Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai Dame ❯ If this love could prevail... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ryou: Konban wa, minna-san!! Well lots'o people seen to like this story so I thought I'd update! Oh and tell me if you want me to write a lemon...if enough people want one I'll write one. I promised myself that my first yaoi lemon would be a Ryou x Bakura for my other story but it just doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. Oh well, guess it might be a Jou x Seto...And I'm not doing a Honda x Jou so don't even ask...I will get mad if you do! I'm so sad! Nobody at FF.net even bothered to review for the last chapter!!!*Wails * I'm soooo sad!!!

Ryou: (From Yuugi-ou) Hey, 'Kura! Where are ya goin'? *Bakura stops and turns around with a look that totally said 'I've been caught!' written all over his face. Bakura puts hand behind head and laughs nervously *

Bakura: U-um...To work...*Ryou cocks eyebrow *

Ryou: You don't work.

Bakura: Y-yes I do...

Ryou: No you don't.

Bakura: Yes I do.

Ryou: No you don't.

Bakura: Yes I do.

Ryou: Where? *Bakura drops down on knees *

Bakura: It's not my fault! It's not my fault! Ryou made me do it! *Ryou looks even more confused * No, not you, the authoress! She made me do it! Ever since she said that me and Pharaoh would give anyone who reviewed a lap dance, reviews have been rolling in like no tomorrow! Ryou-chan! I'm scared!

Me: MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!! When evil authoress' attack! Well the first person to review said something about that and I was laughing my ass off so bad my sister was looking at me like I had three arms or something!!! So, c'mon, Bakura. You have to get to work.

Kathrine: (I do not own Kathrine or JC they own themselves) All right! I get my lap dance!!

Bakura: Ok. *Evil glint comes into eyes and he smirks * I love my job!

**************************Last Time *********************

His arms linger for a minute before they fall from my waist like feathers. I feel my hands begin to slip from his chest without the support of his arms around my waist. I don't want to do this...I don't want to lose him...Not now...Not ever. My hands fall to my sides as he walks away just like last time.

"Seto..." I breathe out, but he's too far away to hear.

************************************************ ********

~*~Seto's POV Before he saved Jou~*~

I don't believe this...Here I am watching my beloved being kissed right in front of my eyes...I want to die...But...Wait...Hiroto's arms begin to squeeze at Jou...Jou's eyes flash open as Hiroto's tongue squirms it's way into his mouth. Yuck, I'm this far away and I can tell what Hiroto's doing. I will not save him...I will not...Jou's eyes fill with tears and fall over the border. He starts to pound on Hiroto's chest but he won't budge. Damn it...Before I can think I'm already pulling Hiroto off my puppy. I growl manically as I punch his face repeatedly. Jou falls to the ground and cries into his knees silently. Good, he doesn't need to watch this. Hiroto dares to question what I am doing and I laugh tauntingly.

"I am saving my puppy from the likes of you." I answer kicking him once again before he runs off scared. I turn to Jou, who is still crying. Gods...He looks so beautiful like that...Jounouchi...Please don't hate me...I move gently to pick him up and set him on his feet. He braces himself against me and my arms go around his waist of their own accord. His hands feel so right against my chest like that...He still won't open his eyes though. Gods those deep chocolate eyes...I need to see them...Please...

"You can open your eyes now..." I say softly, trying my best to be gently after what I saw happen to him.

"I don't want to." He answers. I frown and my arms tighten a bit on him. He's crying again...I wish he wouldn't cry...

"Puppy, please look at me." I say, though my voice is close to breaking. "I don't like to see you hurt." Moreover, I really don't...Please stop Jou...He growls at me and I know I've said something to upset him even more.

"Don't you dare say that to me after what you've done!" he hisses softly. My lips curve into a snarl as I open my mouth to reply but he cuts me off, talking deep and quiet. "No! Don't speak, don't even bother. I don't want to hear it. Thanks for helping me and everything, but I don't want to talk to you. Please...leave me be." Jou's eyes open slowly but he doesn't look at me instead he looks at the ground off to the side of us. I glare at him. "Please, let me go." He requests. Our eyes meet and he blushes...Ah, I see...he doesn't mean it...He doesn't want me to let go...I hold back my smirk from him. He wants me...I can tell. But, if he wants me...why is he saying this? Doesn't he realize by doing this he's only going to end up hurting the both of us? I frown and remove my arms without realizing my own hesitation. I feel his fingers begin to slip from my chest and I inwardly scream. I don't want him to let me go...Please...Jou...Don't let go...But he does...I choke back a sigh as his hands fall to his sides and away from me. I turn swiftly on my heels and walk away as he requested not but a second ago...No...What am I doing?! I don't want his! I want to be with him! Clearly...I've been outmatched my a pervert...

~*~In 1st Hour in Jou's POV~*~

"Hey, Jou, when did you get here? You're never here this early..." Yuugi asked kindly, putting his pack beside his desk gingerly. I sigh. I knew he'd ask, I've already been here too long for my liking though...

"I got here about an hour ago with Honda. Why?" I ask him, smiling.

"Oh, I was just wondering. Say, where is Honda anyways?" Yuugi asks. I feel anger begin to rise inside of me but I hurriedly push it down.

"Honda...Honda he...ano..." my head quickly turns to the door as someone walks in. I blush, now that I am looking straight at him I realize how much I've missed those deep icy blue eyes if his...That's right, none other than Kaiba Seto walks in right when I'm talking about Honda...His eyes flash up looking directly into mine after he senses that I was looking at him. I smirk evilly. "Oh, Honda! He got his ass kicked." I said flatly, my voice full of amusement as I continue to stare into Seto's eyes. Gods I've always been a big fat tease. He smirks back at me and returns my gaze. I wink at him and he blushes. My smirk widens as his mouth gapes open slightly.

"NANI?!" Yuugi screams. I turn to him still smirking. I'm sure that Yuugi's noticed Seto's entrance by now. It was a well-known fact around here that I was going out with Hiroto Honda but was in love with Kaiba Seto so this was going to be fun however it turned out. "How did Honda get his ass kicked?!" Yuugi asks. Gods, Yuugi's way too nice for his own good. I roll my eyes and they rest on Seto. His eyes are sparkling with amusement as well. I shrug.

"I dunno, ask Seto...He was there." I say with laughter in my voice. He growls and cocks his head to the side looking sexy as hell in the process.

"If I remember correctly, Jou, you were there too. Or wasn't that pathetic crying heap of a mutt, you?" he taunts. Rage, pure blinding rage builds inside of me and before I have any say in what happens, it explodes. I see white as I scream. The smirk wiped clear off my face.

"How dare you! You fucking pansy! I'll kill you!" I yell in a rage, I hardly even remember what I said as of now cause I'm holding onto Seto's shirt with a death grip lifting him off the ground slightly since I am after all still shorter than he is. He's still smirking.

"Now, now...How would the mutt know if the master fucked like a pansy, hmm?" Seto says. I growl deeply and he pinches my cheek. "Didn't think you'd know...Besides, I'm a virgin." He says in a cocky attitude. I raise my fist ready to punch him but he holds up a finger to my face, waving it back and forth. "Now, now...We wouldn't want to do this in school now would we, besides there are plenty of other places for that kind of stuff, mutt." He says. I blush deeply at realization of the many other ways that could have been meant in. He uses this chance to wiggle out of my grasp and push me gently away and into my seat. Well, at least I know he doesn't want to kill me...Before he would have just hit me school or not...I stare stupidly at him before I realize that that's all he's going to do...He isn't going to hit me...I blink and feel myself begin to blush. I turn to Yuugi and smile gently.

"Honda got his ass kicked for being a pervert." I say trying to say it in a way for Yuugi to understand. Yuugi nodded.

"And Kaiba saved you, right?" he asked smiling. Gods now I knew he was doing this on purpose. Seto huffed.

"Unintentionally." He murmured crossing his arms and closing his eyes. My heart aches...Gods Seto...That really hurt...I know it's just a word but damn, some things just make you feel like dirt...I look down at my clean desk and see my reflection in it. Seto looks over at me and I try not to look back. He continues to stare before he sighs and rests a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him, my breath hitching slightly and the familiar feeling of heat rising to my face. He smiles...Gods, that same smile from that same day...My eyes glaze over with unshed tears as I watch his eyes open up to me. Suddenly everything comes crashing back to reality and the whole class walks in shouting and messing around. My head snaps toward the sudden noise and I look at them not understanding what happened until Seto's hand vanishes from my shoulder and I feel his cold glare once again. Damn it...He was going to say something to me...Everyone in the class shrieks and runs over to Seto and I. They all start talking at once and I hardly understand anything but a few words. Seto's arms are crossed once again and his eyes are sealed shut.

"Kaiba-sama! When did you get back?!" some yelled.

"Kaiba-sama! Did you hear the rumors?! It seems that your old rival Katsuya Jounouchi is in love with you! What do you feel toward him?!" one girl asks her voice loudly over throwing the crowd. I blush deep beat red in embarrassment as Seto looks over at me with wide eyes. I hastily stand up and face Yuugi.

"I-I-I g-got to g-go to-to...A-anywhere b-but here!" I shout and nearly bolt from the classroom. Once out in the hallway I immediately run into somebody almost knocking us both down. I look to see who it is and gasp, fear racing through me like a rush of wind. "H-H-Hond-da!" I stammer. Honda looks at me in sympathy. He tries to smile but I only get more scared. We stare into each others eyes for what seems like forever before he finally decides to speak.

"Jounichi...Please...I'm so sorry...C...Can you ever forgive me?" he asks softly, voice not even above a whisper. That's when I notice how badly Seto had gotten him. He had a black eye, a busted lip on both sides, a bruising cheek, a cut forehead, a nasty limp and obvious bruises on his stomach, not that I could see, just from the way he was poising himself it was pretty hard not to tell.

"Why?" I ask. He shakes his head and I see tears welling in his eyes. His voice cracks.

"I...I saw Kaiba...and I...I-I didn't want to lose you...To him..." Honda answers, facing the ground. I step forward wrapping one arm around his neck and put my hand under his chin to lift his face. He looks at me in surprise. I gently kiss his lips, gravely aware of the damage done there and pull back abruptly.

"Don't worry. Daijoubu ka?" I ask. He nods and smiles after what I had done registered.

"Now I am." He answers. Then I see a blur of brown hair and blue eyes out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see what it was and I see the last bit of Seto's uniform walking back into the classroom stiffly.

~*~Seto's POV~*~

"Kaiba-sama! Did you hear the rumors?! It seems that your old rival Jounouchi Katsuya is in love with you! What do you feel toward him?!" I gasp slightly and turn my head to Jounouchi who sat beside me blushing hotly in embarrassment. Even though I had already known he was still in love with me, I didn't know that the whole school knew! Gods! Jou stands up hastily and runs from the classroom blushing all the way.

"I...I..." and I was reduced to stuttering. One girl looks at me and smiles.

"Did you also know that he is going out with Hiroto Honda?" she asks me softly. I growl menacingly.

"Yes actually, I found out the hard way..." I answer. A boy looks at me in surprise and then begins shouting.

"So, that means you're in love with him as well?!" I blush and all the girls start screaming little fairy things about how cute it is. I get up, planning on going out after Jou before the same girl who asked if I knew Jou was dating Hiroto stops me. She sets her hand gently on my forearm and sighs. Her name turns out is Hikari, I remember her from back when Jou and I used to fight constantly. She was always with Yuugi and had a Sennen item as well. She would always tell us to stop, like Anzu only much, MUCH better...I would talk to her often about my problems...She's the only one I would let in besides Mokuba...And I mean that as in my house and my head...(My character! No stealing!! And no, she will not be in this much, just maybe to say a few words here and there because I much rather have her talk than Anzu, wouldn't you? And she is no Mary-Sue!! I swear!)

"I wouldn't go out there if I were you." She warns. I frown slightly but go out there anyways. My eyes widen as I see what I thought I would never see again...or what I hoped I would never see again...Damn fate...I growl lightly as Jou kisses Honda on the lips. I turn and walk back into the classroom. I don't need to see this...No...

~*~Normal POV~*~

The bell rings and everyone piles into the classroom, sitting at their desks. Seto sat at his in the back of the room and then Jou walked in and sat next to him, smiling.

"Ohayo, minna-san. Welcome back from your spring break, I hope you all had a wonderful time. I would like you to welcome back Kaiba Seto who has returned to Japan from Amerika. Now onto more newer subjects..." the teacher trailed on. Jou fidgeted in his seat uncomfortably. He couldn't believe he was seated right next to the one who was the cause of all of his problems. He could feel his cold glare burning a hole through the side of his head. His heart sped up, well why wouldn't Seto be mad at him? He saw him kiss Honda right after he beat the shit out of him.

~*~Jou's POV~*~

Gods...Stop looking at me like that! Please! Stop looking at me like I've betrayed you! I...I haven't...You betrayed me remember!? Please stop! No! I don't want to be weak! Stop making me weak...Tears well in my eyes at the mere thought of him...No! I will not be weak! Please no...Not in the middle of class...He looks away and I sigh visibly. The tears slowly fade until they are completely gone and I try to pay attention to the teacher, it's not like I need another bad mark in this class...Oh well...my attention is shot now...I take out my sketchpad as quietly as I can and begin to draw. What do I draw, you ask? I dunno, you tell me. I just put my pencil to paper and move. I look when I'm done and whatever it is then...It is...Sometimes I draw myself, broken and beaten...Sometimes I draw myself and Seto. Or maybe just him alone...Once I even drew a picture of Yami and Yuugi together...and that was the day Yami came to me crying about Yuugi not loving him. However, that's just crazy cause everyone knows Yuugi loves Yami. I keep all of my pictures together in the same book and if anyone ever found it...Well, I'd be more embarrassed than ever...I look down at the picture I've begun to draw. It looks like me...I quickly glance over at Seto and he looks back at me. I flush and turn away. I finish the picture in record time. It's a picture of me on my knees looking extremely sad and depressed. My arms are to my sides and I have angel wings that look limp and broken. Tears are streaming down my face and my eyes look so distraught and distant. There's an inscription that I don't even remember writing. It says 'Thou who has broken an innocent shall pay for thy crimes in hell.' It was then that I noticed a shadow lurking over my drawing. I look up in surprise.

"Why hello, Katsuya. Are you awake this morning?" the teacher asks. (Yes, I know that's his first name. But in this story, his name is Katsuya Jounouchi. Not Jounouchi Katsuya.) I blush nervously.

"G-gomen..." I whisper. The teacher cocks her eyebrow at me and looks down at my sketchpad. I cover it up hastily.

"What is it that you would rather do than pay attention Katsuya? Give it to me." I open my mouth to protest but she cuts me off. "Now." I sigh and hand it to her but not without closing it first. She opens it up and nearly gasps as her eyes scan over the first page. The first one I drew was of me lying on my bed in a crying bundle of limbs, my head buried in my pillow, though you could tell it was me because of my hair. In the corner of the picture was Seto, smirking at my crying form, cruelly. She looks at me then to Seto who was drawn into the conversation as well as the rest of the class. She looks back at me and tries to smile although I can tell that it was strained. Then she looks back the sketchpad and pages through them. Her face becomes increasingly sad as she looks intently at all of them. Each picture gets more depressing though...I know, I am the one who drew them. Finally, she stops at the one I drew in this class. She looks at the date and then the inscription and I blush.

"You are a very talented artist, Katsuya, but please, next time try to pay attention." She says, her voice empty, as if what she said she didn't even want me to listen to. She sets the pad back onto my desk and begins to walk away before she turns back around and faces me. "Tell me when you've completed another one, okay?" she requests. I manage to nod dumbly as she just walks away leaving me without punishment and with a smile. The whole class suddenly bursts into smiles and jumps at me, reaching for my sketches. I hurriedly grab them away from those grimy, dirty, unworthy hands.

"I want to see!" many of them shout. Gosh, it's amazing how one person can make everyone want something...Pathetic really. My friend Hikari jumps up and screams abruptly.

"OKAY! Enough! I'm sure that those are very important to Jou and he would not like you to touch them! Respect his personally space and my sanity! Sit down!" she yells. Some listen and others stand there stuptified.

"Jeez, what crawled up her ass and died?" someone questions. I grab that person by the throat, pulling them down to my level since I was still sitting down and sneer.

"Leave her alone and do as she says." I whisper. He nods and runs to his seat. I put my sketchpad under my books and cross my arms glaring at anybody who dare look at me. Everything else went by very quickly. Soon it was lunchtime and we were all outside by the sakura tree eating. Yuugi sat by Ryou who sat by Honda who sat by Anzu who sat by me; we were in a sort of circle motion thing. Then I saw Yuugi's yami and Ryou's yami materialize next to the tree.

"Hi!" Yami says genki like. Bakura growls.

"Urusai, bakayaru Pharaoh..." he growls out. Yami glares at him. I laugh.

"It's just not the same without the Tomb Robber and Pharaoh, right? He he, nothing ever changes." I say. Yami looks at me, my goofy grin disappears.

"You of all people know that that is not true, Jounouchi-kun." He says.

"I know." I answer softly.

"Ne, Jou-kun, what were you drawing today?" Yuugi asks with his mouth slightly full. I blush.

"Just a picture...Nothing much..." I answer. Yuugi starts to blush.

"C-Can I see?" he asks gently. I blush instantly but nod slowly and hand it to him. His blush disappears and he opens it looking very carefully at each one before he reaches the one I presume was he and Yami. His face goes completely red and his eyes double in size.

"HOE!!! A-ano...Jounouchi-kun...When did you draw this one?!" he asks, his eyes not once leaving the picture, blushing even more. Well I don't blame him...The picture is of Yami sitting on the ground legs extended and slightly bent with Yuugi straddling his waist. But that wasn't all, Yami's head was buried in the crook of Yuugi's neck and his head was tilted upward with a look of complete pleasure on his features, eyes half closed. Yami's hands were under Yuugi's shirt, one near the bottom and one up toward his neck. Yuugi's eyes darted over the picture and then he looked at Yami who was still fighting with Bakura.

"Does he know about his?" Yuugi asks pointing to Yami. I sigh and nod my head.

"No, he doesn't but...Yuugi, I drew that the day Yami told you he loved you...Before I even knew anything about that..." I say softly. Yuugi's eyes widen slightly.

"Know about what?" Yami asks as he walks over to Yuugi and looks down at the picture. Yuugi gasps, blushing brightly and hides the picture against himself. Yami raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Let me see..." he whines. He gets onto his knees and reached for it, but Yuugi just pushes it closer to his body and looks at him like he's completely crazy for asking such a thing. I laugh to myself. Yami looks at Yuugi, hurt. He pouts and Bakura snorts.

"Don't waste your time with him, Pharaoh. Come, waste your time with me!" he says. I laugh even more. It was a very well known fact that Bakura was in love with Ryou and Yami in love with Yuugi, Bakura and Yami were obviously trying to make their lights jealous. Yami blushes and pouts even more.

"But Baku! I want to see the perdy picture!!" Yami says kawaii-like. Yuugi blinked and let down his guard on the sketchpad.

"What's going on here?" he asks in a fear filled voice. Yami turns to him and snatches the picture out of his hikari's hands.

"Ha! I got it!!" he says happily. He looks down when Yuugi's face turns red. The most beautiful beat red blush appears right below Yami's eyes and across the bridge of his nose. "Ah!" he screams, closing the notebook and handing it to me with shaky hands. His chest is heaving and all I can do is laugh my ass off. "Yes, Jou, very good picture...I have to go over here and scream now..." Yami says as he stands and walks slowly over behind the tree, "HOLY HELL! RA YOU'RE PUNISHING ME YOU BASTARD!" he screams shaking his fist at the sky, gathering many estranged looks from our classmates.

"Hey, don't call Ra a bastard, baka Pharaoh." Bakura says. By now I am a laughing pile of limbs, I don't think I could stop if my life depended on it. I hurriedly open up my pad again, turn to the fourth picture I drew and hand it to Ryou, still laughing. Ryou's eyes triple in size and he too blushes like no tomorrow. The picture is of Bakura and Ryou, Ryou is laying on a table of some sort and Bakura is on top of him with one arms under him, causing his back to arch upward and the other is caressing his face as they kiss deeply. Even the Ryou in the picture was blushing. Ryou hands the pad to Bakura and says.

"Kill him 'Kura." I laugh even more as Bakura's eyes widen but then he smirks pervertedly.

"All right! I got it going on with my hikari!! Go me!^-^" he nearly screams. Ryou growls.

"You like that do you?! Well wait until I get the frying pan and then I'll-" Ryou gets cut off by Bakura quickly pecking him on the lips.

"See, Ryou, we're meant to be. Don't deny it." Bakura says holding up the picture eye level for Ryou and pointing at it, grinning wildly. Ryou blushes and looks away in embarrassment. The smirk is instantly wiped off his face as he sees Ryou. "R..Ryou...You...You mean that you really do..." he trails off. Ryou's eyes close and he nods. Bakura smirks again and wraps his arm around Ryou waist, pulling him against him, kissing his pouty lips as passionately as he could.

"Love you, Ryou." He says as they break apart.

"See good things happen from my drawings!" I say laughing more. Ryou glares at me and leans into Bakura's embrace.

"Love you too, 'Kura." He answers still glaring at me, leaning his forehead against Bakura's. Finally, Yami walks back out a looking at the ground and blushing, still.

"Hey, are you alright, Yami?" I ask, concern flowing through me. "I'm sorry about the picture I just..."

"I know, its not about that...Its just...nothing. I'm fine, really." He says, cutting off anything I was to say a second ago. "Yuugi was the one to ask, so it's just the same if he were to see it anyway. Its not like it makes a difference." Yami says, head cast even farther downward. Yuugi growls slightly beside me. Then hisses as he looks up at Yami, a blush seeping its way upon his features.

"Of course it makes a difference, Yami! It...it matters...To...To me, it matters." Yuugi says. Yami looks at him, his blush deepening. He smiles lightly.

"If it matters to you, Yuugi, then it matters to me as well." Yami says smiling. I smile, oh well at least they can have a happy ending. I'm glad.

"What's this? Yuugi and Yami having a sweet spiritual moment, and what does the pup have to do with all of this? Too sad and prideful to join the fun, just wanting to sulk in unsuppressed self-pity?" a cocky voice came from behind me. I sigh and lower my head. I never thought I'd admit this...but I am completely at Seto's mercy now...I have submitted to him...I close my eyes even though he wouldn't be able to tell unless he moves in front of me. Yami glares at the figure behind my trembling form. I don't know why I'm trembling...I don't know why I'm near tears...He just makes me feel this way...Why? Because...Because I love him...Why does he insist on hurting me? Isn't he satisfied yet?! Can't he leave me alone and go bother someone else? Doesn't he understand that he's won? He's beaten me...He's broken me...Why isn't that enough?

"Leave him alone, Kaiba." I hear Yami's powerful voice boom over me. Seto snorts in what I suppose is disgust.

"Yami, I would like to talk with the puppy alone, if you would..." Seto says. No! Please don't leave me alone with him, Yami! I don't want to hurt anymore! I shake my head and my hair sways slightly in the process.

"Who...Who ever s-said I w-wanted to talk to y-you?" I ask, my voice quivering and unsteady. I tried to sound strong but I only succeeded in making myself weaker at hearing my own words. I wanted to talk with him but yet...I didn't...I wish this wasn't so confusing! My eyes squeezed shut as I hear his footsteps nearing me. A hand grips my jaw and forces my head to look upward to what I would assume to be Seto...But I'm still not opening my eyes. I can feel his hard stony glare upon my skin, effectively making it crawl with pleasure. I frown slightly and try to keep my eyes closed.

"Jou..." his voice sounded so...unlike the glare I was receiving...His voice sounded so small and innocent. But, hell, I know that's an act! "Jou...Please look at me." He requests. Who the hell does he think he is?! He can't just waltz right back into my life and expect everything to be the same again! He can't do this to me! Oh...but I want to look at him so bad...

"No...Looking at you only makes it hurt more..." I answer. In return, I feel his grip loosen from my jaw and slide to my cheek. He tenderly caresses my flesh and I know he smiled when my eyebrow twitched unexpectedly.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Would it hurt if I kissed you?" he asks. How dare him...How dare he ask that. Still...my lips begin to tingle in anticipation of what I knew to expect if I let this continue...I shake my head yes and give into the raw desire to open my eyes. His face is but centimeters from mine and I gasp.

"It would hurt even more if you were to kiss me..." I reply, my voice not anywhere near the tone I should have used to deny him his request. He looks me in the eye then his gaze darts to my lips for a split second before looking into my eyes again. He leans forward, eyes closing. I close my eyes, waiting for the soft feel of his lips against mine patiently. I can feel his hot breath against my face through his gently parted lips. So very hot...Our lips touch in a ghost like kiss...so light it wasn't even felt. Nevertheless, before either of us could have the guts to press on, a loud irritating voice broke us from our stupor.

"Hey, guys! I'm ba~aaACK! Jounichi!?!?" I heard Honda's voice yell. Seto moved quickly away. I merely sat there, looking like I'd seen the living dead or something...A blush made it's way onto my face as well as Seto's Gods he looked good in a blush...Although mine was from shame and embarrassment...I highly doubt Seto was in shame from any of it.

"What the hell's going on here?!" Honda demands.

"I was succumbing to the puppy's seemingly endless amount of seductive traits." I blush brightly, Seto turns to me, head slightly crooked to the side and winks. I turn away in embarrassment. Then I frown and turn to Honda, my eyes softening only for a second.

"Gomen ne sai, Honda-kun. Kaiba started it. He wouldn't stop, not even after I told him to." I say and it was worth the pain that was sure to follow to see the look on his face. I smirk evilly.

~*~Seto's POV~*~

Why that devious son of a...Gods he's only making me want him more than before by being like this! He had better stop if he doesn't want this as he so delicately put it before...Shimatta...I curse lightly under my breath and stalk out of there before I do something I knew I would regret.

"Kuso..." Why did I have to leave in the first place?! Honda stood up to me and opens his mouth to speak. I glare down at his short form. Not nearly as short as Jounouchi though.

"I suggest you leave me alone, Hiroto, before you give me another reason to beat you into a bloody pulp." I growl at him menacingly. He sneers at me.

"Just leave Jou out of your evil twisted games."

"Oh, no, the fun is just beginning. You'll see, I'll get him back." I whisper in a deathly cold voice, and walk away casually. I can feel Jou's stare and I smirk. Now, just to think of a plan...Oh well. It's time to get back to class anyway. I can think later, the time right now is to stare at my puppy out of the corner of my eye...and feel his warmth surround me...Mmm...Of course, his warmth underneath me sounds much better...

The rest of the day went by unnoticed, the only thing that was worth my acknowledgement was the fact that Jou and I just so happened to receive a detention for bickering. Hell, I can't help it! He's just so fun to tease! I had to call my limo and tell them when exactly to pick me up. Therefore, I told them ten minutes after detention got out. That would give me plenty of time to talk with Jou afterwards. I wish I wouldn't have to look into those beautiful puppy eyes of his after wards...It makes me feel so...dirty...The way he looks at me after I insult him it's like telling me that Mokuba died and I have to go on without him. That's the look I get each and every time...And you don't know how many time I've seen that face today...I want to stop teasing him...I want to stop hurting him...just gather him up in my arms and tell him how much I love him...But I suppose it's my pride that holds me back and away while someone else takes that dream out of my reach. So, here I am in detention with Jou sitting right next to me by sensei's orders. He's drawing again. I glance over his hunched over form and try to sneak a peak. He looks up suddenly and covers his sketchpad protectively. I smile lightly and move back.

"Can I see?" I whisper quietly enough so sensei won't hear. He shakes his head 'no'. I frown. I wonder why he won't let me see..."Why not?" I dare to ask, my voice still soft and low, a puzzled look on my face.

"Personal." He whispers back. I nod dumbly but still smile at him. I turn away and he goes right back to drawing. After about 10 minutes of silence, he closes the booklet and stands up, walking toward the sensei. A second later he walks out of the room. Ah, bathroom pass. I stare intently at his sketchpad. My conscience nagged at me as I reached for it. I pushed it down and opened it up to the first page. My eyes widen. Gods no...He was this hurt...How could I have not seen it? Jounouchi...I was on the last picture...The one that I wanted to look at...It was a picture of me...and...him...together. Suddenly my line of vision was interrupted by a hand on the paper. I look up and see Jou's face. Tears cascade down his face. He looks so...

"I asked you not to look at that..." he says, voice betraying so much. "I...I asked you...not to look...Now...Now you know how much I hurt...Now you know...How badly you've hurt me...Seto..."

************************************************ ***********

Ryou: I think I'll leave it there. Remember to review! Please! I want to get a certain amount of reviews for me to get the next chapter out, but I won't tell you how many I want so you'll just have to review!! Or you won't get the next chapter.