Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ The Insanity, The Bitch and Bakura ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. If you are a die hard fan with no sense of humor, don't read this. If you are under 18, you should not be reading this unless you want to face the consequences. I don't want to hear it from your parents! This is all done in fun!

TWO

A dark cloaked figure wanders the streets of Domino in search of easy prey. Never would this figure soil his own hands. No. He would make his mind controlled puppets do it. All he needed were ones that were easy to control.

The dark figure needed virgins and yes, he would take Bakura's little minx away from him! Yuugi was next on his list. He pondered on keeping him around as a spare. Malik felt no one would want to touch the pharaoh's brat. Mokuba was also on his list, but he wondered if sacrificing the Kaiba brat would give Rah indigestion!

Easy prey was just in his path. A gang of lost teenage souls was what he needed. No one would miss them. Their families didn't seem to care where they went if they were out here. Reaching inside his cloak, Malik took out the Millennium Rod and chanted a spell. The lost group of teens stopped their chattering as their eyes went blank, their souls being suppressed.

Satisfied with his work, Malik walked toward the group as they turned to face him. When he was through using them, the coroners would have a field day trying to figure out why they died. His mind control sapped a person's energy which came from their soul.

"I want you punks to bring me back three people. One is Yuugi Motou. The next is Ryou Bakura. The last is Mokuba Kaiba. Bring them to the Domino Museum in the basement. Be aware though. Their guardians are dangerous and if you have to, bring them along." Malik watched as the group of six teens departed. "Just you wait Pharaoh. I will kill you in more ways than one."

Speaking of the Pharaoh….

This was the last time he was going to agree to go anywhere with Yuugi. The poor kid worked himself, burning both ends of the candle just to reward himself with falling asleep on the way to Ryou's house.

Pulling up to the curb, Yami turned off the car. He would have to have a talk with his aibou about taking it easy more. Yuugi could not do full-time college and the damn shop at the same time! His grandfather was going to have to breakdown and hire someone to work in the store!

"Nice car, Tut." Bakura walked up to the car, cigarette in hand, leaning against the passenger side. "What's wrong with the kid?"

"One, get off the car, Bakura. Second, he's burning himself out." Yami answered.

"Life of a college student." Bakura got off the car and then hopped into the backseat of the convertible. "Leather interior! I'm impressed! Nothing less for a Pharaoh, eh?"

"More or less. Use the ashtray!" Yami ordered. "I will not have any ashes in this car!"

"I wouldn't dream of burning up your precious interior." He flicked the ashes in the ash tray in the back. "I can see why you're concerned. Ryou's pre-med and he has no time for a life. Now daddy dearest is kicking him out. Seems the new cunt in town doesn't approve of sweet little Ryou and his girly looks. She's probably jealous."

"His step-mother? Why would she be jealous?" Yami asked.

"You know women. They get jealous if some broad looks better than them. MEOW!!" He chuckled. "Seems they get jealous of pretty looking men too."

"I don't get it." Yami shook his head. "That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard of."

"Well, it gets worse. Daddy is cutting him out of his life and out of his will. Basically, Ryou's mine to worry about. He may be 18, but he has no time for a job and even though he has a scholarship, it doesn't pay for room and board. Bastard! I would live to rip his balls off since they probably fell off when he met that bitch! I would love to kill her for hurting Ryou like this. Her precious little baby boy will be moving into his room. Precious my ass! That kid has been around town and then some. He's done it, he's seen it and he's experienced it. He needs to stop with the innocent act." Bakura wondered why he was even telling Yami this.

"So you'll be taking Ryou in? I never thought you would do something like that." Yami was confused by the Tomb Robber's actions.

"Well, if I hadn't come over tonight, the stupid little shit head would have been in a shelter. He would have never told me and then I would have lost track of him." Bakura sighed. "I don't think I could have lived with that. I turned my life around for him you know. I thought maybe down the road we could have had something. I doubt right now he'll allow it."

"You tried to come on to him, didn't you?" Yami shook his head as Bakura didn't answer. "If you think the world of him, maybe you should try to treat him with a lot more respect."

"Whatever." Bakura put out the cigarette as he leaned toward the front seat. "So, what about you and the shrimp?"

"I'm not you, Bakura. My idea of a future is reclaiming Egypt, getting myself a lovely Nubian Queen by my side and lots of children." Yami stated.

"Would you like a side of Prozac with that?" Bakura snorted. "Get real, Tut! No one is gonna believe you're some 5000 year old Pharaoh coming back to reclaim Egypt. They'll lock you up in the mental institution."

"I know." Yami sighed mournfully.

"Are you waiting for the kid to look like a man?" Bakura kept on jabbing him.

"I don't think of him the way you think of Ryou." Yami wished Bakura would stop.

"Then what do you think of him." Bakura asked.

"Like a younger brother and nothing more." Yami answered. "I'm just really pissed at his grandfather right now. I sometimes wonder what it would be like for him if I never entered into his life."

"Guess what! You'll never have to think of that." Bakura smiled deviously as he leaned toward Yuugi's seat.

"What are you doing?" Yami asked.

"Watch!" His grin became more devious as he moved closer to the sleeping teen, his mouth close to his ear. "I want to fuck your brains out and then leave you dead in a dumpster somewhere!"

"BAKURA!!!" Yami shouted outraged as Yuugi woke up, eyes wide opened, his chest heaving.

"It got him up, didn't it?" He laughed heartily as he collapsed into the back seat. "It's just a joke, pharaoh! Get over it!"

Yuugi managed to calm himself down after realizing it was only Bakura playing a practical joke. His eyes narrowed, angry and wanting to kill the once tomb robber. Taking off his seat belt, he turned around. Bakura stopped laughing at Yuugi's expression. If looks could kill, he'd be dead right now.

"Uh, hey kiddo! It was just a joke!" Bakura laughed uneasily.

"Oh?" Yuugi climbed more into the back seat. "Well, I guess it will be a joke when I RIP YOUR FUCKING LUNGS OUT!!" Yami had to catch a very deranged Yuugi, keeping his light from attacking Bakura.

Yami dragged his aibou into his lap, locking his arms around him. What the hell was wrong with him? Yuugi had been really stressed, but the pharaoh figured it was time to take some action quickly before someone got hurt!

"Calm down! Bakura was only joking, as crude as it was!" He shot a look at the white haired man. "Hikari, you're working too hard and I think maybe we should turn around and go home. When we get home, we're going to have a long talk with your grandfather because you are not acting like yourself."

Yuugi went limp in his arms, the fight leaving his body. Yami was right. He was working too hard. It didn't help that Yami was gone half the time either.

"Sorry." He whispered brokenly.

Bakura managed to get out of the car, avoiding the crazed teen. Thank Rah Yami pulled Yuugi away before any damage was done. There was no way in hell he would let that shrimp get the upper hand. Yami knew Bakura would seriously hurt his hikari if it came down to it.

"Are you coming or are you going home?" Bakura asked. "I need to tell Ryou something."

"Just tell him that I need to get Yuugi home. Send my apologies." Yami forced Yuugi to sit in his own seat.

"If you can get the shrimp rested enough, why don't we meet tomorrow afternoon in the burger joint?" Bakura asked as Yami made an expression of disgust. "Look, I can't walk into a fancy restaurant looking like this! Besides, I like the grease!"

"You have no taste. That's what your problem is!" Yami shook his head. "I'll see you tomorrow. Give Ryou my regrets."

Yami drove off in his shiny new white Mercedes 500S. Bakura whistled lowly, admiring what this world had to offer in technology. He had to get one of those! Who knows, maybe he'd want to impress someone!

Turning back toward the house, Bakura dreaded telling his aibou that his friends were not coming. This was not what Ryou needed right now.

The guests had all arrived. Ryou stayed within the confines of the library, but he knew he had to greet his guests in order to "keep up appearances". Why? Sooner or later they would all find out the truth. The slut that broke up the family because she was bitter over the attention Ryou received from his own father. What a sick woman to be jealous of someone's child.

Strong arms wrapped around Ryou's waist. While this was comforting, if said person did anything they weren't suppose to…

"Hello Bakura." Ryou smiled.

"Hello yourself. Yuugi had a nervous breakdown, so he and the Pharaoh won't be coming." Bakura stated.

"Doesn't matter. I don't want them to meet her anyway. After all, I'm not going to be part of their lives anymore." Ryou almost choked out.

Yep, this was really hurting his aibou and it made Bakura angry. The day of the wedding, oh yeah! The bitch was going to be in for one hell of a surprise! He was sure that Ryou was invited. After all, he was sure that the family wanted to keep up "appearances."

"Hey Ryou, you got a date for the wedding?" Bakura asked.

"No. Why?" The other asked.

"Let me escort you there. After all, you need someone to be there for you." Ryou could not see the devious grin on his dark half. "Think of it this way. You have to keep up appearances for those social snobs, right? I'm sure her brat will have someone there. You shouldn't be denied that."

"I'll talk to my father about it." Ryou sighed as he disentangled himself from Bakura's grasps. "I really don't want to even deal with them right now. I just want to leave and I can't."

"After the party, we'll load your stuff into my car, okay?" Bakura knew what that was on his aibou's mind.

"Your car won't be enough." Ryou sat in the chair, his head bowed down. "I have to rent a truck."

"Would you want to move the stuff in another room and then get it tomorrow?" Bakura asked as he leaned against the window. "At least bring some clothing tonight."

"Sure." Ryou sighed as he got off the chair.

"I also wanted to ask you something else." Ryou wondered if it would be something intelligent!

"Yes Bakura." He dreaded what the white haired demon was going to ask him.

"When you move into my house, well, one day can you dress up as a uniformed school girl?" He asked as his eyes lit up and his lecherous grin widened.

All was quiet in the quaint rich neighborhood. Not one sound could be heard. Not one dog would bark…

"REAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A scream tore through the silence of the quaint rich neighborhood.

"Maybe next time you have a thought, you won't have to think so HARD about it!" Ryou left a moaning Bakura on the floor with his hands covering his recently abused groin.

TBC…heh