Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Bondage Blues, Ryou's Tourment and Marik's Plot! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. If you are a die-hard fan, hate shonen-ai or have no sense of humor, this isn't for you!

EIGHT

"BARK LIKE THE LOWLY DOG YOU ARE!!!" A female voice shouted as she yanked on the least of her unfortunate victim.

"ARF! ARF!!" Her victim shouted.

"Not like a weak dog! Like a REAL DOG!!" She whipped her victim on the back gently. "NOW BARK!"

"WOOF WOOF!!!" Another crack of the whip was heard as her victim flinched.

"LOUDER YOU LOWLY DOG!!" She shouted.

"WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!!" He barked.

The woman then forced her poor client to his feet and then strapped his wrists to the chains on the ceiling. He was suspended in mid air, his excitement of being dominated growing. He was totally covered in black leather, his face hidden. The dominatrix threw the whip aside and then grabbed a crop normally used for horses.

Oh yes! The best was yet to come! All of his pent up frustration would come to an end soon! He could feel the excitement burn throughout his being. He ruled the corporate world by the balls, but tonight, she had his!

"You've been a bad boy! A very bad, BAD boy!" A feral grin crossed her face. "Now I have to punish you in the worst way." She stood behind him, crop ready to strike his firm rear when…

The door opened. Bakura poked his head in to see what was going on. Belladonna wanted to yank his pretty white hair one by one out of his head!

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm in the middle of a session here!" She shouted at him.

"I own the club you bitch! I just wanted to tell you that your next client is getting impatient. Finish up with Mister CEO here and move on to the next one! I sometimes think you enjoy him too much!" Bakura shot back.

"Fuck you! When I'm done, I'm done!" She growled.

"Loves ya too babe!" Bakura grinned deviously.

"You would never talk to your would-be-boyfriend like this!" Bella Donna stated.

"It's because I actually love him. Bye!" Bakura shut the door.

"Stupid asshole!" She threw the crop down. "Why the hell I even put up with his stupid insane ass is beyond me! If it wasn't for Ryou, I wouldn't stay."

"You're not going to finish?" The man demanded.

"I'll tell you what! Why don't you go home and finish yourself off! I have clients waiting and I ain't gonna piss off Bakura anymore tonight, Seto! I don't care who you are or what your name means! Now get dressed and get out!" She ordered as she stepped out of the room.

"I PAID FOR A GOOD HOURS SESSION!" Seto shouted back. "I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!" He threw off the leather mask.

"Go fuck yourself!" She shot back through the door.

Ryou slid through the sea of people to find Bakura. He was tired of being groped and grabbed by the dancing patrons. If Bakura found this out, they would all be disemboweled. Bakura enjoyed torturing his victims sometimes before he killed them.

"Excuse me! Please don't grab me there! Thank you! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OR ELSE!!" Ryou shouted at one of the patrons working his way toward the bar holding a black leather bound folder protectively against his chest. "I can't believe I put up with this! I am going to demand an easier way to get to the damned bar!" He finally worked his toward a loud Bakura drinking down a beer. "Bakura!" Ryou put down the folder on the bar and then grabbed onto his shirt as if he were a life line. "Help me! There has to be an easier way to the bar! I can't take this anymore."

"What's going on?" Bakura put his bottle down and wrapped his arms around his distraught other, bringing him closer.

"I am tired of being groped or someone trying to grab me." Ryou growled in disgust. "I want a better way to get to the bar so I can give you the damned paychecks! Or maybe for once you can come to the office and see how it feels!"

Oh boy! Bakura had never seen Ryou this pissed! Was he sure he wasn't a girl? PMS was a pretty nasty thing. Bakura experienced it once with one of his girl friends way back when. She chased after him with a knife threatening to slice his manhood off. Suffice to say, he successfully got away from her! Lucky him! Looking Ryou over, he was definitely a male, except for that face…

"I think you need Midol." Bakura could only think of.

"DAMN IT BAKURA!!! I'm being serious here!" Ryou protested.

"So am I." He countered. "Look, I'll come to the office in the future and get the checks. Don't worry. I think you've had a hard time, Ryou. Getting stressed out is not going to help you. It's just going to hurt you." Where the hell did this come from?

Ryou felt those strong arms hold him tighter as he was almost crushed to Bakura's muscular chest. Ryou's eyes became bigger. The albino could hear Bakura's heart beat in his chest…and oh what a nice strong chest it was... Closing his eyes and slowly moving his arms around the other's strong body, Ryou reveled in the feeling. He never felt like this before…

"Well, well! If it isn't Bakura and his little cock tease!" A voice destroyed the moment.

Bakura let go of Ryou and then took a protective stance in front of the smaller albino. Looking around Bakura, Ryou shuddered as he saw the crazed muscular form of Marik. Wasn't he sane?

"If it isn't the Three Faces of Eve or should I call you Everett! You should lay off the steroids asshole! Your mind is fucked up as it is!" Bakura shot back. "What the hell do you want!"

"Your attempt at insults doesn't faze me Tomb Robber! I am here to ask for a favor." Marik stated.

"No! I don't have any virgins here so get lost!" Bakura snarled.

"Except the one behind you." Marik grinned maliciously.

"Fuck you! What do you want?" Bakura demanded.

"I want you to join me in destroying the pharaoh." Marik stated.

"Okay psycho blonde! Let's get one thing straight! You are not an ancient spirit like me and Yami are. You are a psychotic fuck who has a personality disorder! You're only pissed because you were born into a family that wanted you to be servant to the Pharaoh when he came back. Well, he doesn't fucking need your stupid ass! You're free to live your own life so get lost and get a life!" Bakura shot back. "Oh, and see a fucking psychiatrist for some strong medication! I thought that you were cured!"

That comment only caused Marik to laugh heartily. Ryou cringed as Bakura's face almost turned red. As his laughter died down, Bakura grabbed the stupid blond by the front of his sleeveless tunic.

"Listen asswipe, I ain't gonna mess with the Pharaoh. He's as psychotic as you are at the moment! So get your stupid sorry ass out of my club and out of my life." He noticed Marik staring lustfully at Ryou…this was not missed by Bakura. "AND STOP STARING AT RYOU, YOU PERVERT!!!" Bakura dragged a slobbering Marik away from the bar and disappeared into the sea of people.

"He's going to throw him out the door like he did the last guy who looked at me like that." Ryou said deadpanned. "He does care!" His eyes lit up.

"AND STAY OUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" Bakura threw Marik out into the night.

"This isn't the last you'll hear from me." Marik promised.

"Oh yes it will! `Cause the next time I hear from you or see you, you're a fucking dead man!" Bakura threatened as he sheathed out his long knife. "Don't think I won't kill you on the spot!"

"Keep your eyes on that little one. You never know when he might disappear." Marik smirked as he got off the ground, dusted his body off and then walked away.

"YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY RYOU!!!" Bakura shouted after him.

Finally there was a tournament and the prize money was enough for the former Pharaoh to afford a nice place of his own. All thoughts of having a palace, a Queen and several hundred children were out of the question at the moment. He could not give someone of that status the life they deserved…and there was a severe shortage of royalty these days…not that he deemed any of them worthy of his attention! They were uuuuuuuugly and severely inbred!

Of course he would celebrate with his Aibou when he came out the victor. After all, he won every tournament there ever was. They might as well write the check out to him now!

Packing was a priority now. He would tell Yuugi his plans before he left. After all, he would want his Aibou to wait for him to come back. Then he would have time to sort out his mind and his feelings about the future.

"Yami?" Yuugi asked from the door. "Are you leaving?"

"Just for one day. There is a dueling tournament and the prize money is too good to pass up." Yami started as he shoved more stuff in his bag. "When I get back, we'll talk." He closed the top and then walked over to his light. "Take care of yourself while I'm away." He took a hold of his other self and hugged him.

"I will." Yuugi promised as Yami let him go. "By the way, I got the invitation in the mail today for the wedding. They set it quick." Yuugi handed him the envelope which was already opened.

"I feel badly for Ryou. I'll pick up a gift while I am out in Tokyo." Yami promised. "I'll get something laced with poison." He smirked.

"Yami…" Yuugi sighed. "I'll see you when you get back." He walked out of the room.

Now what was going through his other self's mind?

Ryou hated waking up sometimes. If it weren't for Bakura, he would stay in the eternal abyss of slumber. Unfortunately, he had to go to college that morning. Putting on a robe, the albino got out of bed and walked out of his room. It was the second largest to Bakura's own room.

Walking into the dining room, Ryou noticed the ever building mountain of mail on the table. Bakura ate in the kitchen and used the dining room table as a mail receptacle. He kept promising to go through the mail, but never did. Ryou figured to sit down and try to sift through the mess before he would have to get ready to leave.

Pulling out a chair, the albino sat down and began to go through the mail separating junk from bills. When he got further down the pile, he noticed two things, an invitation to his father's wedding to the bitch and a letter from his college. Opening the college letter first, he pulled out the letter and then opened it. He felt his heart fall into his stomach. Wide eyed, Ryou read it again to make sure it was right. Folding the piece of paper up, he set it down gently and then sighed. How far could someone go to ruin someone's life?

Dear Ryou,

It has come to our attention about your extracurricular activities from an anonymous source. In order to keep up the reputation of this fine educational institution, we have no choice but to suspend you indefinitely. Your scholarship has been revoked. You may wish to pursue your educational choice with a city college that will not have a problem with your choice in employment. We wish you the best.

With our Regrets…

Yeah right! Regrets! Guess he didn't have to go to school today or ever! City college? Ugh. Well, he would have to tell Bakura right away and perhaps just leave the safety of his home. There was no other reason to be there, was there?

"Looks like the cunt strikes again because I don't think your father would even stoop this low." A voice sounded in his ear.

Of course Bakura, being the thief he once was, never let his presence be known. He was leaning over Ryou's shoulder reading the letter.

"If I were you, I'd hire someone to take the bitch out." Bakura stated. "Of course, I don't think even you would wish her death as much as I do."

"It wouldn't serve a purpose." Ryou sighed. `What will become of me now?' He thought in anguish.

"Don't worry. You still have me." Bakura kissed his cheek and then walked away.

Damn it! He read his mind again before he could ask the question. Now what was he going to do! Leaving that a question to a future time, Ryou opened the wedding invitation…talking about adding insult to injury! Ripping it opened, not caring about the contents at all, the white frilly card fell out with the RSVP. The woman really had to rush it, didn't she!

"I can't believe this!" Ryou growled. "She wasted no time."

Okay…now how the hell would he get out of this mess? The doctors assured him he would be cured. Of course Malik was probably beginning to realize that his other personality had finally manifested itself as something living and separate from himself. Oh yeah, he was in the hell that was the Shadow Realm. No, not entirely there, but in that damn glass pyramid that his darker self loved. Once again he was bodiless and felt cold.

"So this is what it's like to be dead." He sighed knowing banging on the glass was futile. "I reject my future and this is what it comes to. Meanwhile the pharaoh lives his own life. How ironic!"

"Isn't it." A voice answered him in a mock concerned tone. "Oh yes, what did you want out of life? I don't want to wait for the Pharaoh to return. I want to live on the surface! I want to reject my family's honor for my own selfish purposes!" Marik snorted as his weaker self. "You are pathetic! Our sister should have been the one to serve the pharaoh. Rah knows she took the job more seriously than you did."

"She's my sister! Why don't you fuck off!" Malik shot back.

"My my! What foul language! Watch it Malik, I may have to cut your tongue out." Marik sneered. "It's too bad you are a spirit right now. I need a virgin sacrifice in order to get back at the pharaoh. You would fit perfectly, but unfortunately, I may have to sacrifice someone else."

"What century do you live in? Virgin sacrifices? Why?" Malik demanded.

"To appease Rah when he strikes down the Pharaoh." Marik answered as he sat down on an ancient table across from Malik. "I may use Bakura's little angel as the sacrifice."

"Ryou?" Malik asked in disbelief. "Why not Yuugi? Oh hell, how about Kaiba's little brother? In fact, why don't you off yourself since you aren't exactly stud material!"

"That would sorta defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?" Marik snorted.

"I thought you'd be insane enough to fall for it!" Malik smirked in satisfaction. "I doubt you'll ever get a hold of what belongs to Bakura. I doubt he's the same person you dueled with a few years ago!"

"I'll send him and his little whore to the Shadow Realm once again!" Marik promised. "If Bakura thinks he can defeat me with the Winged Dragon of Rah, he is sadly mistaken."

"Maybe he'll use Diabound." Malik stated. "You can't beat that."

"I sure the hell will try to." Marik quickly spat. "I am not going to let some ancient Tomb Robber upstage me!" He walked away.

TBC…