Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Yuugi's Worst Nightmare and Marik's Obsession with Ryou ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. If you are a die hard fan, have no sense of humor, or hate Shonen Ai, then this is not for you.

TEN

His eyes adjusted to the light that suddenly came about. How, he did not know. Looking around, the eighteen year old noticed his friends in the living room talking with Yami and basically having a good time. When did Anzu come back from America? Why was Honda here? Yuugi thought he wanted nothing to do with him. This had to be a dream, right?

Leaning over the couch, Yuugi could see more clearly. Anzu was in Yami's lap talking to the others about the wonders of America. Honda and Jounouchi were listening with interest. Smiling, even though his heart was breaking internally at the sight of Anzi and Yami together, Yuugi leaned toward them in order to be noticed. Of course, they didn't even look in his direction, Yami's face buried in Anzu's neck. He didn't even like her like that, right? Buck up, Yuugi, life isn't fair! After all, you always wanted to belong, didn't you?

"Hi guys!" Yuugi smiled, daring to interrupt Anzu's speech.

The smile disappeared as four angry glares pierced him. If looks could kill, he would be dead on the floor. Guess his worst fears were confirmed. Even his own self…

"What do you want? How dare you interrupt me!" Anzu shouted making the petite teen jump slightly.

"I didn't mean to. I just wanted to say hi." Yuugi explained wearily.

"Hi? Well hello! Now get lost!" She shouted. "We were having a private discussion and we don't need you being here."

"I live here." Yuugi protested.

"So does Yami and we were here to see him." Honda stated.

If Jounouchi or Yami hurt him, Yuugi feared his heart would shatter. Anzu had already broken his heart and Honda all of sudden did not want to be his friend. Why?

"If you really thought we were your friends, think again!" Jounouchi stated.

`Where is Bakura! Why am I in Yuugi's house? I don't remember coming here!' Ryou walked into the living room and noticed the strange spectacle. Why was Yuugi crying and why was Anzu in Yami's lap. The pharaoh didn't even like her!

"Why would we be friends with someone like you? You wished for friends, didn't you? You wished for us to be your friends. When Yami got his own body, your wish was broken!" Jounouchi shouted making Yuugi cry even more. "We opened our eyes and saw you for the person you really are!"

"And what person would that be, Jounouchi!" `A dream. I last remember falling asleep…but…this isn't my dream. Oh Yuugi! Do you really have no self-esteem?' He could feel Yuugi's life force. "Yuugi. What is going on here?" Ryou asked.

"Who is that?" Anzu asked.

Of course the dream characters would not know him. Sighing, Ryou stepped into the crowded living room, just ignoring the dream occupants.

"What is going on, Yuugi?" Ryou asked.

"Are you here to see Yami too?" He asked brokenly as Ryou turned back toward the dream people.

"No. I was looking for Bakura and forgot I fell asleep. Yuugi, this isn't real." Ryou pointed out. "Why are you even dreaming about them for?"

"You mean…this isn't real?" Yuugi asked. "Wait a second, how come you're here?"

"I don't know. I mean, I guess it has to do with the Millennium items we have. We probably could cross into each others minds." Ryou stated.

"Whoever you are, could you please sit down and shut up so we can continue our conversation with the pip squeak!" Honda demanded.

"OH SHUT UP!!!" Ryou shouted at dream Honda. "You're not even real!"

"Oh really? Then let's see what happens, when I do this!" Honda stood and took a swing at Ryou who expertly dodged it.

The albino thought really hard. At that moment, Bakura came through the door in his usual leathers and chains. The albino noticed Yuugi's eyes widen in surprise. Oh was he going to have fun with Honda and Anzu! Those two were the thorns in his side! Anzu for her incessant friendship speeches and for Honda throwing away the Millennium Ring.

"What's going on in here!" The voice demanded.

"Oh Bakura! He took a swing at meeeeeeeeee!" Ryou whined feigning tears pointing at Honda.

If the real Bakura saw this, he would laugh his ass off. The maniac would probably tell Ryou not to quit his day job with his acting skills. This Bakura, though, was loyal as a dog…well…

The dream Bakura took a hold of Honda by his collar and then began to beat the living day lights out of him. Ryou got a perverse pleasure in watching the hapless idiot get beat into unconsciousness. He was getting more like Bakura day by day…

"Is he real?" Yuugi asked.

"Nope." Ryou answered as Honda was thrown to the floor in an unconscious heap.

The other three dream people backed away from Bakura. Now Ryou wanted to really end this! A devious smile played across his face. Oh yes! Anzu's turn!

"Anyone else?" Bakura asked Ryou.

"SHE WAS MEAN TO ME!" He pointed at Anzu. "SHE PRETENDED NOT TO KNOW ME!!"

Yuugi couldn't help but giggle at Ryou's antics. He had no idea his friend was like this. The tears were forgotten as he watched Anzu run for her life. That left only Yami and Jou. Yuugi really didn't want to see Yami hurt. He hadn't said a thing. Jou on the other hand…but then he wouldn't say that in real life.

"Yuugi! Make him stop this now!" Yami demanded.

"I can't. You're not real Yami and neither is Jounouchi." Yuugi sighed as they faded.

"MWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! COME BACK BITCH!!!" Bakura shouted. "I still have your shirt! I wanna see your cans!"

"BAKURA!!!!" Ryou shouted in disgust. "Even in my dreams, he's still a psychoperve!"

"Yes my love?" Bakura came back into the room with the torn shirt in hand.

"Refrain from feeling her up and just throw her out of here!" Ryou ordered.

"Can I feel you up?" Bakura waggled his eye brows.

"No! This is getting out of hand! Disappear!" With that, dream Bakura disappeared. "If that were really Bakura, he'd chop his own hands off before even touching her."

Ryou collapsed to the couch as Yuugi did also. The albino just sat there disappointed at something as Yuugi wondered about his feelings for Yami. Would someone else with Yami really make him jealous? Seeing Yami's face buried in Anzu's neck…Gods! Was he confused!

"Yuugi, what was that about?" Ryou asked. "Why did you dream about your friends like that?"

"I don't know." Yuugi admitted. "I have this dream repeatedly sometimes."

"Do you regret wishing Yami his own life?" Ryou asked. "Is your own self-esteem that bad?"

"No. I just feel like I was never meant to be part of their lives." Yuugi admitted. "I still felt like I was the outcast, you know? I mean, Yami is charismatic, a born leader and strong. I'm weak and I'm not like him."

"I'm not like Bakura, thank God!" Ryou growled. "Yuugi, when I became friends with you, it wasn't to get close to Yami. I would love to punch out your other half, because he can be an arrogant bastard some times." Ryou turned toward Yuugi noticing the tears begin to stream down. "Do the others see in you what I see?"

"What do you see?" Yuugi asked.

"I see someone who everyone missed out on. You had such a huge heart and you still do. I don't know of anyone who would have given up three million dollars so their best friend's sister would see again. You gave selflessly to everyone, but I didn't see anyone except Jounouchi really give back. I know you don't do things to get things out of people, but it would be nice if someone did something really special for you." Ryou stated.

"You sound like Yami." Yuugi groaned.

"So, I'm not the only one, hmmm?" Ryou shook his head. "Yuugi, you don't have to be as charismatic as Yami, or a clown like Jounouchi or outgoing like Anzu. We are all different, and yes, we all strive to be what we perceive is the better person. You can't. There is no better person. If your friends could not see the wonderful person that you are, then they don't deserve your friendship. For them to even think that you should be honored to be in their presence makes them really despicable in my book."

"Thanks Ryou. I wish we could have been friends first." Yuugi smiled.

"Call me anytime you want to talk. I think I'll have to wake up soon so I can run from Bakura before he gets home." Ryou got up from the couch.

"Why would you want to do that?" Yuugi asked.

"Have you ever had a horny three thousand year old Egyptian constantly wanting to get into your pants?" Ryou asked.

"No." Yuugi answered.

"Don't ever wish it! I have to constantly put him in line." Ryou huffed. "See you later, Yuugi." Ryou vanished.

It was silent. Yami walked into the townhouse part behind the game shop. Where was the old man? Where was Yuugi? He wanted to share his victory with his Aibou. By Rah, was Yuugi missing a lot. He had celebrated his victory by buying his light a little gift. He hoped Yuugi would like it. Of course he'd like it…he liked anything that the pharaoh gave him. Yami wished women were more like Yuugi.

"Yuugi? Aibou? I'm home." Yami shouted up the stairs.

His light was there, but why wasn't he responding? Rushing up the stairs, the pharaoh quickly trekked toward Yuugi's room and then opened the door. Looking in, he found his light leaning over his homework sleeping. Tears streamed down from his eyes. Why was he so sad?

Walking over to Yuugi, Yami bent over the sleeping form. Moving some of the blond bangs back, Yami felt his heart break. What would make his little one cry?

"Yuugi." Yami spoke softly. "Wake up little one." He moved his hand down to the teen's shoulder squeezing it slightly. "I'm home."

"Yami." He whispered. "Where's Ryou?"

"What? Was he here earlier? I cannot imagine Bakura letting him out of his sight." Yami shook his head.

"No. I had a dream and he was there with me telling me it wasn't real." Yuugi whispered. "It was so horrible to begin with."

"Really?" Yami leaned on the side of the desk. "I never heard of that happening, but I guess there is always a first time. So, what was the dream about?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Yuugi answered wearily. "I just want to sleep."

"Maybe you should try getting into your bed first." Yami pointed out as he stood up.

Yuugi became fully aware of where he was. Looking around, he knew full well he had fallen asleep while studying for his classes. Why the hell did he not get into bed if he was tired? He turned toward Yami who seemed to have a less than pleased look on his face.

"Yami? It really is you, right?" Yuugi asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" The pharaoh wondered what was going on.

"Nothing…did you win?" Yuugi wanted to change the subject.

"Of course. I won the money." Yami smiled. "Where do we go and celebrate?"

"We?" Yuugi asked.

"Of course. You and I. Who else would there be?" Yami quirked any eyebrow. "I don't want your little friends around. We could invite Bakura and Ryou if you want. I actually like them."

"Sure." Yuugi smiled actually liking that idea.

Yami could not help but feel that Yuugi was a bit depressed. Sitting down on the bed staring at his other half, the pharaoh wanted to continue the previous conversation that the other refused to talk about.

"Yuugi, what did you wake up from that you saw Ryou in." Yami asked.

"I said I didn't want to talk about it." Yuugi put his head back down on the desk.

"You're going to have to or I'll ask Ryou myself." Yami crossed his arms over his muscular chest refusing to budge. "Well?"

"I had a nightmare, that's all." Yuugi started. "Nothing to really worry about."

"I am worried. You were crying and you were acting really strangely when you were waking up. You were surprised to see that I was even there. Why?"

"Do you really want to know, because Ryou already lectured me." Yuugi groaned.

"I don't care if he did or not. I want to hear it." Yami demanded.

"It was about you, Anzu, Jou and Honda. You were all downstairs and you were all talking and having a good time. When I came downstairs and said hello, you all glared at me like I didn't belong. It was like you all hated me. I always felt I didn't belong before. I guess the dream keeps reinforcing that." Yuugi's voice died to a whisper.

"First of all, that's never going to happen…me hanging out with them. Secondly, I have told you a million times to stop doubting your self worth to others." Yami started.

"And I told you I already heard this lecture from Ryou." Yuugi looked toward Yami. "I'm sorry. It's just hurts you know? I mean, I thought Honda was my friend. Anzu is my friend, but not the way we use to be. Nobody but you and Jou even talk to me."

"Why would you lump me in the same boat as Jounouchi? Of course I'd still talk to you. I do care about you a great deal more than your so-called friends." Yami sighed. "We share the same soul. It would hurt me a great deal if I wasn't near you. Not just only physically, but emotionally as well."

"That doesn't make me feel any better." Yuugi stated.

"What, the distance part?" Yami asked.

"The one person, who shares the same soul as me, would be hurt if he was separated from me. Doesn't it sorta bother you that you can't live your own life apart from me even with your own body? I mean, you're stuck with me." Yuugi stated.

"The same goes for you, Aibou." Yami smirked. "Oh, and I got you a little something while I was in Tokyo." He reached into the pocket of his leather jacket, stood up and then walked toward his light. "This is for you." He placed the new choker there, a new leather buckle with a gothic cross on it. "It screamed your name."

"Thanks." Yuugi smiled as he took the new choker in his hands and then looked at it with renewed enthusiasm. "It's pretty."

"I thought so." Yami leaned against the desk again. "I'm going to get some rest. I'll call Bakura and see if they'll come over. Tell your grandfather we're having guests over tomorrow." He walked out the door to his own room.

"Sure." Yuugi smiled at him.

"My parents kept trying to have a son because they felt their daughter could not take on the responsibility to be the Tomb Guardian. Then I was born and my father kept me underground with the rest of the family. We never saw the outside world. I did see it though and it was wonderful. Do you know what it's like to see the outside world for the first time? Anyway, I came back and my father tried to kill me, but I got him! I killed him! Then I wanted to kill the pharaoh. I hate that little son of a bitch! I wish I never had these markings on my back! Can you totally relate?" Marik asked Malik.

"You totally described my life, you idiot!" Malik shot back.

"Yes, and you need to seek some help." Marik grinned.

"Go fuck yourself! You're the reason I killed my father! You killed him you prick!" Malik almost screamed at him.

"Actually, we both did." Marik sighed. "Now, I'm going to kill the pharaoh! First, I'm going to get his bite sized light!"

"He ain't bite sized anymore." Malik dead panned.

"SHUT UP!" Marik shouted. "Then I'm going to capture Ryou, take nude pictures of him and then sell them to Play Girl and other magazines that'll take his images! Then I'm going to take picture of Ryou and Bakura together as blackmail to get them to do whatever I want!"

"Uh, I don't think that'll work! Bakura is going to demand for copies." Malik reminded his insane side as Marik gave him a puzzled look. "Don't look at me like that. Bakura runs a bondage club. What you're doing makes no sense."

"Isn't Ryou rich?" Marik asked.

"So?" Malik answered crossing his arms over his chest.

"Part of royalty?" Marik continued.

"And?"

"THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!" Marik shouted back.

"You're stupid, you know that?" Malik pointed out. "You'd be better of taking nude pictures of the Queen of England and getting better black mail material for money than taking nude pics of Ryou!"

"BUT I WANNA TAKE NUDE PICTURES OF RYOU!!" Marik whined.

"Ugh! Could you get any more annoying or perverse?" Malik groaned. "Do what you want! It's not like I'm going to get blamed for it!"

"Do you think taking nude pictures of the Pharaoh would be great black mail material?" Marik asked.

"NO!! What the hell does he have that you could black mail him with! I don't want to see him or Yuugi nude because I know THAT'S coming next!" Malik scolded. "Yuugi nude is too scary to think about!"

"That's true." Marik's shoulders slumped. "So if we got Ryou drunk, do you think he would do a strip tease?" His eyes lit up.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT RYOU YOU PERVERT*!!" Malik screamed at him. "You're worse than a kid with Attention Deficit Disorder! Would you please stick to one plan or just let me and Mobuka go and get a life!"

"NO! I must destroy the Pharaoh and then rule the World!" Marik exclaimed to all who could hear him.

"Oh goody! You're back on track!" Malik deadpanned.

TBC…

*I was thinking about that parrot from Scary Movie 2 at the end that told that girl to shut the F*ck up before he hangs himself.