Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Ryou Fakes An Orgasm! ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine! If you are a die hard fan, hate shonen-ai or don't have a sense of humor, this isn't for you.

TWENTY

"And then he threw a pillow at me and told me to sleep on the couch." Yami's head was resting on Ryou's chest.

"It's okay, Yami. I'm sure this will blow over by tomorrow." Ryou soothed as Bakura continually glared at the pharaoh. "Yuugi loves you. I'm sure you two could work things out."

"I hope so." Yami sighed, content where he was at the moment much to Bakura's consternation.

`I will kill him! I will wait until Ryou goes to sleep and then I will kill him!' Bakura growled in his mind.

"Now why don't you go home and wait until tomorrow. After all, a fresh mind is better than one that is polluted with thoughts from the night before." Ryou smiled.

"I need more comforting." Yami murmured.

"I think you've had enough for one day, you bastard!" Bakura got off the chair and then grabbed Yami by the back of his collar. "You and I are going to have a little talk." Bakura dragged the resisting pharaoh out of the room.

"BYE RYOU!! THANKS!!" Yami managed to shout out.

"I hope Bakura doesn't hurt him too bad." Ryou sighed.

************************ *************************** ******************

Bakura dragged the pharaoh into the kitchen and then threw him into a chair. Sitting on the otherside of the table, Bakura glared at Yami.

"Would you like if I did that to your Yuugi!" Bakura demanded.

"No." Yami started.

"THEN KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY RYOU!!!" Bakura screamed.

"But he's cute…like a bunny!" Yami's eyes became wide.

"I only have the right to call him that! GET.OUT." Bakura grabbed him by the collar again and then threw him out the door. "AND STAY OUT!!" He slammed the door shut.

Bakura felt his anger melt away. Even though the moment was ruined, he at least could look forward to spending the night cuddling with his little bunny.

"Is he gone?" Ryou asked.

"Yep. The jerkoff is gone." Bakura stated as Ryou approached him in a very suggestive manner. "Ryou?" Now this was not like his innocent little bunny…and maybe he would get some after all and fuck like bunnies!

"Good!" Ryou took a hold of Bakura's robe by the lapels and then forced him into a kiss.

`Ryou?' Bakura thought, but figured not to complain. Something came over the albino and Bakura was going to take full advantage of it. Gently placing his arms around the lithe form, the ex-Tomb Robber pulled Ryou's body flush against his, their hardened erections pressing against each other.

Of course, once again, there was a knock at the door. Growling, Ryou let go of Bakura and then marched to the door wondering who the hell was ruining HIS special moment! He did not want to die a virgin damn it! He wanted to do it before he got old!

Opening the door, Yami stood there grinning like an idiot. It fell when he saw the enraged look in Ryou's eyes.

"What.do.you.want!" He demanded.

"Uh, I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of sugar." Yami asked as Ryou grabbed him by his collar.

"That's it! Every time Bakura and I have a moment, you have to ruin things! I was willing to let it go the last time, but this time, I am not! I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT UNTIL I AM OLD AND FRAIL TO GET IT!" Ryou opened a door and threw Yami into the closet. "NOW STAY THERE UNTIL WE ARE FINISHED!!" He pushed a large oak table infront of the door. "There." He breathed as he faced a wide eyed Bakura.

"Wait!" Yami's muffled voice came through the door. "I have to interfere. I'm just like that!"

"That's it!" Ryou walked toward Bakura, placed a hand over his love's mouth and then hissed. "Keep quiet!" Bakura nodded in agreement.

Wrapping one leg around Bakura's, Ryou began his act. This would be the only way to get rid of the interfering pharaoh! Oh yes!

"Oooooooooooooh Bakura! Oh Ra! Give it to me hard! HARD!! HARDER!!! OOOOOOOOOH BAKURA!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!" Ryou screamed out loud.

Bakura began to sweat. Ryou looked good in the throws of passion, fake or not! By Ra, he was a good actor! Bakura couldn't wait to do the real thing. He had to control himself right there in order to get rid of that Ra-damned Pharaoh!

"Oh yes! OH RA!! FASTER!!! FASTER!! HARDER!! HARDER!!! BAKURAAAAAAAA!!" Ryou screamed as he buried his face against Bakura's chest giggling.

"No Ryou! Tell me it isn't soooooooooo!" Wailed a voice from the closet.

Ryou let go of Bakura who fell back on the floor with his member standing at attention. Walking toward the closet, Ryou moved the table and then opened the door as Yami fell out. His ear must have been pressed against the door listening to Ryou in his throws of simulated passion.

Quickly getting to his feet, Yami took a hold of Ryou by his arms, his eyes wide. What the hell was wrong with him??

"Tell me you didn't do it with him!!" Yami wailed.

"I did." Ryou simply answered.

"NONONONO!!! I wanted to be your first!" Yami cried.

"Get over it and get out and DON'T EVER THINK OF ME THAT WAY AGAIN!!" Ryou threw him out of their home. "Idiot!" He slammed the door shut.

The albino turned toward Bakura who was lying on the floor, his dark erection in the air. Ryou sat beside him, fascinated by it. He was so much bigger and by Ra, did Ryou want to ride him…but he wanted Bakura to be conscious when he did…Damn!

********************** ************************ *******************

Mokuba had found his way home. Running into the massive mansion, Mokuba found his way to his brother's room. He could not wait to see him. God, he missed him so! He was also starving…

"Oh yes Kaiba! Gods, do that again!" Mokuba stopped right in his tracks.

"What the…" He slowly approached his brother's room.

There Mokuba found Jou and Seto playing video games. Of course Seto had to show off how great he was. Jou seemed to be entertained by all of it.

"Brother." Mokuba spoke as Seto stopped playing, threw the joy stick down and then ran toward his brother.

"What happened? Are you okay? Did my men find you?" Seto took a hold of his little brother and hugged him to his chest.

"No. Marik let me go." Mokuba stated.

"Marik? You mean that psychotic son of a bitch had you!" He demanded.

"Yes. He treated me awful! He wanted virgin sacrifices! He wanted me, Yuugi and Ryou, but he forgot what he wanted and then he let me go because he forgot why he kidnapped me, but he wants to marry Ryou." He cried.

"Eww…poor Ryou!" Jou commented.

"I am going to kill Marik." Seto growled. "I will make him pay for putting my brother through this."

******************** ************************************* **********

Bakura must have had a lot of blood flow to that area. Ryou sat there with his legs crossed and his arms resting on his knees waiting for the ex-Tomb Robber to wake up. Maybe if he suggested something really REALLY grotesque…

"Oooooooh Bakuraaaaaaa!" Ryou sing songed. "If you can hear me, picture Yuugi's grandfather naked." Ryou giggled, but there was no response. "Okay…Yuugi naked? Anzu naked? Honda naked? The Queen mother naked?" He raised a brow. "My step-mother naked!"

"NO!!! I WAS HAVING A NICE DREAM!!!" Bakura woke up, his member softening up. "It involved you and some bunnies…I just don't know where the bunnies came from or why they were there…" He thought for a moment. "Oh yeah…they were giving sex advice." That made Ryou burst out laughing.

"Bakura…" Ryou managed to finally calm down. "Let's…let's go to bed. We can pick this up tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure!" Bakura grinned as he got to his feet and then put out his hand. "May I escort you?"

"Of course." Ryou giggled as they walked to the ex-Tomb Robber's bedroom hand-in-hand.

************************** *************************** **************

This time he would show Malik that his plan would come to fruition…of course he had to stop for ice cream first! Yes! Ice cream was very important! Especially chocolate with sprinkles!

Finishing the cone, Marik made his way toward the Kame Game shop. It was dark, there was no one around and the crazy blond thought this would be the perfect time to kidnap Yuugi first. After he got Yuugi, he would get Ryou! Oh yes! His Ryou bunny! They would be married and then maybe they could adopt Yuugi as their kid and be one happy family…maybe not…

Skipping down the street, Marik came to a stop in front of the game shop. He took out his Millennium Rod…which incidentally, he was very proud of…and smashed in the glass door. So much for being quiet!

Tip toeing in, Marik hid behind the couch as he heard foot steps running down the stairs. Of course someone would come down to investigate! After all, they had to protect their precious merchandise in the store.

"Grandpa? Yami? Anyone there?" Yuugi walked in further. "Hello?"

"Hello little Yuugi. Long time no see." The voice made Yuugi jump.

"Marik!" The tri-haired teen gasped.

"Yes! It is me! Do you want to know why I'm here?" Marik asked with a sadistic grin.

"Not really." Yuugi stammered.

"Aw Come on! Ask me why I'm here! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" Marik's eyes became wide and eager.

"Ummmmmmmm…okay." Yuugi agreed. "Why are you here?"

"Well, first I'm here to kidnap you and then I'm going to kidnap Ryou and marry him! He's cute like a bunny, don't you think?" Marik noticed Yuugi cringe. "Aw come on! It won't be that bad! All I'll do is make you a virgin sacrifice and then I'll sacrifice Ryou's virginity in the throws of passion."

"Uh, I'm no longer a virgin." Yuugi pointed out.

"WHAT???? YOU MEAN SOMEONE FUCKED YOU?!" Marik's eyes became wide as saucers.

"YEAH!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT!!" Yuugi shouted back. "I'm not ugly, you prick!"

"I mean, innocent little Yuugi…he's all grown up?" His bottom lip trembled.

"Yeah? I'm 18 you know! I've grown? I can almost come up to your chin?" Yuugi reminded him.

"I remember when you were smaller and 16 and you look so innocent…" He began to sniff. "And then I thought, I couldn't kill you or any forest animals, because you were all so innocent." He began to bawl like a baby. "BUT I CAN KILL THAT BLASTED PHARAOH!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!"

"Oh brother." Yuugi groaned.

"Oh well…I have to go then. I guess I'll have to beat the living snot out of Bakura to get to Ryou. The last time, Bakura beat the hell out of me. Wasn't a pleasant experience." Marik sighed. "Well, I guess next time I'll have to use you in some other insane plot. Say hi to Bambi and his mom for me." He walked out.

"But Bambi's mother is dead…" Yuugi could feel the tears well up in his eyes as he began to cry.

*********************** *************************** ******************

Two hours later…

There would be no threesomes…No Ryou…no virgin to sacrifice…

"YAMI!! You will never guess what happened!" Yuugi ran into the pharaoh and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What is it, Aibou." Yami asked.

"Marik came here and he wanted to kidnap me. Because I wasn't a virgin anymore, he didn't want to be bothered, but he wants to kidnap Ryou and kill Bakura!" Yuugi cried.

"He can kill Bakura, but I…I mean, we will not let him take Ryou if I have anything to say about it! Come on Yuugi, let's go stop him!" Yami took a firm grip on Yuugi's hand and led him out the door.

"What about grandpa?" Yuugi asked.

"Tell him to make reservations for the three at the Hilton!" Yami grinned evilly.

TBC…