Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Bakura got Grease and Yami's Trippin'! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

SIX

Yuugi had left the burger place with Jou in a hurry for the arcade before Yami lost his temper. Jou was his target. Of course, Bakura and Ryou were left dealing with a temperamental Pharaoh.

"Okay Pharaoh! Calm down! Your other self is gone and he's walking the dog!" Bakura smirked as Yami continued to glare at the door as if he stared hard enough, it would shatter. "Hey your highness, how about a threesome with me and Ryou!"

"BAKURA!!" Ryou shouted in anger, getting Yami's attention.

"Do you think maybe you could show more respect toward Ryou?" Yami questioned. "I think we've discussed this before like last night??"

"I remember. I was trying to get your attention, although the thought is pretty…" Bakura started.

"Don't EVEN finish that THOUGHT!!" Ryou warned.

"You really have problems Bakura! Is that all you ever think about?" Yami demanded.

"Uh, let me think….yup!" Bakura grinned proudly. "Oh, and my club…" He looked at his wrist watch. "…speaking of which, I have to get there and do the payroll. Unfortunately, slavery is illegal these days. Gotta pay the wenches what they're worth."

"Bakura, eat what you call food first and then let's go over there." Ryou sighed.

"Oh yeah! GREASE!!!" Bakura dug into his food as Ryou's face almost turned green.

Marik was dissatisfied with the work of his mindless slaves. They still hadn't found the three he wanted. Walking toward his intended destination, he found one of the three he wanted to kidnap.

Mokuba Kaiba was a notorious little monster who had his own fan following. They would meet near the docks in the abandoned warehouse playing the latest game. Now it was Capsule Monsters. How that game survived was beyond Marik.

"I WIN AGAIN!!!" An arrogant voice sounded.

"Damn Mokuba, you keep winning every time!" One of the kiss asses stated.

"You're great Mokuba!" Another voice sounded.

Marik followed the voices to their source and found a group of boys surrounding a makeshift table. On one end was Mokuba and the other was some poor kid who was dragged in. Of course, the kid was probably going to get the shit kicked out of him.

Marik began to slowly clap in sarcasm as the group grew silent. Walking toward the table, the Tomb Protector looked down at the victim and noticed how the kid trembled. The Egyptian stopped clapping. His person was intimidating. He looked more imposing, his hair more in spikes, his eyes more narrow and his expression more severe.

"Leave." He ordered the kid as he quickly got up and ran out.

Unfortunately, the other kids ran out as well leaving poor Mokuba to deal with the crazed Marik.

"YOU TRAITORS!!! COME BACK HERE!!!" Mokuba shouted.

"I would worry about yourself if I were you." Marik warned as he approached the child.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!? MY BIG BROTHER IS SETO KAIBA!!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME…" Marik grabbed the little big mouth up by the front of his shirt dangling him in the air close to his face.

"I could care less who your big brother is. I need you to lure him to me. I originally wanted your stupid little self to sacrifice to Rah, but I think he would get indigestion from your corrupt little soul! I guess I'll just have to sacrifice the Pharaoh's brat like I originally planned to!" Marik growled.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT YUUGI!!! HE'S MY FRIEND!!!" Mokuba shouted kicking in the air.

"SHUT UP!!!" Marik shook him roughly. "I'll do what I damn please! You are coming with me and then I'll contact your stupid brother and give him an ultimatum."

"What is that!" Mokuba demanded.

"You'll see." Marik grinned the grin that Mokuba did not like.

The pharaoh had left the grease pit. After witnessing the "slamming of the nuts" administered by Ryou to Bakura, he figured to leave before things got even uglier…Bakura asking Ryou for forgiveness. Yami could not witness a man begging to his love like that. It was undignified!

Oh yeah, he knew the man was in love with his light. Ryou had him literally wrapped around his little finger. Bakura would eat dirt if Ryou asked him. Of course, Yami hoped the albino would not go that far. Why oh why did Bakura insist on acting like a letch in front of his light like that?

Yami figured to let his anger subside toward Jou and join the two at the arcade. Besides, he wanted to see Yuugi home safe. He may have grown, but he was still a bit short and defenseless.

Walking into the darkened arcade place, Yami looked around carefully for his Aibou. There seemed to be a sea of children and teens a like in this place. Where were the parents? Did they not care about their little darlings??

Walking further inside, Yami spotted some stupid overgrown idiot picking on some kid. He had the kid by the scruff of his collar practically shaking him. Of course, the idiot was bigger and yeah, he had the definition of a tough guy. Picking on the weak was a sign of weakness itself.

"You think you're so great, Motou! How about I kick your dueling ass into next week!" Oh that did it!

Yami walked up behind the stupid idiot and tapped him on the shoulder. The big dolt dropped Yuugi and then turned to face a very pissed off Pharaoh.

"What the hell do you want?" The jerk asked.

"I am the great Yami Motou! You're picking on the wrong person, peasant!" The bronzed muscled pharaoh answered back, eyes defiant.

"Then who is he?" The guy pointed toward a confused Yuugi.

"The last person you will ever touch!" Yami answered grabbing the guy's arm and then breaking it with ease, twisting it behind his back, forcing him to the floor.

The man shrieked in agony as everyone else backed off. There was no way in hell they were going to jump in and help the guy.

Satisfied with his work, the Pharaoh leaned over the guy and then whispered into his ear, a devious smirk on his face. "You ever come near him again or even think about him, you will be sent to a place where Hades couldn't even rival." He let go of the guy's unnaturally bent arm and then stood up.

Looking down at Yuugi, the Pharaoh stretched out a hand toward his light. Yuugi took it wincing as he stood up. He was hurt?? Without asking, Yami made his light lean into him as he helped him to a table in the arcade. The next person he was going to break was Jounouchi! Where the hell was he when all this was happening?

"Where the hell is Jounouchi!" Yami growled, gently depositing Yuugi in a seat.

"I don't know." Yuugi admitted. "The last I saw him, he disappeared somewhere. Why?"

"Why wasn't he with you!" Yami got in his face, his features furious.

"He was meeting Mai here. I don't know where they went." Yuugi became a bit fearful of his dark half.

"I'm not mad at you, little one. I am just concerned about who your friends really are!" Yami noticed the fear in his eyes which turned to fury the next instant.

"I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!!!" He shouted back. "I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!"

"BE THAT AS IT MAY, YOU BELONG TO ME!!" The dark skinned man shouted back.

Everyone stopped to stare at the two. Yuugi's expression was priceless at that comment. It was one that said…what the hell are you talking about!

"Don't give me that look, Aibou! You know what I mean!" He growled as he turned toward everyone. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STARING AT, YOU BASTARDS!! I AM PHARAOH!!! I CLAIM WHAT IS MINE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, KISS MY DARK EGYPTIAN ASS!!" He walked away from a shocked Yuugi.

Jounouchi had worshipped Mai from afar and was shocked when she returned his feelings when he turned 18. She was the wet dream of every man that knew her from the dueling tournaments and she belonged to Jounouchi. She felt so good to him, her curvy body being felt up by his skilled fingers, his body flushed against hers, feeling her breasts press against his own chest. Gods, he wished he could take her right there.

"God, I love you." Jounouchi whispered as they broke for air, his forehead leaning against hers.

"I love you too." She whispered back as they renewed the hungry kiss.

"JOUNOUCHI!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!" An enraged voice made the two part again.

"SHIT!!! It's that fucking psychotic Pharaoh! Yuugi must have gotten the shit kicked out of him again!" Jou straightened up as Mai did the same.

"Why is it your concern?" Mai asked. "Yuugi can take care of himself, can't he?"

"Not without the royal pain in the ass possessing him." Jou answered.

Yami made his presence known. Grabbing Jounouchi by the collar of his jacket, he slammed the blond against the wall making him cry out in pain. The Pharaoh was trained to fight and defend himself.

"Where the hell were you when Yuugi was attacked?" Yami growled.

"And why is that my problem? He's old enough to take care of himself. I am sure he told you that already!" Jounouchi pointed out.

Of course…yes, Yuugi had told him the same thing. Yami had no retort, nothing to shout back. He was just frustrated his Aibou kept getting pounded. It was like he had "punching bag" written on him.

"You're right." Yami conceded, letting Jounouchi go. "I just get tired of seeing people hurting him all of the time."

"I could understand that. I didn't like it either, but there is a time where he is going to have to defend himself." Jou pointed out.

"Then I'll have to be the one to do it for him." Yami walked away from the two. "Carry on."

"Gee thanks! YOU RUINED THE MOOD YA KNOW!!!" Jou shouted after him.

"Speak for yourself!" Mai grabbed him by the shoulders and then got him back into the mood.

Jou's brain went on overload as Mai steamed up the kiss a bit, pressing her body against his and getting more physical than before.

He was never so embarrassed in all his life. People were still giving Yuugi looks as they passed by. The teen figured to just sit there and wait for Yami to come back with what ever part of Jou he had. It wasn't his friend's fault after all. Why couldn't the Pharaoh see that? Why couldn't the bronzed man let him be his own person?

Spotting the Pharaoh in the arcade, the bronzed man walked back toward Yuugi. His expression did not convey anger, it conveyed regret and confusion. What had happened with his confrontation with Jou?

Taking a seat, the Pharaoh could only gather his thoughts as he stared at the table surface. There was no way he was going to beg forgiveness from his light. He was Pharaoh! (Arrogant ain't he!)

"Did you find Jou?" Yuugi asked.

"I found him. I found Mai and I found she is very well endowed." Yami flushed as Yuugi raised an eye brow. "WHY THE HELL IS SHE WITH HIM!!"

Ooooookay! This was getting interesting! Did Yami forget what happened earlier? Oh well, the talk he had rehearsed in his head may not happen.

"She likes him?" Yuugi reminded his dark self.

"I am the Pharaoh!" Yami started.

"You WERE the Pharaoh." Yuugi corrected.

"Still! I'm royalty for Rah's sake and some peasant gets a girl like that and not me? WHAT CAN HE OFFER HER THAT I CAN'T!!?" Yami demanded.

"Yami, women want more than just money and power." Yuugi reminded him.

"You're right! I'll have someone construct a huge palace somewhere and it'll be bigger than Kaiba's mansion!" Yami brightened as Yuugi smacked his own forehead.

"NO!! That's not what I had in mind!" Yuugi shot back. "Why don't you stop being such an arrogant prick for five minutes and work on your personality? You have to stop with this "I'm God and the rest of you are peasants!" attitude! Women want to be romanced and treated like they're the only thing that matters!" Some women were slowly approaching Yuugi enamored by his words.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY AIBOU!!" Yami shouted at the teenage girls as they fled for their lives.

"Stop scaring them away please? Do you know hard it is to get a date these days?" Yuugi reminded him.

"There's nothing wrong with you!" Yami pointed out. "Now, my Aibou, are you going to teach me how to woo women?"

"Like I have any experience!" Yuugi shot back. "Didn't you even have a wife back in ancient Egypt?"

"I killed her." Yami crossed his arms over his leather clad muscular chest. "She was a nagging bitch! Besides, she never wanted to have sex! She always had a headache!"

"Um, Yami, you can't kill your wife these days. It's illegal." Yuugi pointed out.

"I know that. Do you know something? She said she was a virgin! I found out she had done the entire village where she came from, the entire Egyptian army and my high priests! Even the old man Shimon!" Yami growled.

"Maybe you're not ready for this, Yami." Yuugi tried to get off the subject.

"Do you know how that feels?" Yami was still in his trip down memory lane.

"Nope." Yuugi gave up sinking into his seat.

"She did everyone and she refused to be with me? I was the Pharaoh for crying out loud! It wasn't like I was a wrinkled mess of an old man! I was young, I was virile and I was and still am handsome! She made a fool of me!" Yami thundered.

"Someone please shoot me." Yuugi whispered to himself.

"I know what I'm gonna do! I'll find her reincarnation and then get my revenge on her. How hard could that be?" Yami asked. "How many people are on this planet?"

"Over a good few billion." Yuugi answered.

"I'll use the Millennium Puzzle! It'll find her!" Yami answered himself.

"What's the point? She won't remember." Yuugi sighed. "Let it go!"

"That reminds me, I still am not finished with you!" Yami sat down and got into Yuugi's face. "I had a talk with Jou, and yes, he did remind me that you are old enough to take care of yourself. The fact remains is that you and I are joined at the soul and I'll be damned if I'll let anything happen to you! Got that? I am aware you are not a child, but I am tired of people treating you as if they were worth no more than camel spit! You are part of me and that makes you better than everyone else on this planet, you understand? We were a whole soul once! You are stuck with me in this life time until the next when we fuse into one again. SO DEAL WITH IT!!"

"Fine." Yuugi conceded. What was the point of arguing with himself?

TBC.