Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Bakura Almost Scores, Yami's Obsession and Tickle Me Elmo! ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

ELEVEN

Ryou moaned in unadulterated pleasure as he felt someone lick and nip at the juncture of his neck and shoulder. Gods, it felt soooooooooo good. A smile broke out slowly as he felt warm large hands move up the sides of his body, the fingers leaving behind its feathery touches.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." He moaned as he felt those hot lips move up to his cheek. "Gods, that feels so nice."

"I'm glad you think so!" A voice roused him from his sleep.

Opening his sleepy eyes, Ryou's eyes widened impossibly. He was staring right into Bakura's narrow brown eyes. He was leaning over him, both hands flat on either side of him, his hard stomach pressed against the albino's arousal and oh, was Ryou going to so kill him!

"GET.OFF!" Ryou gritted his teeth.

"Nope." Bakura smiled deviously. "Not gonna happen."

"Why must you do this to me?" Ryou sighed knowing Bakura would not get off of him. "What have I done to deserve this?"

"You were born to look like an angel that I want to fowl!" Bakura licked his lips.

"Thank you so much for that sentiment." Ryou layed back down, staring at the ceiling.

"You're welcome! Anytime!" Bakura went back to play with Ryou's neck.

"Ugh…Bakura!" Ryou took a hold of the pervert by either sides of his head and then pushed him off the bed.

A thud was heard followed by an "OUCH!!" Ryou sighed to himself knowing what was to come. He would never hear the end of it!

"Damn it, Ryou! I hurt my head!" Bakura grunted as he sat up rubbing the sore spot behind his head.

"And not a single brain cell was damaged." Ryou concluded.

"Har Har! Very funny!" Bakura growled.

"Put ice on it." Ryou simply stated.

"Could you get me some?" Bakura asked as Ryou winced.

"Yes Bakura…for the sake of my sanity I will get you some!" Ryou got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

"COULD YOU GET ME A BEER TOO?" Bakura shouted after him as the phone began to ring. "Aw shit! Who's calling at this fucking hour!" He grunted as he reached around for the phone. "Why can't they come up with something more easier?" He hit the talk button. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!"

"Is my son there?" The voice on the other end demanded.

"Oh Rah! It's the father in name only! FUCK OFF!" Bakura shouted into the receiver.

"I need to speak to my son. It's a matter of family importance." He stated calmly.

"Oh? I think you gave up that right to call him family when you threw him out of your life!" Bakura pointed out.

"Bakura, who is it?" Ryou walked back into the room handing his other the ice pack.

"Your going to be dead father!" Bakura handed Ryou the receiver in exchange for the beer in his other hand. "I'm going into the kitchen! Come in there after your enlightening conversation!"

"Are you okay?" Ryou asked, his hand over the bottom part of the phone.

"I'm fine." He grumbled as he walked out.

Shaking his head, Ryou uncovered the bottom part of the receiver. Bakura really must hate his father to act this way. The last thing he needed was his father coming between the two of them.

"Yes father." Ryou sighed.

"How are you doing?" He asked as Ryou sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I doubt my welfare is on your mind. Get to the point." Ryou demanded rather uncharacteristically.

"My mother, the Queen is coming in tonight. Her arrival was rather unannounced and last minute. Come to the airport tonight to meet her." He demanded.

"Please just make an excuse for my absence." Ryou stated. "I really don't feel like being part of a shallow reunion."

"You know we have to keep up appearances." His father stated.

"Of course. If I must be there, I will bring Bakura with me." Ryou smiled deviously hearing his father protest on the other end.

"YOU WILL NOT BRING THAT DEVIANT WITH YOU!!!" His father shouted on the other end as Ryou held the receiver from his ear.

"Oh, but I will." Ryou held the phone to his ear again. "You see father, where I go, he goes. After all, he is here because I exist. I told you what the Sennen Ring was. Do I have to repeat it to you?"

"I cannot believe that you can be the reincarnation of that piece of crap." His father stated.

"Oh, but I am his other half, the light side. We are no way alike." Ryou explained to him. "It's that two halves that make us whole." He continued on knowing the drama would make his father sick.

"Please don't tell me that." His father almost gagged on the other end.

"Oh father, how many people find their other halves? Besides myself and Yuugi, I doubt anyone else has." Ryou could hear his father groan in disbelief on the other end. "You just don't know how it is to be close to someone you feel you knew all of your life."

"Enough! Anymore and I am going to be sick!" His father protested.

"That was the point!" Ryou became angry. "Really father! I'm not part of your family anymore so what would Bakura's presence hurt! I am bringing Yami and Yuugi with us also. Yami is a Pharaoh after all and I think it would be a good experience for him to see other royalty."

"NO!! You will not, under any circumstances, bring that leather clad freak with you!" His father protested.

Yup! That would really give his father something to sweat about! He would have to call Yuugi up and invite the both of them after he hung up with his father.

"I am so glad you approve! We'll all be there! What time?" Ryou asked sweetly.

"You are doing this to embarrass me, aren't you?" His father asked.

"What time father." Ryou became rather impatient.

"Six pm. British Airways. Don't be late." His father hung up.

Sighing, Ryou put the phone face down on the bed. He was so wrapped up in his own thoughts; he did not notice Bakura at the doorway.

"Why don't you bring Marik too? We'll have a party." Bakura stated sarcastically.

"I'd rather bring Seto and Jou and let them go at it." Ryou sighed. "God knows they would cause security to drag their arguing selves away!"

"That would be entertaining. Why do you want Yuugi and the Pharaoh to come?" Bakura asked.

"Why not? My father thinks you're a deviant, so why not bring more people just to piss him off." Ryou reasoned.

"You want the pharaoh there to keep me under control." Bakura stated flatly.

"Maybe." Ryou hinted.

"You don't trust me to behave?" Bakura asked.

"No. I know you too well. I don't care if you embarrass my father! I just don't want you doing something that will make security throw you in jail!" Ryou pointed out.

"You're no fun!" Bakura huffed. "Call them if it makes you happy! Now I can't drag you into the bathroom and…"

"BAKURA!!!" Ryou shouted at him as the pervert ran out of the room.

"What the hell is Karma sutra?" Yami raised a brow reading a book on the Many Ways of Having Sex Without Ever Having to Fake an Orgasm Again!. "Who writes these books?? Nymphomaniacs?"

Yuugi was at his desk studying for his next exam. He wished Bakura would have never given his other that book to read! Poor Ryou! Yuugi shuddered to think at what the albino had to put up with from Bakura!

"Why would someone want to fake an orgasm?" Yami asked as Yuugi blanched. "Aibou, have you ever talked to anyone about this?"

"Yami, I don't think that is a very appropriate subject to talk about to another person." Yuugi pointed out.

"I always hear women talk about it very freely." Yami retorted.

"Of course you would. They're comparing their husbands or boyfriends." Yuugi shook his head.

"Why would they do that? Do they plan to swap mates for comparison purposes?" Yami could hear Yuugi's head thump on the desk. "What did I say?"

"They don't swap." Yuugi groaned. "Just drop it."

"I remember in Egypt…" Yami started as Yuugi knew what was coming next. "…when my father would have these grand parties. This sort of event always happened when the Romans came." Literally!-Thought Yuugi. "They would have this grand orgy at the end of the night and I would always have to go to bed early because my father thought I was too young. One day, I snuck out and I watched and everyone was having sex with each other and switching partners. How come they don't have those anymore?"

"They do. You just don't hear about them." Yuugi stated. "I wouldn't even try it. You don't know what disease the other person has."

"Disease from sex? Do you have any?" Yami asked.

"No! I never had sex!" Yuugi shot back getting uncomfortable with the conversation. "Can I study now?"

"Of course, Aibou! Go right ahead." Yami went back to reading.

Yuugi made sure his other was lying comfortably on the bed, engrossed in his reading before he went back to studying. Sighing in relief, Yuugi turned back to his studies.

"Hey Yuugi, want to try position 102?" Yami teased as he felt a stuffed toy thrown at him. "MISTER BEAR!!" Yami picked up the stuffed toy. "Where have you been all my life? He's just so adorable!" Yami hugged the toy as Yuugi got up from his seat and stomped toward his other self.

Yuugi wrenched the stuffed toy from Yami's grasp and then hit the pharaoh over the head with it lightly. Taking the opening, Yami grabbed the teen around his waist and then pulled him into the bed.

"YAMI!!" Yuugi yelled. "What are you doing!"

"I like my bears bigger and cuddlier." Yami almost squeezed the life out of Yuugi.

"STOP!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" Yuugi choked out as Yami laughed, letting his Aibou go. "Yami, why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Yami asked as the phone rang. "You want me to answer that?"

"No. I'll get it." Yuugi picked up the phone. "Hello, Yuugi speaking!" He heard hard breathing at the other end. "Uh, hello?"

"Are you alone little boy?" A deep voice panted out.

"Hello Bakura. What do you want?" Yuugi dead panned.

"Aw damn! How did you know!" Bakura huffed on the other end.

"You need to change the record!" Yuugi answered. "Does Ryou want to speak to me? I sure know you don't."

"Yes he does. Hold on…hey bunny! Yuugi's on the phone!" Bakura shouted as the phone was transferred over the other.

"BAKURA!!! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF THERE!!" Ryou shouted as Bakura began to cackle. "Hello Yuugi. How are you and your other?"

"We're fine." Yuugi noticed Yami just stare at him with an eye brow raised. "What's going on?"

"I need you and Yami to come with me to the airport with Bakura and me." Ryou started. "I know this is an unusual request, but my grandmother, the Queen of England, is coming sooner than expected."

"That's a scary visual." Bakura commented in the background as Ryou groaned in disgust.

"Anyway, my father is less than pleased that Bakura is coming. He's even more less than pleased that your Yami will be there, but I need him to keep Bakura from getting into trouble. I don't care if he embarrasses my father, I just don't want him getting arrested." Ryou started. "We'll come pick you up if you'd like."

"Just a sec." Yuugi put his hand on the bottom receiver. "Ummm…Yami?"

"Yes, Aibou?" He began reading the book again.

"Ryou wants us to go with him to the airport." Yuugi stated.

"Is Bakura going to be there?" Yami asked.

"Yep." Yuugi answered.

"I'll be there with some handcuffs if he gets out of control." Yami stated. "Do you know that there are many uses for handcuffs, Aibou? Not that I'd try it with him. I'd rather hang him from a lamp post and let the authorities find him there."

"Uh…no..." Yuugi trailed off as he lifted his hand from the receiver. "We'll be there."

"Great! We'll be there at four thirty. Ja!" The line went dead.

Yuugi slowly hung up the phone as Yami kept reading the book. He watched his other's eyes widen at some of the examples on the page.

"Yami, why do you keep reading that?" Yuugi asked.

"Ideas, Aibou, ideas." Yami stated absently. "This position looks painful!" He stated as Yuugi cringed. "I have to give this book back to Bakura anyway. What makes Ryou think I wouldn't want to cause chaos with his other half anyway?"

"I'm not coming up with the bail money if you get arrested!" Yuugi stated firmly.

"Damn…oh well…guess I'll have to behave." He grinned at the next section. "Now this is more like it. Oh yes! I MUST try that position."

"With whom may I ask?" Yuugi was so getting tired of that book!

"Come over here and find out." Yami shut the book and then grinned deviously.

Yuugi blushed beet red and then ran out of the room as Yami collapsed back laughing. His other half was so innocent, it made for good comedy to do that to him.

"Come back, Aibou! I was just kidding!" He shouted between fits of laughter.

"HEEHEEHEEHEE!!! THAT TICKLES!!!" Marik was so engrossed with the doll he was playing with.

"Will you PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF RAH, burn that damned doll!" Malik growled.

"I love Tickle Me Elmo!" Marik pouted.

"You're pathetic! You know that?" Malik sighed in disgust. "What I'm saying? You're insane!"

"WHERE IS MY BROTHER!!!" Was heard on the other side of the room.

"Oh great! I'm Loud as Hell Mokuba has woken up." Malik groaned.

"SHUT UP BRAT OR I'LL SEND YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM!!" Marik shouted.

Not another word was spoken.

"Works every time! Heh!" Marik went back to playing with the doll.

"If you don't shut that stupid doll up, I will SCREAM!!" Malik threatened.

"Do you think Ryou screams during sex?" Marik asked absently.

"How would I know?" Malik wondered where this was going. "Why would you want to know?"

"I want to woo him and then I want to marry him." Marik smiled insanely.

"Okay…when did you go from wanting to kill Ryou to marrying him? You can't marry him you idiot! He's another guy!" Malik wanted to smack his head against the wall.

"Bakura's getting close to him. Maybe they'll get married." Marik pointed out.

"I wouldn't put it past Bakura to try that." Malik growled. "At least he's SANE to some degree!"

"You would know that mostly, wouldn't you?" Marik stared at his other half.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!!" Malik demanded.

"When you and he inhabited Ryou's body, you both seemed to work together for a short time before you both started arguing when facing me in the Battle City finals. It's too bad though. I thought I banished him and Ryou to the Shadow Realm. It's a good thing that Ryou is back. Can't say the same for the other half!" He held the Elmo doll in front of him. "What do you think Elmo?"

"I think you should go fuck yourself!" Malik imitated the voice.

"That's not nice, Elmo! You're supposed to be my best friend." Marik pouted. "Oh well! To the Shadow Realm with you!" And that went the poor Elmo doll never to be seen again…and Malik was happy!

TBC…