Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MST of "Erotic Fantasies" ❯ Chapter2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2

Erotic Fantasies: Chapter 2

A week later…

Sasha: They've gotten married and had three kids?
Seto: Sasha!
Skye: Probably.
Seto: HEY!
Marik: *looking sick* I'm related to a Kaiba?
Bakura: Yeah, you lucky soul, you.

"So, do you and Jean-Claude Magnum still have the uh… 'arrangement' going on," Isis asked as she sat in Mai's penthouse during her lunch break. The two were gossiping about any and everything. The blonde-haired woman still refused to get a job. She'll rather have that ninja-idiot, Jean-Claude Magnum, to pay her bills, rent, food, clothes, etc.

Skye: A rather smart idea, I must admit.
Sasha: *annoyed* Of course you'd think so.
Bakura: Well it is. We all can't inherit a multi-billion dollar corporation that was led by a guy that adored "Funny Bunny"

"Of course we still have the arrangement going on, silly," Mai chuckled as she sat across from Isis. "I'll let the retard sniff my panties and in return, he'll give me anything I want."

Marik: Skye will let you do the same thing, but she'll charge two grand.
Skye: Hey! I do it for way more than that!
Sasha: No, you do the dirty business for more than that. The panty sniffing is for free.
Skye: *hissing* Shut up!

Both ladies giggled like school children. "But enough about me," Mai cleared her throat. "What about you and Kaiba? Did you ever get in touch with him?"

Sasha: I don't think so.
Seto: Eh?
Sasha: If she did, then that Tauk would be shoved so far up her ass the other tomb keepers would feel it.
Bakura: *chuckles*

"Nope," Isis shrugged. "He was just a customer, an arrogant, disgusting, customer. But he does leave generous tips."

Marik: Well that's because he wants to nail you, idiot!

Mai chuckled. "Please, you can't tell me that you're not attracted to him. And did you see the way he was looking at you?"

Sasha: *raises an eyebrow*
Seto: I wasn't looking at her at all!
Bakura: *enjoying the marital troubles*

"Yeah, I noticed. He was practically undressing me with his eyes!" Isis smiled, in spite of herself.

Skye: And in his dreams too! ^_~
Seto: Shut up!

"And you know you liked it."

Marik: Hell, I'd like to be undressed by Seto's eyes.
Sasha: You're barely wearing enough as it is!

"No I didn't," Isis lied. "I was simply flirting with him, that's all."

Sasha: *rolls up her sleeves*
Bakura: If you're going to kill her, I'm going to join in.

"Call it what you want," Mai told her. "But you and I both know that you want Kaiba to fuck you."

Skye: Well that was blunt.
Seto: She can wish for it all she wants, it isn't going to happen.
Marik: Not if the authoress has anything to say about it.
Seto: Oh shut UP.

Isis didn't reply as she pressed her lips together. The doorbell rang, and Isis rose to answer it. It was none other than, Jean-Claude Magnum.

Bakura: I wonder if this has a point.
Sasha: I think you're wishing for a bit too much.

"You have company," Isis told Mai in a sing-song voice. She opened the door wider, so Mai can get a better view of her guest.

Skye: (Mai) Lovely. *tosses a panty in his direction*
Marik: (JCM) Ooh! *Sniff*

Mai rolled her eyes and greeted her guest at the door. She pulled out a pair of thongs from her pocket and reached for Jean-Claude's wallet.

S/M: *blink*
Marik: It's no fun when that actually happens.
Bakura: Eh…

"Ah, ah, ah…" he smiled. "We trade at the same time."

Sasha: It doesn't take much to please him, does it?
Bakura: Not like it takes a lot to please Kaiba either.
Sasha: You'd be surprised.
Bakura: Oh really?
Seto: Stop talking about me like I'm not here.

"Fine." Mai snatched his wallet, just as Jean-Claude snatched Mai's thongs. Not wanting to witness him inhale her dirty underwear, Mai slammed and locked her door. On the other side of it, the women heard Jean-Claude inhale deeply and yell, "Oh yeah…" Looking at one another, Isis and Mai giggled.

Marik: That is quite possibly one of the most pathetic things I think I've seen.
Skye: I thought they'd look at each other and start throwing up.
Sasha: You'd think so.

"Let's see what Bozo the Ninja Idiot left me…" Mai searched through the contents of Jean-Claude's wallet. There were plenty bills of yen, and an assortment of credit cards. "You see," Mai smiled at her friend. "This is why I don't work. When you have assholes like Magnum in the world, who needs a job?"

Bakura: Well it'd spare us the hell of looking at this shit!
Marik: I'd hate to think of what their credit bill must be like.
Skye: I'd hate to think of who would pay JCM all that money for crappy ninja flicks.

Isis shook her head and chuckled. Sitting down again, she spoke. "So, are you still robbing the cradle?"

All: *Blink*
Sasha: *sobs* doesn't anyone think of the CHILDREN?!

Mai sat down also. It took her a second to realize what Isis meant. "Oh," she laughed. "You mean am I still involved with Joey? Yeah, younger men have more stamina, if you know what I mean. Sleep with Kaiba, you'll see."

Skye: WHAT?!
Bakura: *snickers* looks like the puppy finally wised up.
Marik: No kidding, I mean after she slept around with Dice all those times, it doesn't surprise me he'd go to Mai to be sated.
Sasha: *trying valiantly for her part not to laugh*

Before Isis could reply, there was another knock at Mai's door. "I'll get it," Isis volunteered, thinking it might be Jean-Claude Magnum again. Unlocking and opening it, she discovered Joey on the other side. He grunted a "Hello"" to her and walked inside.

Bakura: What, is he going to ask for a duel?
Marik: Do I even need to mention all the grammatical errors?
Sasha: Let's just continue as if we never saw them.

"You, bedroom, now," Joey pointed to Mai as he walked into their room.

Seto: *idly* so this is what happens when you don't use what you claim.
Skye: Oh do shut up.

Mai winked and giggled at Isis. She rose from her chair and practically ran into their room. "I'll call you," she shouted just before Joey slammed their door.

Marik: I don't know whether that's brilliant or pathetic.
Bakura: Let me decide for you. It's pathetic.

Isis sighed and shook her head. She'll never understand those two. As she left their penthouse, her mind filled with questions. Was she really attracted to Seto Kaiba? And if so, what was she going to do about it?

Sasha: Absolutely nothing if she valued her life.
Bakura: *turns to Skye* you see, this is what you should do. Use him, and then your jealousy, like Sasha here, is justified.
Skye: *hiss*
Marik: Watch it, she has rabies.

*****

Later that evening, two nude bodies glistened with sweat as they made passionate love to each other. Collapsing on her side, Kaiba was the first to recover. Isis' body continued to vibrate from the after-effects of their lovemaking.

Seto: *stares blankly* She vibrated?
Sasha: *flatly* I had no idea you were that good.
Bakura: *laughs and slaps Sasha on the back* Nice!

"Was it good, baby," Kaiba growled in her ear.

Sasha: *eyes narrow* Baby?
Seto: It's not me talking!

Isis smiled and looked at him. "Of course. It was better than good, it was incredible."

Marik: If this wasn't so bad, I'd be insulted he's speaking to my sister this way.
Bakura: I'd be more upset if my sister RESPONDED like that.
Skye: You'd be proud, admit it.
Bakura: Yeah…I would.

"Well, if you enjoyed it that much, get prepared to experience 'incredible' pleasure again." Before Isis could get a word in, Kaiba quickly rolled on top of her. His lips sensually crushed against her, as his tongue slowly licked them. Isis wrapped her arms tightly around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Skye: Is it just me or does this sound like bad porn dialogue?
Sasha: How would you know what porn dialogue sounds like?
Skye: Eh…starred in a few? ^_^*

Both Kaiba and Isis gasped for air as they released their mouths from each other. He kissed her eyelids, cheeks, and chin. He finally let his mouth settle on her neck. Kaiba passionately suckled it, drawing her colored skin past his lips. He felt the vibrations from Isis' neck as she moaned with delight.

Bakura: (Seto) Okay mouth, you can settle here.
Sasha: (Seto's mouth) Yes! *settles down with Ms. Mouth and they have little mouth children*

As he ventured lower, Kaiba traced her collarbone with his tongue. Making sure he wouldn't waste more time there, his lips finally settled on his juicy prizes: Isis' breasts. Ever since he seen them a week ago, he was dying to feel them, and taste them. Without hesitation, Kaiba lowered his mouth on a full mound. He flicked his tongue across her nipple as though he were sampling imported chocolate. And that's exactly what she tasted like, Swiss chocolate.

Marik: Didn't she say last time she was African American?
Sasha: Egypt's part of Africa, but I doubt Isis is from America.
Skye: I bet he samples other things imported than chocolate.
Sasha: You're cruising to have a broken neck, Hatheway.

Kaiba devoured her, while his hand fondled with her neglected breast. After a few more suckles, Kaiba lifted his head to stare into Isis' lust-filled eyes. Her orbs were a couple of shades darker than normal, giving her the appearance of an African sex goddess.

Bakura: Again with the neglected breast?
Seto: Where the hell did the orbs come from?
Sasha: You know, the orbs that are implanted within her body.
Skye: *enjoying the sexual humour of it all* oh, those new breast implants!

Without a word, Kaiba kissed her navel until he reached the apex of her thighs. Her sweet body secreted its honey, and he licked his lips, dying to sample her. He spread her folds apart and licked her pink, inner walls. Isis' hips buckled immediately from the contact. Her hands tangles in his hair as Kaiba's tongue worked its magic.

Skye: I suppose it's a good thing she knows some biology terminology.
Marik: Better than that other idiot we've mocked.
Bakura: Well, I had no idea Seto had a magical appendage.
Sasha: You and me both.

Lapping at her sweetness, Kaiba savored her bittersweet flavor. He closed his eyes and continued to suckle on her clit. Using his index finger, Kaiba entered her as he continued is oral assault.

Seto: *puts his face in his hands* Make it stop…
Bakura: There are still a lot of pages left, sucker! … LITERALLY!

Isis released her hands from his hair and clutched his sheets. She moaned as overwhelming pleasure enveloped her body. Wrapping her thighs tightly around his neck, Isis sighed as the CEO of Kaiba Corps orally fucked her.

Sasha: *flatly* How romantic.
Marik: I think I'll be sick for the next few years.

Kaiba stretched her vagina and entered a second finger into her. He greedily suckled at her clit, while his free hand toyed with her breasts, again. He knew his ministrations were driving her wild, so he finally stopped and positioned himself on top of her.

Skye: Well at least she's got a good vocabulary!
Sasha: It doesn't make it any better.
Seto: I concur.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, real hard," he growled in her ear. "And when I'm finished with you, you'll be screaming my name so loud, everyone in Domino City will hear."

All: *sweatdrops*
Bakura: I always knew you had it in you, Kaiba, whether it was in your head or not.
Seto: Gee, thanks.

Isis frowned at him. She wanted to reply, but Kaiba thrust himself roughly inside of her. He grabbed her breasts and rocked his body within her until he worked a steady rhythm.

Marik: And we all were shocked when her breasts promptly exploded.
Sasha: Wee!

Isis wrapped her legs around his waist and met each of Kaiba's thrusts with her own. Together, their bodies created a delicious feeling, which caused Isis to moan his name with delight, and Kaiba to grunt with pleasure. He rapidly increased his pace, making Isis scream his name, repeatedly.

Skye: Did all of Domino hear?
Sasha: I don't know, but I'm sure Yami was not impressed.
Marik: *smirk* Why? Because Seto would much rather be fucking Yami?
Seto: I would not!

"That's it, baby," he whispered in her ear. "Say my name; I want the world to hear you."

"Kaiba… oh, Kaiba… uh, Seto! Kami, it feels so… good!"

Bakura: She's already said it enough times to last you for a few more wet dreams!
Sasha: *snickers* It seems to me she yelled his last name, then went `uh' and said his first name. She had to think about it, methinks.

He continued his rapid thrusts, causing his king-sized bed to rock violently. Kaiba felt his release coming closer, but wondered if Isis was ready.

Skye: Could a king-sized bed even rock that hard?
Marik: *smirks* You'd know, wouldn't you? Oh wait, you haven't worked up to rich clientele yet.
Skye: Ooh, shut up!

"Come for me," he said. "I want you to cum."

Seto: I don't talk like this!
Sasha: …tell me about it.
Seto: *readily embarrassed*

Isis' body shivered at the sound of his throaty, sexy voice. "I'm ready, Seto."

Marik: (porn director) Okay guys, I want more groaning! This isn't cheesy enough! How are we going to outsell the Tommy Lee/Pamela Anderson video?!

Together, their bodies worked in unison until they both came simultaneously. He collapsed on top of her, trailing butterfly kisses on hr face. He grinded his hips into hers, as Isis wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him. Then, there was a knock at the door.

All: *blink*
Sasha: There was, was there?
Skye: It appears so.
Bakura: Came simultaneously? Yeah, like that happens!

"Seto," a voice called to him.

"What," he growled, angry because he was interrupted.

Seto: *dies*
Sasha: It's me, the pizza guy!

"Seto, it's me," his younger brother, Mokuba said. "I heard noises from your room, and I wanted to know if you were okay."

Bakura: Oh-ho!
Marik: *nearly dies laughing*
Sasha: Poor Mokuba.
Skye: If he was as smart as I think he is, he'll use it for blackmail.

It was then Kaiba realized that he was alone, in his room, having yet another wet dream about Isis Ishtar. His sheets and boxer shorts were soaked with his cum, and… another realization hit him. He must've been humping his bed! When he thought he was with Isis as his bed vibrated, it was him instead! The noises must've waked Mokuba up!

Sasha: WOKEN Mokuba up.
Skye: *snickers* that's not the only thing that was up.
Bakura: That's what…the hundredth one so far?
Seto: Shut up!

He looked at his digital clock; it was 2:13 am. Turning over and climbing out of bed, Kaiba growled.

Marik: Now, wouldn't he just stay in bed so his little brother wouldn't see his hard on?
Sasha: No, he came already. So Mokuba would only see the cum.
Seto: *groans*

"Seto? Are you okay," Mokuba asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go back to bed."

Skye: (Mokuba) Who's Isis?
Sasha: (Seto) Just some chick I want to bang.
Skye: (Mokuba) Oh, okay. Good luck this time! *Walks out*
Seto: That's NOT funny.
Marik: On the contrary! *Laughs*

Mokuba obliged and went to his room. Kaiba ran a frustrated hand through his hair and sighed. Removing his boxers, he entered his master bathroom and turned on the light. Making sure the shower had icy water, he entered. He looked down at himself and sighed, again. He was still solid as steel. Curing under his breath, he grabbed himself and stroked vigorously.

Bakura: Well isn't this a treat. We get to see the rich jerk off.
Sasha: In cold water no less.

Groaning, Kaiba threw his head back, closed his eyes, and pleasured himself. In his mind, he pictured Isis' body as a substitute for his hand. He squeezed himself, imagining it was Isis' vaginal walls clenching him. Shuddering, Kaiba released his seed on his shower floor, and watched as it mixed with the water. He witnessed his penis going limp and comfortably rest against his thigh.

Marik: This is so SAD.
Skye: Jeez, Sash, you can't satisfy him enough he has to jerk off in the shower?
Sasha: Don't even go there.

Enough was enough! This was absolutely maddening! There shouldn't be a reason why Kaiba was having wet dreams, taking cold showers, and jerking-of like horny idiot over a woman! Dammit, he is Seto Kaiba of Kaiba Corps! He could get pussy from anyone at anytime he wanted! With that thought in mind, it was then he decided that his dreams will become a reality. He will fuck Isis Ishtar.

Bakura: Well at least he's got a goal other than beating Yami into the ground.
Marik: Don't you think he has? How do you think he became High Priest? It wasn't because of his people skills or way with children.
Seto: Will you stop talking about me like I'm not here?!

_________________________________________________________ __ _____

Nesha: Well, that's it! The final chapter is next! Tell me something: am I keeping Seto in character? I just wanna know. Also, I found out that Isis is an Aries (which means she's extremely flirtatious), and Kaiba is a Scorpio (which means he's extremely sexual). So I'm going to try to put that into this fic. Alright, chapter 3 is next, which means I'll be finished!

Skye: No you're not keeping him in character, but hey, it's a nice change!
Sasha: Highly sexual, eh?
Seto: Eh? *blinks as she looks at him pointedly*
Bakura: *throws his head back and laughs*
Marik: *chuckles and shakes his head* Poor, stupid Seto not getting the sexual innuendo…