Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Yami Gets Some and Bakura Doesn't ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. If you are a die hard fan, have no sense of humor or hate Shonen-Ai, this is not for you.

Warning: There is some sexual content in this. Yami asks that you bring Yuugi a bottle of Evian water. He's too busy right now to stop…

THIRTEEN

Working on cars sort of relaxed him. Going to college was some experience. Katusya never knew how good he could do once he applied himself. There was no real life to really worry about. No father to worry about. No two jobs anymore.

Living with Seto Kaiba wasn't too bad. They rarely saw each other. When they did run into each other, Kaiba was unusually nice. Weird…

Jounouchi found himself thinking of the CEO too much lately. Maybe Honda was right… Maybe he did feel something for the bastard!

Finally done with the final car for the night, Jounouchi carefully let the hood drop back down on the big clunker he was working on. Now he could go home and do some studying before tomorrow.

"I thought you would never get done with that oversized piece of shit." A voice from the doorway to the lobby made Katsuya gasp.

"What?" He turned around to see the one he was thinking about for the past few hours. "Kaiba? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to take you home since you take the bus every night." Seto walked into the garage area. "And it's Seto, not Kaiba." He stopped in front of the "Mutt". "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. I haven't eaten since this morning. Why?" Jou asked.

"Let's forget the past and become friends. After all, you never know…we may become brothers in law." Seto smirked motioning for Jou to follow him out.

"My worst nightmare comes true! Knock me out with a brick so I can dream something else!" Katsuya rolled his eyes as Seto laughed heartily.

"Great sense of humor, pup! Come on!" The CEO placed an arm around the other. "My treat." That gesture made Katsuya shiver.

"Speaking of that, have you found Mokuba?" Jou turned off the light switch to the garage on the way out.

"No." Seto let him go. "I gave an ultimatum to the kidnapper. He has a few hours left." He watched the blond go through the motions of closing down the store. "You know, I could use a mechanic for my limos. Why don't you quit this place so I can pay you much better for your expertise?"

"Why would you want me when you can service them at the original car dealer?" Jou asked.

"Unlike them, you won't kill the engine." Seto answered. "As I was saying about Mokuba, the kidnapper has a few hours left. After that, I am sending in all my resources to flush out the son of a bitch."

"The police?" Jou walked toward the CEO.

"Them and my other sources." Seto smirked.

"Gee, I'm scared of you. Remind me never to piss you off again!" Jou's sarcasm made the other almost laugh.

"Cute, puppy, cute." Seto shook his head as Jou turned off the lights.

"You came here and offered food and I'm starving. Let's move." Jou smiled deviously at the other.

"You have the appetite of a starved Doberman!" Seto loved to get in the dog jokes.

"Shadup smartass!" Was Jou's retort.

Gods, Seto needed this in his life everyday. Katsuya was the one person who did not fear him next to Yuugi…but the ankle biter and his dark side did nothing for him….well…the dark side did something for him…just not that much! For some reason, it felt wrong to look at the dark side that way. The puppy on the other hand added the adversity he needed in his life. Maybe…

They did it in the other bathrooms. They did it behind the ticket counters giving the blushing ticket agents a free show. By Rah, they even snuck on a jet and locked the cockpit…the name made Yami laugh for five straight minutes. Now the two were too tired to move from said pit and the crew outside banged furiously on the door trying to get in.

"Yami, I think we should let them have their airplane back." Yuugi yawned stretching his arms.

"No." Yami crawled over his other. "Not yet. I'm not finished."

"You were just tired!" Yuugi pointed out. "Don't tell me you got your seventeenth wind already! I can't do it anymore!" He whined as Yami smirked. "How am I going to sit tomorrow?"

"I'll think of something." Yami devoured Yuugi's lips hungrily making the other gasp.

"Stop." Yuugi pushed him up. "What about Ryou and Bakura? We told them we'd be right back!"

"Let them find their own aircraft!" Yami went back to work on his Aibou.

Was this the result of 3000 years of pent up frustration? Yuugi didn't know how much longer he would remain conscious! He could feel those strong fingers work their magic once again. Fingers were working over tense muscles, moving ever so gently lower over either sides of his body, going in ever so lovingly to tease Yuugi's inner thighs. Giving into Yami's will, Yuugi let his other play him like a finely tuned instrument. He knew he would pay for it later, but right now, his mind was too much in a lust filled fog to care.

"Please come out! This aircraft needs to take off. We promise we won't prosecute if you come out now!" The pilot pleaded. "Could you imagine the headlines?" He turned toward the co-pilot. "Aircraft hi-jacked by a couple of Nymphomaniacs?" he shook his head.

"Nope." His co-pilot answered.

"HARDER YAMI, HARDER!!!" Yuugi shouted as he felt his body become wet with perspiration, the excitement building up inside his body.

Yami kept thrusting inside his light, his hand around his light's hard erection. He came at his peak and then filled his light with his own essence. His Aibou came at the same time as if they were in sync, his essence covering Yami's dark hand. Of course they were. They were practically connected at the soul! Both felt sated, both felt each other's overwhelming emotions through the link. As far as he was concerned, Yuugi would never forget this day as long as he lived…that is, if they didn't get thrown in jail!

Yami pulled out, at the same time, pulling the smaller into his arms. Yuugi fell exhausted against him, hoping that his dark was done with his libido for the day. Resting his head on the muscular chest of his other, Yuugi stared across the cockpit at the bottom of the seats, his fingers drawing imaginary circles on his other's muscular chest. He started counting the bolts that held them down.

"That-That was wonderful." Yami purred into Yuugi's soft hair. "I really need to find a place of our own or your grandfather might have a heart attack if he catches us."

"Hmmmmmm….I know." Yuugi moaned, feeling those strong arms tighten their hold around him more. "I never knew you felt this way. I thought you thought I was annoying or something."

"You mean to tell me, we share the same mind, but you were clueless? You really need to open your mind more love." Yami whispered.

"I thought you would want Anzu." Yuugi whispered.

"Her? No. It was you who had those feelings for her, not I." He corrected the smaller. "Anyway, she's not worth my or your time. Speaking of that, we need to leave this place."

"Good, I've had enough anyway. I'm not going to be able to sit tomorrow." Yuugi groaned in thought of that.

"Have I worn you out?" The Dark One had a devious grin on his face. "I didn't mean to…" Yuugi glared at him.

"Oh sure you didn't. I think I should have reconsidered after remembering that you might have too much pent up frustration!" Yuugi huffed as his other buried his face in the smaller's neck.

"It was worth it, wasn't it?" Yami began to nip at his neck.

"Mmmmmmmm…Yami, no." Yuugi pushed him off. "We need to leave. Ryou is going to wonder where we are. We were supposed to help him with Bakura, remember?"

"I'd love to help him with Bakura. Help him push him off a bridge somewhere." The other snorted.

"I thought you two were getting along." Yuugi raised a brow.

"Not really, but he's great to get in trouble with." Yami sighed. "We might as well get dressed and give these idiots their plane back."

Bakura had black and blue marks on his face and then everywhere else. As much as Ryou wanted to strip him down, he could not do that even though the terminal was empty. Placing the ice packs over visible bruises, Ryou's long slender fingers ran through the wild mane of the other in order to keep him quiet.

"My grandmother sends her regrets." Ryou broke the silence as Bakura just turned toward his light. "She is looking forward to meeting you though."

Bakura snorted, turning his head away, the pain still overwhelming his body. Ryou took this as rejection as his fingers stopped midway through his hair. This was his entire fault! This was his family's fault…

"Ummm…I-I…I don't know what to really say, Bakura." Ryou almost wailed.

"Don't worry." Bakura turned his head toward his light. "I'm not angry at you. I'm just in a lot of pain. I have not felt this much pain since…well…I can't remember. Maybe…"

"Yes?" Ryou asked anxiously, his brown eyes wide. "Anything!"

"If you do a strip tease for me, maybe I'll feel better!" He waggled his eyes.

"BAKURA!!!" Ryou shouted at him, his eyes darkening.

"Oh come on! I want to see all of you. I have never seen all of you…well…I did…but that was when I wasn't really paying attention. CAN YOU PLEASE JUST STRIP FOR ME!!!" Bakura pleaded.

"You are such a pervert, you know that?" Ryou crossed his arms over his chest. "Even when I try to think of you as a gentleman…"

"Bakura! Didn't I tell you to treat him with respect?" Yami's voice boomed across the concourse.

"Is that my conscience?" Bakura groaned in dismay.

"No, it's the pharaoh." Ryou countered. "At lease SOMEONE knows how to be respectful!"

"I respect you!" Bakura protested. "I just wanna see your luscious nude body!" He licked his lips. "I want to run my tongue down the center of your beautiful bod."

"Why do I bother?" Ryou groaned in disbelief as Yami and Yuugi sat down in the seats near them.

"How is he?" Yami asked the albino completely ignoring Bakura.

"He'll be ok." Ryou answered.

"Hey! You could have asked me!" Bakura protested.

"Did he get hurt too badly?" The pharaoh asked.

"No. He's just going to continue hurting tomorrow, so I'll be taking care of him." Ryou sighed.

"Helloooooooooooo! Someone talk to me! I want attention! I crave it! I'll light something on fire!" Bakura started. "I'll start singing off…mmph!" Ryou covered his mouth with his hand.

"We can hear you just fine!" Ryou growled. "I wish you would just behave for five seconds!" He felt Bakura's tongue lick underneath his hand. "BAKURA!!! UGH!!" He took his hand away wiping off the saliva on his pants. "Gross!"

"Heh! Wait until it goes into your mouth!" Bakura slowly sat up. "Feels very VERY good! Especially when it travels down your body and inside your nether regions!" His grin darkened as Ryou backed away. "Oh Rah, Ryou! I'm just teasing you!"

"I really wish you would just SHUT UP!!" Ryou got off the ground and then stomped off.

Yuugi's eyes were wide in shock. Yami just crossed his arms as he glared at Bakura. The Tomb Robber was too busy wondering what he would have to steal in order to win Ryou over. Love was just too difficult sometimes! Feeling someone glaring at him, Bakura turned toward the Pharaoh.

"WHAT!" Bakura demanded.

"I couldn't help but notice the strain between you and your son." The Queen finally broke the silence in the car. "Why is there is a rift between you two? It isn't because of that man that is with him is it?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"I do, Edward. I really do want to talk about it." She started as his fiancé rolled her eyes. "Why is there a rift? I don't think that man he was with poses a threat to you or your family. In fact, I found him quite fascinating."

"Fascinating is not the word to describe that demon." He growled. "He is not exactly the reason I'm not talking to my son though. Bakura is just part of it."

"His name is Bakura, is it?" She raised a brow.

"Yes. I've asked Ryou to break off that relationship, but he just gets closer to him. He claims they share the same soul or something like that." He was not about to tell his mother where Bakura came from…she probably wouldn't believe it.

"Soul mates? How cute." She smiled. "They look very good together."

"You approve?" Edward asked incredibly shocked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I. At least someone is looking out for your son. The way you two acted, you would think you both were total strangers!" She scolded. "How could you turn your son away like that? You don't think I see what's going on? New wife? New step son? No room in your life for your other family?" She glared at his fiancé. "And you, I am sure you are the reason they are not talking! I am sure Ryou's preferences are what made you force the issue! If that man wasn't there for my grandson, then where would he have gone, Edward! He was going to college on a scholarship, a medical college like you told me."

"Not anymore." His fiancé said in a low voice.

"What do you mean, not anymore?" She demanded. "Why isn't he going!"

"Because he was tossed out." She answered. "They found out he worked in an unsavory environment."

"RYOU WORKS!!!?" The Queen burst out. "Where does he work? He doesn't strip or wait tables, does he?" Her eyes were wide opened.

"No. He works for that boyfriend of his in a bondage club." She answered. "I think he's the bookkeeper or something like that."

"Accounting is a noble profession, young lady." She corrected the ignorant cuss. "Even if he is working in some bondage club, at least his boyfriend cares enough to help him out."

"I think it's still disgusting! Even their relationship!" Edward interjected.

"Where did this Bakura come from and why does he look like Ryou?" The Queen demanded, totally ignoring her son's comment.

Oh no! Now this was the moment he dreaded! He had to tell her the truth. Even his fiancé was in the dark about this.

"Come on! Don't you want to eat your dinner? It's chicken strips and mashed potatoes!" Marik was trying to get a stubborn Mokuba to eat his dinner.

"Are you kidding? This stuff is cold! I want it heated up! I also want GRAVY on my mashed potatoes! I want a coke, not juice! I am not a baby!" Mokuba crossed his arms over his chest pouting. "Where is my big brother!"

"He'll be here eventually. Then I can start my plans." He gathered the plate. "Do you want any vegetables?"

"You could put yourself on the plate since you have the mentality of one!" Malik shouted back at his other self. "Why don't you just let the kid go already! You don't need him!"

"I need him all right! I need him, Yuugi and Ryou for my plans. Ryou mostly to piss off Bakura! I want to marry him right there…" he pointed toward the alter. "…while Bakura is chained up forced to watch!"

"Oh yeah! Sure! That'll happen…NOT!!" Malik's sarcasm was dripping. "Bakura will kick your ass before that happens!"

"I highly doubt he could!" Marik got up and began to walk away with the dish of food. "I'll go find a microwave!"

"GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN IT!" Malik shouted after him.

TBC…