No, you stupid fucking idiot! I'm Bakura! Let me in! I want to see Ryou!" Bakura demanded.

"Does he know you?" The teen asked.

"Nooooo! He just called Rent-A-Fuck and here I am! Of course he knows who I am! May I come in, or do I have push your sorry ass out of the way!" Bakura seethed.

"C-Come in." The teen stepped away as Bakura stormed past.

Bakura knew where Ryou's room was and needed no directions to get there. When he looked back, the other teen was gone…perhaps hiding in fear. There was no way in hell that kid was related to Ryou. He reeked of impurity. That kid had been around the block and then some a few times!

As Bakura was about to ascend the stairs, he heard a conversation going on in the dining hall. Of course, the decorations did not go unnoticed to Bakura. He knew there was a party going on. What, he didn't know nor did he care. All the thief wanted to do was see his aibou. He stopped though out of curiosity. What was that damn woman up to?

"I want him out tonight." A female voice was heard. "He's old enough and anyway, where is MY son going to sleep? I will not give him some second rate guest room! He deserves better after all he has been through! Your son has had it good! In fact, I don't even want him here! He looks like a damn girl for crying out loud! I don't need my son lusting after some guy or even learning that concept." That made Bakura snort in disgust. "Also, that friend of his! Where the hell did he come from? Prison? I don't care what he does to your son, but I don't want him near mine or in this house! In fact, maybe you should just sever all relations with your son since he had been such a problem in the past and I'm sure that jerk has something to do with it." Bakura growled at this. If murdering wasn't illegal, he would do it right now.

"I just can't sever all ties with my son. He's all I have left." The man meekly responded. "I would never force you to do that with your son."

"I am your family now and so is my son!" She shot back. "I don't want this becoming a problem in the future."

Bakura began to ascend the stairs again. He had heard enough. There were a few words to describe her…whore…bitch…gold digging bitch!!! Of course she would want all ties severed to Ryou. She would inherit the millions with her own son. He would have to do something about that…

Bakura took the long corridor down to Ryou's room and then opened the door. Inside, he found boxes everywhere and the bed stripped bare. Where was he planning on going? The only thing missing in the room was Ryou. Stepping outside the door, he looked up and down the corridor. Where would his aibou go?

"Ryou? Hey Ryou! Where are you?" Bakura called out.

/In the library./ A voice in his mind answered back.

//You have a library? Where the hell is that?//

/Across from you/ Ryou answered back.

Bakura noticed two large doors across the huge corridor and then stepped toward them. He slowly turned the knobs and then walked in. There, curled up in a huge black chair, was Ryou reading a book. He seemed to be at peace, not worrying about his fate. Bakura walked toward his aibou standing beside him, leaning against the huge chair, looking over his shoulder.

"What are you reading?" Bakura questioned. "It looks like a big book."

"It's just something to pass the time." Ryou answered in his British accent.

"I noticed your room was packed up. Where were you planning on going?" Bakura asked.

"Don't know. Don't care." Ryou answered bitterly. "My father certainly doesn't." He closed the book with a loud boom resounding in the air. "I really hate her. I have never hated anyone before I met her. She's from the United States military base where they have residence. She made it a point that she didn't like me."

"Yeah. Maybe `cause you're prettier than her?" Bakura smirked.

"That isn't funny." Ryou shot back.

"It wasn't meant to be." Bakura took the book out of his aibou's hands and then tossed it aside. "You didn't answer my question to my satisfaction. Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"The nearest shelter after I put everything somewhere in storage." Ryou answered.

"You're coming home with me tonight. You ain't going to no shelter!" Bakura differed, all plans changing in his little mind.

"I don't think that will work out." The light stood up facing his dark half.

"Why wouldn't it." Bakura crossed his arms over his muscular chest. "Who knows you better than me and who knows me better than you."

"The problem is you want more than I am willing to give you." Ryou poked at his chest.

"I'll lay off, but I ain't waiting forever." Bakura shot back. "There's someone dying to kill you over it."

"What do you mean?" Ryou asked.

"Malik has gone crazy and looking for virgins. He wants to summon some great power from beyond to get back at the pharaoh for locking him in the millennium rod." Bakura answered.

Of course Bakura did not expect what came next. Ryou had burst out laughing from Bakura's explanation of why his life was in danger and his purity at stake. Why the hell was his light laughing at him?

"Can't you come up with a better excuse than that?" Ryou contained himself. "Is the next one, your member will shrivel up and die?"

Of course, this did not bode well with Bakura. What did he expect though? It was his own damn fault for trying to get his aibou drunk enough to be loose! It never worked because like himself, Ryou also knew how to hold his liquor! Damn it!

Ryou stopped laughing noticing the expression on Bakura's face. Was he serious? Was his life really in danger? Was Malik or Marik or what ever the hell his name was, insane enough to kill virgins? Was Bakura bi or something?

"You're serious! There is no way in hell you are going to be touching me any time soon!" Ryou protested backing away.

"Well, if you won't let me do the honors, at least let me protect you from the stupid maniac!" Bakura pleaded. "It is my job to protect you, ya know!"

"I know it is, but I just don't trust you. Why can't you be like Yuugi's dark half!" Ryou shot back.

"The stupid pharaoh? Do you really think he's any different from me? He's just being smooth and subtle about it! That light of his is too naïve to notice what's going on." Bakura laughed.

Oh great! 5000 year old horny adolescent men! Just what they needed! Should he warn Yuugi to be careful…oh wait…would Yuugi even believe him? Nope. Damn, Bakura did look good in those leathers…wait…what was he thinking!!! Bad Ryou, bad!!!

"I-I think it's time we head downstairs. My friends will be here soon." Ryou turned away from Bakura avoiding looking him in the eyes.

"Leather turns ya on?" Bakura noticed how Ryou was avoiding look at him.

"SHUT UP!!!" Ryou almost screamed back.

TBC…