Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Love Affair ❯ XI ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Midnight Love Affair
By: Akiko
 
Chapter XI
 
Disclaimer: I do not, under any circumstances own any of these characters, but the story idea itself does belong to me.
Yu-Gi-Oh Characters © Kazuki Takahashi
Story © Akiko
 
Seth shifted, opening an eye as the bright sunlight shined through a window, hitting his face directly. He muttered and tried to get out of the way, only to be slightly held back by the shackles around his wrists. He blinked, tugging at them and then grumbled when he remembered where he was. The priest sat up, moved back so his back was against the wall and brought a hand up, running it through his hair.
 
His ice blue eyes roamed around the room, trying to find the thief, spotting him lying in a bed, not too far away from his own, asleep. He remembered now, Bakura had decided to leave him alone for the night because the bandit said he wasn't being his normal defiant self and figured it was because of the lack of sleep.
 
A sigh slipped out as the back of the priest's head hit the wall, eyes falling closed as he silently prayed to the Gods to help him. `Am I being punished for my thoughts and feelings towards the pharaoh?' Seth asked the Gods, slowly opening his eyes and staring up at the ceiling. `I hope Atemu is doing all right through all this.'
 
His gaze snapped over to Bakura quickly when he saw the man moving and then get up. He narrowed his gaze, sapphire eyes going cold as they locked with chocolate brown eyes, which had a devious look in them.
 
“I see my prize has woken up and seems to be his normal self once more as well, what a bonus that is,” he chuckled, getting off his bed and walking over, straddling the priest, leaning over him slightly, his hand clenching the priest's chin in his palm tightly. “I wonder how long it's going to take me to break you,” he spoke out loud, tilting his head towards the side slightly.
 
Seth pulled his head away from Bakura's hand, glaring up at him. “I don't break easily, bandit,” he snapped at the thief.
 
“Well, that's good to know. This wouldn't be any fun if you were to break so easily,” he smirked, sliding his lips over Seth's slowly and then nipping his bottom lip. He slid his hands down the priest's torso, to the brim of his pants and dipping his fingers under the fabric slightly, brushing his fingers over the sensitive skin briefly before pulling his fingers back out and standing up.
 
“I have things I need to go and check on before I play with you,” he explained, grabbing his red robe and slipped it on, fixing the fabric a bit before looking back over his shoulder at the priest, smirking darkly. “I'm going to go pay you little pharaoh a visit.”
 
Seth blinked and tugged at his restraints, digging the metal into his wrist, causing the crimson liquid to slide down his forearm from how hard he was trying to get out of them in a rage. “Leave Atemu alone! You got what you wanted so there's no need to drag him any further into this!”
 
Bakura blinked and chuckled some more, walking back over to Seth and kneeling on the bed, taking his arm and licking the crimson liquid off his skin slowly, his chocolate brown eyes watching the priest. “Oh, but I want to torment him as well,” he commented and then shoved Seth down against the bed, smirking as an idea came to him.
 
“Oh, but it would torment him so much more knowing I've had my way with his precious high priest,” Bakura sneered and leaned down, stealing Seth's lips in a rough and forceful kiss, sliding his tongue into Seth's mouth and over his tongue as his hands slid down the cleric's well toned body and over his thighs, brushing a hand between his legs.
 
He removed Seth's pants, tossing them off to the side, breaking the kiss and then getting off the priest for a moment, scanning his fully naked body with his eyes. His tongue ran over his own lips hungrily as he took in the sight.
 
He closed his eyes and pulled his scarlet robe off, letting the fabric drop to the floor and then crawled over the priest again, sliding a hand between his legs, grabbing his groin and giving it a good squeeze, watching the priest writhe under his body, giving him such delight. He delicately brushed his fingers over the member, teasing the tip with a few light brushes, working on getting the muscle hard.
 
Seth closed his eyes and grabbed the chains of his shackles in his hand, trying to squirm away from Bakura's touch, biting his bottom lip hard. A knee raised into the air, his foot resting on the bed and trying some more to push himself away from the thief, but it all being in vein.
 
Bakura chuckled to himself a bit and moved down, sliding his tongue over the hardening member, tracing his tongue down the shaft and them back up, over the tip and then took him fully into his mouth, nipping the tip a bit before allowing his tongue to swirl around the hardening muscle.
 
Seth tensed up completely at this, arching his back slightly, his body leaning into it though he didn't want it to. He bit down harder on his bottom lip, starting to draw a bit of blood as he felt Bakura starting to hum around his hard; he grasped the chains even harder.
 
Bakura released his goal and slid his tongue down to his opening, dipping it inside a bit and then slipping two fingers into his right away, stretching him a bit. He nipped at Seth's inner thigh slightly, probing his fingers deeper into the priest. The bandit's tongue found it's way to the tip of his goal, brushing over it slowly.
 
He pulled his fingers out and licked them a bit, looking down at his toy and smirking darkly. “I'm going to have a lot of fun with this,” he sneered and got up, walking to the other side of the hideout and grabbing a small box before walking back over to Seth, straddling him one more. “Oh, you don't have to worry either, you'll have plenty of fun as well, as much as you won't admit to it,” he chuckled, opening the box up.
 
~*~
 
Atemu shifted and sat up, rubbing his eyes a bit. They were sore; he knew it was from his crying. His violet eyes looked around his room, and then noticed all the light pouring into his room. Slipping off his bed he walked over to the balcony, shielding his eyes from the directly bright light for a moment as he let his eyes adjust. His arm dropped back to his side as he looked around, sighing softly.
 
“They let me sleep in,” he spoke gently to himself, crossing his arms over the railing, resting his head them before he closed his eyes once more. “Seth still isn't back either,” he whispered. “Maybe the Gods haven't heard me yet,” he tried to reason, straightening back up. “Might as well carry on with the day.”
 
He changed his clothes, getting himself dressed decently and was about to walk out of his room when he noticed the millennium rod resting on the table near his door. `Seth…' the pharaoh thought, grabbing the golden item and placing it through a belt loop in his clothing, his puzzle around his neck, and walked out of his room, heading to the throne room.
 
“Isis, have you had any luck?” he questioned right away.
 
“I'm afraid not, my pharaoh. We've been doing our best but no one has seen Priest Seth let alone knows where he might be,” she sighed. She looked at the tablet in her hand, checking a few things off, ordering a few others around before she returned her attention to the pharaoh. “We have as many guards that we can spare searching for him, which means the palace defenses are down greatly,” she explained.
 
“Just find him,” Atemu commanded, cutting her off before she went any further in her explanation. He plopped down in the throne, closing his eyes and resting his cheek on his fist, sighing softly, not seeming to care much about anything at the moment. He knew his people were more important than one priest was, but he couldn't bring himself to make it seem that way.
 
`Seth, I hope you're all right,' Atemu thought, a sigh slipping out as he sunk into his chair a bit.