Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Morning ❯ Feeling Semi Decent ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sorry this chapters short… ill make it up to you… I am loading up three chapters in one day…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Ryou sipped at his tea until it was all but gone. He held the warm cup in his hands and closed his eyes. His belly was filled with mostly liquid and noodles but he felt good. He looked over to the can of mandarin oranges only half eaten with a pair of chopsticks poking out the top. The little slices of oranges where good but they where too citrusy for him to have to many. He would put the rest in the refrigerator and eat them latter. He knew Bakura wouldn't touch them. He hated fruit. Well all except strawberries and cherries. He mostly ate them on a cake or shortbread though and rarely with out a sugary syrup sauce. He ran a hand through his hair and felt that it was slightly oily. He needed to take a shower as well before his yami returned. He bit his lip. Should he clean up first? He looked around. There wasn't much, an empty bowl, an empty cup, and a can of half eaten fruit. He put the can in the refrigerator and left the rest for when he got out of the shower.

 

He hurried up the stairs and in to the bathroom. He had to be fast. No telling where Bakura went and how long it would take him to get back.